1. Post #8721
    It's time to unban Banshee Friend
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    Pathetic either way. Personally, I'd say spamming of any kind should be bannable.
    If that were the case, then wouldn't anyone who got on this be banned?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #8722
    ask me for a rust key :~)
    December 2008
    18,206 Posts
    again

ratings dont matter!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #8723
    read better
    I don't get it, what did I miss, you complain about him rating you and causing a bandwagon, but my point remains. Why do you care?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

4. Post #8724
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    8,636 Posts
    if you think one box is why a post gets lots of boxes you're probably deluding yourself into thinking you're making good posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #8725
    not enough moderation I believe.
    Would like it back ty
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #8726
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    if you think one box is why a post gets lots of boxes you're probably deluding yourself into thinking you're making good posts
    did it actually take you 27 minutes to come up with that

also discussion over I won't complain
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #8727
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    29,635 Posts
    it's annoying because he gets people to bandwagon since people respect him for "lmao king" or some stupid shit
    seriously, if you get that emotionally affected by ratings, find a script to disable them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #8728
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    seriously, if you get that emotionally affected by ratings, find a script to disable them.
    You don't need a script.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

9. Post #8729
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2012
    1,137 Posts
    Then turn them off if they bother you so much
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

10. Post #8730
    April 2012
    3,341 Posts
    Then turn them off if they bother you so much
    t

also discussion over I won't complain
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #8731
    goatse
    January 2006
    32,391 Posts
    You don't need a script.

Tutorial
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 30Useful Useful x 2 (list)

12. Post #8732
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    thanks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #8733
    goatse
    January 2006
    32,391 Posts
    Get back to questions about the forum please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

14. Post #8734
    Herpetologist
    June 2010
    5,083 Posts
    Could someone give a more detailed discription on how to do the temporary fix for firefox, facepunch is just loading indefinatly for me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

15. Post #8735
    July 2012
    88 Posts
    what airlines does garry or the mods prefer
    do they fly in economy

(User was banned for this post ("Not a question about the forums. Not heeding bans" - verynicelady))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Albania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Funny Funny x 7Informative Informative x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #8736
    December 2008
    18,206 Posts
    oh this is going to be interesting

a. not a question about the forums
    b. "le pony face"
    c. mlp being in avatar in the first place

(User was banned for this post ("Not a question about the forums" - verynicelady))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

17. Post #8737
    Buy Some Apples
    April 2008
    8,988 Posts
    oh this is going to be interesting

a. not a question about the forums
    b. "le pony face"
    c. mlp being in avatar in the first place
    b. http://goo.gl/LuFwW

(User was banned for this post ("Not a question about the forums" - verynicelady))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #8738
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    what airlines does garry or the mods prefer
    do they fly in economy
    since he didn't ask a site question and he's already been banned for this before I will ask one for him

do you really want a person like this on the forums?

lol thx but u have two give credit to 9gag its le copyrighted
    And illegal To Steal Le Epic 9gag memes

(User was banned for this post ("Enough with the shitposting already." - postal))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #8739
    Clops with bisousbisous daily <3
    December 2010
    9,188 Posts
    Facepunch just completely broke for firefox users.

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late x 9Funny x 2Agree x 2Useful x 1Artistic x 1Winner x 1Disagree x 1Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #8740
    The Mad Scientist
    September 2008
    20,458 Posts
    Facepunch just completely broke for firefox users.

Edited:

It seems CloudFlare have enabled SPDY on their CDN, but whatever they did causes content to redirect indefinitely, so it just never loads in Firefox. If you go to about:config in Firefox and change "network.http.spdy.enabled" to false Facepunch will load (But remember to change it back when CloudFlare fix their stuff, SPDY is great.)
    Tried this fix listed on the last page?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #8741
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    14,928 Posts
    Tried this fix listed on the last page?
    Seems pretty pointless if they're going to change it back any way, I guess I'll just use chrome for now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

22. Post #8742
    ﷽ ﷽ ﷽ ﷽ ﷽ ﷽ ﷽ ﷽ ﷽ ﷽ ﷽ ﷽ ﷽ ﷽ ﷽ ﷽ ﷽
    Dennab
    March 2010
    8,082 Posts
    If you have 2-3 perm banned accounts and you get banned on another alt (for any length) doesnt that get them perm'd?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

23. Post #8743
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    April 2006
    5,505 Posts
    If you have 2-3 perm banned accounts and you get banned on another alt (for any length) doesnt that get them perm'd?
    I think it depends on the user and their perm reason on the other accounts.
    Mods have the final say either way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #8744
    I do it all
    November 2010
    13,463 Posts
    It really depends on what you did but if you got perm banned on 2-3 accounts it must mean you really suck at posting and it's best to go somewhere else or change.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

25. Post #8745
    Yandere Princess
    April 2010
    22,022 Posts
    I'm now having the same issue as others reported on Firefox without having changed the different spdy settings in my about:config. Looks like CloudFlare may have changed things again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

26. Post #8746
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    9,371 Posts
    you're supposed to change it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Egypt Show Events Agree Agree x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

27. Post #8747
    Yandere Princess
    April 2010
    22,022 Posts
    I think you are misunderstanding what I am saying. I wasn't having the issue on the nightly build until the last hour or so. Before that the nightly build worked fine without changing it. I did go and change them all to false (hence me still posting on Firefox for the above post), I was just mentioning that the issue is apparently here on the nightly build now as well.

28. Post #8748
    Ms. Andry
    August 2005
    10,038 Posts
    afaik the issue is with cloudflare itself, not firefox. the reason so many people with firefox are having issues is that spdy is enabled by default
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

29. Post #8749
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    10,939 Posts
    it randomly fixed itself for me and im on chrome.

30. Post #8750
    I do it all
    November 2010
    13,463 Posts
    IIRC it's just firefox right now, Opera, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Steam browser work fine
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

31. Post #8751
    Played it for the plot
    Dennab
    October 2008
    14,789 Posts
    no idea what you guys are talking about but I'm running firefox and having no problems with anything facepunch-related
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #8752
    August 2010
    4,074 Posts
    but mods only seem to care if it's automated (e.g. via script).
    I was banned for manual...

Edited:

Oh hey, old post.

Edited:

oops
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

33. Post #8753
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,220 Posts
    Alright, so fixing my Firefox was easy, but painful to get to the solution. How tremendously annoying. Thank you whoever first posted the fix for the pseudo plain text FP thing.

34. Post #8754
    December 2008
    18,206 Posts
    Adding iOS Chrome to the list of browsers broken with cloudflare.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

35. Post #8755
    I do it all
    November 2010
    13,463 Posts
    what about chrome on android?

Edited:

trying IE9 on WP7

36. Post #8756
    Kyo
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    510 Posts
    Could someone make a post when that Cloudflare thing is fixed? I'm never gonna remember to turn that config thing back on otherwise.

37. Post #8757
    If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.
    November 2011
    7,046 Posts
    http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?...1#post37147083
    Can the mods start banning for shit like this?

Edited:

Hell, Ban that for flaming
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

38. Post #8758
    insert long title here
    January 2009
    15,127 Posts
    What is up with the infinite ?goto=56894290678043 stuff
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Austria Show Events Late Late x 4 (list)

39. Post #8759
    September 2010
    6,648 Posts
    I'm having issues with Facepunch on Firefox, altought it's not the 502 bad gateway error, the interface is messed up and the site loads incredibly slowly

Suppose that's still a consequence of the cloudflare fuck-up?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Late Late x 6 (list)

40. Post #8760
    If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.
    November 2011
    7,046 Posts
    Do the mods have a set avatar size?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Late Late x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)