1. Post #1721
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    i remember that guild

Edited:

id say fun times but i wasnt in it btw
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #1722
    October 2008
    638 Posts
    Anyone know a NORMAL RP server for EU Realms? I doubt such a thing exists but still, Id like to try one out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events

3. Post #1723
    Tey
    PM ME FOR RUST KEYS!!
    June 2010
    2,154 Posts
    Argent Dawn

lots in goldshire
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #1724
    October 2009
    1,084 Posts
    If you're interesting in roleplaying on the Argent Dawn then this site might be helpful, http://www.argentarchives.org/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #1725
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts

guess who finally got it :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #1726
    Mr Jazz
    January 2009
    38,738 Posts
    I have yet to get any fancy mounts like that.

I always lose the rolls when they drop :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #1727
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts
    well we're guaranteed 2 of them each week so yeah

8. Post #1728
    Mr Jazz
    January 2009
    38,738 Posts
    I mean any mount other than the ones you can buy.

9. Post #1729
    I have a 1 inch cock erect but girls cum all over me
    April 2009
    725 Posts
    Hey guys, I'm currently rolling my first Orc character as a hunter.
    I'm level 22 and I'm currently questing in Ashenvale, however should it be a good idea for me to roll in Hillsbrad where the Undead are? Some people said that Hillsbrad makes you level more faster?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Korea, Republic of Show Events

10. Post #1730
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,597 Posts
    I don't think there's a noticeable difference

11. Post #1731
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    1,583 Posts
    I enjoyed Hillsbrad a whole lot. Ashenvale was huge and took a while to traverse. But it was pretty cool. I also love the NE music.

I got an 80 Holy Priest with the scroll of resurrection and I think I have a grasp on the basics of healing. Now to try it out, realize I don't, and get yelled at. Yay!

I also want a fancy mount... Time to get my ilvl up on the 85, run heroics, and by the time I'm ready for raids MoP will release and I won't experience endgame content again. I wanna run Deathwing and Arthas. Never did WotLK stuff.

I also totally don't get Shadow Priest... seems like a couple DoTs and that's it. It's extremely simple. Keep the DoTs up and get the orbs for mind blast while throwing in a mind flay or two and the shadowfiend.

12. Post #1732
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,488 Posts
    well we're guaranteed 2 of them each week so yeah
    Do you run heroic? How hard is madness, compared to every other fight in the raid?

Edited:

Hey guys, I'm currently rolling my first Orc character as a hunter.
    I'm level 22 and I'm currently questing in Ashenvale, however should it be a good idea for me to roll in Hillsbrad where the Undead are? Some people said that Hillsbrad makes you level more faster?
    Both zones are self-contained now which means you will level about as fast doing either. The undead one is more condensed though so you would notice a slight leveling increase. Plus the quest design is better. I'd try it out if you haven't already, WPL/EPL is fun as shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

13. Post #1733
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    only mount from a raid i got was the twilight drake but thats only cuz i dont pve :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events

14. Post #1734
    August 2011
    19 Posts
    I don't know if you guys remember Shockadins in BC but look at this I when I was on the MoP beta.

15. Post #1735
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    shockadin never went anywhere that was dumb pop cds blow shit up welcome to every paladin ever
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #1736
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts
    Do you run heroic? How hard is madness, compared to every other fight in the raid?
    yes i've been doing heroic madness for about 7/8 lockouts now and madness was made the hardest fight by the spine nerfs

17. Post #1737
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    yes i've been doing heroic madness for about 7/8 lockouts now and madness was made the hardest fight by the spine nerfs
    i heard spine was hard confirm/deny?

18. Post #1738
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,488 Posts
    This is what I heard as well. I don't raid so I wouldn't know. Just curious because I hear Dragon Soul catching a lot of flak.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

19. Post #1739
    August 2011
    19 Posts
    shockadin never went anywhere that was dumb pop cds blow shit up welcome to every paladin ever
    Well sir I disagree with your statement here's mine.

If your speaking on the BC shockadins your wrong in s2 and s3 some of them were going to 2.2k and 2.4k rating. Also I don't think its dumb to pop cds to blow shit up cds help you do more damage and we all like more damage right?

