1. Post #4081
    draw me like one of your french grills
    July 2008
    3,582 Posts
    Most special forces do mix and match with gear. I only base this on my uncle used to be in the SBS and they'd often borrow uniforms and gears off the american units they were attached to. Apparently it happened alot with other SF units they worked with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #4082
    DPM FEELS SO GOOD IN MY MOUTH
    Dennab
    September 2011
    2,435 Posts
    No it's the fact that they can't wear whatever they want. Google it sometime.
    I just googled it. They can wear whatever they want to, as long as it isn't some bullshit uniform that doesn't make any sense.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

3. Post #4083
    I work under clearence dumbfuck
    June 2009
    1,523 Posts
    aka night desert, ACU mich 2000's and a full body armor system.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

4. Post #4084
    Dennab
    September 2011
    2,435 Posts
    When I say "doesn't make sense" I am talking about bright orange shirts and MC Hammer pants. Back in the day, they would actually wear: blue jeans,tennis shoes, and a t-shirt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #4085
    Captain Armed Dildo, Master of Ratings
    February 2011
    5,484 Posts
    I've only seen jeans in two colors. Blue and purple.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

6. Post #4086
    NEO 卐 NAZI HERO <3
    September 2009
    3,942 Posts
    i have black jeans that i wear to school

inb4 black not being a colour
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events

7. Post #4087
    No such thing as overkill.
    January 2007
    7,828 Posts
    You're a fucking tard.
    Says the dude who's still posting here after being called out on lying about his job, making bullshit promises to procure items for sale, and outright stealing other peoples' photographs and passing them off as his own?

...Really?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Zing Zing x 2 (list)

8. Post #4088
    June 2010
    6,357 Posts
    I've only seen jeans in two colors. Blue and purple.
    I've got/had grey, black, blue, green, purple and white. Never wear white pants btw.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

9. Post #4089
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,757 Posts
    In other news of ranting and everyone hating each other...

I really fucking want a KJW .22. I've wanted a GBBR for so long, but the idea of $40 mags and having another M4 or AK bothered me. It's so neat looking, and I'd love to Magpul the fuck out of it, after seeing one with all MOE hardware on GI. The mags are fairly cheap, so I could probably pick up 4-5 once I have some dosh. The only thing turning me away is the fact that the new ones no longer come with a threaded barrel, so I couldn't extend the barrel to effectively make it a DMR.
    Go for it. I hear they're great guns, got a few friends who own them and customized them a shitload.

Think he actually machined a new barrel for this.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

10. Post #4090
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,476 Posts
    If seals can wear what they want why do they always match and wear pretty much the same gear but with small variations.
    SEALs have 100% flexibility over their equipment and firearms. Though, SEAL teams typically decide collectively as a group based upon their mission at hand.

Source: the Navy SEAL website.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

11. Post #4091
    HEY GUYS DID I MENTION I'M IN THE ARMY
    March 2006
    3,265 Posts
    I wish he would stop calling it a MICH 2000. The proper term for Army helmets is the ACH. MICH 2000 is the style, but the ACH is the Army's version.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #4092
    Dennab
    September 2011
    2,435 Posts
    If I was a SEAL, I would wear a banana costume to a mission just to fuck with everybody. When I arrived at the briefing I would be like "THE FUCK? I THOUGHT WE ALL AGREED ON THE BANANA LOADOUT!!!!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5Funny Funny x 4 (list)

13. Post #4093
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,984 Posts
    my dad's friend is a seal and couple years back, I asked him, "wtf you wear and shit on misshuns" and he said something like, "well, it depends on the mission at hand, for instance one time, our entire squad carried Mk48s and ambushed some sorry sod"

he also disliked foregrips because they would break when you hit people

but then again this was like 2006 when there wasn't a fuckton of accessories available like now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #4094
    GOSH FUDGING DARNIT
    January 2008
    7,371 Posts
    SEALs have 100% flexibility over their equipment and firearms. Though, SEAL teams typically decide collectively as a group based upon their mission at hand.

Source: the Navy SEAL website.
    Owned tankfagit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

15. Post #4095
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,856 Posts
    If I was a SEAL, I would wear a banana costume to a mission just to fuck with everybody. When I arrived at the briefing I would be like "THE FUCK? I THOUGHT WE ALL AGREED ON THE BANANA LOADOUT!!!!"
    Have bananas in all your holsters too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #4096
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,952 Posts
    Tankman, I have a question.

Why do you have to be so aggressive?

