1. Post #3761
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    The only person other than me in this forum that likes Altimas is perma'd, god dammit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #3762
    July 2011
    1,302 Posts
    The only person other than me in this forum that likes Altimas is perma'd, god dammit
    inb4 more drama
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

3. Post #3763
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    inb4 more drama
    why dont you people like altimas they are good cars old cars suck etc etc
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

4. Post #3764
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    4,089 Posts
    why dont you people like altimas they are good cars old cars suck etc etc
    Altima's are bros to me because I can jack the KA24DE on the early gens for little to no cost.

Also, I went to pay all my paperwork today. I'm officially the owner of the 240SX thanks to my humble parents. Cost for repairs really are cheap only going to about $700. Some cosmetic stuff later but other than that, all's good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #3765
    Stolt Svensk
    June 2008
    9,054 Posts

Dem tailpipes
    Oh wow that looks so damn terrible
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

6. Post #3766
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    4,181 Posts
    I got around testing my sway bars tonight in term of handling, and oh god, the increase in performance is amazing. Sure that I passed from a broken sway bar to oversized gmpp one. Will only lack some strut braces and anti-pogo washers. But it takes turns amazingly well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #3767
    October 2010
    11,443 Posts
    man sure he is persistent

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

8. Post #3768
    December 2011
    1,964 Posts
    thank god i didnt make any posts in this forum last night

I know what you're sayin wolves, when i fixed the sway bar in my jeep it was so fucking smooth, no scetchy one wheel lean when turning/hitting bumps.

Edited:

Oh and i had a fucking mind fuck the other day, tryed to fix my cassette player again, got my radio plugged in to power with the antenna unplugged, touched a screwdriver to a metal contact and it worked as an antenna, whatever.
    Pulled screwdriver away, radio now can receive our classic rock station without an antenna hooked up

and then right when i was going to give up the cassette randomly sunk down like 1/16th of an inch and started playing.

A great day for mankind.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

9. Post #3769
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    7,099 Posts
    lol mgears perma'd
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #3770
    December 2011
    1,964 Posts
    He seems to of been asking for it the past month, he was pretty chill and then just became a total shithead about everything.

11. Post #3771
    March 2010
    479 Posts
    Went to an Alfa-Romeo day today made some pics.

http://imageshack.us/g/69/dsc06246an.jpg/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Netherlands Show Events

12. Post #3772
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,872 Posts
    Looks like the queue for the local mechanic
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 3Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #3773
    Can i have a tital Dav0r?
    August 2005
    1,894 Posts
    I had the best dream last night. It was so fucking good. I had a ferrari mountain bike, that at the push of a button transformed into a 458 Italia while you were riding it. It was just a vivid dream (i knew i was dreaming after i was in the ferrari, because i'm never going to get to drive a fucking 458), so i just started racing it through my neighborhood (that's where i was) as fast as i could. It seemed realistic enough. I wasn't just flooring it constantly, and was able to put it into race mode or track mode, whatever it is. It sounded perfect, and had the best gear changes.

There was this old police guy on a regular mountain bike trying to harass me asking me if my bike was just a regular bike, or if it did anything special (Like he knew it transformed and was trying to take it), so i just kept saying no. He wouldn't leave me alone so i just transformed into my car, locked the doors, and pushed the push start and i was gone.

That dream was the biggest tease, it's going to take me forever to be able to buy one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

14. Post #3774
    Glod Menber
    June 2008
    4,511 Posts

$10500

hng

Edited:

142 -70 that's gone 32k miles
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #3775
    Stolt Svensk
    June 2008
    9,054 Posts
    I had the best dream last night. It was so fucking good. I had a ferrari mountain bike, that at the push of a button transformed into a 458 Italia while you were riding it. It was just a vivid dream (i knew i was dreaming after i was in the ferrari, because i'm never going to get to drive a fucking 458), so i just started racing it through my neighborhood (that's where i was) as fast as i could. It seemed realistic enough. I wasn't just flooring it constantly, and was able to put it into race mode or track mode, whatever it is. It sounded perfect, and had the best gear changes.

There was this old police guy on a regular mountain bike trying to harass me asking me if my bike was just a regular bike, or if it did anything special (Like he knew it transformed and was trying to take it), so i just kept saying no. He wouldn't leave me alone so i just transformed into my car, locked the doors, and pushed the push start and i was gone.

That dream was the biggest tease, it's going to take me forever to be able to buy one.
    Reminds me of the time I dreamt I had a snowmobile, woke up and was really happy because I was gonna go riding with my mates, then I remembered I didn't have one.

Was angry and sad the whole day
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

16. Post #3776
    Can i have a tital Dav0r?
    August 2005
    1,894 Posts
    I just want to get back behind the wheel :(. I looked at some pictures and observed more of the details so i could more accurately portray it next time. All of the control surfaces from my dream were incorrect.

17. Post #3777
    POLITICAN
    August 2008
    7,110 Posts
    I had one of those dreams and waking up like fuck yeah, Instead it was I won like 10,000 on a scratch off and felt so real then i woke up like fuck off

18. Post #3778
    Fight until death, shoot until empty.

November 2009
    15,618 Posts
    Gotta start cleaning my car..

