1. Post #8561
    We gotta give Zac Some credit; no matter how much we blatantly abuse him, he always seems to just shrug it off and say 'well gee that was rude'
    Pretty much. I mean its not like you guys are making me rage, i just totally and utterly dont care what you [people who 'abuse' me] say. If your [anyone] kind, or friendly then i would consider your advice. But, sometimes you guys got to me, i never really got sad or anything, just sometimes i got really annoyed with you guys. Like i said, im not crushing things or anything, it just kinda bugs me.

EDIT: And its ALWAYS the same people who rate me "dumb" or whatever. Hm... Intresting...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 14Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #8562
    Why does the dyed armour have buttons, it looks stupid
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

3. Post #8563
    Why does the dyed armour have buttons, it looks stupid
    I didnt even notice, now that i know its there, im going to think about it. Eh, nothing a slight texture pack edit couldnt fix.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #8564
    September 2011
    5,389 Posts
    We gotta give Zac Some credit; no matter how much we blatantly abuse him, he always seems to just shrug it off and say 'well gee that was rude'
    That takes balls to do right in Facepunch. And for that, I commend him.

And otherwords, I found a jungle temple that has six diamonds.

Both chests contain a total of fifteen Gold Bars and six Diamonds. Large Biomes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

5. Post #8565
    December 2011
    1,143 Posts
    I blew up both for the hell of it.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #8566
    Anyone want a little head of your skin Buddy ICO?

I can include a PNG picture of it too. There easy to make, so dont be shy. Just reply with your minecraft name. Caps matter. mine is Zac091 not zac091.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 14Funny Funny x 5Disagree Disagree x 3Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

7. Post #8567
    [h2]YES, COME TO ME MY CHILDREN[/h2]

Edited:

This is what has become of my farm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 13 (list)

8. Post #8568
    September 2011
    5,389 Posts
    Behold! The naturally-generated five meter tall cactus!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 16 (list)

9. Post #8569
    Anyone want a little head of your skin Buddy ICO?

I can include a PNG picture of it too. There easy to make, so dont be shy. Just reply with your minecraft name. Caps matter. mine is Zac091 not zac091.
    Anyone?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 14Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

10. Post #8570
    Hey you can see the giant pickaxe I made in the distance
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

11. Post #8571
    June 2011
    916 Posts
    Anyone?
    Sure why not.

VitaminAG
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

12. Post #8572
    September 2009
    1,278 Posts
    [h2]YES, COME TO ME MY CHILDREN[/h2]

Edited:

This is what has become of my farm
    What are the chikens looking at?...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovenia Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

13. Post #8573
    What are the chikens looking at?...
    I'm holding a piece of wheat, so they all followed me as I walked into the pen
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

14. Post #8574
    Sure why not.

VitaminAG
    Here it is! Um, intresting skin. I also included a PNG file of the picture too. Do you know how to change icon files?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #8575
    February 2009
    586 Posts
    a minor lava leak later, progress.

now to figure out what to put inside it/more outside
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Norway Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #8576
    I'm holding a piece of wheat, so they all followed me as I walked into the pen
    Oh wait was that a dick joke

Edited:

Yes, I engaged in a chicken orgy, my bad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

17. Post #8577
    June 2011
    916 Posts
    Thanks Zac. It looks....

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

18. Post #8578
    Thanks Zac. It looks....

Is that you? Like your skin?

Edited:

Is that you? Like your skin?
    I think i get the joke.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

19. Post #8579
    Naci's Sidekick
    July 2010
    7,644 Posts
    What exactly does the Bad Login error mean? Is it just, login servers are down or something else?

20. Post #8580
    What exactly does the Bad Login error mean? Is it just, login servers are down or something else?
    It means you have an invalid minecraft account. (AKA it doesnt exist under mojangs purchased usernames list) Thats why there is an option for some servers to check logins for servers. It is also used for when the login servers are down, so if you use a hacked client you change your username. And if you dont change it, (or have a legit copy of minecraft) your name will be Player_000 but a random number like 091 or something like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 24Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #8581
    Naci's Sidekick
    July 2010
    7,644 Posts
    It means you have an invalid minecraft account. (AKA it doesnt exist under mojangs purchased usernames list) Thats why there is an option for some servers to check logins for servers. It is also used for when the login servers are down, so if you use a hacked client you change your username. And if you dont change it, (or have a legit copy of minecraft) your name will be Player_000 but a random number like 091 or something like that.
    Except for the fact I fucking own it dipshit, and it lets me log in to the client.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree x 12Funny x 4Friendly x 2Zing x 1Winner x 1Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #8582
    ask me for a rust key :~)
    December 2008
    18,460 Posts
    hmmm

flak is a server host

does it really make sense that he would pirate fucking minecraft
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #8583
    Naci's Sidekick
    July 2010
    7,644 Posts
    Not a host anymore, I was at a time but then no one helped keep the server up and I couldn't pay for it anymore.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

24. Post #8584
    December 2008
    18,460 Posts
    well the point still stands.

frankly zac, i'm going to say this nicely, but you don't really belong on facepunch.

