1. Post #3081
    few words to create space
    January 2009
    7,845 Posts
    Sorry to talk about AC here, but you are right, Penguin and especially Two-Face for example were disappointing.

2. Post #3082
    But my favourite in AC was Joker Thug #138. Although he was short lived.

3. Post #3083

4. Post #3084
    NEAT GUY
    January 2011
    18,681 Posts
    Still not as bad as the poster for the 3D re-release of "Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace".

Edited:

Fun fact: Darth Maul takes up the majority of the poster, but is only in the film for 9 minutes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 7Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #3085
    AUTISTIC DOTA WANKER
    June 2006
    7,361 Posts
    BFI IMAX confirmed that they will be opening bookings at 12:01AM on June 11th.

6. Post #3086
    Joz
    September 2009
    2,184 Posts
    Some posters made by MessenjahMatt:

And more or less spoilerish: Number one and number two

Source
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

7. Post #3087
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    9,810 Posts
    theyre all good but that morgan freeman poster just looks silly to me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

8. Post #3088
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    5,418 Posts
    michael caine looks like he was raped with the high-pass filter, especially his hands

9. Post #3089
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    8,272 Posts
    if you're the type of person that wants to get tickets to your theater's first showing might want to check their sites as to when they're selling. my local imax says june 11th

also if bob says 12:01 AM guess I'm staying up late

10. Post #3090
    AUTISTIC DOTA WANKER
    June 2006
    7,361 Posts
    Information from Empire Magazine:

In Fall of 2008, Christopher Nolan and co-writer David Goyer came up with the ending to The Dark Knight Rises. They didn’t know what the plot would be, or which villains would terrorize Gotham, but they knew it would be the final Batman movie in their trilogy, and they knew how they wanted it to end. Goyer explained that the ending in The Dark Knight Rises is exactly what they talked about 4 years ago — it’s completely unchanged. When Goyer saw that final scene from The Dark Knight Rises, he got a lump in his throat.

More than a third of the film, 1 hour, was shot in IMAX.

The Dark Knight Rises is Wally Pfister’s last movie as Director of Photography, he’ll be moving on to pursue a directing career.

As I mentioned earlier this week, Nolan confirmed that The Joker will not be addressed at all in The Dark Knight Rises. He was also nervous about adding Catwoman, but his brother Jonah convinced him that she needed to be part of the trilogy.   

David Goyer said that at the premiere of The Dark Knight, Warner Bros. executives were already talking about a villain for The Dark Knight Rises — “it’s gonna be The Riddler, and we want it to be Leonardo DiCaprio…”.

Christopher Nolan confirmed that Anne Hathaway’s character, Selina Kyle, is never referred to as “Catwoman” in the script.   

http://batman-news.com/2012/05/31/da...photos-empire/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

11. Post #3091
    Joz
    September 2009
    2,184 Posts
    Wow, that one with    Catwoman    is surprising, but in TDK    Harvey Dent is never called Two-Face either   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6 (list)

12. Post #3092
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    245 Posts
    in TDK    Harvey Dent is never called Two-Face either   
    Ahem (Skip to 1:40):
    Spoilers if you are the only person alive who has not seen TDK.
    [URL]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

13. Post #3093
    Joz
    September 2009
    2,184 Posts
    Oh, right. I completely forgot about that part.

But what about Scarecrow from Batman: Begins?

14. Post #3094
    May 2011
    5,170 Posts
    Oh, right. I completely forgot about that part.

But what about Scarecrow from Batman: Begins?
    No, he's called Scarecrow at one or two points in there too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

15. Post #3095
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    2,729 Posts
    Number one and number two

Source
    wait so    miranda=talia   ? I mean it makes sense but I thought that was all handwaved away by Nolan

16. Post #3096
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    8,272 Posts
    wait so    miranda=talia   ? I mean it makes sense but I thought that was all handwaved away by Nolan
    that still doesn't confirm    her as talia at all. we knew ra's would be in it for flash backs. miranda is probably with the league of shadows but not talia   

also aren't those fan made

17. Post #3097
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    8,293 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 6Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #3098
    NEAT GUY
    January 2011
    18,681 Posts
    Run time 2 hours and 45 minutes?
    That's pretty fucking long.

I'm OK with this. "The Dark Knight" passed like it was an hour and a half for me.

19. Post #3099
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    8,272 Posts
    15 minutes longer than TDK
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #3100
    Stay Rusty
    April 2005
    11,891 Posts
    http://www.amctheatres.com/

note that pic. I'd say that confirms it, 12:00 PM EDT June 11th tickets will go on sale.

