1. Post #161
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts
    want me 2 wipe ur tears parky bb???
    you still post like that??? :s awkward
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

2. Post #162
    December 2008
    246 Posts
    Started leveling Jewelcrafting yesterday and it's expensive as fuck. Got to lvl 347 and already broke.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

3. Post #163
    January 2010
    6,544 Posts
    Decided to try out Fire on my mage after having used Frost for a while.
    Fire is so much fun, especially when up against melee-ers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events

4. Post #164
    September 2010
    37 Posts
    Alright, problem.
    I haven't logged on to my battle.net account in at least a year, and i decided to go on it again. I try to input my password and it comes out as incorrect.
    So, i try to reset my password and it states that the "email-name" combination is incorrect. I can't send a ticket because i need to be logged in and there doesn't seem to be any other way of resetting my password. Can anyone help?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

5. Post #165
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts
    call blizzard support

6. Post #166
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    4,348 Posts
    What's better, Reforginator or ReforgeLite

7. Post #167
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts
    I use RFL

8. Post #168
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2005
    4,680 Posts
    neither, both garbage
    uninstall them and then kill you are self
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Zing Zing x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #169
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,697 Posts
    neither, both garbage
    uninstall them and then kill you are self
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

10. Post #170
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    10,900 Posts
    Started leveling Jewelcrafting yesterday and it's expensive as fuck. Got to lvl 347 and already broke.
    Yeah I've been stuck around that level on my Shaman for both Tailoring and Engineering. It costs like 100g for a stack of Frostweave and it takes at least an entire stack to go up one level. Engineering is a bitch just because of how many different ingredients you need.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

11. Post #171
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts
    little tip for frostweave if you have an 85, go farm the risen heroes in icecrown
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #172
    December 2008
    246 Posts
    I've installed some addon called "Auctioneer" in an attempt to make some money. Anyone that uses the same addon got some tips, first I'm supposed to scan the auction house right?

13. Post #173
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts
    Get tradeskillmaster and uninstall Auctioneer, anyway blackhorn died tonight, now for spine and a quick madness kill for me to clear all the content this xpac :D

heroic nos crubs allowed

14. Post #174
    October 2008
    2,024 Posts
    I've installed some addon called "Auctioneer" in an attempt to make some money. Anyone that uses the same addon got some tips, first I'm supposed to scan the auction house right?
    You'll need to scan the auction house for a good week or two, in addition to watching it yourself, in order to truly understand your servers market. Many people poison (purposefully or accidentally) the mods ability to accurately give you values on items by selling things for absurd prices (either too low or too high).

You'll use the 'Post' tab (at the bottom of the AH window) to post your items, and make sure you scan each item you're going to sell (in the "Post" tab you can scan the individual item you're selling). Prices can change in a matter of minutes on faster moving servers, and without scanning actively the mod will have old price values. This will lead to you either selling things for too much or too little more often than being in the even ground. So always scan every item when you make an AH run.

15. Post #175
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,063 Posts
    The story of me getting Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker in one day, through pictures.

I decided I should farm MC today for a chance to earn gold and try and get the eye of Ragnaros for my Death Knight, so I could look bad ass.
    That's when I killed Garr, I shat my pants.

I thought "Wow, I couldn't be lucky, I wasn't even trying to get this legendary weapon...."

Then I go to kill Baron Geddon, I shat my pants again when it dropped.

I go "No fucking way, no way this is for real!" So I decided I should kill all the bosses up to Ragnaros and try to get the quest so I can get a chance at the essence of the firelord to finish the quest.
    I do that and no surprise it drops. I then buy 10 Enchanted Elementium bars and make Thunderfury.
    My friend is currently ignoring me right now cause he has been farming the bindings for months ever since Cataclysm came out. Here is a picture of me runeforging it and making it look kinda bad ass.

Also here is a Screenshot of the achievement to show this is legit

Cheers! Johanns of Illidan-US
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 9Artistic Artistic x 2Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

16. Post #176
    October 2008
    2,024 Posts
    I forget how ugly Blizzards art bar is.

17. Post #177
    Stolt Svensk
    June 2008
    9,045 Posts
    I hate how you need to have the DS ach to get a pug group, the same with joining a raid guild. The only guilds that want me are shitty half-social guilds that wipe on the first boss.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #178
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    22,760 Posts
    I hate how you need to have the DS ach to get a pug group, the same with joining a raid guild. The only guilds that want me are shitty half-social guilds that wipe on the first boss.
    Catch-22 in all its glory.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

19. Post #179
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts
    well i mean give them a good reason to invite you over someone whos geared and more experienced?