I've seen you using this thread as Twitter, not getting the fact that people think you are a terrible user, reposting when people don't want whatever it is you are making, etc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16Disagree Disagree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

25. Post #8585
    screamin 4 da gold
    January 2010
    7,430 Posts
    Yes it usually means the servers are borked, which really is pretty common with Minecraft.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #8586
    April 2011
    739 Posts
    Anyone got any idea what's wrong with Minecraft?
    Code:
    *** Starting Minecraft ***
    Minecraft version: (modified!) 1.3.2
    Minecraft.jar: minecraft.jar
    Java path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java
    Memory: 2048 MB
    LauncherPath: /C:/Users/Connor/Downloads/MagicLauncher_0.9.9.exe
    Error occurred during initialization of VM
    Could not reserve enough space for object heap
    Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
    Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.
    It launches fine with the default launcher.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

27. Post #8587
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    10,660 Posts
    Anyone got any idea what's wrong with Minecraft?
    Code:
    *** Starting Minecraft ***
    Minecraft version: (modified!) 1.3.2
    Minecraft.jar: minecraft.jar
    Java path: C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\java
    Memory: 2048 MB
    LauncherPath: /C:/Users/Connor/Downloads/MagicLauncher_0.9.9.exe
    Error occurred during initialization of VM
    Could not reserve enough space for object heap
    Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
    Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.
    It launches fine with the default launcher.
    Aka, out of memory.

28. Post #8588
    April 2011
    739 Posts
    I've got 4GB of ram and almost nothing open other than explorer.exe. Any suggestions?

29. Post #8589
    February 2009
    586 Posts
    did you allocate more memory to java?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Norway Show Events

30. Post #8590
    April 2011
    739 Posts
    Nope, Haven't touched Java's memory yet.

31. Post #8591
    December 2008
    18,460 Posts
    Also possible that Windows is taking 2GB for itself, rather than 1.

32. Post #8592
    April 2011
    739 Posts
    Also possible that Windows is taking 2GB for itself, rather than 1.
    Just checked and it's just using the 1.

33. Post #8593
    February 2009
    586 Posts
    are you using any big mods/HD texturepacks/both?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Norway Show Events

34. Post #8594
    April 2011
    739 Posts
    Just OptiFine and Advanced HUD Mod (http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...is-up-to-date/)

Edited:

It also does it with a fresh minecraft.jar.

35. Post #8595
    February 2009
    586 Posts
    then my tiny brain is out of ideas of what could be wrong
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

36. Post #8596
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    19,196 Posts
    I wish there would be a more effective way to get gunpowder. Creepers don't seem to spawn too often in mobtraps.

Edited:

What's up with this Zac guy though and why does everybody hate him?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #8597
    May 2010
    3,939 Posts
    Creepers don't seem to spawn too often in mobtraps.
    Creepers, skeletons and zombies all spawn equally as often. Sometimes you get more zombies than anything, sometimes creepers are most prominent, etc. Skeletons always seem most prominent because they drop the most items.

38. Post #8598
    December 2008
    18,460 Posts
    I wish there would be a more effective way to get gunpowder. Creepers don't seem to spawn too often in mobtraps.

Edited:

What's up with this Zac guy though and why does everybody hate him?
    13 years old and uses this thread as twitter

39. Post #8599
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    19,196 Posts
    Well then, I guess it was just a false suspicion. Either way, there isn't a more effective way to get gunpowder, is there? I'd love to make a real use out of TNT, right now it's rather a block that's never in the quantities to use it effectively.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

40. Post #8600
    May 2010
    3,939 Posts
    When I first joined facepunch, I was a pretty terrible user. Far worse than Zac (This is before I shitposted a lot in the MC section, as a few unfortunate members may remember). I think the longer you stay in facepunch the most you adapt to it. Shit members are like dogs, really. When they make bad, boring/stupid posts they get punished by the community (And sometimes banned, if it's shit enough) and eventually they become decent members.

Edited:

Well then, I guess it was just a false suspicion. Either way, there isn't a more effective way to get gunpowder, is there? I'd love to make a real use out of TNT, right now it's rather a block that's never in the quantities to use it effectively.
    I wouldn't mind a way to mine for gunpowder. It's the only part of the peaceful pack.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)