1. Post #4881
    About as smart and adept as a pile of turds
    January 2010
    3,341 Posts
    Sometimes, no, all the time, i really hate life.

Was too hot to airsoft, so i had to cancel. But wait, there's more! If you blog about it within the next 48 hours then we'll cut your power, free of charge!

So i'm cooped in a hotel(because with no AC or running water in 110 degree heat, and with a 2 week baby in the house, if we stayed that kid would have died) watching BBC Sherlock on a DVD player. Livin' the dream.
    Wait was it from the storm yesterday? where do you live
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #4882
    GOSH FUDGING DARNIT
    January 2008
    7,860 Posts
    Hey so I told my tech my next gun is (was) going to be a Galaxy MK5, then he talked me out of it, and said it was frowned upon for the loudness, and stock internals. I died a little, then he redirected me to a Lancer Tactical M4. Are they any good, and are the externals polymer like Fagpul stuff, or are the externals plasticy like a mini hobbytron gun?
    dont go to him for tech work. he has no idea what he is talking about.

Edited:

i watched notrabies get a kill, first shot, with his galaxy mp5k from 300+ feet out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #4883
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,928 Posts
    dont go to him for tech work. he has no idea what he is talking about.

Edited:

i watched notrabies get a kill, first shot, with his galaxy mp5k from 300+ feet out.
    To be fair, I was on the roof of a 3 story building, but yeah it was fucking awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #4884
    No such thing as overkill.
    January 2007
    10,790 Posts
    Right, so, sent an email to RedWolf guy on Saturday. Knowing that they don't work weekends, I gave them a few days, but still no response today. If I don't get a response tomorrow I dunno what to do- maybe wait a few days and give em a call, and if I don't get any good response escalate my Paypal dispute to a claim. Has anyone called RedWolf? Do they speak English?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #4885
    Wait was it from the storm yesterday? where do you live
    Yep, that's it. I live in Stafford, VA. It's near Fredricksburg and Quantico.

There was a silver lining, though. I got to back to the awesomest surplus store ever, and got a full set of Choco-chip BDUs for less than $20, a set of used ESS Profile goggles for $10($5 less than my FlakJaks), and a(rather expensive, to be honest, but the stuff was brand-new, so....) set of Black BDUs for the next loadout i do. Pics soon.

Edited:

Oh, i forgot to tell you guys that a Russio-soft team approached me a little while ago and wanted me to join and i was all "lol ok"

So now i am on a Russio-soft team

cool

I don't even have any russian gear
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #4886
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    16,172 Posts
    'it's ok a bunch of my internet friends have K6-3s so i'm russian gear in spirit'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

7. Post #4887
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    4,636 Posts
    do you have ACU, marpat, multicam, or M81 woodland? Yes? cool you can make Russian loadout!

Edited:

also SCAR-H

8. Post #4888
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    16,181 Posts
    do you have ACU, marpat, multicam, or M81 woodland? Yes? cool you can make Russian loadout!

Edited:

also SCAR-H
    The thing is, all of this is actually true.

Some Russian company makes ripoff MARPAT
    Les/Nato is M81
    FSB uses Multicam all the time
    ACU is used by the FSO
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

9. Post #4889
    Resident IFAP Phantas- magor- iologist
    July 2010
    9,155 Posts
    Galaxy MP5Ks are fun to shoot. They kick more than they feel like they should.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 2 (list)

10. Post #4890
    scotty1
    You guys are just trolling about the mp5k's godlike abilities, right? How can an $80 gun get the same range as a Real Sword SVD?

Do they put tokyo marui pixie dust in it?

I want one now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #4891
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    16,172 Posts
    I wish we were trolling

I really do

but when they say exact TM clone, they mean exact
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #4892
    GOSH FUDGING DARNIT
    January 2008
    7,860 Posts
    Having an tm mp5k, I can say that they are not. Tm has a much higher rof, and the spring is much weaker. Tm feels more creaky and plasticy, but is also lighter. The galaxy only shoots as far or farther than the tm after modification, but neither are close to an rs svd.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #4893
    Resident IFAP Phantas- magor- iologist
    July 2010
    9,155 Posts
    took the flashhider off my m16 and the first thing I do:

14. Post #4894
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,928 Posts
    Yeah, while they're not exact, I did like Fish's TM exactly as much as I liked my Galaxy.

