Took a long time to render, but oh well.
got bored of animating last night and decided to waste an hour making stupid faces with my character instead of going to bed.
don't do drugs kids:
Can anyone help my friend out? He's rendering his sword in Marmoset but having problems. his description of the problem:
"Anyone got any idea why my sword renders in Marmoset come out like this? Their coming out extremely dark, this shot is with the light on x5 it's normal setting"
And the render:
Might aswell post this here, experimenting with Turbulence FD in Cinema4D.
Going to put this into real practice with a shuttle launch in the near future.
Because it looks like some texture is affecting a bit too much since it's very light on some parts and dark on others.
Testing more advanced smoke with camera tracking.
If anyone has a shuttle or rocket I can use in an upcoming test, please let me know :)
If it's camera tracked it might be more interesting to comp it on top of the footage.
I tried to make a slow motion drop with the new speed settings.
Results of that M1 garand I posted earlier:
I think you would benefit from more polies on the grip area where it has that silhouette
You might also want to post wires if you want hints of poly distribution.
Working on a high-poly shipping container, for normal baking purposes. I may have to scrap parts of it though, because it doesn't have any sort of inside, and I may want to make an open version, and one that has doors on either side.
Does anyone know what's happening here? I'm trying to import a Skinned character into another Max file by exporting it as an FBX. When I import it though it's fucking massive and it's Bones are all selected but can't be unselected.
Am I doing something wrong or is there a btter way of importing the character? Reskinning is out of the question I'm afraid.
Never mind, figured it out. I was importing it as a dummy object and the height and width was being locked.
Fuck, no I haven't. Can someone tell me how to import a mesh along with the Biped it's skinned to properly?
Oop, no I have fixed it. Forgot I could merge two files together
The eyes look like grapes, there isn't enough "shine" on it for eyes.
my friend asked me to post this, he's making a pocketwatch (the blue part is the clock itself)
He actually has a physical one, it's pretty cool (wind up, not battery)
I haven't posted for a while so I thought you guys would like to see my first realflow wetmap experiment. I must say it's pretty sweet.
I am trying to practice high poly modeling with my new pc.
I am very new to high poly so this is going to be fun.
These turned out like shit and I really want to redo them, properly.
for high poly you sure do have a lot of jagged edges
Hi, here is a model i worked on for some weeks. It's not don yet but this is how far i am at the moment.
I got nDo2 and Marmoset this week so I've been messing about with them on my "Realistic Wind Waker Master Sword". I'm pretty pleased with the results, especially the Hilt Detail. The normal is still a bit funky though and I need to experiment more in Marmoset but this is a lot of fun