February 2009
    7,146 Posts
    Oh man I'm losing it over that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #5042
    like..dude..nevermind....fuck
    July 2011
    4,600 Posts
    ive watched that video 5 times in a row and i still dont get what he is saying or what is happening
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #5043
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,855 Posts
    ive watched that video 5 times in a row and i still dont get what he is saying or what is happening
    He says "Dammnit Sir, How am I supposed to explain that one to your family?"

It's a line from Act of Valor when two Seals breach the same hallway at either end and nearly become the victims of friendly fire, one of them says that once they ID their targets and lower their rifles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 5 (list)

4. Post #5044
    December 2009
    13,165 Posts
    This is a badass patch

If I could find anywhere to buy that it would definitely decide the loadout I make and the gun I buy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #5045
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,855 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

6. Post #5046
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    what are these
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #5047
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,424 Posts
    anyone know if I can get a telnyashka cheaper then whats on ebay?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

8. Post #5048
    POOP DICKS
    August 2008
    4,895 Posts
    http://www.redsoldier.com/store/Sear...ka&submit=true

In north america do shipping shouldn't be too bad.

Guys should I sell my 74u/accessories and get that RK-10WS. I kinda really want it bad. Vented heat shield.

Though I'd have to buy new mags because anal.

too bad I'll probably end up not doing it because I sit and dream just like all of my posts :(   

Edited:

Nvm 20 dollar canadia shipping. Fuc :(

Edited:

Or just sell pbs. Or just keep in sad regret. fawk

Edited:

Should have gotten nato suppressor. I'm dumb
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

9. Post #5049
    CRUSHER OF DREAMS AND EATER OF SKITTLES
    August 2007
    5,610 Posts
    I'm going to a post apocalyptic themed airsoft roleplaying type event. It's been going on for ~5 years, it's great fun. You come with no ammo, and no currency (Fanta bottle caps), and go do stuff. I'm part of a bandit/mercenary faction started with my friend. We will be robbing people pretty often, since half the event wants us dead for one reason or another. Bringing disguises so I can go into 'town' and trade.

I'll post some pictures of it after it happens. Some of the loadouts people make are pretty wonderful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

10. Post #5050
    No such thing as overkill.
    January 2007
    7,762 Posts
    Just got a seizure letter from customs, does anyone know what RedWolf's turnaround time with this stuff is? Are they gonna wait for the package to return then send it, or just send a new one immediately?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #5051
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,146 Posts
    Just got a seizure letter from customs, does anyone know what RedWolf's turnaround time with this stuff is? Are they gonna wait for the package to return then send it, or just send a new one immediately?
    As far as I know, you're the guinea pig for this one. Best of luck bro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #5052
    No such thing as overkill.
    January 2007
    7,762 Posts
    Well, I'll definitely report what happens. Hopefully I can get it resolved before my window to file a Paypal claim closes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #5053
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,764 Posts
    Just got my AK sling from that RoberTG place. Took me a bit to figure out how it went on, but I finally got it.

14. Post #5054
    nox
    March 2007
    2,193 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

15. Post #5055
    December 2009
    13,165 Posts
    It's now correct to use French woodland camo in Russian loadouts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

16. Post #5056
    GOSH FUDGING DARNIT
    January 2008
    7,325 Posts
    I'm going to a post apocalyptic themed airsoft roleplaying type event. It's been going on for ~5 years, it's great fun. You come with no ammo, and no currency (Fanta bottle caps), and go do stuff. I'm part of a bandit/mercenary faction started with my friend. We will be robbing people pretty often, since half the event wants us dead for one reason or another. Bringing disguises so I can go into 'town' and trade.

I'll post some pictures of it after it happens. Some of the loadouts people make are pretty wonderful.
    Wait, the game has been going on for five years?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

17. Post #5057
    August 2007
    5,610 Posts
    Wait, the game has been going on for five years?
    Well, one event every year, and it was started 5 years ago. I've been going since the third, I believe.
    There is going to end up being 2 events this year, one to test new gameplay mechanics and then the 5th real event

18. Post #5058
    April 2009
    1,235 Posts
    Well, one event every year, and it was started 5 years ago. I've been going since the third, I believe.
    There is going to end up being 2 events this year, one to test new gameplay mechanics and then the 5th real event
    I get it. Each game is part of a continuous story line.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #5059
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,630 Posts

Airsoft Mania, the place i've been going to for a year and a half almost exclusively now has just shut down. I went by today to say hi and the owner takes me to the side and says "Foos, you want to play today, trust me.", "Alright" I say and he hands me an CM.035 and some eye protection. Halfway through the day he gets everyone together and tells us he's shutting down because San Joaquin County wants $15,000 for a business licence.

