1. Post #1561
    December 2009
    5,967 Posts
    TVs are alright for monitors but from my experience they don't seem to align very well and stuff tends to be cut off.
    mine works fine, it's a bit big though

I'm just waiting to go blind
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #1562
    December 2011
    80 Posts
    What size TV is that? I might get a large T.V for my middle screen and 2x 24's in portrait view off to the side of it.
    mine works fine, it's a bit big though

I'm just waiting to go blind
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

3. Post #1563
    April 2009
    667 Posts

fuck yeah
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events

4. Post #1564
    December 2009
    5,967 Posts
    What size TV is that? I might get a large T.V for my middle screen and 2x 24's in portrait view off to the side of it.
    I think it's a 35' I don't even know what the exact model is, my dad just mysteriously came home with it one day and I took it from him for fun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #1565
    December 2011
    80 Posts
    At least you have a addition to your setup, your amazingly comfortable looking chair!

fuck yeah
    Edited:

Haha, that's the way. That T.V in my setup is my dads, stole it for a few weeks because he is over seas lol
    I think it's a 35' I don't even know what the exact model is, my dad just mysteriously came home with it one day and I took it from him for fun

6. Post #1566
    December 2009
    5,967 Posts
    At least you have a addition to your setup, your amazingly comfortable looking chair!
    The amount of ass sweat stored in this chair is phenomenal. (I took the chair from my dad too, and the speakers, and the webcam)

well to be honest he gave them to me because his PC can't make good use of them

Edited:

wait lol I just realised that you weren't commenting on my photo, you can't even see my chair in the photo that I posted
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

7. Post #1567
    February 2010
    1,075 Posts
    snip
    im retarded
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #1568
    December 2011
    80 Posts
    You need a couch to fill up full of sweat since your T.V is so big!
    The amount of ass sweat stored in this chair is phenomenal. (I took the chair from my dad too, and the speakers, and the webcam)

well to be honest he gave them to me because his PC can't make good use of them

Edited:

wait lol I just realised that you weren't commenting on my photo, you can't even see my chair in the photo that I posted

9. Post #1569
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,088 Posts
    So I decided I never watch TV anyway

i am the king of clean desks   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

10. Post #1570
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,351 Posts
    But... wires...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

11. Post #1571
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,088 Posts
    But... wires...

yes

(disregard suddenly changed screen)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

12. Post #1572
    February 2010
    1,075 Posts

yes

If I'm seeing correctly the monitor on the left is one of those Samsung LED ones with the awesome wavy textures on the back.
    I love those.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

13. Post #1573
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    9,547 Posts

yes

I'm cringing at the thought of all of that falling off the edge.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #1574
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    3,831 Posts

yes

You should really find a way to manage those wires. Even if you just tape them on the edge of the table, do something to keep them away from your feet. That really is you just playing with The Fate's divine will.

15. Post #1575
    "CERTIFIED" SYSTEMS BUILDER
    June 2007
    2,647 Posts

The headset (Logitech G930) is also wireless, it just happened to need a charge at the time. If you want full-res, copy the image URL and replace the "s800"/"h800" right before the filename with "s0". Don't worry, the laptop's center of gravity is far from the edge of the desk and it's completely sturdy while typing. It has an extended battery holding up the back end which is fully on-desk and a flash drive in front to give extra airflow clearance for bitcoin mining (the 6770m in it manages 80 MH/s while underclocked by about 10%, while my 5850 gets around 300. I should earn enough for a free 16GB flash drive in about 2 weeks. Underclocked because the point of mining is free money, which isn't free if you kill your hardware in the process... plus I want this laptop to last.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #1576
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    254 Posts
    <snip>
    Need to resize.