Date doesnt like dirty cars.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #3779
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    7,099 Posts
    Why are all car commercials set up in some like underground gray everywhere warehouse? I get the impression they're all set up in some northern, like Scandanavian type place

I don't know what I'm talking about
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #3780
    October 2011
    1,281 Posts
    Gotta start cleaning my car..

Date doesnt like dirty cars.
    Does anyone?

21. Post #3781
    Fight until death, shoot until empty.

November 2009
    15,618 Posts
    Does anyone?
    I do!

The more mud you have on your vehicle around here, the better off you are.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #3782
    October 2011
    1,281 Posts
    I do!

The more mud you have on your vehicle around here, the better off you are.
    That's mud though, Its good. Grime and a dirt film is disgusting.

Oh it was mud your cleaning? Another clear example of the ball and chain effect.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #3783
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    7,099 Posts
    My car constantly has dirt and mud splatter on it because driving on dirt roads and little mud holes is fun and my cars paint is so fucked anyway

Plus I drive a jeep, people are supposed to think I have 4wd
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

24. Post #3784
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    4,089 Posts
    Dropped mom off at work.

Turned the corner into the street and this happened:
    http://facepunch.com/threads/1125332...1#post35856386
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

25. Post #3785
    POLITICAN
    August 2008
    7,110 Posts

My grandfather likes altimas, ill get him to register and you two can talk altima all day
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

26. Post #3786
    Glod Menber
    June 2008
    4,511 Posts
    Does anyone know what a stock AE86 drinks in liters per 100km?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Sweden Show Events

27. Post #3787
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    4,448 Posts
    the "official" says around 7/8.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

28. Post #3788
    Glod Menber
    June 2008
    4,511 Posts
    the "official" says around 7/8.
    Ok, thanks a lot. Do you know if that's city, highway or combined?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

29. Post #3789
    Stolt Svensk
    June 2008
    9,054 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 6Useful Useful x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #3790
    IT WAS ONLY $1 SO WHY NOT BUY A TITLE?
    March 2007
    3,102 Posts
    Could of been worse, it could of been automatic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #3791
    July 2011
    1,302 Posts
    meh, I've seen way worse
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #3792
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    4,089 Posts
    meh, I've seen way worse
    Yeah, it actually looks pretty decent and in great working condition despite it being somewhat a ricer.

33. Post #3793
    Siminov's Bitch
    April 2011
    1,425 Posts
    I can't wait to get a real momo for my Scirocco. ;p

34. Post #3794
    Ask Me About My VW Beetle Fetish
    March 2008
    9,966 Posts
    I don't mind subwoofers and lots of speakers. I love music but it's annoying when people play way too loudly. I'm actually selling the huge subs I had in the Jeep to buy a smaller one for the Golf
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

35. Post #3795
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,466 Posts
    I bought my car with two kicker comp 12" subs, took up too much trunk space and weren't even mounted so every time I'd get on it they'd fly around. They were probably highly abused before I got the car and a while back I noticed the cones were ripped, coils were going out and they sounded like shit because the box was falling apart.

Tossed them and bought a 10" ported box with a powerbass sub and powerbass 350watt amp. My car still has the stock paper speakers from 1999 in it which have put up to my abuse of blasting music doing high speeds with the windows down. I have to say though with the $250 sub and amp I couldn't be happier. It gives just the right amount of bass to add to the music and you can always turn it up on the deck and play some nigga beats.

36. Post #3796
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    1,980 Posts
    Holy shit, that thing's awesome! If it didn't have the bodykit, I'd rock that all day everyday. I still want a Volvo sleeper someday.

37. Post #3797
    May 2012
    223 Posts
    I don't mind subwoofers and lots of speakers. I love music but it's annoying when people play way too loudly. I'm actually selling the huge subs I had in the Jeep to buy a smaller one for the Golf
    Chances are that when you start driving the Jeep again. The small sub will still sound pretty good.
    The SUV shape carries bass really well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

38. Post #3798
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    6,604 Posts
    Passed my G2 roadtest today, fuck yeah. Afterwards, I drove the Corolla to my high school's autoshop and had a friend help me install the iSimple IS31, which has been sitting around for a while. Tomorrow, he's going to take off the winter tires and put on the summer tires. My mom was about to take it to her mechanic and pay something like $60 for that, which is a little excessive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

39. Post #3799
    VAG Lover
    June 2010
    2,861 Posts
    On kinda subject of sub's.

Im wanting to get the kit together to convert my car to double-din.
    Then 2 15" or 12" DAD's
    and some nice mid's with some really nice tweeter's.

Going in for SQ!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #3800
    Audio Enthusiast
    June 2006
    2,812 Posts
    I hate how car audio around here had just become "How many subs can you fit into a corsa, polo or nova".

Car audio, for the most part, is a joke :/ - I'm not saying there aren't those doing it correctly by designing bespoke crossovers and actually using tuned enclosures with proper driver placement but i'm sick of seeing this:

Quality > Quantity :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)