1. Post #6601
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,738 Posts
    I'm still finding a good Con to attend with my sweet duds

dunno where.

Oh and after I finish up my Dave/Dirk (Even dave's black suit), I'm doing a Doc Scratch one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #6602
    GOSH FUDGING DARNIT
    January 2008
    7,359 Posts
    I enjoy the comic but i hate the fan base

"hurr durr my feels hussie how could you I shipped them ship ship ship shitty fan art Hurr durr"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #6603
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,738 Posts
    oh my god the COMMUNITY what the hell

although John x Gamzee is still canon

4. Post #6604
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    your avatar, are you in the army?
    lol no, 1st civ div. im only 15
    i look up to the man in the picture greatly however
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #6605
    like..dude..nevermind....fuck
    July 2011
    4,615 Posts
    Nph bought me golds
    go post in the gmf huehe

6. Post #6606
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,639 Posts
    Nah I need Internet so I can change to blastoise gif
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

7. Post #6607
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,738 Posts
    If you need gold, say so. In like a week I'll buy 2 more golds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #6608
    About as smart and adept as a pile of turds
    January 2010
    3,461 Posts
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #6609
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    4,584 Posts
    I need gold :C
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #6610
    NEO 卐 NAZI HERO <3
    September 2009
    3,921 Posts
    i am a vegetarian so i should be given charity because i am apparently deprived

yes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #6611
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,639 Posts
    Buy tark gold he bought allot of ppl games
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

12. Post #6612
    draw me like one of your french grills
    July 2008
    3,577 Posts
    kyle you forgot about me.

remember that birthday present.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #6613
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,738 Posts
    At the moment, It'll probably be Cow and Tark.

Check back next month, I think I'll just buy 2 people gold a month
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #6614
    I've got so many Gifs to use, i'd like Gold if you can spare one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #6615
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,848 Posts
    buy me gold

Edited:
    bringing my post back from the dead
    please use this from now on
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

16. Post #6616
    NEO 卐 NAZI HERO <3
    September 2009
    3,921 Posts
    just spent like 10 minutes on no party hats facebook

im getting to know you BEFORE I KILL YOU BECAUSE YOU IS NOT BUYING ME GOLD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

17. Post #6617
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,198 Posts
    Buy Inafinus gold on the promise that his avatar must be a gif of himself doing something ridiculous.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #6618
    December 2009
    13,265 Posts
    Why did I think going on Facebook today was a good idea? All I see is pictures everyone took at their shitty prom.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #6619
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,198 Posts
    Why did I think going on Facebook today was a good idea? All I see is pictures everyone took at their shitty prom.
    Why did you think coming here and complaining about it would get you a positive response?
    You were bragging about how you weren't going to prom, and now you're bummed that you didn't go or something?

20. Post #6620
    About as smart and adept as a pile of turds
    January 2010
    3,461 Posts
    they were there having a good time there

21. Post #6621
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,639 Posts
    Fragg what no one knew about my birthday I didn't even tell niko till like a week after my birthday then he got mad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

22. Post #6622
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,738 Posts
    Next month it'll be HighChief and either Notrabies or Taiwan,

We'll see if I get more money or if you need to wait till July, Ossum and Inf

23. Post #6623
    December 2009
    13,265 Posts
    Why did you think coming here and complaining about it would get you a positive response?
    You were bragging about how you weren't going to prom, and now you're bummed that you didn't go or something?
    I'm still totally happy I didn't go. It would have been boring as hell for me because I would have sat down somewhere and look depressed in the hopes that some girl would feel sorry for me and dance with me and I even I knew that wouldn't work. What makes me mad is there are some people I want to talk to and Facebook is my only means of contacting them so I have to see that shit when I want to talk to them, and I can't scroll past that shit because it's literally all there is.

24. Post #6624
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,340 Posts
    Can I like, get someone's gun so I can shoot my self.
    Work has turned into the biggest shitshoot that I have ever been apart of.

First, the NEW waitresses complained hard and got the tipping situation changed. IT HASNT CHANGED SINCE THE RESTAURANT OPENED YOU TWUNT. Now 4 guys have to split 2% of food sales.
    In theres no rumor of a raise for foodrunners of bussers.
    hint hint: It's like a 5 dollars for a night, per person.
    That's cutting me out of about 250 dollars a month. That's BULLSHIT.
    Not to mention the new kitchen staff is untrained and unfamiliar with everything so food takes like 45 minutes. So people get mad and get it comped so waitresses lose money. So I lose tips.

