1. Post #361
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    2,560 Posts
    you know how you spec up your talent tree, you'd be able to spec up a second talent tree and switch between the two without having to go respec at the skill mentor (and pay out the ass the more you do it)

at least that's my understanding of what they're going to do

Edited:

T7 = weirdest boner right now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

2. Post #362
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    Empire (british) guy pronounced "route" the American way (rowt). I raged.
    I find it hard to believe that you raged at an npc not pronouncing something the way you wanted them to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

3. Post #363
    RG4
    November 2010
    2,891 Posts
    Empire (british) guy pronounced "route" the American way (rowt). I raged.
    The Empire Accent it is mostly called isn't British because they don't live in our Galaxy. Each planet has variation of Basic for example Han Solo is from Corellia so he'd have a Corellian.
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Basic
    The accent we assume British is really this
    Eriaduan accent—as exemplified by Grand Moff Tarkin. It might have simply been an artifact of the heavy influence of Coruscant, or "standard" language throughout the Core Worlds, and by implication, the elite of society, since people in the Colonies and Outer Rim spoke differently.
    High Coruscanti—a more refined style of the Coruscanti accent. It was very posh and clipped and conveyed a sense of upper-class sensibility, sometimes described as sneering and using more pretentious words (sheen, emerald and ruby instead of shine green and red wines). The accent may also be faked to sound more important.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

4. Post #364
    Sometimes I put my nose in my dog's butt and I furiously squeeze his belly until he farts.
    May 2009
    2,350 Posts
    Going to be levelling with a friend now and we're doing PvP mostly. For mainly healing, should I roll Inquisitor, because apparently they're the best healers, or Bounty Hunter for cool armour, story and companions.

He's rolling a Sith Marauder, so I was thinking Inquisitor but I don't know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

5. Post #365
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    5,708 Posts
    mercs have greater survivability but less means to get away, get 18 sec long shield that makes you immune to interrupts.

Both are good. depends what you're looking for. Seeing as he's a marauder, I would suggest sorcerer just because it would be a fairly manoeuvrable duo imo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

6. Post #366
    Sometimes I put my nose in my dog's butt and I furiously squeeze his belly until he farts.
    May 2009
    2,350 Posts
    I decided, after looking at the companions, that I would have a lot more fun with a Bounty Hunter, plus Mako is a healer and is also your first companion. So I got my BH to level 10, and my friend is at level 9, but so far the BH is really fun. It's a big change from my Smuggler but still really fun to play.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

7. Post #367
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts

~server first~~~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

8. Post #368
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    5,708 Posts

~server first~~~
    They work now then? Neat. Got power and end on main and triage on alt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

9. Post #369
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    I think they screwed up somewhere because the stims dont require any exotic mats like all the other stuff from op schematics do.
    I'm mass producing the hell out of these before they fix that

10. Post #370
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    4,707 Posts

Sup
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

11. Post #371
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    17,595 Posts
    Uhhh, what? I chose the option to take Vette's collar off after Tatooine and I lost affection with her.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

12. Post #372
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    4,707 Posts
    Uhhh, what? I chose the option to take Vette's collar off after Tatooine and I lost affection with her.
    You lose affection with her because she thinks you're playing a game, but if you apologise to her for it, you can get it +~50ish affection more by the end of that convo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

13. Post #373
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    17,595 Posts
    Yeah, I noticed that. I was restarting the convo to see what did what and I accidently hit shock the last time, now I need to wait to finish Alderaan before I can take it off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

14. Post #374
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,639 Posts
    What does companion affection do, does it affect gameplay at all. im trying to be mostly evil an choose all evil things but everytime or most of the time when i do vettes affection drops.

Does companion affection really serve a purpose?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

15. Post #375
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    What does companion affection do, does it affect gameplay at all. im trying to be mostly evil an choose all evil things but everytime or most of the time when i do vettes affection drops.

Does companion affection really serve a purpose?
    10k affection + 15% biocem efffeciency on a companion lowers the craft time from an hour to 37 minutes on something

16. Post #376
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,639 Posts
    10k affection + 15% biocem efffeciency on a companion lowers the craft time from an hour to 37 minutes on something
    Alright.

17. Post #377
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    for reference somebody with 10k affection but not the effeciency said their craft time was 47 minutes

18. Post #378
    I FAILED HIGH SCHOOL
    April 2011
    3,639 Posts
    for reference somebody with 10k affection but not the effeciency said their craft time was 47 minutes
    Kay, well i just started playing, but does that craft time decrease for all crafting get decreased, the friends i was playing with told me to take synthweaving, archaelogy, and underworld trading, my companion is vette,

Would the craft time for synthweaving be decreased?

