1. Post #281
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    maybe a bit of feedback about what you're enjoying? it's not too hard to point out pros/cons of the game in its current form, or are you too busy shit-posting to formulate an informative and well written response occasionally?
    its fucking WoW the game has been the same for years. if you unsubbed because you didnt like the game before dont resub again nothings changed how hard is that to understand... asking if you should resub but asking me what i like in "its current form" isnt going to get anywhere because what i like isnt what you like thats what we try to tell you people everytime you ask these stupid questions but then you get all defensive and start crying about shitposting. every. single. time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

2. Post #282
    June 2011
    8,322 Posts
    its fucking WoW the game has been the same for years. if you unsubbed because you didnt like the game before dont resub again nothings changed how hard is that to understand... asking if you should resub but asking me what i like in "its current form" isnt going to get anywhere because what i like isnt what you like thats what we try to tell you people everytime you ask these stupid questions but then you get all defensive and start crying about shitposting. every. single. time.
    No, the game has not been the same, tons of features have been changed or removed with every expansion and sometimes every patch, nothing from vanilla or BC exists besides the leveling content, raids, and very basic abilities of each class.

When MoP rolls around pretty much the only thing from wrath that'll be left is DKs and the leveling content/raids.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #283
    November 2009
    6,600 Posts
    To be honest guys, I think they shouldn't have let you kill Arthas. I feel like it's the end of 'Warcraft' for me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 South Africa Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #284
    January 2010
    6,544 Posts
    To be honest guys, I think they shouldn't have let you kill Arthas. I feel like it's the end of 'Warcraft' for me.
    It was a dramatic ending for a great expansion, imo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events

5. Post #285
    Dennab
    November 2011
    1,860 Posts
    they sorta had to do that to grind more money out of World of Warcraft

sure it sorta killed the main lore of the Warcraft series but they've done a decent job of bringing more about with Cataclysm, just in a different form (WoW)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Europe Show Events

6. Post #286
    November 2010
    2,056 Posts
    Tell them only that the Lich King is dead.. and that World of Warcraft.. died with him..

Oh youtube intelligence.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #287
    September 2011
    868 Posts
    I logged on today.
    Congratulations.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

8. Post #288
    Stolt Svensk
    June 2008
    8,987 Posts
    Why are you such a shitty poster?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

9. Post #289
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,329 Posts
    Hey guys lets play the WoW thread game

Ask thread if WoW is worth getting, a question that only you yourself can answer because the worthiness of something is a personal issue
    Have one of the thread veterans point out that that question is asked every 3 minutes
    Instead of talking about WoW bitch about the last post over an entire page

It's a fun game but I thought it was better in vanilla~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #290
    November 2010
    2,056 Posts
    Hey guys lets play the WoW thread game

Ask thread if WoW is worth getting, a question that only you yourself can answer because the worthiness of something is a personal issue
    Have one of the thread veterans point out that that question is asked every 3 minutes
    Instead of talking about WoW bitch about the last post over an entire page

It's a fun game but I thought it was better in vanilla~
    You forgot the part where Chirno makes a post
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #291

February 2010
    817 Posts
    Yer but your a shit poster, not just about answering this question but in general, everything you type is literally shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

12. Post #292
    June 2011
    8,322 Posts
    Yer but your a shit poster, not just about answering this question but in general, everything you type is literally shit.
    Have all my agrees.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

13. Post #293
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    so basically exactly what youre doing now? at least i contribute to the thread instead of coming it and complaining about shit posting and then leaving again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #294
    June 2011
    8,322 Posts
    so basically exactly what youre doing now? at least i contribute to the thread instead of coming it and complaining about shit posting and then leaving again
    "Contribute to the thread"

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #295
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,329 Posts
    That was actually a stunningly accurate portrayal of what has occurred in the last 24 hours.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

16. Post #296
    SteamDB
    November 2007
    10,826 Posts
    We stop posting about this after this line.

So, when do you all think the first version of the MoP client will leak? I give it a a month, give or take a week.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

17. Post #297

February 2010
    817 Posts
    Well for one you dont contribute in any way possible and I am contributing I'm talking about what the thread is talking about.

18. Post #298
    June 2011
    8,322 Posts

So, when do you all think the first version of the MoP client will leak? I give it a a month, give or take a week.
    A month? Nah, two weeks maybe, the second anyone gets their hands on the client, information's going to be everywhere.

