1. Post #5281
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,925 Posts
    I'm like a page late, but I see 10x as many horribly modded Hondas than I do subarus. I don't think I've seen a "riced" subbie yet.
    yeah I just picked a bad example that's all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

2. Post #5282
    December 2011
    1,964 Posts
    calm your tits batman i did
    specs cunt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #5283
    VAG Lover
    June 2010
    2,861 Posts
    i've been pretty inactive here recently. but heres some news

i thought i'd give a tribute to the faithful jeep thats served my family and i well for 12 years now but today was our last goodbye

farewell you old piece of sturdy american steel

and hello to the new

Sir, could I send you a can of "Smoke Plasti-Dip" to dip those reflectors in.

But nice looking car, hate to see the payment on it.

4. Post #5284
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    7,099 Posts
    It's all paid in full! oh and the money technically isnt my parents money, its insurance money left over from a nasty accident and part of the insurance says im allowed to use up to $25,000 on a car so my parents didnt buy it for me HA

and yes everyone, it is a mustang v6 with an automatic BUT before you all flip, this thing is fucking fast. i know coming from that jeep, a lot of things must feel fast but i can assure you it is

the interior is so nice and comfy i want to cry, ill take pics tomorrow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #5285
    June 2007
    540 Posts
    mustang v6 with an automatic

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13Funny Funny x 6Zing Zing x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #5286
    Siminov's Bitch
    April 2011
    1,425 Posts
    It's all paid in full! oh and the money technically isnt my parents money, its insurance money left over from a nasty accident and part of the insurance says im allowed to use up to $25,000 on a car so my parents didnt buy it for me HA

and yes everyone, it is a mustang v6 with an automatic BUT before you all flip, this thing is fucking fast. i know coming from that jeep, a lot of things must feel fast but i can assure you it is

My 1984 VW scirocco with a 1.8L 90 HP engine can beat that! Also my friend, who is a huge mustang fan say, "....get away from me" So good sir I'm sorry but you failed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #5287
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    7,099 Posts
    Can you prove that you can beat a 2011 v6? I know it's far from the fastest car in the world but I won't call it slow. And to say I "failed" couldn't be further from the truth
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

8. Post #5288
    December 2011
    1,964 Posts
    I remember when you wanted a trans am
    I remember
    I

I remember...

Edited:

But congrats anyway, you got a mustagn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #5289
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    7,099 Posts
    I still do and don't you all worry, one day I will have my v8 muscle car. I'd like to have a project later on in college like junior year but who knows! I'm glad I got a new, reliable, comfy, stylish, almost fully loaded, quick car. Sure I'd rather have a GT but I'm completely ok with what I got
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

10. Post #5290
    VAG Lover
    June 2010
    2,861 Posts
    I hate to say this but, the V6 Mustangs are nice and affordable.
       But you cant replace the love of the v8   

And I would actually prefer a Auto with Flappy paddles!

Found this on FB, A woman I know actually knows how to change her oil. Sexxy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

11. Post #5291
    Siminov's Bitch
    April 2011
    1,425 Posts
    Can you prove that you can beat a 2011 v6? I know it's far from the fastest car in the world but I won't call it slow. And to say I "failed" couldn't be further from the truth
    alright lets do it, but you either need to bring it to germany or wait for me to get back.

P.S. I never said it was slow, and I've gotten my car up to 135MPH and that's just stock from 1984 :p.

personally I would rather have a 5.0 fox body form the 80's, little more work but I a fan of the 80's. :3

12. Post #5292
    December 2011
    1,964 Posts

Neat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #5293
    May 2012
    223 Posts
    alright lets do it, but you either need to bring it to germany or wait for me to get back.

P.S. I never said it was slow, and I've gotten my car up to 135MPH and that's just stock from 1984 :p.

personally I would rather have a 5.0 fox body form the 80's, little more work but I a fan of the 80's. :3

Dude, do you like bad cars? Fox bodies are horrible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #5294
    Can i have a tital Dav0r?
    August 2005
    1,894 Posts

I saw this at walmart the other day. I guess it's a jeep thing, idk.

15. Post #5295
    May 2012
    223 Posts
    Mmmm, all that underpowered.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

16. Post #5296
    VAG Lover
    June 2010
    2,861 Posts

I jizzed at 0:21. How I want one, but ooh how I've herd bad things about you...

17. Post #5297
    I HATE COFFEE
    April 2009
    8,344 Posts

I jizzed at 0:21. How I want one, but ooh how I've herd bad things about you...
    Haha, related videos
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

18. Post #5298
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,925 Posts
    bought some wiper blades from O'Reilly auto. I can't believe someone put on two 23 inch wiper blades. I'll pick em up when I get home

19. Post #5299
    October 2011
    1,281 Posts
    You know the v6 stangs weigh nearly 3 and a half tons?!!?

I was a bit shocked

-edit-

wait fuck, i thought a ton was 1000 pounds

it weighs nearly 3500 pounds

rate me dumbs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

20. Post #5300
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,925 Posts
    that's a lot for such a small car, christ

my Prelude is about 200lbs short of one and a half

21. Post #5301
    October 2011
    1,281 Posts
    Im a moron

but on another note my 86 will weigh nearly 2000-2400 pounds @ 230 HP NA
    The new mustang v6 weighs about 3400 pounds @ 305 HP
    If i reduce enough weight to my target 2000 pounds my power to weight ratio will be .115
    the new mustang v6 will have a ratio of .089
    I should be able to cream a v6 and maybe a v8 considering all the other modifications to the suspension and transmission I'm going to make.

