1. Post #8521
    The Mad Scientist
    September 2008
    20,470 Posts
    I think I broke Facepunch
    http://i.imgur.com/EwgOf.png
    my internet sucks
    It's not your Internet. Facepunch has been slow for the past few hours now.

Edited:

If it was being hit pretty bad you wouldn't be able to post that :)
    Smart move Garry.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 7Late Late x 1 (list)

2. Post #8522
    Glod Menber
    June 2008
    4,518 Posts
    Seems like DDoS protection is engaged
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 11Late Late x 2 (list)

3. Post #8523
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    228 Posts
    looks like we've entered cloudflare DDOS protection, and everything's running smooth again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Late Late x 1 (list)

4. Post #8524
    Glod Menber
    June 2008
    4,518 Posts
    silky smooth
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

5. Post #8525
    I do it all
    November 2010
    14,209 Posts
    If it was being hit pretty bad you wouldn't be able to post that :)
    well as soon as I posted that, everything went fast
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

6. Post #8526
    "Epic Leddit pwner :)"
    March 2010
    12,364 Posts
    Well, at least Facepunch is fine now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Latvia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #8527
    Dennab
    July 2012
    796 Posts
    YO FUCK THESE PUSSIES TRYING TO DDOS US.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb x 23Artistic x 7Funny x 4Friendly x 2Agree x 2Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #8528
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    Takes bravery to say that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 3Disagree Disagree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #8529
    Dennab
    July 2012
    796 Posts
    Lmfao what are they gonna LOIC me off the internet? I don't give a shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb x 24Artistic x 3Funny x 2Winner x 1Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #8530
    :0
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    370 Posts
    think you should since your angry that there ddosing facepunch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #8531
    I do it all
    November 2010
    14,209 Posts
    Lmfao what are they gonna LOIC me off the internet? I don't give a shit.
    wow edgiest dude in the fucking galaxy, step back guys
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13Zing Zing x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #8532
    Dennab
    July 2012
    796 Posts
    I'm made of 50% piss, and 50% teen angst.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb x 10Artistic x 9Informative x 4Funny x 4Agree x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

13. Post #8533
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    5,333 Posts
    I was on the facebook facepunch page, and I saw someone mention DDoSing and a guy name Seth, is "seth" that brony guy? I know this might be consider random, but it would help me not get confused alot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

14. Post #8534
    :0
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    370 Posts
    seth is the guy who made sethhack
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree x 11Informative x 4Funny x 1Late x 1Useful x 1 (list)

15. Post #8535
    Dennab
    July 2012
    796 Posts
    Seth is a a faggot who has been ruining gmod with his hacks. He sells them to fucking retarded 13 year olds for more than the price of gmod itself. Thank god he quit making them, but if you google sethack it should come up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree x 10Dumb x 6Winner x 2Artistic x 1Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #8536
    I do it all
    November 2010
    14,209 Posts
    Seth is a a faggot who has been ruining gmod with his hacks. He sells them to fucking retarded 13 year olds for more than the price of gmod itself. Thank god he quit making them, but if you google sethack it should come up.
    something tells me you bought sethhack and you got your ass rightfully banned for doing so, now you're batshit insane cause seth won't refund you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 26Agree Agree x 2Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #8537
    ☆Artist of Science☆
    August 2010
    5,284 Posts
    Facepunch lives again. Thanks, garry.

But sometimes, this page goes up:
    "Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing."

What/why is that? I mean the token thing, why was it missing?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Vietnam Show Events

18. Post #8538
    December 2009
    8,766 Posts
    Facepunch lives again. Thanks, garry.

But sometimes, this page goes up:
    "Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing."

What/why is that? I mean the token thing, why was it missing?
    Cloudflare does some mathematical thing with your browser to see that you are not a bot or ddosing the forum. If the check cant be done you get that message. I think someone said that it was java based last time this happened so it might be something related to that. Try another browser and see what happens
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

19. Post #8539
    Dennab
    July 2012
    796 Posts
    something tells me you bought sethhack and you got your ass rightfully banned for doing so, now you're batshit insane cause seth won't refund you
    Yep, I would support that fucktard. No, I was a head admin of asterisk gaming, seth came around and DDoS'd out of business. I fucking hate the kid. Why would anyone in their right mind support that idiot, why would any one want to hack in gmod? It's beyond me..... Way to jump to conclusions though bro
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #8540
    ☆Artist of Science☆
    August 2010
    5,284 Posts
    Cloudflare does some mathematical thing with your browser to see that you are not a bot or ddosing the forum. If the check cant be done you get that message. I think someone said that it was java based last time this happened so it might be something related to that. Try another browser and see what happens
    Reloading/Re-entering the thread fixed it. Thanks anyway.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Vietnam Show Events