20. Post #1740
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts
    spine was initially hardest on 25m because tendon health was overtuned and it required a literally unobtainable (without stacking feral druid tanks and legendary mages) amount of burst DPS. now the nerfs has set in the only challenging thing is keeping on top of plasma which is pretty easy - but you gotta consider me and my other healers are nearly BiS

Edited:

This is what I heard as well. I don't raid so I wouldn't know. Just curious because I hear Dragon Soul catching a lot of flak.
    dragon soul is definitely a solid raid the only problem is there is one too many "fuck up in the last 30 seconds of a 15 minute fight and you're fucked"

Edited:

and for anyone who is starting/in a guild that's getting terrible apps i'd like to drop this here to show that it won't stop if you get really good:

hey iam Resto shammy, ilvl 397 pve gear, also doing some pvp for fun, i got 7/8 in DS got Dw to 1 % 1 time lol.....-.- iam age: 19 and from sweden, talks fluent english and know's how to play my class! want to make the best out of the game much as possible, hope u guys need me in your guild!

i got 10535 SP.
    haste 978.
    mana regen 5735.
    Mastery, 18 %
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #1741
    August 2011
    19 Posts
    Parket I take it that your a raided. I am not so I have a question about DS10 and DS25. So far I have only done the Raid finder Dragon soul so how much do the fights change in normal from raid finder?

22. Post #1742
    September 2011
    868 Posts
    Parket I take it that your a raided. I am not so I have a question about DS10 and DS25. So far I have only done the Raid finder Dragon soul so how much do the fights change in normal from raid finder?
    generally if your gonna pug the normal ones, your more likely to do better in RF as some people are dumb fucks, but its not really much harder at all as they nerfed the shit out of it. It wasn't even hard to start with.

23. Post #1743
    November 2008
    902 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #1744
    August 2011
    19 Posts
    generally if your gonna pug the normal ones, your more likely to do better in RF as some people are dumb fucks, but its not really much harder at all as they nerfed the shit out of it. It wasn't even hard to start with.
    Yeah I am probably just going to pug ds10 and try to get normal mode Gurthalak. Also thank for answering my question.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #1745
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts
    i am a raided - the fights with the 20% nerf will only really be changing mechanics wise - e.g. having to actually spread on yorsahj during green blobs and things like that. ATM if you want to pug normal 10 man is the way to go, though this is generally the difficulty rating this tier:

25 LFR < Drooling < N10 < N25 < H10 < H25

Edited:

hot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #1746
    Tey
    PM ME FOR RUST KEYS!!
    June 2010
    2,154 Posts
    its pretty hard to drool now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

27. Post #1747
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,863 Posts
    Anyone have any tips on how to make this game fun? The movement is clunky, the controls are a pile and a half of ass, the combat is drudgery and about as complicated as starting a helicopter*, the grind is awful, the interface makes it look like you're watching the action through a slit in a piece of cardboard, there's dickheads in every other instance, every instance is the same fucking thing, and in order to get the gear I need to do the one thing I do actually enjoy(That is raiding, I've gone on an Obsidian Sanctum mountrun and genuinely enjoyed that and I enjoyed the first two bosses of ICC10, but that run was canned because the heals had to snooze) I have to grind the living piss out of everything I can't stand.

As for why I'm still playing, my GF, in exchange for playing with her, bought me a copy and 60 days worth of gametime along with picking up the sub once that expires. That 60 days of gametime was applied only a week ago. Stopping playing just simply isn't an option, I'm not the type of asshat that takes damn near $100 worth of gifts and throws it away at random.

*I'm well aware arcane mages have a simple rotation of "Spam the fuck out of Arcane Blast, fire arcane missiles when they light up, blink towards tank if adds mob you". That's why I rolled one as an alt. When the tedium of handling my 85 hunter's weapons gets too much I switch to her and spam "3" until all the things in the room are dead. I'm also well aware that hunters are by far not the most complicated lot to play, I've seen my GF's rotation before. lolwarlock.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #1748
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    The movement is clunky
    you press W to move forward and you turn the camera/player with rightmouse, how is that clunky at all?
    the controls are a pile and a half of ass
    uhh you press 1 to attack and w to move? so ass bro, so ass
    the combat is drudgery and about as complicated as starting a helicopter*
    pressing 1 2 3 4 5 is complicated?
    the grind is awful
    you have no idea what youre talking about
    the interface makes it look like you're watching the action through a slit in a piece of cardboard
    what the fuck res are you using? stop using some shit 800x600 monitor and it wont be like that
    there's dickheads in every other instance
    welcome to the internet
    every instance is the same fucking thing
    welcome to pve, scripted shit that never changes go fucking pvp if it bothers you
    and in order to get the gear I need to do the one thing I do actually enjoy(That is raiding, I've gone on an Obsidian Sanctum mountrun and genuinely enjoyed that and I enjoyed the first two bosses of ICC10, but that run was canned because the heals had to snooze) I have to grind the living piss out of everything I can't stand.
    then buy/make boes or go pvp or quit playing
    When the tedium of handling my 85 hunter's weapons gets too much
    a hunter is complaining about hard combat, how cute
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #1749
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts
    Anyone have any tips on how to make this game fun? The movement is clunky, the controls are a pile and a half of ass, the combat is drudgery and about as complicated as starting a helicopter*, the grind is awful, the interface makes it look like you're watching the action through a slit in a piece of cardboard, there's dickheads in every other instance, every instance is the same fucking thing, and in order to get the gear I need to do the one thing I do actually enjoy(That is raiding, I've gone on an Obsidian Sanctum mountrun and genuinely enjoyed that and I enjoyed the first two bosses of ICC10, but that run was canned because the heals had to snooze) I have to grind the living piss out of everything I can't stand.