22. Post #5302
    MasterDragon
    May 2009
    6,605 Posts
    Mechanic said no today to taking the car in, gotta wait till wednesday, then he will be ready to work on it.

23. Post #5303
    Siminov's Bitch
    April 2011
    1,425 Posts
    Mechanic said no today to taking the car in, gotta wait till wednesday, then he will be ready to work on it.
    ahh :(

24. Post #5304
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    2,692 Posts

its not fast your jeep was just slow
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

25. Post #5305
    Fight until death, shoot until empty.

November 2009
    15,618 Posts
    DP is obsessed with Plasti-dup
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #5306
    faster than stupid, but still slower than everybody else
    June 2010
    2,760 Posts
    God damn, I'm trying to get a 1998 pontiac firebird (v6 one), but the bitch wants 8000 for it.

its got 15k miles, new tires w/ alignment, battery, wiper blades, tranny fluid replaced, alternator, and serpentine belt. my dad doesn't wanna go for it

27. Post #5307
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,925 Posts
    God damn, I'm trying to get a 1998 pontiac firebird (v6 one), but the bitch wants 8000 for it.

its got 15k miles, new tires w/ alignment, battery, wiper blades, tranny fluid replaced, alternator, and serpentine belt. my dad doesn't wanna go for it
    that's at least $3-4000 bucks overpriced
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #5308
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    4,089 Posts
    Turns out, the previous ding dong owner removed the thermostat on the 240sx

I was greeted by a nice gaping hole when I checked. Replaced the coolant hoses and fixed up the vacuum tubing my mechanic rushed. Reconnected wiring. Brand new coolant following an engine flush.

Runs like a champ, drove it around today with no bumper lol. But somehow, my coolant is still being pressurized. No overheating so far, will test again later

29. Post #5309
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,925 Posts
    Turns out, the previous ding dong owner removed the thermostat on the 240sx
    well that would (hopefully) explain the overheating
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #5310
    Can i have a tital Dav0r?
    August 2005
    1,894 Posts
    that's a lot for such a small car, christ

my Prelude is about 200lbs short of one and a half
    My car(04 civic coupe) weighs around 2,405 lb (1,091 kg), according to the wiki. Probably slightly less, because i feel like that number is based on the car fully loaded, and i don't have a sun roof which weighs a lot. I think i am missing the sticker on my car that says the weight, because the driver door was ripped off (reverse + open door + an immovable object + kid driver(not me) = fucked door) and has been fully replaced shortly after is was purchased in 2004.

31. Post #5311
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,925 Posts
    My car(04 civic coupe) weighs around 2,405 lb (1,091 kg), according to the wiki. Probably slightly less, because i feel like that number is based on the car fully loaded, and i don't have a sun roof which weighs a lot. I think i am missing the sticker on my car that says the weight, because the driver door was ripped off (reverse + open door + an immovable object + kid driver(not me) = fucked door) and has been fully replaced shortly after is was purchased in 2004.
    I have the original specs sheet for my car

It's like 2834 pounds

32. Post #5312
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    4,089 Posts
    There's a really high chance I have a blown head gasket.

Damnit. There's bubbles in the coolant system. Anyone want to buy 18" rims for $400? :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #5313
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    4,448 Posts
    well that would (hopefully) explain the overheating
    that would do quite the opposite actually.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

34. Post #5314
    June 2010
    2,760 Posts
    that's at least $3-4000 bucks overpriced
    we're going by kbb, they said its worth 6800. so we're offering 7000 because it looks really nice. It's a girl selling it, and she doesn't realize that if she didn't put the money she did into it, then it would be worth about 3,000 less. Hopefully she realizes that and changes her mind. It's a sweet looking car.

http://sarasota.craigslist.org/cto/3004049097.html

35. Post #5315
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,925 Posts
    we're going by kbb, they said its worth 6800. so we're offering 7000 because it looks really nice. It's a girl selling it, and she doesn't realize that if she didn't put the money she did into it, then it would be worth about 3,000 less. Hopefully she realizes that and changes her mind. It's a sweet looking car.

KBB is a little bullshitty. NADA is a little better. NADA has clean retail for around $5700ish, but that's retail and not private party sale so

36. Post #5316
    June 2007
    540 Posts
    Ooh, white. I like white on sports cars, it looks classy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

37. Post #5317
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,925 Posts
    that would do quite the opposite actually.
    you know I did a little reading on what thermostats actually do and sometimes if you don't have one it can cause overheating because the coolant doesn't stay in the radiator long enough to actually cool down

there's a reason I wrote (hopefully)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #5318
    June 2010
    2,760 Posts
    ah, I'm still looking at other options.

Nissan maxima's
    altima 3.5 se
    acura TL s

any other options for good reliable car with a little bit a speed to them? I need a car for college that will easily do a 1000 mile trip nbd

39. Post #5319
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,754 Posts
    not exactly related to cars but kinda

got a new monitor for my birthday, went from 17" to 23", was almost hoping that when walking out of the store my mom would've said "okay now go put the monitor in your new SUPER BEETLE and let's go get some food" :(

40. Post #5320
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    10,001 Posts
    I see a WRX wagon every now and then that's like a graphite-ish black with orange rims.

Edited:

and a roof rack.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events