1. Post #3121
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,082 Posts
    sphess shuttel best transporte
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #3122
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,420 Posts

gettin some

dead kids

Edited:

rip

Edited:

thumbed fer size
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

3. Post #3123
    GOSH FUDGING DARNIT
    January 2008
    7,528 Posts
    COOL FAUX HAWK
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #3124
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    13,053 Posts
    Jesus yesterday was fun, it was my first airsoft game. So I was fucking trapped in some trees, being constantly harassed by this kid who had his battery die midgame, so he was using a shotgun, and my friend with his M16 was suppressing me the whole time (Later we checked it out, he burned through 2 300 bb mags suppressing me). So I'm just kinda curled up in this tree, shooting at shotty mcgee, when I realize i'm missing every shot. I assume I'm dry, so I make a dash for the shed, where I had left a pistol with 2 mags. I then get lit the fuck up, like this was like a nice burst of 20 shots just showering on my back and head. As it turns out, I wasn't dry at all!

Moral of the story is, Always wind your mags after shooting, kids!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Informative Informative x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #3125
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    14,136 Posts
    or use midcaps and reload like a normal person

or grow manstrength, get a belt-fed support gun, and never wind or reload again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #3126
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,420 Posts
    lol you guys are rating him dumb for what, using a highcap? it's like his first game jesus christ

Edited:

COOL FAUX HAWK
    my hair is so wavy it changes its style on the go :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #3127
    Connoisseur of Maple Syrup, Guns, and Sex Toys
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts
    Anyone here live in Central Florida looking for a full metal/wood ak47? I'm selling my CYMA CM042 and all my gear for it for like $250-275. Never used any of it. Got a 5 count box of 110rd midcaps the 600rd hicap that came with it, smart charger, face mask, spring, shims, and everything else.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

8. Post #3128
    POOP DICKS
    August 2008
    4,912 Posts
    What gear?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

9. Post #3129
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,355 Posts
    Jesus yesterday was fun, it was my first airsoft game. So I was fucking trapped in some trees, being constantly harassed by this kid who had his battery die midgame, so he was using a shotgun, and my friend with his M16 was suppressing me the whole time (Later we checked it out, he burned through 2 300 bb mags suppressing me). So I'm just kinda curled up in this tree, shooting at shotty mcgee, when I realize i'm missing every shot. I assume I'm dry, so I make a dash for the shed, where I had left a pistol with 2 mags. I then get lit the fuck up, like this was like a nice burst of 20 shots just showering on my back and head. As it turns out, I wasn't dry at all!

Moral of the story is, Always wind your mags after shooting, kids!
    I reminded you to wind the mag before the game you dunce
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

10. Post #3130
    POOP DICKS
    August 2008
    4,912 Posts
    Agree for

http://www.ebairsoft.com/aabb-pbs4-s...mm-p-5394.html

http://www.evike.com/product_info.ph...ducts_id=24373
    and whatever else I need to get my gun a bit more accurate. Probably a new bucking, since mine is somewhat fucked up now. Hula recommended madbull blue buckings

Disagree for

http://www.royaltigergear.com/produc...76f12ede8a5a83
    In blapck

http://www.evike.com/product_info.ph...ducts_id=26565

http://www.airsoftatlanta.com/Condor...ouch_p/ma6.htm

and eventually the MBSS backpack with hydration carrier.

Or Funny for something else. I have 140 dollars right now, and I'm starting to play more often so suggestions would be nice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #3131
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    18,073 Posts
    Why in black though?

12. Post #3132
    POOP DICKS
    August 2008
    4,912 Posts
    The look I want, grey softshell, black gear, and camouflaged BDU pants. Plus my kneepads are black and I'd rather have all my gear match. Anal like that

Though I'm totally open to change. Suggest away
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

13. Post #3133
    Connoisseur of Maple Syrup, Guns, and Sex Toys
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts

14. Post #3134
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    18,073 Posts
    I have all the Lipos.

15. Post #3135
    POOP DICKS
    August 2008
    4,912 Posts
    Just bought the PBS-4

16. Post #3136
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    13,053 Posts
    I reminded you to wind the mag before the game you dunce
    well man I thought that was like "After refilling the mag, you just kinda roll that around a bit so that it's all nice and sorted out for when you start shooting" not "oh god wind after every 3 shots if you want to survivveeeeee"

17. Post #3137
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    14,136 Posts
    oh wow

i can tell you've never used a hicap before

18. Post #3138
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    13,053 Posts
    lol you guys are rating him dumb for what, using a highcap? it's like his first game jesus christ

Edited:

my hair is so wavy it changes its style on the go :)
    thx for the defense bby, but i'll always be trapped in a perpetual state of "dumb", i've got ways of doing stupid shit and then getting called out for it. thanks though.

Edited:

oh wow

i can tell you've never used a hicap before

note the "first game"

but i mean reading posts is silly.

19. Post #3139
    HEY GUYS DID I MENTION I'M IN THE ARMY
    March 2006
    3,296 Posts
    Are there any people around the Ft. Campbell, KY/TN area? I am PCSing there and I would love to play airsoft.

