1. Post #281
    I'm same height and 20lbs on you, and let me tell you, it's not easy. I ended up taking the bipod off because it makes it a lot harder to use, and it's still not what I would call comfortable to shoulder fire. See if you can borrow or at least hold one to get an idea of what it's like before you make your decision.
    Yeah, shoulder fire is impossible for an even relatively muscle toned person like me, what i did when i used one at Revelations for a few hours was use the USGI M60 sling the guy that owned it had on it around my neck, and advance with the gun at my hip and i held the carry handle. Looked like a total badass and was comfortable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #282
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,434 Posts
    Yeah, shoulder fire is impossible for an even relatively muscle toned person like me, what i did when i used one at Revelations for a few hours was use the USGI M60 sling the guy that owned it had on it around my neck, and advance with the gun at my hip and i held the carry handle. Looked like a total badass and was comfortable.
    If I remember correctly I have a similar build to you, and I can shoulder fire a VN just fine vv
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

3. Post #283
    If I remember correctly I have a similar build to you, and I can shoulder fire a VN just fine vv
    Well i mean i CAN, i just can't hold it for a while.

4. Post #284
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,933 Posts
    woah, deijetsi used us as an example mang

if everyone acted like they do when an MLP thread comes along, every other thread in existence on the forum would be bombarded with "GO TO X FORUM WE DON'T NEED YOUR SHIT HERE". seriously, don't like airsoft, don't go to an airsoft thread and start shit.

Not that fucking hard to do

Edited:

sometimes I wonder how many people fucking comes in here and refers to us in a different area of the forum
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #285
    No such thing as overkill.
    January 2007
    7,811 Posts
    When did you use a VN, I thought you had a Mk43, which is like ten pounds lighter and a foot shorter.

6. Post #286
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,434 Posts
    When did you use a VN, I thought you had a Mk43, which is like ten pounds lighter and a foot shorter.
    Our team's sniper's brother has one that Ive messed with a few times, plus the time I ran around with one at Ransomville for a few hours back when they first came out

7. Post #287
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,340 Posts
    Waiting for gear and PayPal funds is excruciating.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

8. Post #288
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,933 Posts
    wwii jap loadout

sort of want
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

9. Post #289
    NEO 卐 NAZI HERO <3
    September 2009
    3,937 Posts
    you really live up to the stereotypes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

10. Post #290
    GOSH FUDGING DARNIT
    January 2008
    7,360 Posts
    OMG XD SO KAWAI DESUUUU~~~~~~~

Edited:

XD XD XD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #291
    DPM FEELS SO GOOD IN MY MOUTH
    Dennab
    September 2011
    2,435 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

12. Post #292
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,916 Posts
    Modern hybrid JGSDF loadouts are where it's at.

13. Post #293
    May 2010
    222 Posts
    japs.
    i remember fighting the japs.
    '43. tarawa...

14. Post #294
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,585 Posts
    wwii jap loadout

sort of want
    I don't know why you would lol, they were pretty fucking crazy. Not even a false stereotype, like jew hating puppy killing nazis.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

15. Post #295
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    11,933 Posts
    I don't know why you would lol, they were pretty fucking crazy. Not even a false stereotype, like jew hating puppy killing nazis.
    but then again the wermacht rule would apply where majority aren't crazy fanatic etceetc; I would want one for novelty value as well as great uncle who died fighting americun scum
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #296
    I ROLL THE NICKELS
    October 2008
    17,916 Posts
    Apparently my Grandmothers ancestors were Samurai or some shit and they had to bury a Katana that was in the family so the Army didn't take it to melt down for the war.

But I don't know if that's an elaborate story or not my Grandmother made up.

Her Father was in the Imperial Navy I think. Some military man I guess, don't know alot about it aside a picture they have in their house.

17. Post #297
    May 2010
    222 Posts
    Apparently my Grandmothers ancestors were Samurai or some shit and they had to bury a Katana that was in the family so the Army didn't take it to melt down for the war.

But I don't know if that's an elaborate story or not my Grandmother made up.