The MP5K might be able to hit the Real Sword's range, because while its a fairly big difference as mine currently is, the SVD is also shooting about 120 FPS higher than the MP5K. It wouldn't surprise me if you could swap the gearbox and end up with infinite range.

15. Post #4895
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    16,172 Posts

extend ur range to infinity
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 8 (list)

16. Post #4896
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    19,773 Posts

WHERE'D YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

17. Post #4897
    July 2010
    1,025 Posts

Want.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

18. Post #4898
    Check out my new shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

19. Post #4899
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,098 Posts
    6 c0l0r
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #4900
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    4,636 Posts
    REAPS dude is cool, but I do like that Taiwanese DIS IS RA TECH dude, and the WE old man with infinite ear hairs.

21. Post #4901
    I have officially acquired chairsofter status. I haven't played since november and my gear pile just keeps getting bigger and bigger.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #4902
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    4,636 Posts
    its okay man I haven't played since last summer because I didn't have a 4.0 during the school year :C

will study this year and go to arc every sunday with ender C:

23. Post #4903
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    16,172 Posts
    REAPS dude is cool, but I do like that Taiwanese DIS IS RA TECH dude, and the WE old man with infinite ear hairs.
    HERRO WE AR RA TEC
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #4904
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    8,047 Posts
    I haven't played airsoft in a while because I was too lazy to rewire my gun. Now that I've done that, I'm trying to go out and play but it's SO HOT.

25. Post #4905
    THIS IS ENTRAP MENT
    March 2012
    3,915 Posts
    Played Sunday, and the Saturday a week prior. CCCQB is hotter than the field lol

26. Post #4906
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    4,380 Posts
    Just got 2 x 2700 bottles of elite force BB's .25's, these things are fucking amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #4907
    I LET MY M1 DO THE TALKING
    April 2012
    2,314 Posts
    I just bought a tiny angle-head flashlight that takes AA as supposed to D batteries. It still has the spare bulb and filters, and best of all, it was only $4 at the surplus store.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

28. Post #4908
    POOP DICKS
    Dennab
    August 2008
    4,966 Posts
    Played Sunday, and the Saturday a week prior. CCCQB is hotter than the field lol
    That's why I hate cqb lol air conditioning is nonexistant

29. Post #4909
    GOSH FUDGING DARNIT
    January 2008
    7,860 Posts
    http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_inf...ducts_id=10771
    metal gb version of the s&t, i wonder what the quality will be like

30. Post #4910
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    16,181 Posts
    http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_inf...ducts_id=10771
    metal gb version of the s&t, i wonder what the quality will be like
    Ares with shitty externals probably.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

31. Post #4911
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,299 Posts
    If the internals are upgradeable and the externals aren't bad, I might be interested actually...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

32. Post #4912
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    16,172 Posts
    huh

and it's only 10$ more than the polycarb gearbox version

i know it's supposed to have like lpeg-tier externals but i might get it if its on sale just to have a tavor

33. Post #4913
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,299 Posts
    oh then fuck that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

34. Post #4914
    April 2012
    2,314 Posts
    I saw this airsoft gun at the surplus store that looked like a SVD at first glance, but then I looked closer and it had the right stock, the right fore grip front sight and bipod, but it had a Beta Spetz hi-cap, and it had Safe, Semi and full auto modes. What the hell is it?

35. Post #4915
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    16,172 Posts
    the JG AKSVDRPK thing

do not touch
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #4916
    POOP DICKS
    Dennab
    August 2008
    4,966 Posts
    I'm so mad that the steel cyma 105/2 or whatever it is is back in stock on ASGI and I want it with wood ;__; and I have money to buy it but i have my 74u and I've put money into it.

I'm so torn right now. God dammitttt. fawkin aesthetics
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #4917
    April 2012
    2,314 Posts
    the JG AKSVDRPK thing

do not touch
    Thanks! Also, A&K Spring dragunov good to go?

38. Post #4918
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    8,047 Posts
    Why not CYMA AEG one?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #4919
    April 2012
    2,314 Posts
    Why not CYMA AEG one?
    Price.. But is the A&K one any good?

40. Post #4920
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    16,172 Posts
    bolt is very annoying to pull
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)