As for why I'm still playing, my GF, in exchange for playing with her, bought me a copy and 60 days worth of gametime along with picking up the sub once that expires. That 60 days of gametime was applied only a week ago. Stopping playing just simply isn't an option, I'm not the type of asshat that takes damn near $100 worth of gifts and throws it away at random.

*I'm well aware arcane mages have a simple rotation of "Spam the fuck out of Arcane Blast, fire arcane missiles when they light up, blink towards tank if adds mob you". That's why I rolled one as an alt. When the tedium of handling my 85 hunter's weapons gets too much I switch to her and spam "3" until all the things in the room are dead. I'm also well aware that hunters are by far not the most complicated lot to play, I've seen my GF's rotation before. lolwarlock.
    sounds like you have the wrong genre
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #1750
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,863 Posts
    sounds like you have the wrong genre

I do. Last year I would have said all MMOs suck big hairy donkey testicles and that I don't want a damn thing to do with any of them. EVE changed my mind. WoW is sooo close to changing it back it isn't even funny. I more or less don't have a choice in the matter unless I want to be an ass to my better half. She's not only spent $100 getting me in, but she's gonna take up the sub too once the timecard expires. All she asks in return is that I play with her.

I just don't have it in me to throw that sort of gift away. So, I, somewhat mistakenly, turned to FP to try to figure out how to make it enjoyable to play. Once I get geared to run cata raids it should be a lot better, the few raids I have been on I genuinely enjoyed. They were just mount/transmog runs, but I imagine the big raids are as well.

you press W to move forward and you turn the camera/player with rightmouse, how is that clunky at all?
    Can't turn with the mouse while clicking abilities. Besides, it's not the movement controls that are clunky, at least not the ground controls, it's all the other controls that are.

Flying controls are fucking awful though. Holding middle mouse/right mouse/whatever the fuck mouse button you want to hold to fly around gives me wanker's cramp, and the keyboard controls make it seem like I've had six pints of darkmoon special reserve before taking off. Thank god the autorun key works in flight too.

uhh you press 1 to attack and w to move? so ass bro, so ass
    So stuck up. So stuck up.

pressing 1 2 3 4 5 is complicated?

It's not the button presses. It's knowing when to press what button, in what order to press them, and what mobs are weak to what traps. Simply pressing '1 2 3 4 5' will not do any good.

I'm getting the hang of it(Currently, 4-5-6-3, spam 2, spam 3 when the CD finishes/it lights up, hit 1 to kill the chickens in Goldshire), but that doesn't make it any less tedious, and it doesn't make it any more enjoyable. 'Tis the whole reason I rolled the mage alt in the first place, wanted a toon that didn't require a complex procedure to kill anything heartier than common fowl.

you have no idea what youre talking about
    No fucking shit, why do you think I asked for help making the game fun?!

what the fuck res are you using?
    2048x1536.
    stop using some shit 800x600 monitor and it wont be like that
    You gonna buy me an LCD? No? Thought so. Don't tell me this sort of shit if you're not willing to buy me the monitor. Not everyone has $300 sitting around for a proper gaming LCD of the 1080P variety.

