June 2009
    1,521 Posts
    New stuff acquired today.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #4042
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,339 Posts
    It's not worth much. But if you want to do a seal load out go for it.

Edited:

Is Desert Night Camouflage worth anything? Saw to pairs of the pants at my local Army/Navy for $15.

3. Post #4043
    I work under clearence dumbfuck
    June 2009
    1,521 Posts
    Night desert doesn't work for a seal impression.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #4044
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,339 Posts
    yea it does.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #4045
    June 2009
    1,521 Posts
    That's not seal. not even close. Hahaha. 100% sure that seals do not wear IOTV's in ACU and Mich 2000's with ACU covers. Sorry.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10 (list)

6. Post #4046
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,913 Posts
    hi my name is tankman and I work under clearance

i know every single navy seal in the world and thats not a navy seal
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

7. Post #4047
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,339 Posts
    my b.
    also wrong image my b

Edited:

hi my name is tankman and I work under clearance

i know every single navy seal in the world and thats not a navy seal
    No it's my bad the people who still Night Desert are CAG.

8. Post #4048
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    901 Posts
    still, its fucking annoying

9. Post #4049
    June 2009
    1,521 Posts
    CAG doesn't even use Night Desert Camo anymore, they use Mass Grey.

10. Post #4050
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,339 Posts
    He was correcting my mistake.
    You guys are blowing this up.

11. Post #4051
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,913 Posts
    It's the fact he responded like a dick, rather that just pointing it out. Here is what he said:

That's not seal. not even close. Hahaha. 100% sure that seals do not wear IOTV's in ACU and Mich 2000's with ACU covers. Sorry.
    Here is what he should have said:

That's not a seal, I'm pretty sure that seals do not wear IOTV's in ACU and Mich 2000's with ACU covers.
    The extra "hahaha" and stuff makes him sound like he's being an asshole to you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

12. Post #4052
    January 2012
    592 Posts
    A friend sold me a pair of legit desert marpat for $20. It is a little bit too big for me as of now, but i can pull it off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

13. Post #4053
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,473 Posts
    You are aware that SEALs can use literally whatever equipment they want, right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Informative Informative x 1 (list)

14. Post #4054
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,913 Posts
    I can now effectively carry my M500 with me during Blacksheep.

The weapons catch works perfectly. I just need my shackle that way I don't need to use a sling to keep it supported and I can quickly access it and clip it back in.

So I'll have my VFC M4, ACM M500 and TM XDm all on me during Blacksheep. Holyshit I'm going to die.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #4055
    HEY GUYS DID I MENTION I'M IN THE ARMY
    March 2006
    3,251 Posts
    Those are not IOTVs. They are the regular old IBA.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #4056
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    901 Posts
    aww dicked, tankman was wrong!!!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #4057
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,913 Posts
    I think I asked before but is there anything wrong with using propane? It's really really hard to drop $20 on a can I'll burn through in an hour or two.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

18. Post #4058
    About as smart and adept as a pile of turds
    January 2010
    3,460 Posts
    just put some silicone in it and it should be good to go
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #4059
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    4,775 Posts
    I think I asked before but is there anything wrong with using propane? It's really really hard to drop $20 on a can I'll burn through in an hour or two.
    Not really as long as you keep the gun lubed while using propane.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

20. Post #4060
    No such thing as overkill.
    January 2007
    7,802 Posts
    Green gas is literally propane with a bit of silicone. There is no difference whatsoever between using canned green gas and propane through a silicone adapter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

21. Post #4061
    July 2011
    188 Posts
    I have an idea. Why don't we all send an airsoft manufacturer emails asking for more modern Russian guns such as an AN-94, AK-12, PP-19-01 Vityaz, PP-19, PP-2000 and The MP-466. We could finally get AN-94s.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #4062
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    4,775 Posts
    I would be happy if fucking KWA would release that gas AK already.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #4063
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,913 Posts
    Okay. I'm just iffy because my field's tech dislikes it and KWA has a witch hunt about propane voiding the warranty in all their guns.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

24. Post #4064
    January 2007
    7,802 Posts
    I have an idea. Why don't we all send an airsoft manufacturer emails asking for more modern Russian guns such as an AN-94, AK-12, PP-19-01 Vityaz, PP-19, PP-2000 and The MP-466. We could finally get AN-94s.
    Because creating a new V3 gearbox variant and all-new externals to put it in, possibly with new hop-up design as well, for the sake of a few Russophiles, is infinitely less profitable than more M4 variants.

