1. Post #1161
    December 2009
    13,738 Posts
    I think one of my major problems is that my school is one of those stereotypical rich suburban white kid schools.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #1162
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    905 Posts
    And how does this affect you? Fuck haters man, they're not important.

That's me on the right.
    I wore tripp pants every single day of high school(minus 3 where I had to wear a suit). Plenty of people hated and feared me for no reason, and I didn't give a shit. I made lots of friends and talked to plenty of ladies, and my school didn't have any goth girls in it either.
    lol man those pants

i dont hate you and honestly i dont care but

ahahahahahhaha
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

3. Post #1163
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,223 Posts
    I think the guy with the bloodstained shirt is creepier
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #1164
    GOSH FUDGING DARNIT
    January 2008
    7,529 Posts
    fuck this girl shit

lets talk about music now

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION OF THIS KIND OF MUSIC

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

5. Post #1165
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,351 Posts
    I think the guy with the bloodstained shirt is creepier
    It was for a convention, he had a zombie thing going on that he normally does when he's not Pyramid Head. Hunting Game makes the situation much sillier.

As for Butler, we already have enough things to laugh about you for, so its cool if you think my pants are dumb.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

6. Post #1166
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    12,223 Posts
    I think one of my major problems is that my school is one of those stereotypical rich suburban white kid schools.
    So what? People manage to find girlfriends/boyfriends in those schools all the time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #1167
    December 2009
    13,738 Posts
    So what? People manage to find girlfriends/boyfriends in those schools all the time.
    If they're stereotypical rich suburban white kids. I could count on one hand the amount of girls in this school who don't fit this stereotype too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

8. Post #1168
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,223 Posts
    my school is mainly blue collar and white trash

pure michigan
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

9. Post #1169
    December 2009
    13,738 Posts
    There are more guys who don't fit the stereotype than girls.

10. Post #1170
    GOSH FUDGING DARNIT
    January 2008
    7,529 Posts
    BLAH BLAH BLAH MUSIC IS GR8
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #1171
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    12,223 Posts
    If they're stereotypical rich suburban white kids. I could count on one hand the amount of girls in this school who don't fit this stereotype too.
    I see. You can't stand them because they're a bunch of rich selfish idiots.

Edited:

my school is mainly blue collar and white trash

pure michigan
    Those ads are annoying.

12. Post #1172
    December 2009
    13,738 Posts
    BLAH BLAH BLAH MUSIC IS GR8
    Music thread?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #1173
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,533 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

14. Post #1174
    December 2009
    13,738 Posts
    I see. You can't stand them because they're a bunch of rich selfish idiots.
    THANK YOU FOR FINALLY UNDERSTANDING

Now you know why I don't talk to girls, most of them are bitchy and are covered in make up and have obvious fake tans and hair extensions and look fucking gross.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #1175
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,223 Posts
    Those ads are annoying.
    the parodies are amazing though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #1176
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    13,053 Posts

17. Post #1177
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,223 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #1178
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    12,223 Posts
    THANK YOU FOR FINALLY UNDERSTANDING

Now you know why I don't talk to girls, most of them are bitchy and are covered in make up and have obvious fake tans and hair extensions and look fucking gross.
    Except that was sarcasm.

People are people. There's bound to be at least a few normal ones in your school. And don't give me that "but they probably already have boyfriends!" deal. You don't know that for certain, and you never will unless you TRY.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

19. Post #1179
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,351 Posts
    Except that was sarcasm.

People are people. There's bound to be at least a few normal ones in your school. And don't give me that "but they probably already have boyfriends!" deal. You don't know that for certain, and you never will unless you TRY.
    Someone I know just posted this, how fitting:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Winner Winner x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

20. Post #1180
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,420 Posts
    70 new posts in the hour
    all shit i could give less of a fuck about
    daily life thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #1181
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    12,223 Posts
    Someone I know just posted this, how fitting:
    Taep, this is exactly what your problem is.

Stop making excuses, get out there, and TALK TO PEOPLE. Be more outgoing. Not just towards girls, towards EVERYONE. Get involved with the people around you.

22. Post #1182
    December 2009
    13,738 Posts
    Except that was sarcasm.

There are like 3 normal girls in the whole school. Chances are they have boyfriends.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

23. Post #1183
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    12,223 Posts
    There are like 3 normal girls in the whole school. Chances are they have boyfriends.
    Do you even fucking know that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #1184
    December 2009
    13,738 Posts
    Taep, this is exactly what your problem is.

