1. Post #681
    October 2009
    5,250 Posts
    nice VAC ban... let me guess, you just couldn't "get" why people would try to get better when they could just "activate the bot while you press WASD"
    VAC Ban was from years ago, and is not really relevant too World of Warcraft.
    And fyi, VAC ban was from hosting Zombie Lobbies in Modern Warfare 2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

2. Post #682
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts
    only time ive botted was to prospect ore before I found CKS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

3. Post #683
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    wuzzat?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events

4. Post #684
    March 2012
    3 Posts

now now parky i know that isnt true!!!

i just came to check that you wernt dead because

Edited:

wanted to make sure u didnt die in some sort of potato related incident lol!!!! xDD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #685
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    now now parky i know that isnt true!!!

i just came to check that you wernt dead because

Edited:

wanted to make sure u didnt die in some sort of potato related incident lol!!!! xDD
    didnt you die?!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #686
    March 2012
    3 Posts
    here is a picture of a fly with legs

(User was permabanned for this post ("Alt of permabanned user" - verynicelady))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

7. Post #687
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts
    here is a picture of a fly with legs

lol

8. Post #688
    March 2012
    3 Posts
    didnt you die?!
    i made a song about me leaving facepunch check it our make sure to subscribe, rate and comment!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

9. Post #689
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,655 Posts
    Everyone with an annual pass will get into the beta, due to the sheer amount of people who signed up for it (1 million) it can only be done in phases, and on multiple realms.

As we speak there is only 1 beta server up for EU, which is Mekkatorque. US only has 1 as well and I doubt they would divide the 1 million players over 2 servers. But hey, they might add more servers before the beta starts.

And here we go, first thing teased from the press tour. Pandaren Female model.
    A female in WoW that isn't 95lbs with Ds?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

10. Post #690
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    10,900 Posts
    A female in WoW that isn't 95lbs with Ds?
    Already been done?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

11. Post #691
    I am no one's bitch now! AHAHA!
    October 2008
    4,186 Posts
    if anyone is on the Baelgun US Server, can someone please help me with some quests at mount hyjal? my name is Padar on there by the way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

12. Post #692
    September 2005
    12,349 Posts
    Just did a group for The Vortex Pinnacle.

Luckily, our tank (after the first one left (he was utter shit)) was able to give me some pointers about healing. After all, my past experience wasn't up in the 80s, but 60s.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #693
    Dennab
    July 2011
    712 Posts
    Are private servers something you can get arrested for playing on? Stupid question I know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

14. Post #694
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    540 Posts
    Are private servers something you can get arrested for playing on? Stupid question I know.
    yes use a proxy to make sure you dont get caught
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

15. Post #695
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,584 Posts
    What's the best PVP spec for rogues? And if someone seems to have an answer, if they could show me their tree, that'd be awesome. :) Leveled up my third 85 on Sunday, who is a rogue I've had since the first day of BC... Come around WoTLK, and he started to rot. Then I got back into him when I maxed out with everything on my main.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

16. Post #696
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    3,474 Posts
    Sub isn't it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

17. Post #697
    September 2005
    12,349 Posts
    Working on my professions, since I can't sleep.
    Servers going down in 40 minutes though.

Ah, oh well. Also, I'm working on Tailoring/Enchanting, always been a favorite. I dunno why.

Edited:

Oh fuck, I was heading for SFK when I meant to be heading for Scarlet Monastery.

Fuck.

Edited:

Eh, not too big of a diversion.

18. Post #698
    January 2010
    6,544 Posts
    I finally started looking for Loque'nahak on my worgen hunter.
    He's rather elusive, i've flown in circles around Sholazar for like 2 hours and still no sign of him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events

19. Post #699
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    5,851 Posts
    I'm after King Krush now, now that I'm Lv80, I can hunt the rare pets without worry.

And I still have my Raptor from before Burning Crusade was released, at the Echo Islands where the Trolls and Orc players start. I love how big its gotten since then, same size as my troll character more or less.

20. Post #700
    April 2010
    2,601 Posts
    Yeah man my bro once did that, few days later cops were at our door and he got jailed for 3 days. Now just recently he got turned down for job a because of this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #701
    December 2010
    89 Posts
    Might resub at some point (been doing this on and off for years) but not looking forward to taking my lvl 55 mage through BC and WOTLK content yet again. My 'main' was a lvl 81 DK who didn't get through much Cata content so it would be mostly new to me.

