1. Post #121
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    my mind imagined them giggling like schoolgirls while they shot ak
    SCHOOL GIRLS YOU SAY?!?!?

Guess I also have to post the saiga 12 milf while im at it.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #122
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,962 Posts
    Someone put an original ARES Tavor on Ebay. MARS sight and everything, barely used (planking targets in the backyard)

$450 to buy now.

Fuck it. It's mine now.

Edited:

I need to sell my other Tavor now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #123
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    so I got my deepfire parts from hongkong, anybody want a review and where should i put it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #124
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,476 Posts
    so I got my deepfire parts from hongkong, anybody want a review and where should i put it?
    Yes review pls.

put it in here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #125
    March 2009
    2,447 Posts
    here and gun review thread or something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Taiwan Show Events

6. Post #126
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,995 Posts
    HAHAHhh oh god this guy:

http://www.m1-garand-rifle.com/ivan-chesnokov.php

didn't know he made that many posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #127
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    OK

So first the gaer bawx

So the rumors are true, it seems to be a zinc/magnesium/aluminum alloy coated in something. might be titanium according to some people.

So it's a 7mm bushings, 8mm would have been nicer.

Injection sites are very prominent, and there are several minor flaws on the outside.
    Many, and i mean, many tooling scratches everywhere inside.

Who ever is doing this is using shitty molds, but it's a cheap part. KWA was out of stock, and good version 3 gearboxes are hard to find.

Comparing it to the KWA gearbox, the deepfire gearbox has many more sharp edges and rough spots. I cant tell how well the alloy is mixed because of the coating, but if you compare a kwa box to a echo1, the echo1 metal looks like a camo pattern and the kwa is smooth and solid.
    However it's not so much the alloy that matters as the mold desgin.
    I found lots of leftover metal in some of the bushing holes and one of the bushing holes has a dent in the side.

KWA gearbox is FAR nicer than this, in fact, the echo 1 gearbox is nicer.
    It just feels unfinished. Like they got halfway through it and gave up.
    You get what you pay for unless it's systema

So onto the nozzle. I got the plastic G36 nozzle, but after seeing the deepfire gearbox I wont go for the metal one. It's a simple straight forward design. The tip is almost flat, just a simple bevel around the outside that will require some work with an exacto knife and sand paper to meet the bucking well. It lacks the ridge along the top common to the G36 used to... actually fuck if I know what this is supposed to do, BUT I FEEL IT'S IMPORTANT.

The plus side is it does have an oring inside, which I might just take out and get into my prommy air nozzle and OH MY GOD I JUST DISCOVERED PROMMY AIR NOZZLES HAVE AN ORING IN THEM THATS BLACK SO IT BLENDS IN WTF WHY DIDNT ANYBODY TELL ME THIS AIERJGUAERUJGARUJKaergjlagsjewgajg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #128
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,962 Posts
    Someone put an original ARES Tavor on Ebay. MARS sight and everything, barely used (planking targets in the backyard)

$450 to buy now.

Fuck it. It's mine now.

Edited:

I need to sell my other Tavor now.
    It's been three fucking years trying to get one and now I do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #129
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    HAHAHhh oh god this guy:

http://www.m1-garand-rifle.com/ivan-chesnokov.php

didn't know he made that many posts
    oh that's boof.

a brilliant gunsmith over there on /k/.

and he has a LOT more posts than that. Hundreds of them.

10. Post #130
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,995 Posts
    oh that's boof.

a brilliant gunsmith over there on /k/.

and he has a LOT more posts than that. Hundreds of them.
    someone give that man a medal and archive everything uttered from his mouth
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #131
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    someone give that man a medal and archive everything uttered from his mouth
    its this guy:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

12. Post #132
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,476 Posts
    lots of reasons confirming my distrust of DeepFire
    The plus side is it does have an oring inside, which I might just take out and get into my prommy air nozzle and OH MY GOD I JUST DISCOVERED PROMMY AIR NOZZLES HAVE AN ORING IN THEM THATS BLACK SO IT BLENDS IN WTF WHY DIDNT ANYBODY TELL ME THIS AIERJGUAERUJGARUJKaergjlagsjewgajg
    And like I keep saying, Prommy makes the best stuff
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

13. Post #133
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    im still going to use the deepfire gearbox.

but the discovery of the oring in the prommy nozzle was a shock. I was like "oh it looks like there's a spot for an orin- oh wait whats this *grabs screw driver and pokes* *pokes again* *drops out of pure shock.*"

You have no idea how many of these I've handled. I've even carefully gone inside one with a small scalpel to clean out some... gunk, and havnt seen it.

