1. Post #241
    like..dude..nevermind....fuck
    July 2011
    4,629 Posts
    Fuck yea just did For The Horde!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #242
    Stolt Svensk
    June 2008
    9,091 Posts
    Alliance masterrace
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

3. Post #243
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,979 Posts
    Alliance masterrace
    So how are your faction leaders doing? I heard Varian got off his throne.

Once.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

4. Post #244
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    3,475 Posts

Once.
    We can't risk them leaving the throne room someone might lose a nail

Edited:

I mean Anduin left the room and they tried to assassinate him
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #245
    June 2011
    8,813 Posts

Once.
    I'd rather have a faction leader that does nothing, green Jesus and orange-man the retard aren't my thing.

Neither is that undead chick the entire horde fanbase masturbates over.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #246
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    I'd rather have a faction leader that does nothing, green Jesus and orange-man the retard aren't my thing.

Neither is that undead chick the entire horde fanbase masturbates over.
    hey dont you dare talk bad about Sylvanas
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

7. Post #247
    March 2008
    1,614 Posts
    Killed Madness on monday, starting heroic today!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

8. Post #248
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts
    Killed Madness on monday, starting heroic today!
    good luck

9. Post #249
    March 2008
    1,614 Posts
    We got morchok down with little problem, Zon'ozz didn't go so smoothly, we're going to try hagara and ultraxion heroic before warlord/yor'saj.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

10. Post #250
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts
    zonozz will tax your healers, we decided in the end to use our spirit links during the main phase and ignore debuffs

11. Post #251
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    3,423 Posts
    is there any information or rumors regarding a possible subscription price drop for MoP? At this point it's the only way I'm getting back into this game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #252
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    is there any information or rumors regarding a possible subscription price drop for MoP? At this point it's the only way I'm getting back into this game.
    lol!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events

13. Post #253
    October 2008
    2,037 Posts
    WoW will likely go F2P before they ever drop the fee down a few dollars.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

14. Post #254
    June 2008
    195 Posts
    Just got heroic Zon'ozz down, that fights a bitch. On to Hagara.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

15. Post #255
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    23,099 Posts
    Saw a resto druid with Soulgaze Cowl and Bracers of the Black Dream.
    I didn't know you could still be that clueless at 85.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

16. Post #256
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    3,475 Posts
    Saw a resto druid with Soulgaze Cowl and Bracers of the Black Dream.
    I didn't know you could still be that clueless at 85.
    World of Warcraft.

17. Post #257
    April 2010
    2,601 Posts
    wow this thread is pretty dead, had an urge to play again. Worth it or is the game shit now or something?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

18. Post #258
    July 2010
    2,799 Posts
    http://eu.battle.net/support/en/arti...surrection-faq

Blizz posted:
    New invitations for the Scroll of Resurrection promotion are temporarily unavailable as of January 10, 2012. See the community post for more information about Scroll of Resurrection
    Shame, I wanted to play some low level dungeons with my alts to pass time. Anyone fancy giving me a gamecard? Not likely.

19. Post #259
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    wow this thread is pretty dead, had an urge to play again. Worth it or is the game shit now or something?
    why do people always ask this question? youre asking a bunch of people who are playing already if you should play what the fuck do you think the answer is going to be?

spoiler
    we cant answer that question for you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

20. Post #260
    April 2010
    2,601 Posts
    why do people always ask this question? youre asking a bunch of people who are playing already if you should play what the fuck do you think the answer is going to be?

spoiler
    we cant answer that question for you
    I was just asking if the game had gone worse with 4.3 or if there was some other specific reason why everyone stopped posting. I recall the thread as being pretty active back when I posted here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

21. Post #261
    January 2010
    6,544 Posts
    I was just asking if the game had gone worse with 4.3 or if there was some other specific reason why everyone stopped posting. I recall the thread as being pretty active back when I posted here.
    I'd say the game's still pretty good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #262
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    maybe we stopped posting because theres nothing to post about besides raid progress? nothing new is happening because the expansion is basically finished

