1. Post #361
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2007
    4,333 Posts
    I don't know, it seems like something Valve would do, dropping hints somewhere totally unrelated.
    I don't recall them ever doing that. Have they?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

2. Post #362
    November 2008
    1,123 Posts
    And there's the fact that whoever wrote the review probably isn't spectacular with the English language. There's a lot of random upper-casing of letters for no reason, and, as Urser pointed out, there was a rather obvious spelling error.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

3. Post #363
    Gold Member
    August 2010
    489 Posts
    can't wait.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #364
    January 2012
    941 Posts
    something we all need
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #365
    June 2010
    6,247 Posts
    Even if it was Valve, what makes you think it's not something like DOTA2 or a CSGO Beta, but Episode 3 instead?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #366
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    5,641 Posts

This apparently happened yesterday in TF2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 30Late Late x 1 (list)

7. Post #367
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    4,488 Posts
    You are saying that Alyx had big boobs?
    You are saying that GlaDos is craving our cock?
    You are saying that Chell is a sexually aroused monkey that is trying to procreate with everyone who has muscles or guns?

What are you smoking.
    I like how sarevokh rated you dumb. How ironic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #368

April 2011
    231 Posts
    Sarevokh is back!! But I won't continue this useless discussion, because my ideas are more realistic, even if it's hard for you guys to face the unbearable truth of the status of VG women.
    Come on, everyone has at least one time crouched during HL2 just to see clearly Alyx's ass.

(User was banned for this post ("Still shit-posting/trolling." - postal))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 24Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #369
    November 2008
    1,123 Posts
    Come on, everyone has at least one time crouched during HL2 just to see clearly Alyx's ass.
    Erm, no? Probably because I'm not a creepy twelve year old.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

10. Post #370
    January 2012
    223 Posts

This apparently happened yesterday in TF2.
    I WAS THERE TOO!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Informative Informative x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #371

April 2011
    231 Posts
    Erm, no? Probably because I'm not a creepy twelve year old.
    Oh, come on... Don't you play Duke Nukem Forever just for that two chicks sucking your dick in the beginning of the game, and all these strippers everywhere?

Other FPS are just the "light" version of Duke!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 21Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #372
    Dennab
    May 2011
    564 Posts
    Oh, come on... Don't you play Duke Nukem Forever just for that two chicks sucking your dick in the beginning of the game, and all these strippers everywhere?
    Your shitposting is the last thing we need in this thread man, get out
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Poland Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

13. Post #373

March 2011
    20 Posts

I don't play DNF for that. Actually, I don't play it at all because it's a shitty game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Zing Zing x 7Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

14. Post #374
    July 2009
    2,629 Posts
    Sarevokh is back!! But I won't continue this useless discussion, because my ideas are more realistic, even if it's hard for you guys to face the unbearable truth of the status of VG women.

I which I didn't have to use this but I will.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 7 (list)

15. Post #375
    November 2008
    1,123 Posts

I played DNF because I waited so goddamned long for it, and I wanted some closure. And I'll admit, for as fucked up/stupid/immature as it was, I still enjoyed it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

16. Post #376
    gay as h*ck
    January 2012
    2,038 Posts

Are you perverted?
    Oh wait
    I think you are.
    Its a "Video game". Not "Real life"
    Sorry but i dont watch Lydia's boobs Or Alyx's ass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

17. Post #377
    July 2009
    2,629 Posts
    Not "Real life"
    what's real-life?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

18. Post #378
    gay as h*ck
    January 2012
    2,038 Posts
    what's real-life?
    i dont know i think its some kind of food.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Agree Agree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #379

April 2011
    231 Posts
    How many guys were m*st*rb*t*g on Lara Croft? How many were desperate searching for that infamous (and fake) "n*de" code? How many were searching for n*de pictures of "her" on the internet? How many X movies were made based on "her"?

And btw, I've quoted this picture because "rod0411" is me XD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 21Funny Funny x 3 (list)

20. Post #380
    gay as h*ck
    January 2012
    2,038 Posts
    How many guys were m*st*rb*t*g on Lara Croft? How many were desperate searching for that infamous (and fake) "n*de" code? How many were searching for n*de pictures of "her" on the internet? How many X movies were made based on "her"?

oh amazing.
    you got 20 likes on youtube
    *clap clap clap*
    oh good, my slow clap processor made it into this thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

21. Post #381
    I wish I had a tentacle hand. Japan would pay billions for some real-life tentacles.
    February 2009
    4,523 Posts

You don't have to censor words here, seeing as most of us are mature enough to take it, unlike you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 15 (list)

22. Post #382
    August 2011
    499 Posts

Nice to know
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

23. Post #383
    but I'm gay
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 13Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

24. Post #384
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    408 Posts

Good god damn, you are a perverted, sexually depraved moron. You seriously don't learn, do you? Back for like, what, half a day and already banned again. I can't even begin to describe the level of fucking idiot that you have spat out all over this thread. Here's a tip: next time you're unbanned, don't come back here. We could really, REALLY do without sexist, perverted morons.

