1. Post #361
    Loading title...6
    June 2009
    6,622 Posts
    I decided to re-subscribe and just level since I haven't done any Cataclysm questing since it was released.

Any good tips for Hunter? Read some places that beast mastery is the best for leveling.
    Beast Mastery + glyph of misdirection makes leveling a joke on hunters.
    Tame a turtle and you are pretty much set.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #362
    April 2010
    2,601 Posts
    don't level as beast mastery on your hunter, it used to be so very good because you could solo everything with low risk. However nowadays it's better to just go MM and oneshot mobs with Aimed Shot.

Edited:

Beast Mastery + glyph of misdirection makes leveling a joke on hunters.
    Tame a turtle and you are pretty much set.
    You don't even get MD until level 75, let alone the price of it if he's low level.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

3. Post #363
    Slaaf van EternalFlamez.Ik wilde heel graag de laatste Indie Bundle, en ik kreeg deze kuttitel er gratis bij.
    March 2010
    4,072 Posts
    Just transfered my 83 mage to the Silvermoon realm, gonna gear up and try and raid shit there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #364
    March 2010
    410 Posts
    so im just gonna interject here and ask, does anyone know any "decent" places to try and trade accounts, im made tired of my shammy and really missing the days i played my friends rogue in ICC so I want my own but insanely burnt out on leveling
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

5. Post #365
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,848 Posts
    so im just gonna interject here and ask, does anyone know any "decent" places to try and trade accounts, im made tired of my shammy and really missing the days i played my friends rogue in ICC so I want my own but insanely burnt out on leveling
    The point of leveling is to familiarize yourself with the class.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

6. Post #366
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    23,079 Posts
    Just transfered my 83 mage to the Silvermoon realm, gonna gear up and try and raid shit there.
    How uncanny, I also have an 83 mage on Silvermoon.
    Too bad Silvermoon is useless at pugging if you don't have progress to begin with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

7. Post #367
    July 2010
    2,799 Posts
    Too bad Silvermoon is useless at pugging if you don't have progress to begin with.
    Start the group yourself?

Edited:

DID I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR ENOUGH! (lol double post, woops)

8. Post #368
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    4,421 Posts
    Just got the raven lord mount and the white hawkstrider mount in one day.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

9. Post #369
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    23,079 Posts

Edited:

"Raid leader doesn't have achie, get achie scrub", group falls apart, catch-22 decides to show its smug face.

10. Post #370
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    4,421 Posts
    "Raid leader doesn't have achie, get achie scrub", group falls apart, catch-22 decides to show its smug face.
    link Shave and a Haircut and tell them to shut the fuck up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #371
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts
    final tendon wipe on heroic spine, got gripped and couldnt stun so our tank got 1 shot D::DD:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #372
    Slaaf van EternalFlamez.Ik wilde heel graag de laatste Indie Bundle, en ik kreeg deze kuttitel er gratis bij.
    March 2010
    4,072 Posts
    How uncanny, I also have an 83 mage on Silvermoon.
    We should both level up to 85, and start a guild.

13. Post #373
    January 2010
    6,544 Posts
    What's a good server to transfer to?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events

14. Post #374
    July 2010
    2,799 Posts
    just be honest? literally get on a macro "Just so you know, I don't have the achivement but I know what I'm doing, I decided to make the group because I'm sick of scrubs rejecting me", or similar. if anything you'll find out the people who are in your boat and will stay, if they leave, chances are they got carried to their achivement anyway.

15. Post #375

June 2011
    665 Posts
    just be honest? literally get on a macro "Just so you know, I don't have the achivement but I know what I'm doing, I decided to make the group because I'm sick of scrubs rejecting me", or similar. if anything you'll find out the people who are in your boat and will stay, if they leave, chances are they got carried to their achivement anyway.
    Yeah it happens in all realms, people wont join or take you.
    I wouldnt, I set up pugs all the time. and i get idiots all the time.

16. Post #376
    Dennab
    November 2011
    1,860 Posts
    I might have to try setting one up myself some time, but I'll have to do some intense scrub checks beforehand.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Europe Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #377
    July 2010
    2,799 Posts
    I might have to try setting one up myself some time, but I'll have to do some intense scrub checks beforehand.
    I always went by the method of them coming to me and poking me. That way I can inspect them there and then as opposed to just taking their word for it and so on. You could use the armory but they may have been logged in for an extended period of time and upgraded their items, you know?

