1. Post #161
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,676 Posts
    I dunno about Vanguard spec, but my heal-spec Commando tore through leveling in beta. Due in no small part to how geared I could keep Aric, since we use the same shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

2. Post #162
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts

lolbiochembuffs
    r.i.p rakata stims we will miss you being the best

nerf bat posted:
    Biochem
    Energized and Exotech stims and adrenals no longer require Biochem to use.
    Energized and Exotech stims and adrenals are no longer bound, allowing them to be traded or sold to other players.
    Rakata reusable stims and adrenals have been reduced in power, providing buffs equal to Energized stims and adrenals.
    The Exotech Med Unit schematic obtained from the Eternity Vault Operation now functions properly and can be learned.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #163
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,676 Posts
    I went Biochem because I was an alchemist since forever in WoW. As happy as I am to see them balancing professions (something WoW certainly does not do) it sucks that it has to be mine.

4. Post #164
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    instead of bringing the other skills up to being as good as biochem they shit on it :(

5. Post #165
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,631 Posts
    I dunno about Vanguard spec, but my heal-spec Commando tore through leveling in beta. Due in no small part to how geared I could keep Aric, since we use the same shit.
    my vanguard is pretty awesome, doesn't kill enemies too quickly but i'm pretty much invincible even in pvp
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

6. Post #166
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    347 Posts
    Made a montage from Pre 1.1 clips as an Concealment Operative.

What do you guys think?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

7. Post #167
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    as long as you know that shielding doesn't do shit for pvp and know how to spec around that you should be a damn good powertech tank

8. Post #168
    Buy Some Apples
    April 2008
    9,136 Posts
    Does anyone know if it's possible to solo The Esseles?
    When I did it, you had to activate two switches at the same time but is it different if you are only one person in the flashpoint?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

9. Post #169
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    you can solo it but you can't fight the bonus boss/weaken that boss

10. Post #170
    Buy Some Apples
    April 2008
    9,136 Posts
    Is there any way t force abandon a mission?
    I am on my ship and ready to progress to the next planet. So as I was clearing the mission list on Nar Shaddaa I'm left with three quests I can't abandon, the button is grayed out!
    Any /script command or some fancy shit to force-abandon a mission?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

11. Post #171
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,165 Posts

What do you guys think?
    Real montages use Down with the Sickness or songs from the Matrix.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Useful Useful x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #172
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    9,096 Posts
    Real montages use Down with the Sickness or songs from the Matrix.
    Let the bodies hit the floor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

13. Post #173
    June 2011
    8,700 Posts
    instead of bringing the other skills up to being as good as biochem they shit on it :(
    Bioware needs to get off their ass and make the other skills as good instead of taking the lazy route.

Right now, they would have to remove Biochem for the other skills to even be considered worth taking, even after all the nerfs.

14. Post #174
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    8,520 Posts
    I walked into House Panteer minding my own business when I see a fucking level 50 jedi running around. So i'm like shit and dove behind a pillar. I had to work my way around the room running between junk. I seem to only ever come across 50s in world pvp
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

15. Post #175
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    5,744 Posts
    Bioware needs to get off their ass and make the other skills as good instead of taking the lazy route.

Right now, they would have to remove Biochem for the other skills to even be considered worth taking, even after all the nerfs.

Yeah, even my alt is biochem, nerfs or no nerfs, it's still the best.

16. Post #176
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,120 Posts

What do you guys think?
    Uh those 1-2k crits that you keep on slowing down for- I get that and more on my level 15 Operative.

17. Post #177
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    pfft i crit for 8-9k heals with kolto injection

18. Post #178
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    347 Posts
    Uh those 1-2k crits that you keep on slowing down for- I get that and more on my level 15 Operative.
    I'm sorry. I merely did so, so to follow the beat of the music and keep it in sync, which I also mentioned in the description. It was in no-way intended to be fucking amazing shit. I'm glad that you're dealing high crits on your lvl 15 operative, you must feel cool. :-)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

19. Post #179
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,676 Posts
    Just hit an enrage timer for the first time in PVE, twice, on the same boss.
    And I'm pretty sure it was the Sith Assassin in level 43 greens with two empty relic slots.