Her Father was in the Imperial Navy I think. Some military man I guess, don't know alot about it aside a picture they have in their house.
    my grandfather fought in world war 2
    he was a marine in the pacific and had a silver star

heheheh

Edited:

or great uncle something like that

18. Post #298
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    6,979 Posts
    i dunno what my grandfather did in ww2

all i know is he did something involving making maps for the army in north africa and there's pictures of him in shorts standing next to jeeps in various desertlike places

it'd be nice to sit down and have a talk with him about it just to know but he's too old to remember now and his hearing sucks.

guess i'll never know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #299
    Oh no, what have I done!
    November 2007
    21,573 Posts
    woah, deijetsi used us as an example mang

Edited:

sometimes I wonder how many people fucking comes in here and refers to us in a different area of the forum
    he probs mentioned us because i talk to him a lot and tell him how bro airsoft is and that i only go to this section

Edited:

also, both of my mom's uncles fought in wwii

apparently they took a bunch of personal items off of dead germans and creepily displayed them in their houses.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #300
    Captain Armed Dildo, Master of Ratings
    February 2011
    5,472 Posts
    Me grandpus were a B-25 pilot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

21. Post #301
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    guiez im a neavy seel.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #302
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,838 Posts
    My grandpa was like a few years old at most at the end of WW2 but he was something (I think either paratrooper or ground infantry) in Vietnam and received a Purple Heart.

23. Post #303
    May 2010
    222 Posts
    my dad was born in 1940 march 19th

usaf for 28 years, 61-89
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

24. Post #304
    DPM FEELS SO GOOD IN MY MOUTH
    Dennab
    September 2011
    2,435 Posts
    During WW2 I was a plane.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #305
    scotty1
    guiez im a neavy seel.
    Do you know Tankman?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #306
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    lol im a girl now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

27. Post #307
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,197 Posts
    my grandmother was a humble greek villager in the mountains during nazi occupation

to screw with the nazis heads, she would speak in a specific albanian dialect while she was around her friends

Edited:

actually while i was on vacation last year i listened to her and a friend have an entire conversation in that language

it was crazy

Edited:

woah this isnt daily life
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

28. Post #308
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    12,424 Posts
    one day i will make a wehrmacht loadout in memory of my hitler loving, minority hating grandpa
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #309
    Captain Armed Dildo, Master of Ratings
    February 2011
    5,472 Posts
    I'm sure I had relatives on the axis side too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

30. Post #310
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    ASGI sucks. I asked them to draw me a picture of a dinosaur and I SEE NO DINOSAUR ANYWHERE
    I've spent lodes e mone there. It's the least they could do. hongkong 4 evar.

it was a madbull v2 barrle and kwa 2gx bucking for my combat mashine

Edited:

GOD DAMN IT I POKED MYSELF IN THE EYE LOOKING DOWN THE BARREL TO SEE IF IT HAD ANY FLAWS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Zing Zing x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #311
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,434 Posts
    http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwol...No_4_Rifle.htm

Real ones are cheaper, but still

fapfapfap
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

32. Post #312
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,838 Posts
    $1500

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

33. Post #313
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,206 Posts
    I hope none of those ever sell and that KTW goes bankrupt for making it.

Over $1400 for a spring bolt action? Holy shit no. It looks like proprietary bullshit too, so no upgrades either. Totally goddamn worthless.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

34. Post #314
    No such thing as overkill.
    January 2007
    7,811 Posts
    At that price you could get a real one that actually saw use in WW2, in good condition to boot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

35. Post #315
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,473 Posts
    At that price you could get a real one that actually saw use in WW2, in good condition to boot.
    You rang?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #316
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,206 Posts
    And for clarity, how much was your's again?

37. Post #317
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,473 Posts
    ~$400
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #318
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,206 Posts
    Hmm, I think my bullshit detector just experienced a catastrophic failure while investigating the KTW's price.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #319
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,473 Posts
    I should also note that mine has near perfect headspace, bore, rifling, and muzzle gauge.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

40. Post #320
    August 2008
    931 Posts
    too bad ammo costs about $9 a cartridge :V

mosin master race, while the surplus lasts that is and it joins the lee for the super expensive rare ammo club