1. Post #2081
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,420 Posts
    also if anyone wants to get a free kindle as well, just pm me (not sure if im allowed to post this kind of shit here)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

2. Post #2082
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    18,067 Posts
    I need to prep n shit yo.

I need to prep HARD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #2083
    No such thing as overkill.
    January 2007
    7,992 Posts
    also if anyone wants to get a free kindle as well, just pm me (not sure if im allowed to post this kind of shit here)
    So you file a fake technical problem report, to get them to send you a new one for free? Congrats, you scammed a decent company out of ~$100. Why not just go steal one from a store, it'll have the same effect and you'll get it sooner.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #2084
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,420 Posts
    So you file a fake technical problem report, to get them to send you a new one for free? Congrats, you scammed a decent company out of ~$100. Why not just go steal one from a store, it'll have the same effect and you'll get it sooner.
    more or less, yeah thats what you do.
    amazon, decent company? you're kidding right?
    http://motherjones.com/politics/2012...rehouses-labor
    http://motherjones.com/politics/2011...nline-shipping
    http://www.housmans.com/boycottamazon.php
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_971851.html
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #2085
    June 2010
    6,357 Posts
    If I read at all I would totes give it a shot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

6. Post #2086
    January 2008
    6,518 Posts
    "look at all the bad things amazon are doing to OTHER PEOPLE, i want compensation"

well done on being a cunt and stealing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #2087
    I HATE COFFEE
    April 2009
    8,382 Posts
    I'd consider thinking about maybe possibly sending you a pm if I were American. But as I live in Sweden, no thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

8. Post #2088
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,420 Posts
    "look at all the bad things amazon are doing to OTHER PEOPLE, i want compensation"

i don't want compensation, i just don't feel bad for getting free stuff cause they're a shitty company. i wouldn't do the same to a company like valve because they have ethical business practices and they treat staff well

Edited:

I'd consider thinking about maybe possibly sending you a pm if I were American. But as I live in Sweden, no thanks.
    there is a european amazon actually (i accidently used a code from it, so its going to take quite a while to get here)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #2089
    June 2010
    6,357 Posts

You act like the worst thing you can do to a huge retail leader is steal $100...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

10. Post #2090
    Captain Armed Dildo, Master of Ratings
    February 2011
    5,543 Posts

11. Post #2091
    I HATE COFFEE
    April 2009
    8,382 Posts
    there is a european amazon actually (i accidently used a code from it, so its going to take quite a while to get here)
    Yeah okay no thanks anyways, my parents would be suspicious if I get a kindle out of nowhere.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #2092
    DPM FEELS SO GOOD IN MY MOUTH
    Dennab
    September 2011
    2,435 Posts
    No Westchester NY silly, your like the closest FP'er to me. We need to go to ET together
    You only live like 30 minuts from me...prepare to be raped.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

13. Post #2093
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,347 Posts
    Codemoney has officially joined my Pine Plains Squad, time to roll nickels with the master himself.

14. Post #2094
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    18,067 Posts
    Woo. I need to get my tan RRV setup done. Than thing works with so many different uniforms and loadouts it's unreal.

15. Post #2095

January 2012
    153 Posts
    No Westchester NY silly, your like the closest FP'er to me. We need to go to ET together
    Holy Fack! ET paintball? (cookies chaos games)????

16. Post #2096
    I HATE COFFEE
    April 2009
    8,382 Posts
    LOOK AT THE FUCKING SIZE OF THESE FUCKING PILLS MAN
    MAN I HATE PENICILLIN

Edited:

Also that's cm, so 0,7 x 0,4 inches big
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #2097
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,931 Posts
    I know how big a centimeter is sheesh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #2098
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    i take a 2.2cm pill three times daily

HARDEN UP, MOTHERFUCKER

also, time to make an MNU loadout
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #2099
    No such thing as overkill.
    January 2007
    7,992 Posts
    We were talking about that in the Next Airsoft Purchase thread, Timebomb suggested it to me as a good PCV substitute for my HECU loadout (Half-Life). What's MNU from?