20. Post #180
    June 2011
    8,715 Posts
    well i mean give them a good reason to invite you over someone whos geared and more experienced?
    Having the DS achievements doesn't mean you're more geared or experienced, any retard can do all the normal mode bosses in greens.

Any pug group the that requires the achievements is hilariously bad, all the fights are retard proof and have extremely simple concepts even the stupidest person will understand by the second attempt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

21. Post #181
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts
    Having the DS achievements doesn't mean you're more geared or experienced, any retard can do all the normal mode bosses in greens.

Any pug group the that requires the achievements is hilariously bad, all the fights are retard proof and have extremely simple concepts even the stupidest person will understand by the second attempt.
    this isn't wrath, believe it or not dragon soul normal stomps on lower geared players. take it from someone working on spine heroic and several times better than you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #182
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    $100 each if you get 10 people to make brand new characters and do it in full greens
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

23. Post #183
    Dennab
    November 2011
    1,860 Posts
    $100 each if you get 10 people to make brand new characters and do it in full greens
    $100 if you stop posting
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Europe Show Events Agree Agree x 5Useful Useful x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #184
    January 2010
    6,544 Posts
    Starting in 85 BGs with nothing but 2 ruthless gear pieces sucks, everybody has an advantage of you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

25. Post #185
    like..dude..nevermind....fuck
    July 2011
    4,621 Posts
    Starting in 85 BGs with nothing but 2 ruthless gear pieces sucks, everybody has an advantage of you.
    We all have to do it, its part of becoming a man
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

26. Post #186
    November 2010
    2,056 Posts
    eww blood elf dk
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events

27. Post #187
    January 2010
    6,544 Posts
    We all have to do it, its part of becoming a man
    True, but it'd be cool to actually be able to hit good damage on someone with 2.5k res.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events

28. Post #188
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    True, but it'd be cool to actually be able to hit good damage on someone with 2.5k res.
    lol just 2.5k?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events

29. Post #189
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,063 Posts
    eww blood elf dk
    I know this. Does it halter my play style? Not really. I am not the best to choose races that will benefit my classes' full potential, but I play pretty decent for a dk tank.
    I also chose blood elf because it's the most human looking race in the game. More so than actual humans.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #190
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts
    I know this. Does it halter my play style? Not really. I am not the best to choose races that will benefit my classes' full potential, but I play pretty decent for a dk tank.
    I also chose blood elf because it's the most human looking race in the game. More so than actual humans.
    you play a fantasy based mmo and choose a race based on how real it looks (despite not actually looking real @ all...)

p.s. blood elf dk lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #191
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,063 Posts
    you play a fantasy based mmo and choose a race based on how real it looks (despite not actually looking real @ all...)

p.s. blood elf dk lol
    As I said personal preference.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

32. Post #192
    June 2011
    8,715 Posts
    As I said personal preference.
    Your personal preference just happens to be wrong though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #193
    Stolt Svensk
    June 2008
    9,045 Posts
    My main used to be a hunter, has been since BC. Now I use a DK.

I am so sorry

34. Post #194
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    lol saying a belf looks more human than human? you cant be serious what the fuck man
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events

35. Post #195
    Dennab
    November 2011
    1,860 Posts
    lol saying a belf looks more human than human? you cant be serious what the fuck man
    i don't know man some people do have pointy ears, incredibly gay standing stances and walk like they're frolicking through a field of flowers
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Europe Show Events

36. Post #196
    Slaaf van EternalFlamez.Ik wilde heel graag de laatste Indie Bundle, en ik kreeg deze kuttitel er gratis bij.
    March 2010
    4,064 Posts
    Yeah, and most people don't have incredibly oversized muscles.

37. Post #197
    July 2007
    5,327 Posts
    Female belfs are cute, female humans are a bit stocky and run in a manly way.

My main is a female human, I know what I'm talking about.

38. Post #198
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    Yeah, and most people don't have incredibly oversized muscles.
    most people also arent swinging large swords fighting dragons either
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

39. Post #199
    Slaaf van EternalFlamez.Ik wilde heel graag de laatste Indie Bundle, en ik kreeg deze kuttitel er gratis bij.
    March 2010
    4,064 Posts
    most people also arent swinging large swords fighting dragons either
    Yes, but he was viewing it from the realistic view of the race, not the gameplay.

40. Post #200
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    1,168 Posts
    i like my dragon slaying super strong men to be thin and ladylike
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)