1. Post #1681
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,849 Posts
    1969 Chevelle SS, deep blue with white double racing stripes. Dream car right there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #1682
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,213 Posts
    Speaking of cars, no t-tops on the camaro today, and it was fun as fuck.
    For the record, it is very silly when other cars try to race me from a stoplight, my car is 100% torque with like no horsepower, so when some bum in a mustang tries to think he's hot shit, they get their ass beat by a car from the 80's.
    Good times.

Edited:

Dream car is a Ford GT40.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #1683
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,639 Posts
    1968 mustang fastback............

YES

Edited:

fuck my brother

"i dont want to play w:ee with you because you have no units, you'll just have to spam t-55's or you're useless, im not going to play with you until you beat the w:ee campaign because you need points"

what the FUCK
    fastback sexy beasts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #1684
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,474 Posts
    1970 Nova SS

Sexy as the Chevelle, same engine as the SS, except smaller, lighter and almost perfect balance.

hhhnnnnngggggg

Edited:

Also, 1970 Trans Am

Edited:

And 1945 Willys MB

Edited:

And 1934 Buick

Edited:

Actually, I just want all the cars
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

5. Post #1685
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,849 Posts
    Dream car is a Ford GT40.
    GT40 is sex.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #1686
    December 2009
    13,306 Posts
    For the record, it is very silly when other cars try to race me from a stoplight, my car is 100% torque with like no horsepower, so when some bum in a mustang tries to think he's hot shit, they get their ass beat by a car from the 80's.
    Good times.
    Mustangs aren't even that good. Of course after riding around in some of the high end Jap crap that some of a my friends own like a Mitsubishi 3000GT and a Toyota Supra and no other performance cars, I'm a little biased towards those.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

7. Post #1687
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,639 Posts
    new mustangs look dumb only old muscle are good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

8. Post #1688
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,197 Posts
    I have a family friend who owns a 1969 Boss 302 mustang and a boss 429.

And he lives fairly close to fish and Felix
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #1689
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,213 Posts
    Mustangs aren't even that good. Of course after riding around in some of the high end Jap crap that some of a my friends own like a Mitsubishi 3000GT and a Toyota Supra and no other performance cars, I'm a little biased towards those.
    Mustangs are cheap fast. On one hand, you can get them to go quick, but on the other hand, you're in a mustang. Once they got to the 80's, they just kinda meh'd hardcore.
    The worst is the people who get a regular Mustang instead of the GT and think that they own the streets.
    3000GT's and Supras are among my favorite cars for sure. Best reasonable to acquire car imo is the 89 Turbo Trans AM. Its a 3rd gen Trans AM that's faster than most of the Lamborghini's and Ferrari's of the day. 0-60 in 4.6 seconds and for about $300 in parts you can drop almost a full second off the quarter mile times.
    AKA, really fucking fast.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

10. Post #1690
    DPM FEELS SO GOOD IN MY MOUTH
    Dennab
    September 2011
    2,435 Posts
    1947 NASH 600. The thing is beautiful and gets incredible gas effecincy. Not to mention the seats make you feel like you are driving a couch around. I want one so bad

11. Post #1691
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,213 Posts
    Gonna go see a midnight show for Act of Valor, I'll let you guys know how it is.

12. Post #1692
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,849 Posts
    Gonna go see a midnight show for Act of Valor, I'll let you guys know how it is.
    I hope it's good.

13. Post #1693
    GOSH FUDGING DARNIT
    January 2008
    7,366 Posts
    I have a family friend who owns a 1969 Boss 302 mustang and a boss 429.

And he lives fairly close to fish and Felix
    weve probably seen it, tbh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #1694
    It won't be. Have you seen the trailers for that crap? It looks like Call of Duty just with good graphics this time. And the music in the trailers is bad too but i can understand that doesn't affect the movie itself. Still, the mindset that music projects is not one of a good war movie. At all.

15. Post #1695
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    901 Posts
    lol there's 2 mods viewing the thread

16. Post #1696
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,474 Posts
    weve probably seen it, tbh.
    Then again, there's a guy on my street who owns 2 1960s Ferraris, so chances are there are probably several 1969 Mustang Boss 302s within like a mile from us
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #1697
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    901 Posts
    bhahahahaha fish just got banned.........

18. Post #1698
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,213 Posts
    And then Fish got banned because of Abba, what a chump.

Edited:

Ninja'd like a bitch.

19. Post #1699
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    901 Posts
    scrub
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #1700
    December 2009
    13,306 Posts
    Guys this movie looks badass
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 8Late Late x 3Agree Agree x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

21. Post #1701
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    12,774 Posts
    It's cool because the other half of the movie is about the girls son, who doesn't know what the fuck is going on, so he pictures all the tanks and helicopters and shit as like transformers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #1702
    December 2009
    13,306 Posts
    It's cool because the other half of the movie is about the girls son, who doesn't know what the fuck is going on, so he pictures all the tanks and helicopters and shit as like transformers.
    Yeah in one part in one of the trailers it showed them driving in a UAZ being chased by a Georgian Hind shooting rockets at them but the kid thought a giant robot was chasing after them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

23. Post #1703
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    4,590 Posts
    I collect P-40s.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

24. Post #1704
    Oh no, what have I done!
    November 2007
    21,622 Posts
    4:13pm
    idk you accepted me haha

and why are you sending me messages

cuz

k.