Now, let's get back on topic, shall we?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Useful Useful x 1 (list)

25. Post #385
    lol dont you guys get he's trying to shit post the thread up?

lets talk about barneys locker

those pictures, who is it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

26. Post #386
    I love bestiality!
    May 2009
    4,832 Posts
    lol dont you guys get he's trying to shit post the thread up?

lets talk about barneys locker

those pictures, who is it?
    We all know that's Barney's sweetheart waiting back at a dock in Britain for him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

27. Post #387
    We all know that's Barney's sweetheart waiting back at a dock in Britain for him.
    well barneys a stud so not surprising

I mean look at him, afraid of cats and all that

28. Post #388
    February 2009
    1,909 Posts
    well barneys a stud so not surprising

I mean look at him, afraid of cats and all that
    Did you hear a cat just now ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #389

30. Post #390
    February 2009
    1,909 Posts
    D:

Srs note: Still dont get why they are afraid of cats...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

31. Post #391
    D:

Srs note: Still dont get why they are afraid of cats...
    I'm assuming teleportation + shit loads of gore

imagine only half of your body being teleported.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

32. Post #392
    I do it all
    November 2010
    13,717 Posts
    You should know the true place and true purpose of Video Games women. (basically the same as women pop singers).
    They are just virtual objects, you can make the différence with real women.

Tell me, quote one, just one, VG girl who has not big breasts, ass, and not sized like a supermodel.

Dwarf VG women? Ugly? I'm just going one step further in my ideas of what the indistry give us.
    I can't believe you just spewed that out of your mouth. Game designers who add a female character don't add tits and ass because all the virgins cum all over their monitors in disbelief, no, it is because that's what some woman bodies look like when they're mature. You don't understand how girls work or even how the adult body work only persisting to say that they're nothing but objects in the video game world.

Alyx is nothing far short than an object, she helps you a lot in Half Life and makes a great companion, even though Eli implies there should be some sexual activity going on, that is the only time they make mention to sexual activity, throughout the game Alyx shows love, friendship and trust not sexual thoughts of stopping Gordon to give him a quick blowjob and root to revive him to destroy the citadel and end the combine regime.

You're a fucking idiot son, I cannot believe I spent this much time writing this you obviously don't know what standards are.

I guess you'll learn but you can't see it. If you want to be a games designer when you leave primary school, god help you.

33. Post #393
    May 2011
    255 Posts
    I'm assuming teleportation + shit loads of gore

imagine only half of your body being teleported.
    Something like in Harry Potter when they get splinched?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #394
    May 2009
    2,558 Posts
    Are you perverted?
    Oh wait
    I think you are.
    Its a "Video game". Not "Real life"
    Sorry but i dont watch Lydia's boobs Or Alyx's ass.
    >Implying all the shit we feel is important isn't just more inane BS invented by our very species in a desire to control and reason with our own nature.

Man, I want more gore in the next HL. I know it doesn't fit in line with the atmosphere established in HL2, but then again HL2 wasn't necessarily in line with the atmosphere established in HL1... I really want the next HL installment to be really different from the last two episodes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #395
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,951 Posts
    >Implying all the shit we feel is important isn't just more inane BS invented by our very species in a desire to control and reason with our own nature.

Man, I want more gore in the next HL. I know it doesn't fit in line with the atmosphere established in HL2, but then again HL2 wasn't necessarily in line with the atmosphere established in HL1... I really want the next HL installment to be really different from the last two episodes.
    It probably will be as Gabe has said they want to go for a more dark nature and make elements that genuinely mentally frighten the players
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

36. Post #396
    November 2008
    1,123 Posts

This isn't 4chan, mate. Greentext doesn't work here, and I wouldn't attempt it here anyways, as it makes you look like an idiot.

Other than that, I agree with the second half of your post. I do kind of hope the next episode will have a much more grim feel to it all now that Eli's gone (And possibly the Combine having attained everything he knows by sucking out his brain).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #397

Ravenholm was one of my most favorite levels

shit was soooo cash
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #398
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2007
    4,333 Posts
    I just kind of find it boring now that I'm so used to it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

39. Post #399
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    2,552 Posts
    Ravenholm was one of my most favorite levels

shit was soooo cash
    I almost pooped my pants in fear when I played it for the first time.
    I remember I was at the part with the slow moving cart ride thingy, and I had no idea where to go, and the zombies kept on spawning until i was overwhelmed and I finally figured it out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

40. Post #400
    I almost pooped my pants in fear when I played it for the first time.
    I remember I was at the part with the slow moving cart ride thingy, and I had no idea where to go, and the zombies kept on spawning until i was overwhelmed and I finally figured it out.
    Once you figure it out fully all you do is beat the shit out of them before they come up and hide if they do
    then its like "wow boy am I slow"