Stop making excuses, get out there, and TALK TO PEOPLE. Be more outgoing. Not just towards girls, towards EVERYONE. Get involved with the people around you.
    This isn't my personality. I can't just change that overnight.

25. Post #1185
    GOSH FUDGING DARNIT
    January 2008
    7,529 Posts
    >chances
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

26. Post #1186
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    905 Posts
    i did

look at me now
    it rubbed of onto my brother

27. Post #1187
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    12,223 Posts
    I understand that. But if you want an improvement, you'll have to start changing. Do it by degrees. As I said before, one of the best ways to start is by joining a club.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #1188
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,351 Posts
    Yeah, but you can complain about it for months and make no progress or you can take the time to work for months and make yourself better.
    One of these will never get you a girlfriend or other friends.

29. Post #1189
    December 2009
    13,738 Posts
    Do you even fucking know that?
    They either do or that will be the excuse they use to make me fuck off.

Edited:

I understand that. But if you want an improvement, you'll have to start changing. Do it by degrees. As I said before, one of the best ways to start is by joining a club.
    No clubs in my school, don't know where to look outside of my school for shit that interests me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

30. Post #1190
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    13,053 Posts
    MY GOD THEN ADAPT
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

31. Post #1191
    December 2009
    13,738 Posts
    MY GOD THEN ADAPT
    You want me to become the stereotype I hate? No thank you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #1192
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    12,223 Posts
    They either do
    You don't know that.

or that will be the excuse they use to make me fuck off.
    You don't know that. And besides, a polite decline is both better and far more likely than a straight up "fuck you".

Edited:

No clubs in my school, don't know where to look outside of my school for shit that interests me.
    Does Canada have community colleges? If so, check their catalogue. They usually list clubs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

33. Post #1193
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    13,053 Posts
    You know if I was a girl, I'd tell you to fuck off because you're so fucking dumb. You're a bro and all, but LISTEN TO US.

STOP MAKING EXCUSES.

Just TALK to people and get to know them and get close. I don't wanna hear shit about "no one will like me" BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW. Just TRY holy shit. I mean quite a few people that are a lot worse than you have girlfriends, nothing is stopping you.

Edited:

Holy white knight bullshit. If you're not gonna try, then stop complaining. The end.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

34. Post #1194
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    905 Posts
    holy white knight bullshit....

im using that now
    that's great
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #1195
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,351 Posts
    I don't think that's what he meant.
    Perhaps you could adapt by learning to talk to people over time, or adapt to your environment by finding clubs. Stop being dumb before I have myself an aneurysm.
    I understand that you have negative social skills, but arguing here doesn't help you.

Find yourself some new people or activities, and learn to talk to people around you.
    You're just being stubborn at this point.

36. Post #1196
    December 2009
    13,738 Posts
    I'm also still feeling the effect of girls pretending to flirt with me in grade 9 only for them to not be interested in me at all and I don't want that to happen again. Leading me on like that really fucking hurt and they have no idea what a fuckup they turned me into.

37. Post #1197
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,533 Posts
    There's a difference between selling out/conforming and playing the game. Sometimes you just have to play the game to get what you want
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

38. Post #1198
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    905 Posts
    9:32 PM - bully kit: MOTHER ON THE BEAT
    9:32 PM - bully kit: GOT UR GRANDMA ON MY DICK
    9:32 PM - bully kit: RACK CITY BITCH
    9:32 PM - bully kit: RACK RACK CITY BITCH
    9:32 PM - bully kit: 10 10 10 20S AND THE 50S BITCH
    9:32 PM - NoCommanderHats: NERDE CITY BITCH
    9:32 PM - NoCommanderHats: NERDE NERDE CITY BITCH
    9:33 PM - NoCommanderHats: 10 10 10 01 AND THE 11001 BITCH
    9:33 PM - NoCommanderHats: MySQL ON THE BEAT
    9:33 PM - NoCommanderHats: GOT YOUR DATA ON MY DICK
    9:33 PM - bully kit: shahahahaha
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

39. Post #1199
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    12,223 Posts
    I'm also still feeling the effect of girls pretending to flirt with me in grade 9 only for them to not be interested in me at all and I don't want that to happen again. Leading me on like that really fucking hurt and they have no idea what a fuckup they turned me into.
    Don't let it drag you down.

40. Post #1200
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    13,053 Posts
    If you think women are gonna obey you and not play hard to get, you're delusional
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)