Having a widescreen display wouldn't make the interface any better anyway. It'd still be a clunky, clattered mess. It'd simply widen the slit enough to use both eyes.

welcome to pve, scripted shit that never changes
    EVE's PVE is sooo much better. It doesn't have to be the same scripted never-changing shit. But it is. And it's annoying.

go fucking pvp if it bothers you
    PVP is even worse. If you don't have top-of-the-line PVP gear you don't get anywhere. I ran one BG just to try it, decided PVP isn't for me and haven't touched it since. If I want to PVP I'll play TF2 or EVE.

then buy the gear
    With what money? All my damn gold has gone towards buying Sands of Time for my GF's Vial of the Sands. Before that, and now that she has it after that, engy mats. Besides, I'm currently grinding heroics to get JP to buy stuff, so it's not like this hasn't been thought of. But thanks for being condescending, it's a huge help! /sarcasm

...mental note: Never ask facepunch for help. Everyone is just an enormous bell-end and refuses to help a newbie asking for help.

/make boes
    Engy/Mining. My mining is maxed but my engy isn't quite to the point I can make stuff that profits very well.

quit playing
    Not an option. I'm not the type of asshat that throws a hundred dollar gift in the trash because they don't like it.

a hunter is complaining about hard combat, how cute
    Where'd I say hard? Go quote it.

While you fruitlessly search for where I said it's hard, let me just say that complicated doesn't mean hard. I don't even find the heroics hard. The game is quite easy. It's just complicated...Idunno, maybe Dragon Soul is a real ballbuster. I haven't ground out enough JP to buy the gear to run that. But the heroics and mount runs I have gone on were anything but hard.

I asked for help making wow fun, not condescending dickery. Please give the former, the latter doesn't help at all. I know you won't, but it'd be nice if someone on FP would act like a person and not a cock for once. Try doing what parket is doing, he's being rather nice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

31. Post #1751
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    Can't turn with the mouse while clicking abilities.
    rofl were done here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

32. Post #1752

February 2010
    817 Posts
    I do. Last year I would have said all MMOs suck big hairy donkey testicles and that I don't want a damn thing to do with any of them. EVE changed my mind. WoW is sooo close to changing it back it isn't even funny. I more or less don't have a choice in the matter unless I want to be an ass to my better half. She's not only spent $100 getting me in, but she's gonna take up the sub too once the timecard expires. All she asks in return is that I play with her.
    You are whining so much even after someone gave you some options, your at the point where no ones gunna change your mind so why would you even bother asking about it. If you are really that bothered just say and I'm sure they will understand

I'd just say stop crying about something that you can just say no to.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #1753
    October 2008
    1,533 Posts
    EVE's PVE is sooo much better.

It's not the button presses. It's knowing when to press what button, in what order to press them, and what mobs are weak to what traps. Simply pressing '1 2 3 4 5' will not do any good.

I'm getting the hang of it(Currently, 4-5-6-3, spam 2, spam 3 when the CD finishes/it lights up, hit 1 to kill the chickens in Goldshire), but that doesn't make it any less tedious, and it doesn't make it any more enjoyable. 'Tis the whole reason I rolled the mage alt in the first place, wanted a toon that didn't require a complex procedure to kill anything heartier than common fowl.
    lol

the combat is drudgery and about as complicated as starting a helicopter*
    When the tedium of handling my 85 hunter's weapons gets too much
    you at least implied it

34. Post #1754
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts

I just don't have it in me to throw that sort of gift away. So, I, somewhat mistakenly, turned to FP to try to figure out how to make it enjoyable to play. Once I get geared to run cata raids it should be a lot better, the few raids I have been on I genuinely enjoyed. They were just mount/transmog runs, but I imagine the big raids are as well.

Can't turn with the mouse while clicking abilities. Besides, it's not the movement controls that are clunky, at least not the ground controls, it's all the other controls that are.

Flying controls are fucking awful though. Holding middle mouse/right mouse/whatever the fuck mouse button you want to hold to fly around gives me wanker's cramp, and the keyboard controls make it seem like I've had six pints of darkmoon special reserve before taking off. Thank god the autorun key works in flight too.

So stuck up. So stuck up.

No fucking shit, why do you think I asked for help making the game fun?!

2048x1536. You gonna buy me an LCD? No? Thought so. Don't tell me this sort of shit if you're not willing to buy me the monitor. Not everyone has $300 sitting around for a proper gaming LCD of the 1080P variety.

Having a widescreen display wouldn't make the interface any better anyway. It'd still be a clunky, clattered mess. It'd simply widen the slit enough to use both eyes.

EVE's PVE is sooo much better. It doesn't have to be the same scripted never-changing shit. But it is. And it's annoying.

PVP is even worse. If you don't have top-of-the-line PVP gear you don't get anywhere. I ran one BG just to try it, decided PVP isn't for me and haven't touched it since. If I want to PVP I'll play TF2 or EVE.

