April 2010
    1,967 Posts
    Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

2. Post #8002
    July 2012
    88 Posts
    Craptasket whats your favorite cereal
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Albania Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #8003
    goatse
    January 2006
    32,124 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 4 (list)

4. Post #8004
    It's time to unban Banshee Friend
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    RIP my ears why the hell is it so loud?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

5. Post #8005
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,051 Posts
    i liked applejacks before they tasted like apples
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

6. Post #8006
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    Oh wait I have a question. Why is it that some threads get DDT'ed and others get locked?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

7. Post #8007
    Star Extraordinaire
    May 2011
    4,314 Posts
    Can mods see the PMs of other users?
    I'm pretty sure only garry can.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Informative Informative x 2 (list)

8. Post #8008
    I make sexist and racist jokes all the time yet,i still support the feminist movement and the rights of blacks.
    July 2010
    5,535 Posts
    As much as i hate to ask,how is the ''development'' of the new search engine progressing?
    Because i would really like to be finally able to backtrack my posts...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Slovakia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #8009
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    As much as i hate to ask,how is the ''development'' of the new search engine progressing?
    Because i would really like to be finally able to backtrack my posts...
    Just buy gold then
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #8010
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    6,118 Posts
    Just buy gold then
    That only lets you search recent posts, Garry wiped the search cache (or whatever it is) when he disabled it during the DDoS.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

11. Post #8011
    I am a moderator.
    August 2006
    12,879 Posts
    Probably just a freakish coincidence, but after making some posts about China while I was in cHINA a few days ago made FP unavailable for the rest of my stay there. I even videotaped it.
    I hope it was only at my address and not nationwide or somehting, if now it was I that caused a block hehe
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 37Winner Winner x 5Artistic Artistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #8012
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    Probably just a freakish coincidence, but after making some posts about China while I was in cHINA a few days ago made FP unavailable for the rest of my stay there. I even videotaped it.
    I hope it was only at my address and not nationwide or somehting, if now it was I that caused a block hehe
    That would be one funny story for the SH
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

13. Post #8013
    April 2010
    94 Posts
    really think adding a "report thread" option to posts would be helpful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

14. Post #8014
    No title or gold masterrace, whoops.
    July 2012
    3,602 Posts
    Keyword firewall?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

15. Post #8015
    Supercocks
    September 2010
    8,433 Posts
    ~page 250

Edited:

for run of the mill image macros you find on the net - LMAO pics only, anyone telling you otherwise is wrong. read the rules page for posting your own.
    Maybe it can be optional too, so OPs can choose if they want that stuff in their thread or not.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

16. Post #8016
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    10,145 Posts
    who the fuck are ninja101 and gran pc

gran pc looks okay but i've NEVER seen a ninja101 post so why is he mod
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb x 16Funny x 5Late x 2Informative x 1Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #8017
    ☆Artist of Science☆
    August 2010
    5,190 Posts
    Probably Garry's distant cousin?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Vietnam Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2 (list)

18. Post #8018
    Clops with bisousbisous daily <3
    December 2010
    9,188 Posts
    You should ask garry for the traffic report and see if suddenly all the visits from china has dropped out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

19. Post #8019
    ask me for a rust key :~)
    December 2008
    18,145 Posts
    does it even matter swebonny???

china doesnt have an ikea, so what were you even doing there??
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing x 12Funny x 4Agree x 2Dumb x 1Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #8020
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,051 Posts

thanks for letting us know that since you dont know two members they shouldn't be mods
    what would we do without you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 20Useful Useful x 1 (list)

21. Post #8021
    Hi Jo
    February 2009
    22,848 Posts
    does it even matter swebonny???

china doesnt have an ikea, so what were you even doing there??
    haha i get it ikea is a swedish company!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Informative Informative x 4Zing Zing x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #8022
    July 2012
    88 Posts
    Ban anyone who disses Mao or communism and facepunch will be never blocked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Albania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

23. Post #8023
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,051 Posts
    i heard mao takes it up his commie butt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

24. Post #8024
    July 2012
    88 Posts
    i heard mao takes it up his commie butt
    shame on you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Albania Show Events

25. Post #8025
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,051 Posts
    shame on you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 7Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #8026
    November 2009
    3,865 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

27. Post #8027
    July 2012
    88 Posts
    lol thx but u have two give credit to 9gag its le copyrighted
    And illegal To Steal Le Epic 9gag memes

(User was banned for this post ("Enough with the shitposting already." - postal))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Albania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 16Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #8028
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    5,863 Posts
    Just wondering why there isn't a section on books, I have seen a few threads on fast threads recently where people have been asking about books, and what books they should read.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #8029
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,051 Posts
    i dont think there's a big enough interest in books to really justify a subforum
    generally every time there's a books megathread it dies pretty fast
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #8030
    PENISCORP DIRECTOR
    August 2007
    3,086 Posts

I'm not sure if you're jumping on the bandwagon late or if you're serious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

31. Post #8031
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    10,145 Posts
    thanks for letting us know that since you dont know two members they shouldn't be mods
    what would we do without you
    i was asking why literally dumbfuck, as in what section does he moderate

having 47 chromosomes gets in the way of understanding things like that i guess

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming" - Starpluck))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 15Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #8032
    Here's to giving Garry Newman more money.
    August 2011
    5,091 Posts
    i was asking why literally dumbfuck, as in what section does he moderate

having 47 chromosomes gets in the way of understanding things like that i guess
    Jesus, calm down. No need to be so aggressive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

33. Post #8033
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    10,145 Posts
    i repent for my previous sins
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #8034
    April 2011
    153 Posts
    Where is the welcome section? I need to say hi to a bunch of internet people who don't care.
    I demand a welcome section.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #8035
    Here's to giving Garry Newman more money.
    August 2011
    5,091 Posts
    Where is the welcome section? I need to say hi to a bunch of internet people who don't care.
    I demand a welcome section.
    No welcome section/welcome threads.

Also, welcome to Facepunch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

36. Post #8036
    July 2007
    5,242 Posts
    If we had one or two people passionate about reading who would keep the thread alive we could try a "What's on your Kindle" thread - but so far I haven't come across anyone who admits to a deep and abiding interest in books and reading on Facepunch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

37. Post #8037
    insert long title here
    January 2009
    15,117 Posts
    I read a lot, but so far I've only read 2 books on an e-reader, so I wouldn't be able to participate in that kinda thread, unless I'd find some good new ebooks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Austria Show Events

38. Post #8038
    July 2007
    5,242 Posts
    That was just a suggested title. If you love books and reading and would like a subforum in hobbies section PM me - if I get enough replies from people who're really enthusiastic I'll suggest it in the moderators' forum and see what reaction it gets
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

39. Post #8039
    insert long title here
    January 2009
    15,117 Posts
    Maybe we should get a thread going first?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Austria Show Events

40. Post #8040
    July 2007
    5,242 Posts
    Maybe we should get a thread going first?

Probably. Does anyone want to make one in GD? Don't forget to put content in the OP
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)