20. Post #180
    June 2011
    8,700 Posts
    Just hit an enrage timer for the first time in PVE, twice, on the same boss.
    And I'm pretty sure it was the Sith Assassin in level 43 greens with two empty relic slots.
    I don't understand how people can still be in greens past level 30, are they just too stupid to handle the mod system for items? I mean they hand out mods like candy and 99% of the time the modded armor is better than even blues or purples.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

21. Post #181
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,676 Posts
    I don't understand how people can still be in greens past level 30, are they just too stupid to handle the mod system for items? I mean they hand out mods like candy and 99% of the time the modded armor is better than even blues or purples.
    I realized by Tatooine that getting modifications for orange items was more effective than just buying items. Hence, I got to 50 with almost all 49 gear/mods.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #182
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    i remember my first hardmode BT run, we hit enrage timers... gosh!

23. Post #183
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    9,478 Posts
    Hell I still have my chest piece that I got from the Tatooine item commendations vendor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #184
    June 2011
    8,700 Posts
    Hell I still have my chest piece that I got from the Tatooine item commendations vendor.
    My trooper is using the chest piece from Tatooine too, when they let us take armoring out of epics I'll be using it at 50 too.

25. Post #185
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    3,058 Posts
    My smuggler is still wearing that orange jacket you can get on Tatooine with the goggles. Only smuggler jacket I've seen so far that I really like and I'm on Corellia.

26. Post #186
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,968 Posts
    My smuggler is still wearing that orange jacket you can get on Tatooine with the goggles. Only smuggler jacket I've seen so far that I really like and I'm on Corellia.
    I like this short blue jacket, best one I've found so far. From a Heroic 4 on Coruscant.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #187
    RG4
    November 2010
    2,891 Posts
    I like this short blue jacket, best one I've found so far. From a Heroic 4 on Coruscant.

I swear to God every female character has that hair cut
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #188
    June 2011
    8,700 Posts
    It's the only one that doesn't look retarded, Bioware is terrible at making haircuts.

There's a reason pretty much every character in Mass Effect is either bald or has the same haircut.

It's the same thing in this game too, 90% of the characters use the same few haircuts (because they're the only ones that don't look stupid) or they're bald.

29. Post #189
    February 2011
    491 Posts
    I like how they added all these really emo haircuts. It's hilarious to see old men and military officers running around, looking like scene 14-year-olds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #190
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,968 Posts
    I like how they added all these really emo haircuts. It's hilarious to see old men and military officers running around, looking like scene 14-year-olds.
    I was disappointed to find out my 2nd BH companion was a Bieber.

31. Post #191
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,165 Posts
    So I can't even log in now because I updated my iPod with my mobile auth to 5.0.1 and it made the app crash on startup constantly, deleted it and restored it from my backup and now it wants the serial key again, probably gonna have to fuck around with support calls tommorow to fix it.

32. Post #192
    September 2009
    228 Posts
    I'm at 50 and I've still got that Magneto-esque cape outfit from Nar Shadaa.

With the entire 'set' though I've received WAY too many gay cowboy comments.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

33. Post #193
    Bitch please, i am FABULOUS
    July 2008
    1,373 Posts

IT'S A TRAP

FYI: It's a She.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events

34. Post #194
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    ahaha i just noticed the patch notes say that if soa mindtraps you before he switches to platform phase he frees you
    THANK YOU BASED BIOWARE
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #195
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    17,986 Posts
    ALL MY RAGE

4 times, 4 BLOODY TIMES. Trying to use the elevator to go to Hanger 61 for my final class quest on Balmorra I spontaneously die and it revives me at the med center at the exit out of Sobrik
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

36. Post #196
    December 2011
    1,575 Posts
    now my server has an overabundance of healers and theres at least 4 people at a minimum trying to get picked up for a hardmode group, DPS DROUGHT 2012

last night i offered to pay a group 100k to heal for them, and i couldnt get a group still

37. Post #197
    Frivolous Speculation + Trolling ElectronicG19 = Grizz
    July 2009
    3,879 Posts
    So I get a few points for this old pic, right?

38. Post #198
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,676 Posts
    Did Kaon Under Siege last night, fairly typical PVE mechanics, but the atmosphere was really cool. Never played an MMO that used lighting that well.

39. Post #199
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    6,968 Posts
    So I get a few points for this old pic, right?
    That's the other haircut every female character uses, so no.

40. Post #200
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    5,744 Posts
    It's the only one that doesn't look retarded, Bioware is terrible at making haircuts.

There's a reason pretty much every character in Mass Effect is either bald or has the same haircut.

It's the same thing in this game too, 90% of the characters use the same few haircuts (because they're the only ones that don't look stupid) or they're bald.

I dunno, there's one other but it only suits a sage imo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)