19. Post #299
    SteamDB
    November 2007
    10,826 Posts
    A month? Nah, two weeks maybe, the second anyone gets their hands on the client, information's going to be everywhere.
    I can see Blizzard waiting on the press tour (March 19th) to actually start public (as in the client is on publicly accessible servers) testing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

20. Post #300
    July 2010
    2,786 Posts
    Considering the scroll of resurrection has been disabled, do you think that it will be re-enabled after MoP is released? Have they done something similar in the past prior to the release of an expansion?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

21. Post #301
    SteamDB
    November 2007
    10,826 Posts
    Considering the scroll of resurrection has been disabled, do you think that it will be re-enabled after MoP is released? Have they done something similar in the past prior to the release of an expansion?
    I noticed them improving the in-game SoR interface in the 4.3.3 PTR, so I assume it will be back at a later point (if it isn't already, I don't keep up to date with this stuff).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #302
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,848 Posts
    anybody else gonna switch over to TERA?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

23. Post #303
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    i will try it but not switch.

Edited:

by try i mean play sexy female things
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events

24. Post #304
    June 2011
    8,322 Posts
    anybody else gonna switch over to TERA?
    Why the fuck would you buy TERAble when guild wars 2 is right around the corner.

25. Post #305
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    they have boob physics thats good

Edited:

fuck you automerge breaking jerk

Edited:

also buy it cause hot females

26. Post #306
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,848 Posts
    Why the fuck would you buy TERAble when guild wars 2 is right around the corner.
    Just out of curiosity? Have you tried it yet, I'm waiting to try it this weekend so if its TERAble i probably wont buy it.
    Oh and Guild Wars was awful when I played the first one so not gonna waste money on the second one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

27. Post #307
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,329 Posts
    I'll try it but the asian artstyle and korean grind probably won't keep me entertained.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

28. Post #308
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,848 Posts
    I heard that the quests are really grindy but the combat and art is really good and thats why people like it. I'm also really interested in the political system.
    also this is really off-topic, but nothing else to talk about till panda wars anyways

29. Post #309
    June 2011
    8,322 Posts
    Oh and Guild Wars was awful when I played the first one so not gonna waste money on the second one.
    This isn't call of duty we're talking about, how about you actually watch some gameplay footage and read up about it?

Seriously comparing GW1 to GW2 is extremely dumb, it's like comparing Donkey Kong (the game) to Super Mario Galaxy, they're completely different games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #310
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    pandas are hot i hope they dont pull another fem worgen by making them hot then ugly that would be a turnoff

31. Post #311
    June 2011
    8,322 Posts
    pandas are hot i hope they dont pull another fem worgen by making them hot then ugly that would be a turnoff
    spoiler alert; theyre gonna be fat

32. Post #312
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,848 Posts
    This isn't call of duty we're talking about, how about you actually watch some gameplay footage and read up about it?

Seriously comparing GW1 to GW2 is extremely dumb, it's like comparing Donkey Kong (the game) to Super Mario Galaxy, they're completely different games.
    Have you watched Gameplay footage of TERA? I happen to quite enjoy the gameplay that it offers when it comes to combat, and maybe when I have time i'll watch something about GW2 but i definitely won't be purchasing it.

33. Post #313
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    23,329 Posts
    GW2 was basically always a day one buy for me. It probably won't replace WoW or SWTOR even, if it gets better, but I'll definitely be playing it. No sub fees is great.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #314
    June 2011
    8,322 Posts
    Have you watched Gameplay footage of TERA? I happen to quite enjoy the gameplay that it offers when it comes to combat, and maybe when I have time i'll watch something about GW2 but i definitely won't be purchasing it.
    Um, you do realize it has the same combat right, except far more balanced, polished, and entertaining, it's so obvious you know nothing about GW2.

Seriously to even list half the features in GW2 that stomp TERA into the ground I'd have to write a 500 page novel.

35. Post #315
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    you guys are idiots you cant compare tera to gw2 tera is fucking old
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #316
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    10,900 Posts
    I signed up for the Tera beta a few weeks ago. I'd like to at least try it out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

37. Post #317
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    by the way my post also doesnt mean that gw2 is good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

38. Post #318
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    2,848 Posts
    Um, you do realize it has the same combat right, except far more balanced, polished, and entertaining, it's so obvious you know nothing about GW2.

Seriously to even list half the features in GW2 that stomp TERA into the ground I'd have to write a 500 page novel.
    stop trying to force me to buy GW2, i dont want it. I'm perfectly content with TERA.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

39. Post #319
    June 2011
    8,322 Posts
    stop trying to force me to buy GW2, i dont want it. I'm perfectly content with TERA.
    Bahaha are you serious? How am I forcing you? I'm asking you to take five fucking seconds to do some research before dismissing GW2 and claiming tera in is the next coming of Jesus.

Stop feeling threatened over text on an internet forum.

Spoiler alert:    tera failed miserably in Korea two years ago, a place where you have to massively screw up to fail as an MMO.   

Edited:

I'll leave you with this video Bomber9900:

Now let's stop talking about other MMOs.

40. Post #320
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    omg shut up both of the damn games are going to be average the only things gw2 has going for it right now is no sub required and the fact that everyone is trying to find an excuse to "quit" wow the only thing tera has going for it right now is boobies and sexy/cute animeish characters
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)