Edit: Oh, District 9? Cool idea, actually.

20. Post #2100
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    fookin' prawns

21. Post #2101
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    i take 8 inches of meat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Winner Winner x 2 (list)

22. Post #2102
    June 2011
    1,000 Posts
    coincidentally I have 8 inches of meat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #2103
    November 2007
    1,019 Posts
    Holy Fack! ET paintball? (cookies chaos games)????
    That be it.

24. Post #2104
    Oh no, what have I done!
    November 2007
    22,044 Posts
    i don't want compensation, i just don't feel bad for getting free stuff cause they're a shitty company. i wouldn't do the same to a company like valve because they have ethical business practices and they treat staff well

Edited:

you've seen those videos of valve's work place, right? see how they have oodles of cool junk food and cool lounging areas?

they have that so employees will stay after hours and work their asses off, basically giving valve free labor.

valve isn't a fucking bastion company, they still do the typical "exploit my workers for free money!1"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #2105
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,051 Posts
    I have bronchitis now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

26. Post #2106
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,077 Posts
    hope you get better
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

27. Post #2107
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,420 Posts
    you've seen those videos of valve's work place, right? see how they have oodles of cool junk food and cool lounging areas?

they have that so employees will stay after hours and work their asses off, basically giving valve free labor.

valve isn't a fucking bastion company, they still do the typical "exploit my workers for free money!1"
    gabe was actually saying it's a serious issue that staff were staying at work too long, because they overly enjoyed their jobs. thats why gabe brings all the staff on big trips to places like hawaii every year
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

28. Post #2108
    June 2010
    6,357 Posts
    I have bronchitis now
    You be swaggajackin?

29. Post #2109
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,077 Posts
    wow I sure wish my company took employees to hawaii

30. Post #2110
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,051 Posts
    Don't worry ill take us to Hawaii , lots and lots surfing gogogo

31. Post #2111
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,420 Posts
    companies dont care about minimum wage plebians like us
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #2112
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,051 Posts
    companies dont care about minimum wage plebians like us
    they sure don't ;(

33. Post #2113
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,077 Posts
    they sure don't ;(
    hurry up and get an actual job so you can buy a pc and play internet tanks with me goddamn >:E

34. Post #2114
    December 2009
    13,714 Posts
    On Friday in English class I have an essay due that involves over analyzing a book about some girl in Afghanistan during the Soviet invasion, civil war and Operation Enduring Freedom, and then on Monday I have a Powerpoint presentation about the Afghan Civil War due. Except that will actually be something fun to do because it's about shit I have an interest in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

35. Post #2115
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,077 Posts
    powerpoint screencaps from 9th company
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

36. Post #2116
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,347 Posts
    On Friday in English class I have an essay due that involves over analyzing a book about some girl in Afghanistan during the Soviet invasion, civil war and Operation Enduring Freedom, and then on Monday I have a Powerpoint presentation about the Afghan Civil War due. Except that will actually be something fun to do because it's about shit I have an interest in.
    That's a really interesting assignment for High School. Today I turned in my assignment for what my official would do immediately following an improvised nuclear detonation attack on D.C. I was the director of FEMA.

37. Post #2117
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    14,133 Posts
    historically accurate photographs from afghanistan
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

38. Post #2118
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    905 Posts
    whacking a man with a pkm while holding the barrel isnt accurate enough? :v
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

39. Post #2119
    December 2009
    13,714 Posts
    If I have my way I'll be showing the class the final battle scene, but that probably won't happen. And the presentation is going to cover the whole thing from the communist revolution all the way up to Operation Enduring Freedom as of late 2011/early 2012.

Edited:

historically accurate photographs from afghanistan
    Knowing the people in my class, they'll think 9th Company is 100% historically accurate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

40. Post #2120
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    14,133 Posts
    show them the sex scene
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)