No wonder it seals so well.

Edited:

also just saw this
    hunterseeker5 posted:
    If you know almost nothing KWA is AWESOME because KWA's marketing makes you think that they were forged from a small piece of god's testicle.

14. Post #134
    December 2009
    13,339 Posts
    I came
    http://albertaairsoft.com/webstore/a...gas-rifle.html

But then saw "out of stock" and cried.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #135
    June 2009
    465 Posts
    I wanted to say, I've been lurking here since like 2009, and can never find a better airsoft forum then here.
    Red alliance is elitist and autistic. They hate literally everything.
    Airsoft forum knows literally nothing.
    My local forum is full of such rich snobbish kids. Oh gee sorry I don't have $300 for nvg's, don't have to be an ass about it.

You guys are just chill though. I would wear an IFAP patch with pride.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9 (list)

16. Post #136
    Captain Armed Dildo, Master of Ratings
    February 2011
    5,484 Posts
    You can find me on ASF, ASR, LVAirsoft, and here. Only FP kept me engaged long enough to get to 1000+ posts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #137
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    Airsoft Canada and airsoft mechanics are 2 very very excellent forums

Edited:

I came
    http://albertaairsoft.com/webstore/a...gas-rifle.html

But then saw "out of stock" and cried.
    Oh wow. You can get a real kar 98 for that price.

18. Post #138
    July 2011
    188 Posts
    ares m40a5 is planned to be under 200$ why does it have to be cheap because now i have to buy one and upgrade the shit outta it. there goes my money for the next few months.

19. Post #139
    December 2009
    13,339 Posts
    This almost makes me want to get a GBBR

But I can only assume it shot at an extremely low velocity even if it did go through the whole mag.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #140
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    I pitty the fool that would want to airsoft in these temperatures and conditions
    only reason im not playing today is because denver turned into hoth and everybody pussied out. snowsofting is almost as fun as playing in the desert.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #141
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    12,203 Posts
    only reason im not playing today is because denver turned into hoth and everybody pussied out. snowsofting is almost as fun as playing in the desert.
    What's desertsoft like?

22. Post #142
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    because of the way most washes (a big dried up riverbed/swamp) are, you get an odd mix between cqb and field play, with big ass bushes the size of cars and trucks. And no trees, little shade, very dry, and excellent temps for gas guns. But that's only if you limit play to a wash area.

Other than the dust and the threat of dying from heat stroke, I love it.

Also its fucking beautiful mountains all around

Edited:

also this:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

23. Post #143
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,861 Posts
    Holy cow this CQB place is so unorganized. The only people here are dumb little codkiddies who won't shut up about Airsplat and Hobbytron. Now a bunch of elitist guys with PolarStars just showed up. Woo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

24. Post #144
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    I like how you're being all elitist over the kiddies then call polarstars elitist

Edited:

Anybody with better stuff than me is elitist

25. Post #145
    I LOVE NAZIS
    June 2011
    4,513 Posts
    Holy cow this CQB place is so unorganized. The only people here are dumb little codkiddies who won't shut up about Airsplat and Hobbytron. Now a bunch of elitist guys with PolarStars just showed up. Woo.
    better than kids who talk about buying $20 guns at the swapmeet
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #146
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,861 Posts
    Ok stuff got better. 10 kids with spring Deagle brand Deagles just left, the PolarStar dudes are total bros, and it's no-light-fog-machine. I love it here now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #147
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    Hey! no bashing spring pistols! I have a KWC i bring with me that I'm up to 8 kills with!