18. Post #378
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts
    the only way youll get decent players is by giving them an application form and asking for WoL parses

19. Post #379
    July 2010
    2,799 Posts
    the only way youll get decent players is by giving them an application form and asking for WoL parses
    nah too much effort. we're talking decent, not keen.

20. Post #380
    March 2010
    4,072 Posts
    We should just all join one realm, and make a big facepunch guild, and raid.

21. Post #381
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    i dont want to raid with bads
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #382
    March 2010
    4,072 Posts
    Who says we are all bad.

23. Post #383
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    i was mostly referring to you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events

24. Post #384
    March 2010
    4,072 Posts
    Wow, rude.
    No but I've raided every single expansion, except some of Cata, and I don't think shit got alot harder (Except the heroic shit).

25. Post #385
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    doing old content in new expansions doesnt count as raiding
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

26. Post #386
    September 2011
    868 Posts
    Wow, rude.
    No but I've raided every single expansion, except some of Cata, and I don't think shit got alot harder (Except the heroic shit).
    Yo bro try doing M'uru pre nerf! That was fucking hard, people that raid in cata have it so easy as even some of the HC stuff is lol worthy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #387
    March 2010
    4,072 Posts
    doing old content in new expansions doesnt count as raiding
    I ment I did the raids while not in Cata.

28. Post #388
    Dennab
    November 2011
    1,860 Posts
    we've tried it plenty of times, one ran for a while but finally disbanded last year some time if I remember correctly

the one on vashj was the only decent one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Europe Show Events

29. Post #389
    January 2010
    6,544 Posts
    we've tried it plenty of times, one ran for a while but finally disbanded last year some time if I remember correctly

the one on vashj was the only decent one
    My main is on vashj now.
    The server's practically dead, and it's impossible to find a good guild.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events

30. Post #390
    Kiq
    Buddhism is cool.
    July 2009
    1,892 Posts
    Heya, guys. What exactly would a Mage gem for in terms of PvP and whatnot? Is it the same as PvE, or what?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

31. Post #391
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts

are you like sifting through the old forums trying to find the literal dumbest things you can post. an FP guild NEVER works and the only time it did fell apart a while ago

Edited:

Heya, guys. What exactly would a Mage gem for in terms of PvP and whatnot? Is it the same as PvE, or what?
    spell penetration is a biggy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #392
    Kiq
    Buddhism is cool.
    July 2009
    1,892 Posts
    Alright, thanks!

33. Post #393
    Dennab
    November 2011
    1,860 Posts

http://www.noxxic.com/pvp/mage/frost/

34. Post #394
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,046 Posts
    Started playing WoW a few days ago (again) with a group of friends from school.
    One of them is 85 already, and then the rest of them are in their 60s.
    I just hit 50 last night, reason why they level so fast? They get home almost two hours earlier than I do, and I've spent 95% of the time I haven't spent playing WoW, with my girlfriend.
    Creates a perfect balance, no?
    Just wondering why this game is so addictive.

35. Post #395
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts
    the same reason any other game, it's played by a retard with no self control

Edited:

nah too much effort. we're talking decent, not keen.
    that is decent, any retard can gem and enchant their gear and hell there's addons that reforge your gear for you

36. Post #396
    SteamDB
    November 2007
    10,954 Posts
    Whomever was wondering if Scrolls of Resurrection were coming back:

4.3.3 patch notes posted:
    Modified code and content support for the Scroll of Resurrection system.
    Pretty much confirms it.

37. Post #397
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts
    so........ spine down and got the gloves + a ranking as holy, never been so happy to see something die

38. Post #398
    Dennab
    November 2011
    1,860 Posts
    we only just got spine down on normal last night... seriously considering a guild change, I'm currently the "best" resto shaman in our guild but they keep choosing somebody else over me because of my lack of experience

i don't understand some people

39. Post #399
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,063 Posts
    Saddening how I have been trying to gear up my warrior tank and yet it's only item level is 387 while my Druid tank, which I do not care for and I just pug with is item level 394. Curse you RNG.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

40. Post #400
    September 2011
    868 Posts
    Started playing WoW a few days ago (again) with a group of friends from school.
    One of them is 85 already, and then the rest of them are in their 60s.
    I just hit 50 last night, reason why they level so fast? They get home almost two hours earlier than I do, and I've spent 95% of the time I haven't spent playing WoW, with my girlfriend.
    Creates a perfect balance, no?
    Just wondering why this game is so addictive.
    Thanks that was really interesting and the answer to your question is because its enjoyable.