I should add that at one point someone gained access to my account and took the gold and armor from my DK which is why I restarted as a mage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #702
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts
    Might resub at some point (been doing this on and off for years) but not looking forward to taking my lvl 55 mage through BC and WOTLK content yet again. My 'main' was a lvl 81 DK who didn't get through much Cata content so it would be mostly new to me.
    Get a scroll

23. Post #703
    September 2011
    923 Posts
    I should add that at one point someone gained access to my account and took the gold and armor from my DK which is why I restarted as a mage.
    You might have been able to get your stuff back. My dad and brother's accounts (seperate accounts) got hacked on seperate occasions and got all their stuff back. My dad even got lucky and the expensive mats the hacker bought were still in his bank.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

24. Post #704
    December 2010
    89 Posts
    Get a scroll
    How would I go about doing that?

25. Post #705
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    tell us if youre US or EU then have someone send you a scroll of res(assuming your account has been inactive for 90 days)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #706
    December 2010
    89 Posts
    tell us if youre US or EU then have someone send you a scroll of res(assuming your account has been inactive for 90 days)
    I am US. On the FAQ it says the account must have become inactive prior to march 4, 2012 and mine became inactive January1, 2012. If I am eligible I would like to be sent a scroll somehow.

27. Post #707
    SteamDB
    November 2007
    10,954 Posts

This is looking quite pretty. Look at dem high quality terrain textures.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

28. Post #708
    Eyes like a god damn hawk
    March 2011
    4,793 Posts
    WoW has really nice graphics if you ask me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Serbia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #709
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts

This is looking quite pretty. Look at dem high quality terrain textures.
    well im unsubbing they have guards walking around in wrath gear fuck that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

30. Post #710
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts
    hwo can they have SARONITE if its in PANDRAIA.... DO BLIZZARD EVEN KNOW THEYRE LORE

31. Post #711
    Slaaf van EternalFlamez.Ik wilde heel graag de laatste Indie Bundle, en ik kreeg deze kuttitel er gratis bij.
    March 2010
    4,072 Posts
    well im unsubbing they have guards walking around in wrath gear fuck that
    Because they are totally done with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

32. Post #712
    like..dude..nevermind....fuck
    July 2011
    4,629 Posts
    hwo can they have SARONITE if its in PANDRAIA.... DO BLIZZARD EVEN KNOW THEYRE LORE
    "know they are lore"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #713
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,954 Posts
    Pandraia
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

34. Post #714
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts
    Heroic Madness down, fucking intense fighttt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

35. Post #715

February 2010
    818 Posts
    Grid or Vuhdo for healing ?

36. Post #716
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,936 Posts
    Just found out about the news for new race models, excited to see non triangle mouthed human males.

37. Post #717
    November 2008
    903 Posts
    Just found out about the news for new race models, excited to see non triangle mouthed human males.
    Where do you people get this information?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

38. Post #718
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,936 Posts
    Where do you people get this information?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...4612?page=5#86

Zarhym posted:
    Art Director Chris Robinson spoke on this just moments ago at the BlizzCon Open Q&A panel. It was in reply to an attendee who brought up that, in the art panel, it was explained that the pandaren model has 10 times the bone structures of the classic races, allowing for many more facial animations.

To paraphrase his statement -- which isn't too different from what I've said here on the forums before -- we absolutely plan on updating the existing models. As Chris mentioned, we want to make sure we preserve the look and feel of the original models players have come to know and love, while vastly improving their model and animation quality to be more in-line with the newer races.

We're not going to hide behind the statement that too many players will get mad if we tamper with their models, but it's a concern -- not a concern that's going to stop us from doing it, however. I want to stress as well that it's a massive undertaking to go back and do this. And to a lot of people it's something that won't be considered shiny new content. But not only do we hear the masses of players calling for this update, we really feel it's time to bring them up to par with newer models as well.

The game continues to age, but as we have no plans of slowing down on development any time in the near future, we want to keep updating and polishing it to stand the test of time (again, without sacrificing the look and feel which has brought players in over the years).
    Also in a panel or two they said that "yes they are doing it."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

39. Post #719
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,954 Posts
    BlizzCon
    Not enough clocks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

40. Post #720
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,936 Posts
    Not enough clocks.
    I know, late, but i haven't been caught up on stuff til recently, still im hoping for more info on this during the coming press tour.