With what money? All my damn gold has gone towards buying Sands of Time for my GF's Vial of the Sands. Before that, and now that she has it after that, engy mats. Besides, I'm currently grinding heroics to get JP to buy stuff, so it's not like this hasn't been thought of. But thanks for being condescending, it's a huge help! /sarcasm

...mental note: Never ask facepunch for help. Everyone is just an enormous bell-end and refuses to help a newbie asking for help.

Engy/Mining. My mining is maxed but my engy isn't quite to the point I can make stuff that profits very well.

Not an option. I'm not the type of asshat that throws a hundred dollar gift in the trash because they don't like it.

While you fruitlessly search for where I said it's hard, let me just say that complicated doesn't mean hard. I don't even find the heroics hard. The game is quite easy. It's just complicated...Idunno, maybe Dragon Soul is a real ballbuster. I haven't ground out enough JP to buy the gear to run that. But the heroics and mount runs I have gone on were anything but hard.

I asked for help making wow fun, not condescending dickery. Please give the former, the latter doesn't help at all. I know you won't, but it'd be nice if someone on FP would act like a person and not a cock for once. Try doing what parket is doing, he's being rather nice.
    To sort out the control issues, bind A and D to left strafe and right strafe respectively, bind all your abilities for faster access - all of these combos are pretty easy to access:
    1 2 3 4 5 // Shift + 1 2 3 4 5 // CTRL + 1 2 3 4 5 // QERTFGHXCV // F1 2 3 4 5

I use these and I'm pretty much at the top tier of players during this patch. By binding keys you free your mouse up for more fluid movement and faster reaction times in both PvE (Higher DPS) and PvP (Advantage over opponent). You also mentioned liking the raids you have done as mount/transmog runs so far: www.openraid.eu can give you a whole new horizon of events to attend all through the REAL ID feature - the only disadvantage being that your BNET email is given to strangers and if you don't like em you can just block em.

As for the user interface I agree it's a slab of shit but thankfully there are community built UIs to give it a nice paint job - http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/cat106.html RealUI and QuseUI are the best I've used so far so have fun. There are also a bigger variety of addons available with different functions made to make the QoL in game much better, here's some I recommend:
    ArkInventory - Bag addon
    Dumpster - Intentory management addon
    WeakAuras - Alert addon for when you get a certain buff etc. really cool if you can work it
    Tradeskillmaster - Wealth generating magic factory (get a guide from the undermine journal below)

You seem to like EVE a lot so here's some good news;
    -WoW does have it's own economy called the auction house, while it may not seem a lot at first here's two websites that will help you bend it to your advantage:
    -http://stormspire.net/content/
    -https://eu.theunderminejournal.com

You mentioned having mining and engineering, if you do intend to make money in any sorts drop it and grab Jewelcrafting instead, you can then process the ores you get from mining into gems that people use to augment their gear at the end game level. There are many more guides at the first website I linked to way more guides for gold making.

Also you mention not wanting to press a lot of buttons to kill something, that's how it goes if you have bad gear sorry - as you progressively get better gear you'll begin to destroy regular mobs but elites in dungeons and raids will get weaker against you. It's just the way the game works and is another reward for progression. You also mentioned PvE sucking dick or something similar, you can't really say that till you've tested it all.

Here's some guides to learn how to play hunter btw:
    www.noxxic.com

35. Post #1755
    Tey
    PM ME FOR RUST KEYS!!
    June 2010
    2,154 Posts
    chose hunter for scroll, havent a clue how to play it

36. Post #1756
    November 2009
    3,885 Posts
    chose hunter for scroll, havent a clue how to play it
    I haven't played many other classes besides hunter and I don't know if you're PvE or PvP based, but hunter is a very complicated class. However if you're questing, all you need is a short rotation just like any other class.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #1757
    I have a 1 inch cock erect but girls cum all over me
    April 2009
    725 Posts
    My rotation is the Aimed Shot followed straight by the Arcane Shot spam. I usually get my raptor pet to strike first.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Korea, Republic of Show Events

38. Post #1758
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    540 Posts
    I haven't played many other classes besides hunter and I don't know if you're PvE or PvP based, but hunter is a very complicated class. However if you're questing, all you need is a short rotation just like any other class.
    lol hunter has got to be one of the most easiest classes to play
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

39. Post #1759

February 2010
    817 Posts
    Hunter rotation.

SS>ES>BS>CS pretty much. It's easy as shit.

40. Post #1760
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    22,336 Posts
    but hunter is a very complicated class.
    Not trying to be insulting but you clearly don't have a clue about hunters.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)