19. Post #379
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    Kay, well i just started playing, but does that craft time decrease for all crafting get decreased, the friends i was playing with told me to take synthweaving, archaelogy, and underworld trading, my companion is vette,

Would the craft time for synthweaving be decreased?
    each companion gets certain buffs to specific skills, you can see that when you bring up the craft screen for them. Effeciency decreases craft time for the skill, critical increases chance to crit while crafting the item (critted armor has augment slots (only way to get those))

20. Post #380
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    5,708 Posts
    my day was fun, soa bugs so much making a timed run wasted.

no commendation in my battlemaster bags in my 20 bags since receiving my last commendation.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #381
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    4,421 Posts
    hey
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #382

it's good to know trannies are in Star Wars, too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #383
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    my day was fun, soa bugs so much making a timed run wasted.

no commendation in my battlemaster bags in my 20 bags since receiving my last commendation.

my guild's dream team is out of commission for a week or two lol, hopefully not longer than that

24. Post #384
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    5,708 Posts
    http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=299174

Greetings All,

We apologize for this issue, it is a known one and it is due to be resolved in a future patch at some point after 1.1.3

so now it's just a matter of what the issue is, be it some people have been getting nothing since 2 patches ago or that they're thinking of reworking how they're done. Still have to do dailies even if could possibly be 100% chance of nothing because they're too vague with the details :l

25. Post #385
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    idk why people think that sentinels need force push or even pull, we have so much at our disposal in place of a knockback

Edited:

i just got force camo now there's something i'd rather have over push
    45 second cooldown in-combat stealth with movement speed buff? hehEHEH

26. Post #386
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    5,708 Posts
    if they ever get a push/pull then I hope they lose dps output.

27. Post #387
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts

5th post down, Bioware is apparently confirming that Battlemaster bags are bugged.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #388
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,385 Posts
    It wouldn't be a problem if they just used WoW's system of PVP advancement.

Simply gather the points and spend them on individual pieces. None of this random RNG bag bullshit, none of this point conversion. Then when they add ranked warzones they can add an additional tier of PVP gear that is slightly better ala rated BG's and arena in WoW.

Edited:

And then make the PVP daily/weeklies give commendations for the second tier so that you can still get the gear just slower.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

29. Post #389
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    1,924 Posts
    how is space combat?
    it will either make or break the game for me.

30. Post #390
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,385 Posts
    how is space combat?
    It's adequate. If you are buying the game just for space combat (which is really silly imo) then I wouldn't bother and just go pick up X3 or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #391
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    how is space combat?
    its a time wasting minigame that gives alot of experience for some reason
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #392
    Bitch please, i am FABULOUS
    July 2008
    1,367 Posts
    A priceless pvp moment:

Seeing a enemy ball carrier walk to his own side thinking its the enemy and then killing him when he's on the goal line.

Made my day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #393
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    5,708 Posts

5th post down, Bioware is apparently confirming that Battlemaster bags are bugged.

apparently it changed

http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...2&postcount=59

22 bags since last commendation.

Apologies about this, but our CSR made an error in his earlier statement. We have tested the Battlemaster Commendations and they are working as intended, per Gabe's previous post. The chance for a Battlemaster Commendation to be in a Battlemaster Bag is still 25%.

Again, apologies for the confusion.

34. Post #394
    April 2011
    3,355 Posts
    apparently it changed

http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...2&postcount=59

22 bags since last commendation.
    25% what bullshit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

35. Post #395
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    5,708 Posts
    when some have 10 comms outta 14 in a week and some go 30+ bags with nothing, something is up imo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #396
    June 2011
    8,370 Posts
    when some have 10 comms outta 14 in a week and some go 30+ bags with nothing, something is up imo.
    There's no way in hell it's 25%.

If it was out of 30 bags you would have at least got one commendation.

37. Post #397
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    4,264 Posts
    I'm ok with the 25% chance since they said in the next content update they're gonna reduce the power gap between all level 50 gear.

38. Post #398
    November 2009
    3,625 Posts
    I'm ok with the 25% chance since they said in the next content update they're gonna reduce the power gap between all level 50 gear.
    So they're making it pointless to get better gear by making it even more similar in stats? I'd rather a new system for gear instead.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #399
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    dumbbb as fuckkk
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

40. Post #400
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    5,708 Posts
    wouldn't be so bad if bioware could actually do stats on gear better, lets gives all BM accuracy

BM isn't that much better if at all for me. Just that I feel the need to have the set cause I spammed warzones to valor 60, valor 64 now and I only do dailies now. :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)