1. Post #9161
    No such thing as overkill.
    January 2007
    7,811 Posts
    I meant Rochester Institute of Technology though.
    That is the school both Timebomb and I attend and live at.

Just saying.

I know a couple of you have done Humans Vs. Zombies before, and i see sites near me, but what are the rules regarding blasters, do you get assigned one, or can you bring any nerf gun you own?
    Bring your own. Check with the local rules regarding allowed modifications.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #9162
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,848 Posts
    Perfect loadout?

Guns:
    x2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #9163
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    13,827 Posts
    i like the co2 screw turner at the bottom of the mag
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #9164
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,848 Posts
    honestly i was just looking for a pic of the gun, if anybody can find a decent ppk please do, i couldnt find any on airsoftgi and am too busy to search elsewhere
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

5. Post #9165
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    13,827 Posts
    maruzen makes one but it's plastic so probably gonna explode if you use gg/propane a lot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #9166
    draw me like one of your french grills
    July 2008
    3,578 Posts
    Just the one shoe eh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #9167
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,848 Posts
    Just the one shoe eh.
    yeh
    its how i roll? got a problem?

8. Post #9168
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,934 Posts
    so airsoft chat was getting off-topic so I will post it here

are you ready... FOR EGORAPTOR DICKS!!??

READY? READY..... DOESN'T..... FUCKING.... [h2]DESCRIBE IT!!!!!1!!1[/h2]

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

9. Post #9169
    Resident IFAP Phantas- magor- iologist
    July 2010
    5,938 Posts
    Fucking....
    [h2]GENIUS!!!!11!![/h2]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #9170
    THIS IS ENTRAP MENT
    March 2012
    3,494 Posts
    Fucking....

[h2]GENIUS!!!!11!![/h2]
    ur dum
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #9171
    July 2010
    5,938 Posts
    ur a dick
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #9172
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    ur a dick
    im horny
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

13. Post #9173
    August 2010
    6,171 Posts
    im horny
    whoa
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #9174
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,639 Posts
    Canadia is nice place.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #9175
    July 2010
    5,938 Posts
    tomorrow is canada day
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #9176
    net
    January 2012
    529 Posts
    Hey, guess what! MORE REFUGEE CAMP MADNESS

Like the last time, this is HIGHLY NSFW. Open at your own risk. I don't take any responsibility for vomited keyboards if you're weak of nerve.

http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1193342

And for the non golds:

http://i.imgur.com/maG6W.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/SDdhY.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/JdIIJ.gif
    http://i.imgur.com/aIhet.gif
    http://i.imgur.com/q6hip.gif
    http://i.imgur.com/FxHrR.gif
    http://i.imgur.com/sBCNj.gif
    http://i.imgur.com/ZxSMn.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/mLgeq.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/nf9F1.gif 

WHY
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #9177
    I LET MY M1 DO THE TALKING
    April 2012
    2,395 Posts
    Yeah for some reason I'm too curious and I have to just click one. There was a dog getting beheaded and some sort of inside-out organ thing. No more clicking RC links.

REFUGEE CAMP LINKS

NOT EVEN ONCE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

18. Post #9178
    Captain Armed Dildo, Master of Ratings
    February 2011
    5,472 Posts
    That is the school both Timebomb and I attend and live at.

Just saying.

Bring your own. Check with the local rules regarding allowed modifications.
    But if I do go there (unlikely though), you guys would be gone by then. I still have all of highschool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

19. Post #9179
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    this one time i was at the park will late i was bored and very horny so i was there i walk to the bathroom and i look back i saw this guy follewing me so i went* in i lean up againts the sink he came in with a hard cock and big he ask can i suck your cock at first i was no then i pull it out he got his kness and start to suck my cock wet as he was sucking he pull his cock out he start storking as he was sucking he got done he ask me would like to fuck my tight hole i was like no so he finsh ja
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #9180
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,848 Posts
    VANDY HOW DARE YOU DISAGREE WITH THE TACTICAL TURTLENECK
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #9181
    April 2012
    2,395 Posts
    VANDY HOW DARE YOU DISAGREE WITH THE TACTICAL TURTLENECK
    I like your turtleneck.

I just think NBB PPK is a bad choice (C02 NBBs never last for more than a month or two) and the exposed C02 lifters are aesthetically revolting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #9182
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,848 Posts
    oh i wasnt going to buy that
    i just dont know where to buy a PPK

23. Post #9183
    July 2010
    5,938 Posts
    So I had to swing by my house to grab some shit and Herf tagged along. We were dicking around in my room and I decide to grab my CIRAS because I wanted to see how it would look with the battle belt I just got but didnt have time to try on. I slipped it on since it would be easier to just wear it than carry it. I grabbed what I needed to get and we departed. When we got back to Herf's he said," Damn, we should have gone to McDonalds (there is one right across from my neighborhood)" At this point we both remembered that I was still wearing my CIRAS. We locked eyes and knew what must be done. Herf tore inside while I stayed in the car, waiting. He emerged from his home wearing his OD BDU pants, his Interceptor and his shemagh. He got and and we departed. As we arrived at the area of operation, we did a slow run around the building. Then we pulled up to the intercom;
    "Welcome to McDonalds, what can I get you?"
    "Five McDoubles"
    "Anything else?"
    "No"
    As I pulled up to the second window, Herf plugged his phone into my car. Moments later Ride of the Valkyries was blaring from the speakers. The window opened. Earlier we had already figured out how much it would total. As the woman opened the window to say the total, I opened up my admin pouch, pulled out the money and handed to her. After this we stared into the building, our gaze piercing all the employees eyes. At last a man opened the window with our burgers. He handed me the bag and I nodded at him. He nodded back.

