1. Post #5001
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    3,934 Posts
    Yeah, I can't connect. :s
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #5002
    May 2010
    3,926 Posts
    You just had to make my most-hated biome even bigger, didn't ya? And I hate it because of how big it was.
    ... Most hated? It's probably my favorite biome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

3. Post #5003
    September 2010
    6,630 Posts
    ... Most hated? It's probably my favorite biome.
    How? Snow biomes are annoying and ugly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 21Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #5004
    moo
    November 2006
    4,803 Posts
    How? Snow biomes are annoying and ugly.
    The snow is a lot nicer than the loud raining sound.

Also they aren't ugly with the right texture packs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

5. Post #5005

April 2011
    108 Posts
    http://xpaw.ru/mcstatus/
    Partial Server Outage

Edited:

now its major
    keeps going from major to partial damnit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #5006
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    7,090 Posts
    the 2nd most popular thread on FP right now is about a minecraft status checker website from a year ago

heh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #5007
    The King Of Zing
    September 2009
    14,866 Posts

This minecraft render program makes me wet
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Informative Informative x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #5008
    September 2009
    1,268 Posts
    I have 31 records, I'm missing the illusive STAL record, dangit bobby

Edited:

Yeah I need a hobby
    Funny, the STAL was my first one and my only one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #5009
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    18,660 Posts
    Anyone care to post a Big Biome world seed with a Village near spawn?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

10. Post #5010
    SirCrest is my life, so is yours.
    October 2009
    7,354 Posts
    They're really cheap to make.

^ Empty Floppy

^ Boot disk
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #5011
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    18,248 Posts
    You just had to make my most-hated biome even bigger, didn't ya? And I hate it because of how big it was.
    it makes every biome bigger

in fact im gonna wind up spending a bunch of days in the jungle just past that river
    which leads into it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

12. Post #5012
    March 2008
    3,195 Posts
    i hope the xp you get from mining doesn't get nerfed too much, i like being able to get the enchantments i want without days of grinding, only to be left with shitty enchantments.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

13. Post #5013
    August 2009
    1,206 Posts

This minecraft render program makes me wet
    What program is this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

14. Post #5014
    SirCrest is my life, so is yours.
    October 2009
    7,354 Posts
    Chunky.

Entire /r/minecraft is pretty much HEY LOOK BLOCK OF STONE WHERE IS MY KARMA
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

15. Post #5015
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    7,936 Posts
    i hope the xp you get from mining doesn't get nerfed too much, i like being able to get the enchantments i want without days of grinding, only to be left with shitty enchantments.
    Hopefully they won't nerf them, too much. Tools already break really fast and most the the enchantments aren't worth the effort, so why bother making them incredibly hard to get?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

16. Post #5016
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    18,248 Posts
    level 30
    day one

even including me running around looking for villages

17. Post #5017
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    18,660 Posts
    Holy shit, I guess I got a nice seed.

The stone block is a dungeon, the villager a village, the playerhead my spawn.

Nice.

The seed is -435511372 if anyone's interested. It's running on Big Biomes. And bonus chest, if that matters.

Oh, and also, the picture was made using this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

18. Post #5018
    September 2009
    995 Posts
    fell down here, landed at the base of the waterfall on the left.

and it still goes for miles past all this.

Edited:

It appears to intersect all my mines.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

19. Post #5019
    I like snow biomes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #5020
    I know how you got them, but how did you go about doing it? I have a very poor record farming device, where I have to lure creepers and skeletons into the thing.
    I literally run around outside and line up creepers and skeletons
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #5021
    August 2009
    4,246 Posts
    I like snow biomes.
    I don't like that kind of snow biome, the grass jutting up through the snow looks ugly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #5022
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,984 Posts
    The snow is a lot nicer than the loud raining sound.
    actually I much prefer the rain sound, since all my houses are nice and cosy it probably makes for the strongest atmosphere you can get in Minecraft these days
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #5023
    Ask me about my .gif fetish
    February 2008
    3,594 Posts
    Wow, you hate snow more than swamps?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

24. Post #5024
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    3,934 Posts
    A while back either Jeb or Notch said they were going to add more reason for going to specific biomes. I hope that happens soon. As of now I can get anything I want from a single biome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

25. Post #5025
    October 2008
    1,442 Posts
    I'd say that jungle biomes should be a little bit more uncommon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

26. Post #5026
    March 2011
    2,250 Posts
    Wow, you hate snow more than swamps?
    ...but...but i like swamp biomes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

27. Post #5027
    black people
    April 2008
    3,934 Posts
    I don't like that kind of snow biome, the grass jutting up through the snow looks ugly.
    snow forest ones look awesome

28. Post #5028
    October 2008
    1,442 Posts
    So much cocoa beans.

What is the most wanted material now in minecraft? I remember it was cocoa beans since they could only be found in dungeons/strongholds, what is it now? Besides diamonds of course.

29. Post #5029
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    4,648 Posts
    Slimeballs.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 8Useful Useful x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #5030
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    3,934 Posts
    I'd say slimeballs since they're hard to farm and are put to good use
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Useful Useful x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #5031
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    18,660 Posts
    I'd say that jungle biomes should be a little bit more uncommon.
    Uncommon, but bigger.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

32. Post #5032
    January 2010
    5,242 Posts
    snow forest ones look awesome
    I'd be inclined to agree, were it not for the fact that the snowcover on the ground is really patchy because of the trees. I think I recall hearing or seeing something a while back, maybe a mod, that enabled snow to "fall" through transparent blocks, which alleviated that problem.

Also, in terms of valuable things, one would think that they would be emeralds, as they were introduced specifically as a form of currency and aren't terribly easy to acquire.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

33. Post #5033
    June 2011
    45 Posts
    I like this. I just like reading the posts :L
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #5034
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    11,570 Posts
    How would I be able to change my Minecrafts account password without an email? The one I used is deactivated, and I forgot the password to my Minecraft account.

35. Post #5035
    October 2008
    1,442 Posts
    Had a full inventory of coal and made a lava "waterfall" nearby my house. You can guess the rest.

Oh yeah, those 70 levels worth of experience went to shit too.

36. Post #5036
    Naci's Sidekick
    July 2010
    7,560 Posts
    How would I be able to change my Minecrafts account password without an email? The one I used is deactivated, and I forgot the password to my Minecraft account.
    Try emailing support and proving you own the account.

37. Post #5037
    July 2010
    1,042 Posts
    I wish my damn minecraft worked!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 5 (list)

38. Post #5038
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    11,570 Posts
    Try emailing support and proving you own the account.
    Thanks for the help, I was able to find a code for Java that would decrypt login details from the lastlogin file, and was able to gain the password and change it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 9 (list)

39. Post #5039
    December 2008
    292 Posts
    Yesterday I decided to finally get round to defeating the Enderdragon. I suceeded, and it dropped its 20000 xp as expected. What I forgot, however, is that the xp levelling in 12w22a is linear.

Hello level 1,178.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 33Winner Winner x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

40. Post #5040
    100% Homemade
    September 2007
    8,346 Posts
    Large biomes should really be the regular size of biomes, they're too small as they are right now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 11Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)