28. Post #148
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,861 Posts
    Yeah, there are good springers, but these are those $10 Cybergun ones made of clear plastic. One kid was complaining about a jam, but the safety was on. He threw it at the wall and it blew up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

29. Post #149
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    dont they have rentals? I went to a cqb place once that wouldnt allow clearsoft. lodes e fun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #150
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,861 Posts
    There are rentals, but these kids' moms won't spend the money for them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

31. Post #151
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    fucking epoxy everywhere.

32. Post #152
    NEO 卐 NAZI HERO <3
    September 2009
    3,942 Posts
    you need to get out in the sun more often
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

33. Post #153
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,962 Posts
    My Tavor shipped.

I ordered an IDF sling that will ship from Israel EVENTUALLY

Annnd I'm waiting to win a bid for an IDF helmet. Hopefully I can win it for less than $150.

Still waiting for my sample IFAP patch.

Going to field tomorrow to play and sell stuff.

-This concludes CODEMONKEY's update-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

34. Post #154
    DPM FEELS SO GOOD IN MY MOUTH
    Dennab
    September 2011
    2,435 Posts
    My Tavor shipped.

I ordered an IDF sling that will ship from Israel EVENTUALLY

Annnd I'm waiting to win a bid for an IDF helmet. Hopefully I can win it for less than $150.

Still waiting for my sample IFAP patch.

Going to field tomorrow to play and sell stuff.

-This concludes CODEMONKEY's update-
    I saw your post on the HVA page and I might be interested in some of the glocks. How much would you want for one?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

35. Post #155
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,962 Posts
    I saw your post on the HVA page and I might be interested in some of the glocks. How much would you want for one?
    I have two Glocks. KJW Glock 23 and a Chinese no-name Glock 17. I also have three Glock 17 mags.

The KJW can be fixed if you buy a new lower from Evike. $50 and you'd have a functioning gun. Both Glocks had the same failures, a part of the hammer assembly broke. The replacement part for that costs something like $30 alone.

At least one or two of the Glock 17 mags are leaky. This is literally a "boneyard" sale in every sense of the word. More or less just for parts like valves and o-rings etc.

$10 per Glock and $5 per mag. I'll be at the field tomorrow.

36. Post #156
    DPM FEELS SO GOOD IN MY MOUTH
    Dennab
    September 2011
    2,435 Posts
    I have two Glocks. KJW Glock 23 and a Chinese no-name Glock 17. I also have three Glock 17 mags.

The KJW can be fixed if you buy a new lower from Evike. $50 and you'd have a functioning gun. Both Glocks had the same failures, a part of the hammer assembly broke. The replacement part for that costs something like $30 alone.

At least one or two of the Glock 17 mags are leaky. This is literally a "boneyard" sale in every sense of the word. More or less just for parts like valves and o-rings etc.

$10 per Glock and $5 per mag. I'll be at the field tomorrow.
    \
    Oh, I don't care if they work because I would like to buy them for my brother who is in college for filming and needs some prop guns.

Edit-Sorry, but he does not need them any more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

37. Post #157
    POOP DICKS
    August 2008
    4,902 Posts
    Okay my gun went down again. High pitched squealing noise from the motor like its turning but then no piston or anything being engaged.

What do
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

38. Post #158
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,962 Posts
    Okay my gun went down again. High pitched squealing noise from the motor like its turning but then no piston or anything being engaged.

What do
    Adjust motor height?

That's literally the extent of my knowledge. Where is Jat?

39. Post #159
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    >:C
    I should start charging for this

obviously you take the motor off and see if it runs.

Edited:

also any time anything like that happens, if it starts making funny noises or anything.
    STOP

the moment funny noises are coming out it means something is being damaged.

Edited:

also
    http://laylaxdealers.com/laylax09.jpg

fap fap fap

(laylax is the company that makes prommy)

40. Post #160
    I LOVE NAZIS
    June 2011
    4,513 Posts
    USPS hasn't been delivering my mail for the past week, and it hasn't delivered my SW40F that supposedly arrived at 3:04.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)