1. Post #4201
    March 2008
    3,204 Posts
    Is there anyway to disable the block highlight thing?

http://puu.sh/ueUv
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

2. Post #4202
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    3,934 Posts
    Another thing to keep in mind is that the game is already converted to C++ up to version 1.6.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Dumb Dumb x 14 (list)

3. Post #4203
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    4,257 Posts
    C# and for XNA so no Linux or OS X versions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

4. Post #4204
    June 2008
    1,524 Posts
    Is there anyway to disable the block highlight thing?

http://puu.sh/ueUv
    F1.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #4205
    I <3 OTTERS~
    Dennab
    July 2011
    9,935 Posts
    Was exploring the 'larger biomes' world type on snapshot 12w19a, found just about the best hollowed out mountain I've ever seen. Pic with coords and seed provided to those that want it (its larger and darker inside than these pics make it seem)

Do you know what time it is
    *Grabs tools
    IT'S BUILDING TIME
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #4206
    Has anyone posted the You are Minecraft event here?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 4 (list)

7. Post #4207
    I have a 1 inch cock erect but girls cum all over me
    April 2009
    725 Posts
    Another thing to keep in mind is that the game is already converted to C++ up to version 1.6.
    Keep in mind that Mojang doesn't give two fucks about creating Minecraft in C++
    Go somewhere else kid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Korea, Republic of Show Events Agree Agree x 11Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #4208
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,759 Posts
    It's not an inconvenience at all. Notch would be giving one or two people a job, they would be happy just to be working at Mojang I'm certain. It's not a financial inconvenience either because Notch has some 60 million if I recall correctly.
    Notch is not rich. For the last time, Sweden is not like the US where you can get infinite amount of profit from your company without paying a lot of tax. I believe the amount of tax over like $10000 is 50%.
    Notch is also not the only owner of Mojang AB, there's the employees too. (According to Wikipedia, notch's company "Notch Enterprises AB" owns 42%)'
    /end of rant
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #4209
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,234 Posts
    What was the name of that mod that was super realistic? All i remember was that you had to make log piles for charcoal etcetc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

10. Post #4210
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    11,648 Posts
    Are you using a 32 bit or a 64 bit OS?
    32 bit.

Edited:

What was the name of that mod that was super realistic? All i remember was that you had to make log piles for charcoal etcetc.
    I thought that was Terrafirma
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

11. Post #4211
    :)
    December 2011
    704 Posts
    32 bit.

Edited:

TerraFirmaCraft
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

12. Post #4212
    TerraFirmaCraft is pretty amazing

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #4213
    May 2010
    3,939 Posts
    What is Terrafirma? I went to the site but it didn't really answer my question.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #4214
    :)
    December 2011
    704 Posts
    TerraFirmaCraft is pretty amazing

You didn't install the textures.

Edited:

What is Terrafirma? I went to the site but it didn't really answer my question.
    A overhaul for survival.
    It's a mod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

15. Post #4215
    May 2010
    3,939 Posts
    Yeah okay I understand now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

16. Post #4216
    Gold Member
    April 2011
    2,285 Posts
    I made a nice little change to the CrafteePack, which makes torches oranger and nights darker. It's subtle, but I like it.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Useful Useful x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

17. Post #4217
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    I installed TerraFirmaCraft.

Oh my mother of god, its so fucking complicated it's just not fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

18. Post #4218
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #4219
    Go make yourself a fucking waffle.
    April 2012
    3,447 Posts
    realistically unfun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Zing Zing x 2Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

20. Post #4220
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    It's realistic.
    Now we know why games aren't realistic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

21. Post #4221
    September 2010
    6,645 Posts
    TerrafirmaCraft gets fun after you get out of the cycle of 50 billion stone tools all the time everywhere. Also the fact that ore only stacks up to 8. Plus the part where most of the ores don't do jack shit currently.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

22. Post #4222
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    TerrafirmaCraft gets fun after you get out of the cycle of 50 billion stone tools all the time everywhere. Also the fact that ore only stacks up to 8. Plus the part where most of the ores don't do jack shit currently.
    I lost my interest at how hard it is just to get charcoal.

Edited:

Could someone post a screenshot of how the proper setup should be? The instructions are confusing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #4223
    September 2010
    6,645 Posts
    I lost my interest at how hard it is just to get charcoal.

Edited:

Could someone post a screenshot of how the proper setup should be? The instructions are confusing.
    Charcoal isn't really hard to get.

24. Post #4224
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    Charcoal isn't really hard to get.
    Could you post a picture of the setup? The instructions suck.