Also being there for 3 years I am expected to help everyone so I don't just bus. I food run, bus, help waitresses get drinks, help kitchen staff.
    That would be fine IF THE MONEY WAS GOOD.
    I'm going to quit jegus.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

25. Post #6625
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,198 Posts
    I'm still totally happy I didn't go. It would have been boring as hell for me because I would have sat down somewhere and look depressed in the hopes that some girl would feel sorry for me and dance with me and I even I knew that wouldn't work. What makes me mad is there are some people I want to talk to and Facebook is my only means of contacting them so I have to see that shit when I want to talk to them, and I can't scroll past that shit because it's literally all there is.
    Oh, well that's fair I guess, but can you blame people for enjoying themselves?

26. Post #6626
    December 2009
    13,265 Posts
    Oh, well that's fair I guess, but can you blame people for enjoying themselves?
    I fail to see why they need to post hundreds of pictures of it.

Edited:

And at least I had enough self control to stop myself in the middle of typing a massive rage status.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #6627
    No such thing as overkill.
    January 2007
    7,803 Posts
    I fail to see why they need to post hundreds of pictures of it.
    Because they had fun and because for most people prom is something to fondly look back on as the capstone of the high school experience. Why are you getting so upset over this? So they posted a few pictures, so what, it takes all of 0.5 seconds to scroll past them. It sounds to me almost like you're somehow resenting that others went and had fun instead of sulking moodily.

28. Post #6628
    December 2009
    13,265 Posts
    Because they had fun and because for most people prom is something to fondly look back on as the capstone of the high school experience. Why are you getting so upset over this? So they posted a few pictures, so what, it takes all of 0.5 seconds to scroll past them. It sounds to me almost like you're somehow resenting that others went and had fun instead of sulking moodily.
    Ok you're right, maybe I am a little jealous that everyone else isn't socially awkward and has fun with this shit. Now it just seems like they're trying to rub it in my face. I know they're not, but it still feels like that.

29. Post #6629
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,848 Posts
    God I love this song.

30. Post #6630
    GOSH FUDGING DARNIT
    January 2008
    7,359 Posts
    Rubbing it in your face would be me telling you that im about to go get my dick wet, but im not going to post that because that would be mean

Edited:

Wait

Shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #6631
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    779 Posts
    Wassup i'm back from basic 11c certified.
    Missed you all lol miss anything good?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 7Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #6632
    GOSH FUDGING DARNIT
    January 2008
    7,359 Posts
    OH MY GOD ENGLISH <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #6633
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,340 Posts
    Rubbing it in your face would be me telling you that im about to go get my dick wet, but im not going to post that because that would be mean

Edited:

Wait

Shit
    It's not wise to dunk your dick in the toilet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 3 (list)

34. Post #6634
    GOSH FUDGING DARNIT
    January 2008
    7,359 Posts
    Im not, its going in a vagina
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

35. Post #6635
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,340 Posts
    What a weird name for a toilet.
    Did you buy it ikea?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

36. Post #6636
    Taepo, the meet-up i went to yesterday was Prom-ish themed, and it was the greatest fun i've had since Revelations. If i didn't know better than to post the photos here, i would flood it everywhere because i want people to see how much fun i had. It's human man. When people post pics about the ops they went to, it's the same damn thing, you always wish there were more pics of it, right? Thats what they're doing. Just leave it. Don't bitch about it.

37. Post #6637
    December 2009
    13,265 Posts
    Taepo, the meet-up i went to yesterday was Prom-ish themed, and it was the greatest fun i've had since Revelations. If i didn't know better than to post the photos here, i would flood it everywhere because i want people to see how much fun i had. It's human man. When people post pics about the ops they went to, it's the same damn thing, you always wish there were more pics of it, right? Thats what they're doing. Just leave it. Don't bitch about it.
    Well sorry if the concept of doing something fun I need to tell everyone about has become totally alien to me when the last fun thing I did was two fucking years ago when I went to Las Vegas. But I didn't constantly spam pictures on Facebook so I don't see why they feel the need to.

38. Post #6638
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,473 Posts
    Im not, its going in a vagina
    Oh the things I could do with a screencap of this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #6639
    Oh no, what have I done!
    November 2007
    21,566 Posts
    you guys remember viva?

i'm getting him this
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #6640
    August 2010
    6,171 Posts
    you guys remember viva?

i'm getting him this
    too animu