23. Post #263

February 2010
    818 Posts
    maybe we stopped posting because theres nothing to post about besides raid progress? nothing new is happening because the expansion is basically finished
    You are such a shit poster it is unbelievable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

24. Post #264
    April 2010
    2,601 Posts
    I see you haven't changed over the course of the last 6 months.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #265
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts
    his post is right there's literally nothing to post about until the MoP info starts gathering
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

26. Post #266
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    im a shitposter for posting the truth? there is seriously nothing to post about besides heroic raid progress... that or asking stupid questions like "is there gonna be a sub price drop" and "should i resub"

but no i guess youre right we should all start posting everytime we get a new piece of gear from a heroic dungeon or play in a bg in-fact lets turn this thread into a WoW version of twitter/facebook

27. Post #267
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts
    bought an auction :p

28. Post #268
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    i got my 397 str active trink replaced my 390 str active trink so happy

29. Post #269
    SteamDB
    November 2007
    10,956 Posts
    im a shitposter for posting the truth? there is seriously nothing to post about besides heroic raid progress... that or asking stupid questions like "is there gonna be a sub price drop" and "should i resub"

but no i guess youre right we should all start posting everytime we get a new piece of gear from a heroic dungeon or play in a bg in-fact lets turn this thread into a WoW version of twitter/facebook
    As soon as the MoP content reveal fest starts (which should be within a month's time) there'll be more than enough to post about.

30. Post #270
    June 2011
    8,813 Posts
    As soon as the MoP content reveal fest starts (which should be within a month's time) there'll be more than enough to post about.
    oh boy i cant wait to talk about them PANDAS!1
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

31. Post #271
    SteamDB
    November 2007
    10,956 Posts
    oh boy i cant wait to talk about them PANDAS!1
    Me neither.

32. Post #272
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    that was my point

33. Post #273
    SteamDB
    November 2007
    10,956 Posts
    that was my point
    Ok, no problem!

34. Post #274
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    exclamation marks!!

35. Post #275
    October 2008
    2,037 Posts
    I logged on today.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

36. Post #276
    July 2010
    2,799 Posts
    what the fuck do you think the answer is going to be?
    why do you always have to post with such belligerence? no need at all.

what about giving an opinion on your enjoyment of the game in the current climate compared to previous?

37. Post #277
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts
    ill give an answer because we get the same questions from the same kind of people who then continue to cry like you are doing right now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #278
    July 2010
    2,799 Posts
    probably because of the pathetic way you handle their questions. yourself and chirno are idiots, you have nothing better to do than troll the wow thread and act superior to others.

maybe once in a while when someone comes into the thread looking for opinions they wouldn't have to ask if you morons actually answered occasionally instead of being arrogant and childish.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

39. Post #279
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    why do you always have to post with such belligerence? no need at all.

what about giving an opinion on your enjoyment of the game in the current climate compared to previous?
    im still playing so obviously im enjoying it thats why the question is fucking stupid... its like going into the tf2 section and asking them if i should play the game. obviously they play the game and most likely enjoy it so theyre going to say yes.

Edited:

probably because of the pathetic way you handle their questions. yourself and chirno are idiots, you have nothing better to do than troll the wow thread and act superior to others.

maybe once in a while when someone comes into the thread looking for opinions they wouldn't have to ask if you morons actually answered occasionally instead of being arrogant and childish.
    they wouldnt have to ask if we answered? how the fuck can we answer if they dont ask? way to go
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #280
    July 2010
    2,799 Posts
    im still playing so obviously im enjoying it thats why the question is fucking stupid
    maybe a bit of feedback about what you're enjoying? it's not too hard to point out pros/cons of the game in its current form, or are you too busy shit-posting to formulate an informative and well written response occasionally?

how the fuck can we answer if they dont ask?
    we get the same questions
    Hmm.

--

[Just so you're aware I won't be responding to you from here on in, it isn't WoW Discussion, PM me here.]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)