17. Post #1577
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,370 Posts
    That laptop placement is a disaster waiting to happen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

18. Post #1578
    "CERTIFIED" SYSTEMS BUILDER
    June 2007
    2,647 Posts
    That laptop placement is a disaster waiting to happen.
    Fine

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #1579
    September 2010
    718 Posts
    So I decided I never watch TV anyway

i am the king of clean desks   
    connect those comps with synergy and loose one of the keyboards

Edited:

there are two people there? ah okay...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

20. Post #1580
    insert long title here
    January 2009
    15,153 Posts
    I wish I could use Synergy on PS3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Austria Show Events

21. Post #1581

Why, hello there bad image quality.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

22. Post #1582
    May 2012
    74 Posts
    Been browsing this thread for a while so I thought I might share, also bad imgur compression

Lights on

Lights off

My camera isn't the best in low light but the blues are a lot more blue
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 7Winner Winner x 2 (list)

23. Post #1583
    insert long title here
    January 2009
    15,153 Posts
    Oh hey I bought two of those monitors recently, I love how the buttons are actually laser pointers aimed at your eyes.

24. Post #1584
    May 2012
    74 Posts
    Oh hey I bought two of those monitors recently, I love how the buttons are actually laser pointers aimed at your eyes.
    I know what you mean, i got used to it after a while and now i don't even see them unless i look at them. Other then that id say they are really good

25. Post #1585
    VAG Lover
    June 2010
    2,895 Posts
    Are those Acer S231HL's?
    I have 2 of those 1 with the mfg date 4 month's earlier than the other and there is a huge difference in the color and responsiveness.

So do all 3 of yours have the same mfg date?

26. Post #1586
    insert long title here
    January 2009
    15,153 Posts
    They are pretty good monitors, especially at the price.

27. Post #1587
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,088 Posts
    You should really find a way to manage those wires. Even if you just tape them on the edge of the table, do something to keep them away from your feet. That really is you just playing with The Fate's divine will.
    Seems my mother agreed with you and forced me to move all the tables and renovate half the room, apparently she didn't like what greets her once she enters my room was the back of a 42" flat screen and 500 separate cables (i mean who doesn't like that).

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #1588
    May 2012
    74 Posts
    Are those Acer S231HL's?
    I have 2 of those 1 with the mfg date 4 month's earlier than the other and there is a huge difference in the color and responsiveness.

So do all 3 of yours have the same mfg date?
    They are the Acer S211HLbd's, i don't know about mfg date but the 2 on the left are nearly identical but the one of the right has a slight yellow/green tint to it but its barely noticeable.
    But hey, I got them on black Friday for $90 each so i cant complain

29. Post #1589
    insert long title here
    January 2009
    15,153 Posts
    Btw the software adjustment tool can just be moved on the monitors and allows to get them to look the same really easily.

30. Post #1590
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    7,480 Posts
    Been browsing this thread for a while so I thought I might share, also bad imgur compression

Lights on

Lights off

My camera isn't the best in low light but the blues are a lot more blue
    Keyboard bros. Why not used that wrist rest?

31. Post #1591
    April 2011
    8 Posts
    Because he has got a corsair k90 keyboard wich comes with backlight and programmable butons but whitout a wrist rest. That comes with your corsair K60. :p
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #1592
    Switch(config)#
    October 2007
    3,701 Posts
    Because he has got a corsair k90 keyboard wich comes with backlight and programmable butons but whitout a wrist rest. That comes with your corsair K60. :p
    K90 has a wrist rest. K60 has a mini one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #1593
    May 2012
    74 Posts
    I tend to be less lazy if i have to sit up right to type better

It does come with one that goes on the front of it

34. Post #1594
    [h2]AND MY ACKSH[/h2]
    June 2009
    3,971 Posts

gets the job done
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #1595
    June 2010
    332 Posts

gets the job done

Pretty cool, is that the DeathAdder Razer mouse?

36. Post #1596
    Seems my mother agreed with you and forced me to move all the tables and renovate half the room, apparently she didn't like what greets her once she enters my room was the back of a 42" flat screen and 500 separate cables (i mean who doesn't like that).

Chair buddies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

37. Post #1597
    insert long title here
    January 2009
    15,153 Posts
    Chair buddies.
    Everyone in their right mind owns a markus, best chair in the world (like actually all around the fucking world)

38. Post #1598
    March 2008
    1,609 Posts
    Markus master race.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #1599
    insert long title here
    January 2009
    15,153 Posts
    Look at those curves!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Austria Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

40. Post #1600
    Resident Raccoon
    January 2008
    9,038 Posts
    Bitch please

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Winner Winner x 3Zing Zing x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)