1. Post #1081
    December 2009
    13,697 Posts
    Go on Facebook and see that a really popular girl who is a model doesn't even get dates on Valentines Day. Makes me feel a lot less shitty.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #1082
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,368 Posts
    That's because she probably sets her standards ridiculously high probably.
    Like someone...
    On the other hand I worked all day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #1083
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    13,045 Posts
    should i wear my nice coat friday? will post pictures of coat tomorrow if wanted.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #1084
    December 2009
    13,697 Posts
    That's because she probably sets her standards ridiculously high probably.
    Like someone...
    My standards are not ridiculously high, they're just fulfilled by girls that exist in almost every school but mine. Those girls being gamer girls and/or goth girls

Edited:

The only girl in my school who even remotely fits my standards is someone I'll never get a chance to talk to either.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

5. Post #1085
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,368 Posts
    aka standards not realistic.
    congrats point proven bye.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #1086
    January 2008
    6,515 Posts
    Never get a chance? Why is she deaf? She speaks a different language?

If both answers are NO then proceed to talk to her.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #1087
    December 2009
    13,697 Posts
    Never get a chance? Why is she deaf? She speaks a different language?

If both answers are NO then proceed to talk to her.
    Because the only times I see her she's walking in the opposite direction of me in the hallway. And I'm sure she gets enough dorky metalheads like me hitting on her.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

8. Post #1088
    January 2008
    6,515 Posts
    so? just try talking to her, smile at her and say hi when she walks passed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

9. Post #1089
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,217 Posts
    we've gone over this before, it isn't that tough
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

10. Post #1090
    January 2008
    6,515 Posts
    we've gone over this before, it isn't that tough
    Yet everyone seems to think its harder to talk to girls than climbing Mount Everest
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #1091
    December 2009
    13,697 Posts
    And there's no point anyway because the relationship will last a maximum of 6 and a half months at which point I leave to go to university and she stays here because she's younger than me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

12. Post #1092
    Well shit, i'm feeling pretty good about everything today. Got a valentine, ran a 7 minute mile, did 25 push-ups(read: no upper body strength), did 60 sit-ups(in a minute), actually reached past my toes for once, aced a big test in Biology today, and i just generally feel great. Someone slipped me happy pills or something i swear.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

13. Post #1093
    December 2009
    13,697 Posts
    ITT: I use logic and get rated dumb
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

14. Post #1094
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    905 Posts
    did you blow up the cafeteria with a deafening sound of a compressed air cannon?

Edited:

not really............................
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #1095
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,368 Posts
    It's funny because relationships don't have to last long.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #1096
    January 2008
    6,515 Posts
    No, your logic is fucking stupid. Get over the fact that you've only got 6 months left and have a blast.

Edited:

It's funny because relationships don't have to last long.
    Exactly, it seems that most people here also want to go straight into a serious life lasting relationship when most of you are 13-17.

17. Post #1097
    December 2009
    13,697 Posts
    Exactly, it seems that most people here also want to go straight into a serious life lasting relationship when most of you are 13-17.
    I never said I wanted a lifelong relationship. I was more implying I want something at least somewhat serious and somewhat long lasting. Six months isn't a very long time.

18. Post #1098
    January 2008
    6,515 Posts
    6 months is long enough for a semi-serious relationship. So what if you have to break it off due to Uni (you CAN try long distance relationship but they tend rarely to work out).

19. Post #1099
    December 2009
    13,697 Posts
    6 months is long enough for a semi-serious relationship. So what if you have to break it off due to Uni (you CAN try long distance relationship but they tend rarely to work out).
    At most I'd only be a three hour drive away anyway so theoretically a long distance relationship could work.

20. Post #1100
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    13,045 Posts
    I never said I wanted a lifelong relationship. I was more implying I want something at least somewhat serious and somewhat long lasting. Six months isn't a very long time.
    Gamer girls have their flaws too, hell the girl I'm trying to get with has really no clue about what to do, and apparently doesn't like hugs and doesn't know how to flirt.

Time to teach.

21. Post #1101
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,346 Posts
    Every time we bring up logical solutions to your issues you don't act on them anyways.
    I'm not gonna help because you don't seem to want it enough to try.