The whole way back to his house we were laughing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 8 (list)

24. Post #9184
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,839 Posts
    It's midnight, and one of my girl friends just called me, crying, and I helped comfort her.

I feel good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

25. Post #9185
    DPM FEELS SO GOOD IN MY MOUTH
    Dennab
    September 2011
    2,435 Posts
    Sum body gun get dat pussay
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

26. Post #9186
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,839 Posts
    No, she has a boyfriend.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #9187
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,424 Posts
    point still stands nigga
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #9188
    DPM FEELS SO GOOD IN MY MOUTH
    Dennab
    September 2011
    2,435 Posts
    Its logic(Inner city logic at least so they may be different for you). If a girl is crying it is always because of her alcoholic abusive boyfriend. Then the nice friend calls up that crying woman and is all like "Yo bitch I iz sorry fo erry thang dat happened bb guuurl." then she comes over and gives dat friend some pussy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #9189
    April 2012
    2,395 Posts
    Its logic(Inner city logic at least so they may be different for you). If a girl is crying it is always because of her alcoholic abusive boyfriend. Then the nice friend calls up that crying woman and is all like "Yo bitch I iz sorry fo erry thang dat happened bb guuurl." then she comes over and gives dat friend some pussy.
    That there is a wise man
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

30. Post #9190
    June 2011
    1,000 Posts
    It's midnight, and one of my girl friends just called me, crying, and I helped comfort her.

I feel good.
    you do realize that means she wanted to fuck, and this is from the suburban white people logic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #9191
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,839 Posts
    I live in some middle of nowhere country town. Does suburban big-city logic still apply?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

32. Post #9192
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,919 Posts
    Team IFAP has finally hit the wall after 14 hours of straight gameplay. Gonna take an hour or two nap and see where we're at
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #9193
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,662 Posts
    [h2]ARCHER[/h2]
    TACTICAL TURTLENECK

THE TACTILNECK, LANA, THE TACTILNECK
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

34. Post #9194
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,848 Posts
    yes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

35. Post #9195
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,934 Posts
    ook so apparantly erryone thought I was BF3 spetsnooz at aneme expo

it was funny because we were tactically stacking up and pit stopping and pretending to clear rooms and everyone around us laughed and took pictures and shit

it was even funnier because wherever we went we did a low crouch run and it was fukken hilariouse because we eventually got a bunch of random hispanic people in on it

Edited:

actually a bunch of people noticed me beculause of K6-3; quite a few of them assumed I was wearing Russian camo

it was also kind of stupid because my friend was wearing his marpat loadout and some fucking pog-ass admin/nco usmc fuckhead chewed him out for wearing marpat which was the fucking stupidest shit I've heard

my friend didn't have name-tapes or ranks or anything on it which is pretty fucking stupid (he is also a civillian and wasn't going around saying he was a marine either)

it's was almost like itsjustguy getting a hissy-fit over uniform except it's widely available as fuck and legal as long as you don't claim to be a mahreen

Edited:

goddamn some people are assholes and deserve to have their cocks jammed in their mouth

Edited:

tl;dr: I had fun but qqnmarine got chewed out by pogs for wearing marpat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

36. Post #9196
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    alot of marines are uptight about civis wearing marpat. one of those things people don't understand, but a POG admin NCO chewing out a civi at a fucking expo where that thing happens is fucking lame and he should be ashamed of his rear echelon ass
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

37. Post #9197
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,934 Posts
    actually yeah, a guy from my Rossia team (actually a mahreen) gathered all his mahreen friends at the expo and we all came to the general consensus that nothing was really wrong with qqn wearing marpat especially because surplus is available and the EGAs are more like copyright watermarks so chink gooks can't copy it and marpat is more issued than earned (although it carries many meanings and is a symbol of pride and honour, which qqn respects and keeps his marpat good and wears marpat combat correct)

it was kinda freaky because two of them go to eastwind.......

also did I mention those two pogs wanted qqn to salute their asses or some shit? Not sure if it happemed but that's what it sounded like from my muffled rossia helmoot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

38. Post #9198
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,424 Posts
    also did I mention those two pogs wanted qqn to salute their asses or some shit?
    autistic awkward people
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

39. Post #9199
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,934 Posts
    yeah, they can eat cocks for the rest of their life; it seemed like qqn felt pretty bummed throughout the day which is pretty fucked up because it ruined my day as well because it was supposed to be an enjoyable one and I spent the rest of the day to mention not to worry about it

at least we know they're cock sucks

also did I mention some chick was giving a fucking blowjob in public
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

40. Post #9200
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    actually yeah, a guy from my Rossia team (actually a mahreen) gathered all his mahreen friends at the expo and we all came to the general consensus that nothing was really wrong with qqn wearing marpat especially because surplus is available and the EGAs are more like copyright watermarks so chink gooks can't copy it and marpat is more issued than earned (although it carries many meanings and is a symbol of pride and honour, which qqn respects and keeps his marpat good and wears marpat combat correct)

it was kinda freaky because two of them go to eastwind.......

also did I mention those two pogs wanted qqn to salute their asses or some shit? Not sure if it happemed but that's what it sounded like from my muffled rossia helmoot
    stuck up marines. yut yut

Edited:

also what the fuck

Edited:

thought iwas the only one that did that