21. Post #8541
    I do it all
    November 2010
    14,209 Posts
    Yep, I would support that fucktard. No, I was a head admin of asterisk gaming, seth came around and DDoS'd out of business. I fucking hate the kid
    Understandable, but if you need to cry your rage out, don't do it here

http://www.tumblr.com

tags: sethhack, gmod, seth etc. and get it out that way - plus it's more suitable!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #8542
    For some reason firefox will let me past the browser check, but chrome wont. Anyone else getting the same problem?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #8543
    I do it all
    November 2010
    14,209 Posts
    For some reason firefox will let me past the browser check, but chrome wont. Anyone else getting the same problem?
    I get past the browser check quite fine, must be you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

24. Post #8544
    Dennab
    July 2012
    796 Posts
    Fuck Tumblr, they put shit into a .gif that doesn't need to be one. I like facepunch way more, I wish I could remember the password to my '07 account.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #8545
    RAPISTS ARE OPPRESSED
    April 2011
    12,403 Posts
    Yep, I would support that fucktard. No, I was a head admin of asterisk gaming, seth came around and DDoS'd out of business. I fucking hate the kid. Why would anyone in their right mind support that idiot, why would any one want to hack in gmod? It's beyond me..... Way to jump to conclusions though bro
    *gaming, isn't that the restart of phoenix somethingsomething? With the skate servers?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #8546
    Dennab
    July 2012
    796 Posts
    *gaming, isn't that the restart of phoenix somethingsomething? With the skate servers?
    Yeah mobrokers its breakyourface, you know me. I had been an admin there for around 5 years then they got shut down due to seth
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events

27. Post #8547
    RAPISTS ARE OPPRESSED
    April 2011
    12,403 Posts
    Yeah mobrokers its breakyourface, you know me. I had been an admin there for around 5 years then they got shut down due to seth
    Damn, most of my time on gmod was with you guys :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

28. Post #8548
    I do it all
    November 2010
    14,209 Posts
    Well seth ain't going to be around for much longer anymore in the hacking department, maybe you should reopen your servers?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #8549
    Dennab
    July 2012
    796 Posts
    Damn, most of my time on gmod was with you guys :(
    Yeah I don't even play gmod anymore, almost the entire community has been ruined by seth and his army of 13 year olds. I really wish I could re-open but the brains of our whole operation has vanished off the face of the internet so we have no coders.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

30. Post #8550
    It's time to unban Banshee Friend
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    -nvm i was wrong-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10 (list)

31. Post #8551
    RAPISTS ARE OPPRESSED
    April 2011
    12,403 Posts
    lmao you didn't have an 07 account

just log off before you make a bigger fool of yourself

Edited:

Pretty sure you're 13
    Actually, he does have an '07 account. Don't talk about things you know nothing about.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 3Zing Zing x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

32. Post #8552
    Dennab
    July 2012
    796 Posts
    lmao you didn't have an 07 account

just log off before you make a bigger fool of yourself

Edited:

Pretty sure you're 13
    Really? My banned account is called breakyourfac he might be from '06 and my not banned account is bluesky. I can switch over to my other windows partition which will autolog me into bluesky and I can post here if you really give that much of a shit about my join date. You're just kind of being a really big asshole if it matters that much to you when I joined. I've been playing since fucking gmod 9.0.4b so get off my back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #8553
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    Actually, he does have an '07 account. Don't talk about things you know nothing about.
    Oh sorry, I thought he was just a general shit poster
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

34. Post #8554
    insert long title here
    January 2009
    15,173 Posts
    Derailling much?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Austria Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

35. Post #8555
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts
    Ok I have a question

I can't show any pictures right now because it just goes back to the default page when I click it in history, but will show If it happens again, at random times clicking on the threads from the main page will redirect me to a blank page indicating an error and naming off fp's style sheets
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

36. Post #8556
    CP doesn't necessarily have to have a victim, it's just that 99.9% of the time it does. The thing with pedos is that they've been demonized to be horrible no matter what, and I don't think that's the case.
    April 2006
    16,101 Posts
    YEAH DOGG I FEEL YA
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner x 11Funny x 3Friendly x 1Agree x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #8557
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    5,964 Posts
    I cannot access Facepunch on Chrome, but I can access it on Firefox. Basically it can't get past the "wait 5 seconds" screen on Chrome. I apologize if this has been said already.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #8558
    I watched a stream of a video game so that means I'm an authority on it!
    May 2007
    5,316 Posts
    I'm made of 50% piss, and 50% teen angst.
    And 50% tool.

All in all, you are 150% of shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #8559
    Dennab
    July 2012
    796 Posts
    Can we stop de-railing this thread, shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #8560
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    3,007 Posts
    okay who leaked some skiddie's lua hacks this time?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)