1. Post #7241
    May 2011
    6,317 Posts
    Are there any good Survival Servers in the FP community?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #7242
    September 2011
    5,262 Posts

Yeah, makes me wish the mod API and server mods worked like Spout.

3. Post #7243
    February 2009
    2,740 Posts
    Are there any good Survival Servers in the FP community?
    Ancient World
    Not really a Facepunch community but damn is it a good server
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #7244
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,813 Posts
    So I've got thirty levels of experience and hoping for a Fortune pick.
    Should I go for a Golden pick or a Diamond pick? I'm really sick of wasting my Diamonds on an Efficiency IV enchantment, and I really want a Fortune pick for some Diamonds I found in a mineshaft.

5. Post #7245
    May 2011
    6,317 Posts
    Ancient World
    Not really a Facepunch community but damn is it a good server
    Any chance I could get an IP?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #7246
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,813 Posts
    It's two threads down. Not that hard to spot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Useful Useful x 1 (list)

7. Post #7247
    February 2009
    2,740 Posts
    So I've got thirty levels of experience and hoping for a Fortune pick.
    Should I go for a Golden pick or a Diamond pick? I'm really sick of wasting my Diamonds on an Efficiency IV enchantment, and I really want a Fortune pick for some Diamonds I found in a mineshaft.
    I think Gold can't mine diamonds
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #7248
    December 2009
    2,528 Posts
    Is anyone else not able to connect to minecraft.net?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

9. Post #7249
    Naci's Sidekick
    July 2010
    7,503 Posts
    Nope.

So I've been living on this little island for about two weeks, and I finally build a house with my near infinite source of wood.

Thoughts?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #7250
    January 2010
    308 Posts
    Is anyone else having problems logging in?

It says "Can't connect to minecraft.net"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #7251
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #7252

August 2012
    5 Posts
    -cough-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

13. Post #7253
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    Spawned in an ocean on a small 4x4 island with one tree. Challenge accepted.

I'm living in a 3x3 spiral tunnel to bedrock. I turned my single tree into a treefarm, so soon I'll have enough torches to branch out and hopefully find a cave soon. Already found five diamonds...and a sheep, inexplicably.

Edited:

I broke like eight different minecraft rules. I dug the shaft in the middle of the ocean and dug straight down. :< the only thing keeping the water out is the sign I stuck at the top to block the water.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

14. Post #7254
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    1,926 Posts
    I will never again clear out a jungle. fuck that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #7255
    December 2009
    2,528 Posts
    Sleep on the ocean, sleep on the sand, Ive been very busy since the fall of man!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

16. Post #7256
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,813 Posts
    I will never again clear out a jungle. fuck that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

17. Post #7257
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    May 2009
    15,440 Posts
    Let's say I...acquire large amounts of TNT and want to make a deep ocean canyon for a secret underwater base...how would I do it? Iirc you can't explode TNT under water...also I'd like to keep sea level where it is, if possible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

18. Post #7258
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    1,926 Posts
    before:

After:

no cheats,NEI disabled, no MCedit.

Seed:

Edited:

tried and failed horribly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

19. Post #7259
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    3,813 Posts
    tried and failed horribly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 5 (list)

20. Post #7260
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    1,926 Posts
    I don't even know what that is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

21. Post #7261
    June 2008
    1,521 Posts
    Filename...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

22. Post #7262
    May 2011
    999 Posts
    Any chance I could get an IP?
    I can help you out in the server if you want any help on it. Just ask in the Ancient World Thread.

23. Post #7263
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    1,926 Posts
    I'm going to bed gotta get up early to go to D.C. to see System of a down! woot. I'm stoked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9 (list)

24. Post #7264
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    3,114 Posts
    I'm going to bed gotta get up early to go to D.C. to see System of a down! woot. I'm stoked.
    What is this, twitter? No one really wants to hear about what you're doing on a day to day basis.

Anyways, have fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Zing Zing x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #7265
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,289 Posts
    I have been making an underground base on my world. My idea was to have branching tunnels starting with a 3x3 automatic door, each one would have different farms and generators I can make; like animals, food, and blocks. Also a minecart station.

I have completed a few farms so far; wheat, wool, smoothstone. Here is my wool farm:

I still need an idea for the ceiling, I haven't decided for certain but I may have different levels.

Any ideas?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #7266
    That map looks awsome, how long have you been working on it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #7267

June 2012
    712 Posts
    I can't connect to any minecraft servers since the update.
    I've deleted my .minecraft folder and force updated.

any idea why I can't connect? It gives me the "internal exception" error.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #7268
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    4,644 Posts
    I'm making some dokucraft textures for redpower and I'd like some feedback on the first block I made, the block breaker.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

29. Post #7269
    :)
    December 2011
    668 Posts
    I'm making some dokucraft textures for redpower and I'd like some feedback on the first block I made, the block breaker.

The grey part looks weird, but I like the rest.
    Maybe make it more defined, with a darker border.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

30. Post #7270
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    4,644 Posts
    Is this better?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

31. Post #7271
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,745 Posts
    So I am working on an armor mod that not only adds more armors but adds the ability to have transparent armors:

Edited:

It's also a modloader mod and doesn't edit any minecraft classes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #7272
    does anyone know how to disable crafting in all crafting tables in tekkit?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

33. Post #7273
    April 2011
    727 Posts
    Got a new creative server opening up tomorrow, Here's some pictures of the spawn world.

For anyone interested to join tomorrow the IP is 'cmc.nodex.net' or 'creative.nodex.net'
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 13Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

34. Post #7274
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    Got a new creative server opening up tomorrow, Here's some pictures of the spawn world.

For anyone interested to join tomorrow the IP is 'cmc.nodex.net' or 'creative.nodex.net'
    Can I get whitelisted?

My name is DemitriLouisSOF
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

35. Post #7275
    April 2011
    727 Posts
    It's undergoing some testing now and some final things in-game. It'll be up tomorrow, Sorry for the wait. Just if you're wondering, They'll be 3 worlds, One world is basic creative (A normal world with creative game mode), One will be a world full of 64x64 plots (With creative obviously) and the last world we are still not sure what to do with, So that last world will most likely not be available tomorrow. Yet again, Sorry for the wait you'll have to take.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

36. Post #7276
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    1,744 Posts
    Not sure if I like this or not.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Netherlands Show Events Artistic Artistic x 8 (list)

37. Post #7277
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    Not sure if I like this or not.

Sucks all those sexy shaders dont work for me :c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

38. Post #7278
    October 2011
    1,667 Posts
    I actually kind of like mo' creatures, but, damn, textures like these:

makes me really not want to use it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #7279
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,745 Posts
    On request I added a sombrero hat to my mod:

Stylish steve is stylish
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 19Winner Winner x 1 (list)

40. Post #7280
    October 2011
    1,667 Posts
    On request I added a sombrero hat to my mod:

Stylish steve is stylish
    I want your mod now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)