But, immediately afterwards a guy says he's got a place and come next week he'll try and figure something out.

Boy it sure is dark some places, but it's sunny everywhere else.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 13 (list)

20. Post #5060
    Dude, that really sucks...

Sorry bro.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #5061
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    13,701 Posts
    http://www.redsoldier.com/store/Sear...ka&submit=true

In north america do shipping shouldn't be too bad.

Guys should I sell my 74u/accessories and get that RK-10WS. I kinda really want it bad. Vented heat shield.

Though I'd have to buy new mags because anal.

too bad I'll probably end up not doing it because I sit and dream just like all of my posts :(   

Edited:

Nvm 20 dollar canadia shipping. Fuc :(

Edited:

Or just sell pbs. Or just keep in sad regret. fawk

Edited:

Should have gotten nato suppressor. I'm dumb
    I fondled an rk10ws today

was some good stuff

22. Post #5062
    POOP DICKS
    August 2008
    4,895 Posts
    I have 500 right now, the temptation is THERE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #5063
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    4,773 Posts
    So my trigger contacts are being very homosex.

24. Post #5064
    I LET MY M1 DO THE TALKING
    April 2012
    2,395 Posts
    Just got my AK sling from that RoberTG place. Took me a bit to figure out how it went on, but I finally got it.
    Yeah nobody gets it the first time. My buddy showed up for airsoft today with the sling looper through the rear mount, with the clip and buckle connected so it was a giant single point sling.

25. Post #5065
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    13,701 Posts

(http://www.acmgear.com/blog/)

im not sure what to think about this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

26. Post #5066
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,470 Posts
    The EBR is already out, and costs about $100 more than it should
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

27. Post #5067
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,424 Posts
    can't wait for that PKM, shits gunna be like $800 here at least though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

28. Post #5068
    I LET MY M1 DO THE TALKING
    April 2012
    2,395 Posts
    can't wait for that PKM, shits gunna be like $800 here at least though
    How much would that translate to for U.S. dosh?

29. Post #5069
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,889 Posts
    afaik the price for USA is $500 or soemthing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #5070
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,470 Posts
    At that price I'd buy the G&P Mk23, no contest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

31. Post #5071
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    4,559 Posts
    I've seen custom AEG Stoner 63s of the assault rifle, LMG, Bren gun thing, and carbine configurations here for sale at about $250 USD.

I kind of want one of the assault rifle.

32. Post #5072
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    13,701 Posts
    The EBR is already out, and costs about $100 more than it should
    i didn't give two shits about the ebr i just quoted it because it was in the article
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #5073
    December 2009
    13,165 Posts
    I just came up with a concept as to how the Helghast rifle from Killzone could work as an AEG

The only problem is I'm not sure if there's an existing gearbox that could fit into that top cover. And the ejection port would have to be moved back a bit to make the hopup easy to access.

Edited:

Yes I know I spelled decock wrong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

34. Post #5074
    June 2010
    6,357 Posts
    I thought someone already did this like, last year? Whatever though, crazy half-realistic sci-fi rifles are bad ass.

35. Post #5075
    August 2007
    5,610 Posts
    Hey guys, I had a question. At the bottom of the Ak stock paracord thread it says to soak the cord in water after to make it tighter. Can someone just explain how that makes it tighter?

Google searching says it's because it shrinks when it dries after being wet.

36. Post #5076
    GOSH FUDGING DARNIT
    January 2008
    7,325 Posts
    thats correct

37. Post #5077
    June 2010
    6,357 Posts
    Yeah, it shrinks up, it'll shrink up more if you sit it on a hot vent, or blow dry it.

38. Post #5078
    August 2007
    5,610 Posts
    I have a heat gun, I'll have to make sure I don't melt the cord.

I'm kinda happy and sad at the same time. I'm getting a lightly used Echo 1 P90 for around $70 from a friend. Unfortunately, he only has that gross box mag for it. None of the lowcaps.
    It will be an abomination until I get low/midcaps.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #5079
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,146 Posts
    Oh man, must resist making a British commando loadout:
    http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_inf...oducts_id=8173

40. Post #5080
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,764 Posts
    Should I parachord or tourniquet my stock?