U want to tlk dirty on the phone

why

are u bi?

why are you asking me this

cuz are u

and how do you know

how do i knw wat

that i'm bi or something

so u are!

so?

and i thnk ur cute and i found u on that page with all kinds of gay's and bi's

which page?

idk wat it is anymore it was like a month ago, do u thnk im cute?

no.
    i don't even know you, i don't care.
    i'm not the type to faun over random boys. i like people, not bodies.
    so would you kindly leave me alone. thank you

Annoying as fuck queen tried to get in my pants. Told him to fuck off kindly.

feels good man.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

25. Post #1705
    August 2010
    6,171 Posts
    Guys this movie looks badass
    are the enemies supposed to be americans?
    i cant remember the last time i've ever seen that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #1706
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,964 Posts
    georgians

Edited:

they use a marpat looking camo and m4s

Edited:

wtf? I just looked at another trailer and ALL OF THE SUDDEN, ROBOT MECH MONSTERS

somehow, not sure if fitting with georgian war
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #1707
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,674 Posts
    georgians

Edited:

they use a marpat looking camo and m4s

Edited:

wtf? I just looked at another trailer and ALL OF THE SUDDEN, ROBOT MECH MONSTERS

somehow, not sure if fitting with georgian war
    It's the kids' animation. The woman there is the mom trying to save him, I don't know how exactly the kid got in trouble but he's in the thick of Georgia or something. He doesn't know what the fuck an Su-25 or Mi-24 is so he just sees giant robots and shit like that. One part of the movie consists of her experiences with whatever group of soldiers that was, and the other part consists of the kid and what he thinks he sees. I actually really want to see it, it's apparently one of the few movies about the Georgian war that exist, I just don't know how the hell I'm going to get my hands on a copy of it. Especially since it only just hit theaters a couple days ago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #1708
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    12,272 Posts
    I don't know why, but it's refreshing to see AK's used by protagonists
    I can't wait to see the AK-12 in movies and airsoft, I think it's a nice looking modernized AK

Edited:

Do you also like long walks on the beach?
    The only time I've done that was on my class trip to greece, where me and two girls + two other guys walked for a couple of hours (hammered, as is our modus operandi)
    It is how I met my last gf though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events

29. Post #1709
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,342 Posts
    awkward as fuck.
    Girl who Absolutely hates me has to walk by me every day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #1710
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    12,272 Posts
    awkward as fuck.
    Girl who Absolutely hates me has to walk by me every day.
    fuk it
    walk haters gonna hate style

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events

31. Post #1711
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,938 Posts
    I fucking hat an Aunt Jemima Breakfast today. It's supposed to come with Hash Brown, Eggs and two slices of bacon and I eat them literally every morning but this time there wasn't any fucking bacon in it and god fucking damnit I don't know how I'm going to get through the day.

I'm going to have to send them an email.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #1712
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    13,846 Posts

i dont want to live on this planet anymore
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

33. Post #1713
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,938 Posts
    God damnit now I bit my tongue this is the fucking worst shit ever my day is ruined fuck you aunt jemima you fucking con artist bitch fucker

Edited:

Subject: My Day is Ruined.

Dear Assfaces,

Today I was going to have a fucking Aunt Jemima breakfast the one that comes with egg, two slices of bacon and a hash brown like I do every god damn day and when I went to go put it in the fucking microwave I noticed one of you fucking god damn piece of shit scum sucking little big nosed con artists didn't put any bacon in it. I'm not GOING TO FUCKING PAY $4 for you NOT TO PUT MY FUCKING BACON IN god damnit so I had to fucking make extra toast instead and I end up biting my tongue and it was bleeding and my day was completely fucked and I dont even know what todo right now.

Fuck you,
    Colin
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #1714
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    12,272 Posts
    God damnit now I bit my tongue this is the fucking worst shit ever my day is ruined fuck you aunt jemima you fucking con artist bitch fucker

Edited:

Dear Assfaces,

Today I was going to have a fucking Aunt Jemima breakfast the one that comes with egg, two slices of bacon and a hash brown like I do every god damn day and when I went to go put it in the fucking microwave I noticed one of you fucking god damn piece of shit scum sucking little big nosed con artists didn't put any bacon in it. I'm not GOING TO FUCKING PAY $4 for you NOT TO PUT MY FUCKING BACON IN god damnit so I had to fucking make extra toast instead and I end up biting my tongue and it was bleeding and my day was completely fucked and I dont even know what todo right now.

Fuck you,
    Colin
    Maybe you should take up masturbating to ease your stress
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #1715
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,639 Posts

Edited:

Dear Assfaces,

Fuck you,
    Colin
    Fuck aunt jemima come to canadia get real pancakes an syrup.

You also coulda made yourself bacon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

36. Post #1716
    NYES SSSS SSSS
    June 2007
    3,410 Posts
    You also coulda made yourself bacon.
    what is this TREASON you speak of?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

37. Post #1717
    December 2009
    13,306 Posts
    It's the kids' animation. The woman there is the mom trying to save him, I don't know how exactly the kid got in trouble but he's in the thick of Georgia or something. He doesn't know what the fuck an Su-25 or Mi-24 is so he just sees giant robots and shit like that. One part of the movie consists of her experiences with whatever group of soldiers that was, and the other part consists of the kid and what he thinks he sees. I actually really want to see it, it's apparently one of the few movies about the Georgian war that exist, I just don't know how the hell I'm going to get my hands on a copy of it. Especially since it only just hit theaters a couple days ago.
    From what I got from the Google Translate version of the Russian Wikipedia page for the movie, the kid ends up stuck in the war because the kid's father, who is divorced from his mom and lives in South Ossetia, wants the kid to come live with him for a while.

Also the only other movie about the South Ossetia war I'm aware of depicts the Russians and Ossetians as evil baby killing communists.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

38. Post #1718
    April 2009
    1,235 Posts
    I just got my bonus today which was 250 and I'll be getting 300 from my bank next month
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #1719
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,639 Posts
    what is this TREASON you speak of?
    How high is you sir.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

40. Post #1720
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    12,272 Posts
    hnng