I get back from class just 15 minutes before that. Thank FUCK.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #3101
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    8,272 Posts
    i hate shit like that. is that noon or midnight i can never remember
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #3102
    AUTISTIC DOTA WANKER
    June 2006
    7,361 Posts
    i hate shit like that. is that noon or midnight i can never remember
    That would be noon.

23. Post #3103
    Everything I post is absolute bollocks until proven otherwise.
    July 2008
    10,872 Posts

Rain is emotion

Edited:

Why is Morgan Freeman dressed as The Eleventh Doctor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #3104
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    2,729 Posts
    because thats lucius fox and people besides doctor who wear bowties?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #3105
    King Shit of Turd Mountain
    July 2009
    8,901 Posts
    Shit it's like everyone on Facepunch can't help but connect Dr.Who to everything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #3106
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    6,977 Posts
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xra...films?start=13

New trailer with a shit ton of new footage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #3107
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,869 Posts
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xra...films?start=13

New trailer with a shit ton of new footage.
    "Who's behind you?"

"MEEEEEE"

Edited:

Reminds me of this part in Batman Begins:
    "Where are you?"

"Here."

They basically recycled the scene.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

28. Post #3108
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    10,050 Posts
    That stare Bane gives to Batman when he grabs his fist is amazing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

29. Post #3109
    AUTISTIC DOTA WANKER
    June 2006
    7,361 Posts
    "Don't be shy..."

Any doubts people have about Anne Hathaway should be expelled by that scene.

Edited:

Here are some reuploads of the montage:

http://www.superherohype.com/news/ar...v-movie-awards

http://www.movieweb.com/movie/the-da...awards-footage
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #3110
    May 2011
    5,170 Posts
    Aaand it's been removed now

31. Post #3111
    AUTISTIC DOTA WANKER
    June 2006
    7,361 Posts
    Aaand it's been removed now
    That was bloody fast.

32. Post #3112
    Rust Customer Helpdesk - leave a message on my profile!
    September 2005
    62,882 Posts
    "Don't be shy..."

Any doubts people have about Anne Hathaway should be expelled by that scene.
    really because she seems incredibly out of place to me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #3113
    Joz
    September 2009
    2,184 Posts
    Why can't we just hold off with judging her before we see the movie?

34. Post #3114
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    22,369 Posts
    That reminds me, what's with the mask Bane wears in the movie?

35. Post #3115
    AUTISTIC DOTA WANKER
    June 2006
    7,361 Posts
    really because she seems incredibly out of place to me
    What is it about her that you find out of place?

Edited:

That reminds me, what's with the mask Bane wears in the movie?
       Bane suffered from a traumatic experience early on in his life which left him suffering from constant pain.

His mask supplies a steady stream of high-strength painkillers, and perhaps steroids. 

Edited:

Another re-up: http://batman-news.com/2012/06/03/ne...-awards-video/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #3116
    few words to create space
    January 2009
    7,845 Posts
    Question about the new footage. Isn't that the guy    ,that Bane's henchmen bring before Bane, who knows Batman's identity from TDK?   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

37. Post #3117
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    8,272 Posts
    man i love the new theme (is it bane's theme or just a new track) so much. gave me such goosebumps when i saw the 6 minute preview in imax

also for those that are going to an AMC theater they are having a batman-a-thon of sorts (batman begins, tdk, then the first showing of tdkr... at least that is what i would assume). i'd rather go to a real imax and watch the first two at my house before going (most AMC imax theaters are digital, there's a few that aren't)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #3118
    AUTISTIC DOTA WANKER
    June 2006
    7,361 Posts
    man i love the new theme (is it bane's theme or just a new track) so much. gave me such goosebumps when i saw the 6 minute preview in imax
    This is indeed Bane's theme and I fell in love with it when I watched the prologue.

Here's another re-upload: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xra...?search_algo=1

Edited:

And here's my own upload in case Warner Bros. strikes again: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?i1w4norsrda7c6a

39. Post #3119
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    8,272 Posts
    yeah nothing really compares to hearing that in imax either. i wish nolan / WB would release that track on youtube or something immediately, kind of tired of the semi accurate reproductions

40. Post #3120
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    8,272 Posts
    also local imax (jordan's in reading, ma) says their tickets go on sale online at noon as well.

thank the gods for jordan's furniture and their real imaxes