25. Post #4225
    September 2010
    6,645 Posts
    Could you post a picture of the setup? The instructions suck.
    Yeah, sure.
    http://imgur.com/a/uf2Kl#3
    Then the dirt will start smoking.
    When it stops, break the dirt and check the firepit in the middle for the charcoal.
    To clarify about the firepit,
    It's a 3x3 square of wood stacks with a firepit in the middle, and then a 3x3 square on top with the middle filled in with wood this time. Then you cover it in dirt and wait.

26. Post #4226
    January 2010
    5,139 Posts
    Ah, also how do you farm? Is it like normal Minecraft? I tried farming near water, but bonemeal didn't work.

27. Post #4227
    January 2010
    4,029 Posts
    Notch is not rich. For the last time, Sweden is not like the US where you can get infinite amount of profit from your company without paying a lot of tax. I believe the amount of tax over like $10000 is 50%.
    Notch is also not the only owner of Mojang AB, there's the employees too. (According to Wikipedia, notch's company "Notch Enterprises AB" owns 42%)'
    /end of rant
    I'm pretty sure tax in the US is a whole lot worse. Well, I can't know for sure, even though I live in the US, who knows?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #4228
    September 2010
    6,645 Posts
    Ah, also how do you farm? Is it like normal Minecraft? I tried farming near water, but bonemeal didn't work.
    Yeah you farm like normal for now. But bonemeal doesn't work because it makes no sense.

29. Post #4229
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    5,840 Posts
    I'm pretty sure tax in the US is a whole lot worse. Well, I can't know for sure, even though I live in the US, who knows?
    I think he was implying that it is easier to dodge taxes though I don't know if it's true or not.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

30. Post #4230
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,759 Posts
    I think he was implying that it is easier to dodge taxes though I don't know if it's true or not.
    No, that the taxes in Sweden when taking out profits from your company is huge.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

31. Post #4231
    America's taxes are far less than Sweden's.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #4232
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    6,328 Posts
    Well... Got bored at school one day (We had finished our shit in class and were just waiting to go to our next class)

Decided to log into my account through Minecraft's website to play some Minecraft and found out that for whatever reason, I couldn't log in. After 6 more attempts just to be sure it wasn't me, it didn't take much to figure out that someone might have gotten into my Minecraft account and changed the password.

I don't know how long it's been like that because normally I play Minecraft through the launcher (and everything there seems to work still for some reason) and very rarely ever log in through the site to play, but after a few attempts of trying to get a reset sent for my password, nothing has shown up in my inbox.

EURGH... I can't even remember if I ever even bothered to verify my email back when I first made my account during the Alpha (Which would have been retarded).

What do!?

33. Post #4233
    SirCrest is my life, so is yours.
    October 2009
    7,456 Posts
    Well... Got bored at school one day (We had finished our shit in class and were just waiting to go to our next class)

Decided to log into my account through Minecraft's website to play some Minecraft and found out that for whatever reason, I couldn't log in. After 6 more attempts just to be sure it wasn't me, it didn't take much to figure out that someone might have gotten into my Minecraft account and changed the password.

I don't know how long it's been like that because normally I play Minecraft through the launcher (and everything there seems to work still for some reason) and very rarely ever log in through the site to play, but after a few attempts of trying to get a reset sent for my password, nothing has shown up in my inbox.

EURGH... I'm not even sure if I ever even bothered to verify my email back when I first made my account during the Alpha (Retarded decision).

What do!?
    If you can still login with the launcher you can get the password from lastlogin file. Also your school might block traffic on certain ports minecraft uses.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Useful Useful x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #4234
    February 2008
    1,787 Posts
    Does anyone know of any good ways to ignore individual players in chat?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

35. Post #4235
    September 2010
    6,645 Posts
    Does anyone know of any good ways to ignore individual players in chat?
    I think some dude from 2b2t made a mod for that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Useful Useful x 1 (list)

36. Post #4236
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    5,042 Posts
    One good feature for big servers would be location-based chatting, as in you can only hear people who aren't too far away from you. Having some kind of private chatting feature for long distance could work, or maybe people could make postage systems with chest minecarts and writable books and write letters to each other

That would be really cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #4237
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    18,298 Posts
    4 guys over at Rooster Teeth (the Company that makes Red Vs Blue among other things) did a video of them playing Minecraft on the 360

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 1Late Late x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #4238
    January 2010
    4,029 Posts
    4 guys over at Rooster Teeth (the Company that makes Red Vs Blue among other things) did a video of them playing Minecraft on the 360

I laughed so hard as soon as Gavin    placed lava on the wood base   

39. Post #4239
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    2,712 Posts
    32 bit.

Edited:

Ah, if you had 64 bit i would tell you to download 64 bit java, but that's not your problem.

40. Post #4240
    June 2008
    1,524 Posts

What.

F1:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative x 8Dumb x 3Disagree x 3Agree x 3Funny x 1Late x 1Zing x 1 (list)