Not that I don't want them to make such guns, and I sure would love a PP-19 Bizon, but the only companies that would go for it are the small-scale operations like Zeta Labs that are willing to take a risk and charge a premium for a niche product.

25. Post #4065
    December 2009
    13,261 Posts
    Because creating a new V3 gearbox variant and all-new externals to put it in, possibly with new hop-up design as well, for the sake of a few Russophiles, is infinitely less profitable than more M4 variants.

Not that I don't want them to make such guns, and I sure would love a PP-19 Bizon, but the only companies that would go for it are the small-scale operations like Zeta Labs that are willing to take a risk and charge a premium for a niche product.
    I don't think an AK-12 or AEK-971 would require excessive modification from a regular AK and the biggest internal modification either of those would need is a different selector plate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

26. Post #4066
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,194 Posts

You do know that the Bizon comes out like really soon right? Its gonna be awesome.

27. Post #4067
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    4,775 Posts
    Okay. I'm just iffy because my field's tech dislikes it and KWA has a witch hunt about propane voiding the warranty in all their guns.
    Its a pain in the ass but it can be done, IF something breaks on your KWA cause you used propane. Get a fuck ton of alchohol, like a giant fucking bottle for $6 and open your mag and your valve and nozzle and all that shit and pour it in there and flush out all the propane and then douse it in fucking silicone. Problem KWA?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

28. Post #4068
    January 2007
    7,802 Posts
    You do know that the Bizon comes out like really soon right? Its gonna be awesome.
    Ah yes, I remember reading that a while back. Only concern is the price, but if it meets the planned $300 then it isn't too excessive.

But you'll notice, too, that the company making it is exactly as I described- a small company with a niche product a la Zeta Labs. I would be very surprised if a large-scale manufacturer announced plans to make a new line of modern Russian guns. Not saying it couldn't happen, just unlikely.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #4069
    June 2009
    1,521 Posts
    You are aware that SEALs can use literally whatever equipment they want, right?
    You're a fucking tard.

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming" - Autumn))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11 (list)

30. Post #4070
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    4,775 Posts
    You're a fucking tard.
    You sir need to calm the fuck down, Hes right SEALs can use basically whatever they want.

31. Post #4071
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,913 Posts
    You're a fucking tard.
    im angry

angry about seals
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

32. Post #4072
    GOSH FUDGING DARNIT
    January 2008
    7,357 Posts
    You're a fucking tard.
    And youre a lying attention whore that likes to act like hes in the military.

33. Post #4073
    June 2009
    1,521 Posts
    If seals can wear what they want why do they always match and wear pretty much the same gear but with small variations.

34. Post #4074
    GOSH FUDGING DARNIT
    January 2008
    7,357 Posts
    Because they like unity and being able to share equipment??????????
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #4075
    June 2009
    1,521 Posts
    No it's the fact that they can't wear whatever they want. Google it sometime.

36. Post #4076
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    4,775 Posts
    How the fuck would you even know what Navy SEALs even use? Tank you're one of the biggest fucking bullshit, trash talking fucks on here. Learn your shit and think before you open your mouth. And don't say fucking wikipedia, wikipedia has no clue what the fuck SEALs use.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

37. Post #4077
    NYES SSSS SSSS
    June 2007
    3,386 Posts
    In other news of ranting and everyone hating each other...

I really fucking want a KJW .22. I've wanted a GBBR for so long, but the idea of $40 mags and having another M4 or AK bothered me. It's so neat looking, and I'd love to Magpul the fuck out of it, after seeing one with all MOE hardware on GI. The mags are fairly cheap, so I could probably pick up 4-5 once I have some dosh. The only thing turning me away is the fact that the new ones no longer come with a threaded barrel, so I couldn't extend the barrel to effectively make it a DMR.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

38. Post #4078
    June 2009
    1,521 Posts
    Because I know my shit, unlike you, And since you are so quick to tell me they can wear whatever they want, what evidence backs your statement?

39. Post #4079
    Resident IFAP Phantas- magor- iologist
    July 2010
    5,925 Posts
    What's your evidence for your side of the argument?

40. Post #4080
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    10,928 Posts
    What's your evidence for your side of the argument?
    his security clearance
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)