1. Post #401
    Fuck You, Laren Faust
    July 2009
    2,432 Posts
    Half life 3's main antagonist is going to be Mr. Friendly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic x 7Funny x 4Agree x 2Artistic x 1Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #402
    January 2012
    1,577 Posts
    I imagine Half-life 3 will blow our mind with visuals, the source engine has changed so much since 2007.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Agree Agree x 7Optimistic Optimistic x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #403
    look at the changes between HL1 and HL2, Portal 1 and Portal 2, TF1 and TF2, etcetc

Just imagine if it WERE Half-Life 3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #404

December 2007
    150 Posts
    Stop having speculations about what Half Life 3 will be like...
    We all know that Valve will surprise us like they always do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #405
    what the hell do you want us to talk about then?

Foot fungus?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11Funny Funny x 4 (list)

6. Post #406
    Is, in fact, a real hedgehog.
    April 2009
    14,494 Posts
    guys stop talking about half life 3 in a half life 3 thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 10Winner Winner x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #407
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2007
    4,091 Posts
    The first rule of Half Life 3 is do not talk about Half Life 3

Edited:

The second rule of Half Life 3 is do not talk about Half Life 3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #408
    the third rule is ignore 1 and 2 and talk about hl3, also, no more rules, the end
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 9Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #409
    October 2010
    12,982 Posts
    I imagine Half-life 3 will blow our mind with visuals, the source engine has changed so much since 2007.
    Meh. I want to see Half-life 3 ship along with a majorly updated Source engine. Like, the stuff we've seen in Portal 2 or so, PLUS upgrades that we have not seen yet.

Or is it too much to ask? Not really if Valve actually has put efforts into Half-life 3 during the last couple of years.

Edit But I've been thinking that if Gordon Freeman is gonna find himself in Borealis or somewhere cold and snowy, maybe Valve has made some cool technology to simulate powdery snow, for example.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #410
    Meh. I want to see Half-life 3 ship along with a majorly updated Source engine. Like, the stuff we've seen in Portal 2 or so, PLUS upgrades that we have not seen yet.

Or is it too much to ask? Not really if Valve actually has put efforts into Half-life 3 during the last couple of years.

Edit But I've been thinking that if Gordon Freeman is gonna find himself in Borealis or somewhere cold and snowy, maybe Valve has made some cool technology to simulate powdery snow, for example.
    Gravity gun
    and

Ice based zombie killer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 16Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #411
    March 2011
    1,556 Posts
    Gravity gun
    and

Ice based zombie killer
    yabba my icing?

ice?

get it

:(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 43Zing Zing x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #412
    yabba my icing?

ice?

get it

:(
    I have the reversed sounds so that took my a while to get that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #413

December 2007
    150 Posts
    the third rule is ignore 1 and 2 and talk about hl3, also, no more rules, the end
    you made me laugh so bad now guys lol... (no sarcasm)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Israel Show Events Informative Informative x 3Friendly Friendly x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #414
    Dennab
    March 2008
    734 Posts
    I'd like to see some half-frozen zombies on Episode 3, maybe some of them stuck on the ice and all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

15. Post #415
    gay as h*ck
    January 2012
    2,042 Posts
    I'd like to see some half-frozen zombies on Episode 3, maybe some of them stuck on the ice and all.
    Huh?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events

16. Post #416
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,958 Posts
    He probably means that happy snowcone land whatever part of the world that research station Mossman was at, if the player gets taken on a wild adventure within their wildest imaginations to there
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

17. Post #417
    gay as h*ck
    January 2012
    2,042 Posts
    He probably means that happy snowcone land whatever part of the world that research station Mossman was at, if the player gets taken on a wild adventure within their wildest imaginations to there
    Oh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events

18. Post #418
    March 2008
    1,609 Posts
    Gravity gun
    and

Ice based zombie killer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 10Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #419
    kind of like that zombie in the start of ravenholm that was on a saw blade I guess
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #420
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,199 Posts
    I want for an Easter egg for their to be a frozen or zombified abominable snowman to be somewhere in there!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

21. Post #421
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    1,366 Posts
    I want for an Easter egg for their to be a frozen or zombified abominable snowman to be somewhere in there!
    Yea well the rest of us just want the game to be announced
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 18Agree Agree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

22. Post #422
    July 2009
    6,021 Posts
    They should just make a tiny cave with a frozen zombie hanging from the ceiling.