22. Post #1102
    December 2009
    13,697 Posts
    Every time we bring up logical solutions to your issues you don't act on them anyways.
    I'm not gonna help because you don't seem to want it enough to try.
    My only conclusion is that I'm scared of women. I shouldn't be, but the thought of talking to one scares me because and I only think of all the millions of ways it can go wrong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #1103
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    905 Posts
    my bitch gimme tha airsoft SHit

i giveer her hUGS n KISSEs

n THA grOVEStRt LOev
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

24. Post #1104
    January 2008
    6,515 Posts
    My only conclusion is that I'm scared of women. I shouldn't be, but the thought of talking to one scares me because and I only think of all the millions of ways it can go wrong.
    That's why you use these 6 months left at the school as trial and error.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #1105
    December 2009
    13,697 Posts
    Also backwards inferior American culture where the guy has to make all the moves.

26. Post #1106
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    905 Posts
    caligynephobia

27. Post #1107
    January 2008
    6,515 Posts
    Also backwards inferior American culture where the guy has to make all the moves.
    nah, its the entire world. The guy should always make the move, girl will rarely do it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #1108
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,525 Posts
    So I had a fucking great valentines day with my girl.

But my awesome cat isn't going to live much longer :'C
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

29. Post #1109
    January 2008
    6,515 Posts
    Plus I'm British (Australian)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #1110
    December 2009
    13,697 Posts
    nah, its the entire world. The guy should always make the move, girl will rarely do it.
    It's unfair as fuck though. Women wanted equal rights for centuries and now that they have them there's shit that's unfair to men now. It's fucking bullshit and everyone knows it that the guy has to make the move and the girl is pretty much not allowed to by society's standards.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

31. Post #1111
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,346 Posts
    I laugh in your face. Just because something seems that way doesn't mean it is. If you make an effort to get to know a lady, you aren't required to make all the moves, they can do things too you know. I know from personal experience that girls can ask you out/make moves on you, but you still have to be in a situation where you talk to them at least a little.

Now being afraid to talk to girls is another thing, but you really have to learn to stop putting them up on a pedestal. They have hobbies and dislikes and similar things just like you and I, and everyone has flaws.
    Actually chatting with someone is completely different than how it works in your head, conversations are nonlinear.

All you have to do is start saying hello in the hallways. If that's too much, no one can help you at all.
    Ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #1112
    January 2008
    6,515 Posts
    I want to use the "My brain is full of fuck" macro, but I'll get banned.

33. Post #1113
    December 2009
    13,697 Posts
    I laugh in your face. Just because something seems that way doesn't mean it is. If you make an effort to get to know a lady, you aren't required to make all the moves, they can do things too you know. I know from personal experience that girls can ask you out/make moves on you, but you still have to be in a situation where you talk to them at least a little.

Now being afraid to talk to girls is another thing, but you really have to learn to stop putting them up on a pedestal. They have hobbies and dislikes and similar things just like you and I, and everyone has flaws.
    Actually chatting with someone is completely different than how it works in your head, conversations are nonlinear.

All you have to do is start saying hello in the hallways. If that's too much, no one can help you at all.
    Ever.
    There are still way too many ways it can go wrong. Knowing me I'll just turn into a blubbering idiot or start ranting about AKs and Gorkas or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #1114
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,346 Posts
    For the record, I've been asked out by 4 girls, and accepted twice. They've been shitty horrible relationships, but the point is that it happens. Also, girls that I haven't dated have asked to hang out as well.

The big issue is that to get the special ladies, you actually have to make an effort, because lots of guys are already making the effort on them.

35. Post #1115
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    905 Posts
    honestly taepo
    you piss me off sometimes

"blah blah SHE DOESNT LIKE MY TYPE OF MUSIC FUCK"
    you know what? my girlfriend doesn't like any type of metal but i do, and i dont give a FUCK

"blalhlbalblfdfls cant say hello, im too dumb"
    fucking say hi jesus christ, i said hi to her in september, we've talked everyday for quite a bit and finally i asked her out for valentines..............

NOT
    A
    BUTLER
    FUCK
    GIVEN

Edited:

oh and she likes when i talk about airsoft.........

36. Post #1116
    January 2008
    6,515 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

37. Post #1117
    December 2009
    13,697 Posts
    "blah blah SHE DOESNT LIKE MY TYPE OF MUSIC FUCK"
    you know what? my girlfriend doesn't like any type of metal but i do, and i dont give a FUCK
    The girl I'm talking about now does like metal though.

38. Post #1118
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    905 Posts
    then fucking say hi
    an d FUCk HTAt BTIcH GOOD

39. Post #1119
    December 2009
    13,697 Posts
    Shitty metal, but still metal

40. Post #1120
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,525 Posts
    "Better to have loved and lost than to not love at all"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)