20. Post #3140
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,350 Posts
    Are there any people around the Ft. Campbell, KY/TN area? I am PCSing there and I would love to play airsoft.
    Not that I know of right off my head, but on the bright side, you shouldn't be too far away from Operation Irene.

21. Post #3141
    I LOVE NAZIS
    June 2011
    4,517 Posts
    hey guys
    reddit just got
    their own airsoftgi coupon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #3142
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    14,136 Posts
    thx for the defense bby, but i'll always be trapped in a perpetual state of "dumb", i've got ways of doing stupid shit and then getting called out for it. thanks though.

Edited:

note the "first game"

but i mean reading posts is silly.
    i knew how to use a hicap long before my first real game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #3143
    POOP DICKS
    August 2008
    4,912 Posts
    Milk, what should I do?

24. Post #3144
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,371 Posts
    hey guys
    reddit just got
    this hurts me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

25. Post #3145
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    13,053 Posts
    sorry, in the future i'll know how to do everything perfectly, i promise, emperor killer24!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

26. Post #3146
    December 2009
    13,732 Posts
    Varusteleka has Czech camo in my size, but we all know I probably won't buy it.

Edited:

Although I could make a quick and simple modern Czech loadout with a tan CIRAS and a tacticool AK as a Vz. 58 stand in or a SCAR as a CZ805 stand in. Or an M4 for Czech special forces.

27. Post #3147
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,420 Posts
    okay good for you but you aren't no party hats

28. Post #3148
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,088 Posts
    hey guys
    reddit just got
    what is it?

29. Post #3149
    I LOVE NAZIS
    June 2011
    4,517 Posts
    what is it?
    giredditfan
    %10 off
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

30. Post #3150
    i shave my eyebrows
    November 2011
    905 Posts
    getting helmet painted in snake skin pattern this saturday just like the real force recon!!!!!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

31. Post #3151
    POOP DICKS
    August 2008
    4,912 Posts
    Does Mad Bull make decent 6.03mm barrels?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

32. Post #3152
    No such thing as overkill.
    January 2007
    7,995 Posts

This was tan team on the op we had Saturday. You can see me front and left, only support gunner on the field that day. Timebomb is all the way on the right with the tan/red patch on his chest, and sans flamethrower rig. Note the general prevalence of operators.

And here's a picture taken of the green team. Compare the numbers, then note the composition of the team.

Yeah. You can imagine how it went. According to Timebomb, we really screwed up their team balance by going tan, since that left just one organized team on green as opposed to 2-3 on tan. Eventually the refs decided to throw two very capable snipers into the mix, joining green team, and then the real challenge began.

Really wish I'd brought my camera to get a picture of the boxfort I ended up camping for the better part of six hours, we'll see if the field owners put any photos up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #3153
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    18,073 Posts
    The REAPS guy replied to me on Youtube.

The ME1 and ME2 will work on your stock. Please use 0.28g+ BBs to test before install. You will see the different.
    "Reaps bucking, extend your range to infinity. You will see the different."

Could be another tag line.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

34. Post #3154
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,757 Posts
    lol. Yeah I was given the REAPS ME1,3,and 3 to try out. Got to fix up my SR25 then I can really try out the higher FPS and heavier bbs.

35. Post #3155
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    18,073 Posts
    lol. Yeah I was given the REAPS ME1,3,and 3 to try out. Got to fix up my SR25 then I can really try out the higher FPS and heavier bbs.
    Awesome, tell me if it actually does anything or if it's just a rebranded hop-up marked up by $5.

36. Post #3156
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    13,053 Posts
    Reaps?

ME1,2,3?

uh.

37. Post #3157
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,082 Posts
    rhop
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

38. Post #3158
    your all nerdes
    November 2007
    14,136 Posts
    reaps mass effect 3

'you have three choices:

destroy all the cod kiddies but kill all the russiasofters as a side effect, also you will die

merge yourself with the cod kiddies, thus transforming all airsofters into operator-cod kiddie hybrids, also you will die

control the cod kiddies, which may or may not cause them to leave airsoft, also you will die

make your choice nph'

Edited:

evike posted:
    This gun looks and feel exactly like the Tokyo Marui M4A1 AEG with aftermarket metal body upgrades already installed. A custom package which normally cost $400+. All parts of this gun is designed by Tokyo Marui. JG / Jing Gong / Golden Bow has grown to be one of today's most successful AEG manufacturers. JG is the primary OEM manufacturer for Echo 1 and many say it is probably the OEM manufacturer for Tokyo Marui as well. With high power, reliable gearbox and great pricing, it is the top choice among airsoft players. Thanks to its popularity, the range of options available for the M4 series air soft guns are endless. This robust rifle can fulfill nearly every tactical role from close quarters battle to long range combat and everything in between.
    sometimes evike cracks me up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

39. Post #3159
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,182 Posts
    i have a theory

what if the cod kiddies were controlling nph all this time so they could get him to do their bidding

destroying them is the only true way to go!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

40. Post #3160
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    13,053 Posts
    or you know you could just pick the "don't die" ending that's pretty easily available if you play the game correctly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)