Like, there is no reason for it. We're all reasonable people here. If someone told me the JGSDF didn't wear a particular piece of gear or something I wouldn't immediately go ape shit and call them fucking tards and go all batshit about it. I'd explain in the best way I know how - how I know. Not try to discredit them and call them out by being a douche.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

17. Post #4097
    Dennab
    September 2011
    2,435 Posts
    Have bananas in all your holsters too.
    My primary weapon would be a 2 foot long salami.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #4098
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,856 Posts
    Show up with a Mossberg 590 with shells all handloaded with like mushed up banana.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

19. Post #4099
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    905 Posts
    tankman is a cock

he tries to boost e-ego!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #4100
    Dennab
    September 2011
    2,435 Posts
    Some are born with a silver spoon in their mouth. Tankman was born with a hairy cock in his mouth. He proceeds to live his days with that floppy dick in his mouth. He has learned to live with it but the side effects are apparent. It is because of this hairy dick in Tankmans mouth that he is a major douchebag to anybody who has every lived ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #4101
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,223 Posts
    Hey now, no need to be a dick back, it makes you look bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

22. Post #4102
    Dennab
    September 2011
    2,435 Posts
    Hey now, no need to be a dick back, it makes you look bad.
    The internets 3rd law. For every douchebag there is an equal and opposite douchebag
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #4103
    Bestest polish IFAPer
    February 2007
    4,959 Posts
    The third rule is actually "We are Anonymus"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Romania Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

24. Post #4104
    Hi, my name is mastermaul, and I'm a butt.
    January 2008
    8,348 Posts
    I've gotten into another one of my "Boy, I sure would love to play airsoft" phases again. Problem keeping me from anything is that there aren't really any real groups in my state, or the surrounding area.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #4105
    HEY GUYS DID I MENTION I'M IN THE ARMY
    March 2006
    3,265 Posts
    I've gotten into another one of my "Boy, I sure would love to play airsoft" phases again. Problem keeping me from anything is that there aren't really any real groups in my state, or the surrounding area.
    Which state? I am finding somewhat of the same problem myself.

26. Post #4106
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,476 Posts
    My new GB shell and seigetek gears come tomorrow
    I am excite
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

27. Post #4107
    January 2008
    8,348 Posts
    Which state? I am finding somewhat of the same problem myself.
    Montana.

One group does have a website and a few youtube videos, but they seem rather small and inactive. Even still, it's a few hundred miles away. Which wouldn't be a problem, really, if it weren't so hit-and-miss.

28. Post #4108
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,476 Posts
    Welp. Motherfuckin' Airsoft GI botched my order and sent me a King Arms shell instead of the G&P one I ordered.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

29. Post #4109
    No such thing as overkill.
    January 2007
    7,828 Posts
    Welp. Motherfuckin' Airsoft GI botched my order and sent me a King Arms shell instead of the G&P one I ordered.
    Time to call customer support.

On a semi-related note, my M1100 and parts have been in US customs since the 19th. This is getting a bit ridiculous.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #4110
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,856 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #4111
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,476 Posts
    Time to call customer support.
    I already did. I'm just kinda pissed because now I have to wait up to 72 hours to verify the mistake, then ship it back, then wait for them to ship me the right one. And I need this to have my gun operational for Blacksheep

32. Post #4112
    January 2008
    8,348 Posts
    Anyone experience with VFC SCARs?

Preferably the MK17 but they all have the same internals I think so it doesn't really matter.

33. Post #4113
    June 2011
    2,320 Posts
    Hey guys I got a reply from AMS about their 25% price stuff. I have a $2 discount over ASGI for a CYMA CM046. I also get a free spring uzi. Should I buy from AMS?

Also, if I want a shotty, what should I get. (I wanna mod it so I can have a wooden pump grip)

34. Post #4114
    I LOVE NAZIS
    June 2011
    4,513 Posts
    Hey guys I got a reply from AMS about their 25% price stuff. I have a $2 discount over ASGI for a CYMA CM046. I also get a free spring uzi. Should I buy from AMS?

Also, if I want a shotty, what should I get. (I wanna mod it so I can have a wooden pump grip)
    Buy from ASGI, and, before felix comes, a maruzen shotgun.

35. Post #4115
    GOSH FUDGING DARNIT
    January 2008
    7,371 Posts
    Buy from ASGI, and, before felix comes, a maruzen shotgun.
    what about felix?

Edited:

where is he going

Edited:

did you mean cums

Edited:

im so confused

36. Post #4116
    I LOVE NAZIS
    June 2011
    4,513 Posts
    what about felix?

Edited:

where is he going

Edited:

did you mean cums

Edited:

im so confused
    before he comes into the thread

37. Post #4117
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,476 Posts
    Wat?

Edited:

What am I doing?

Edited:

Oh

Edited:

But still, what?

38. Post #4118
    June 2011
    2,320 Posts
    Back on topic. So AMS, cheaper and free uzi (or mask) or ASGI. Also, shotty for around $50.

39. Post #4119
    GOSH FUDGING DARNIT
    January 2008
    7,371 Posts
    i still dont understand?

Edited:

are you saying felix would object to a maruzen?

Edited:

even though we both have one, and love them?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #4120
    POOP DICKS
    August 2008
    4,902 Posts
    Buy on asgi or evike, look for any trishot shotgun on those two websites but run it by us first.