Boom. Instant Star Wars reference.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 10Winner Winner x 1 (list)

23. Post #423
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,199 Posts
    They should just make a tiny cave with a frozen zombie hanging from the ceiling.

Lightsaber bonus weapon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

24. Post #424
    Dennab
    May 2011
    564 Posts
    sweet media time
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Poland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 24Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 3 (list)

25. Post #425
    March 2011
    1,556 Posts
    crosseyed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #426
    March 2011
    106 Posts
    Still waiting the episode 3
    Im gonna try again finish half life all series....
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Turkey Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #427
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2007
    4,333 Posts
    sweet media time
    This guy's actually pretty good.
    http://kostanryuk.deviantart.com/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

28. Post #428
    Dennab
    May 2011
    564 Posts
    This guy's actually pretty good.
    http://kostanryuk.deviantart.com/
    That portal 2 fanart is neat as well
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Poland Show Events

29. Post #429
    June 2010
    2,461 Posts
    Ears too pointy. Would not fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

30. Post #430
    Ears too pointy. Would not fuck.
    I would
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 5Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #431
    April 2011
    386 Posts
    Thread theme while waiting for Half Life 3:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #432
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    991 Posts
    2012 is going to be the year... I can just feel it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 5 (list)

33. Post #433
    Certified Witch - Cutie Department
    April 2007
    13,885 Posts
    didn't know where to put this but hey this place is fine

gabe is growing a beard

maybe gabe is trying to be like gordon freeman?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 23Winner Winner x 10Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #434
    The Revelation
    July 2011
    2,924 Posts

gabe is growing a beard

He simply ventured out of the recreating room.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #435
    April 2011
    386 Posts

gabe is growing a beard

Santa Gabe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Funny Funny x 14Agree Agree x 5 (list)

36. Post #436
    June 2009
    3,288 Posts

Skyrim did that.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 28Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #437
    June 2011
    2,963 Posts

gabe is growing a beard

He looks so old in this pic :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Agree Agree x 14Disagree Disagree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #438
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    1,554 Posts
    From the interview that Scary Hobo-Gabe comes from, on the topic of Where The Hell Episode 3 Is:
    We’re acutely aware of how much we annoy our fans and it’s pretty frustrating to us when we put them into that situation. We try to go as fast as we can and we try to pick the things that we think are going to be most valuable to our customers and if there’s some magic way we can get more work done in a day then we’d love to hear about it, but we recognize that it’s been a long time whereas we have so many games that people really love–Counterstrike, Half Life, Portal, Left 4 Dead, not a whole lot of Ricochet enthusiasts out there, and at the same time we want to be making sure that those games and those stories and those characters are moving forward while also making sure that we don’t just get into terminal sequelitis.

But we’ve always somehow, you know, part of the reason that we backed off talking so much about what was happening in the future is that when we’ve done that in the past, you know, with Half Life 1 it was a year after we originally said it would be, Half Life 2 basically if you go and read the forum posts apparently took us fifty or sixty years to get done so we’re trying to be careful not to get people too excited and then have to go and disappoint them. So we’re sort of reacting in the other direction and saying “okay, well let’s have things a little more baked before we start getting people all excited about it.”
    There's also a awesome tour of Valve HQ with a picture that confirms everything you've ever expected:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Informative Informative x 9Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #439
    You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
    January 2007
    1,961 Posts
    Gabe looks more awesome with a beard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 18 (list)

40. Post #440
    December 2009
    5,967 Posts
    Guys

Guys

Guys

after seeing gabe's beard I realised. We will be alive to witness the death of gabe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 49Agree Agree x 1 (list)