1. Post #2161
    October 2007
    1,239 Posts
    you can see Gabe's mail in the email...
    keep thinking it's fake I have no problem it's not like I will feel better if you will believe me.
    Shut up already please
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2162
    April 2012
    145 Posts
    Lets skin him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #2163
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    1,250 Posts
    I thought of a gimmick where you could drop your crowbar and launch it using your gravity gun, and then pick it up later. If you couldn't reach it then it was tough luck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

4. Post #2164
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    6,690 Posts
    I thought of a gimmick where you could drop your crowbar and launch it using your gravity gun, and then pick it up later. If you couldn't reach it then it was tough luck.
    Sounds okay but why a crowbar when there's usually a ton of other stuff you could chuck with a gravity gun. It also seems like it would take a long time etc.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 10Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #2165
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    5,748 Posts
    Sounds okay but why a crowbar when there's usually a ton of other stuff you could chuck with a gravity gun. It also seems like it would take a long time etc.
    I remember there being something about throwing your crowbar with alt-fire.

Smod I think.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Useful Useful x 1 (list)

6. Post #2166
    Positive energy is space expanding, negative energy is space contracting. Or reverse?
    July 2005
    6,310 Posts
    This is a bucket list item I'd like to cross off soon.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #2167
    April 2012
    145 Posts
    ^ Thats on your bucket list?
    Well played
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

8. Post #2168
    August 2011
    499 Posts
    After Effects

Seriously though, that video doesn't prove the authenticity of the e-mail. And if it was was authentic. It could be another ploy.
    Holy fucking shit you fucking people.
    Are you fucking kidding me? Still? Really?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Late Late x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #2169
    April 2012
    145 Posts
    Holy fucking shit you fucking people.
    Are you fucking kidding me? Still? Really?
    We require an xray, a cat scan, an mri, and a looksy ourselves irl.

Edit: let "Fuck" rest
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

10. Post #2170
    "If something happens, be assured it was planned this way"
    April 2010
    1,967 Posts
    Stop thread shitting.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16 (list)

11. Post #2171
    Supercocks
    September 2010
    8,456 Posts
    What happened to barney in Episode Two? He said at the end of Episode One that he will meet us at white forest. Did his train get destroyed?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 9Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #2172
    April 2012
    145 Posts
    "Look! He's dead!"

13. Post #2173
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    250 Posts
    What happened to barney in Episode Two? He said at the end of Episode One that he will meet us at white forest. Did his train get destroyed?
    I think at the end of Episode 2, although you don't hear him, there's a voice similar to Barney's that cheers you on. I think the subtitle for the line is in Barney's color, too.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 15Agree Agree x 3Late Late x 1 (list)

14. Post #2174
    November 2010
    1,424 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

15. Post #2175
    April 2012
    145 Posts
    Meh. Only around 45 more days till e3, i will take a break on these.

44, 43, 42, 41...

16. Post #2176
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    6,907 Posts
    Oh fuck you Valve, more teasing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Brazil Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

17. Post #2177
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    3,070 Posts
    starting at 2:22 adam kovac gives his opinion on half life 3 speculation
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #2178
    Positive energy is space expanding, negative energy is space contracting. Or reverse?
    July 2005
    6,310 Posts
    Kleiner is going to announce something in DOTA2?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Late Late x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #2179
    The Pain Train's a-comin! Woo woo!
    August 2010
    1,096 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 2Useful Useful x 1Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #2180
    They make a good point, and IMHO really the only logical explaination though... after minute 5 that video gets insanely dumb
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #2181
    Gold Member
    April 2007
    8,217 Posts
    hasnt kliener been in dota 2 forever now (or at least the files for his sound pack)? im pretty sure the entire pack is out on youtube somewhere
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #2182
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    3,788 Posts
    Although they're right about it not being Half-Life. These guys have no fucking clue what they're talking about...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 23Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #2183
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    6,690 Posts
    I'm really confused. What happened to the Combine Overwiki exactly?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

24. Post #2184
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    5,641 Posts
    hasnt kliener been in dota 2 forever now (or at least the files for his sound pack)? im pretty sure the entire pack is out on youtube somewhere
    I know there's Tinker, who shares a voice actor with him.

25. Post #2185
    March 2010
    1,473 Posts
    I'm really confused. What happened to the Combine Overwiki exactly?
    They moved to their own site independent of wikia: http://combineoverwiki.net/wiki/Main_Page
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Winner Winner x 9Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

26. Post #2186
    July 2011
    17 Posts
    I'm really hoping that the crowbar's colour hasn't changed from the original crowbar like I've seen at times. Also if anybody knows than I'm wondering whether Garry's Mod will change as well with the new graphics and such? And will hl2.exe become hl3.exe?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #2187
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,589 Posts
    There aren't any audio files yet, there's just subtitles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #2188
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,325 Posts
    They moved to their own site independent of wikia: http://combineoverwiki.net/wiki/Main_Page
    Good, because wikia is annoying with all its advertisements.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

29. Post #2189
    March 2010
    1,473 Posts
    There aren't any audio files yet, there's just subtitles.
    Oh my god this might mean I'll need to buy dota2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 14Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

30. Post #2190
    February 2010
    1,185 Posts
    I'm really hoping that the crowbar's colour hasn't changed from the original crowbar like I've seen at times. Also if anybody knows than I'm wondering whether Garry's Mod will change as well with the new graphics and such? And will hl2.exe become hl3.exe?
    I doubt it. hl.exe to hl2.exe are whole new engines. Unless HL3/ep3 is on a whole new engine, which is unlikely, then I doubt it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

31. Post #2191
    I doubt it. hl.exe to hl2.exe are whole new engines. Unless HL3/ep3 is on a whole new engine, which is unlikely, then I doubt it.
    L4D2 used to be left4dead2.exe - Now its HL2.exe.
    That probably means they can change .exe names fairly easy.

(Also portal 2 is portal2.exe)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Informative Informative x 4 (list)

32. Post #2192
    June 2010
    5,550 Posts
    Little late on crowbar buff discussion but:

I think it's just fine as a backup weapon and a quick way to wreck any breakable materials without wasting ammo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

33. Post #2193
    Dennab
    May 2011
    564 Posts
    Since we get some traffic here: what do you think valve's going to do with all these crowbars sent?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Poland Show Events

34. Post #2194
    Absolute tosser, manchild, and belligerent douche-nozzle.
    July 2006
    6,483 Posts
    I have a question.

Why is it Valve has been all silent about EP3/HL3 for all those years and then suddenly start answering emails claiming there wont be a release this year? Have this been done before?
    I was thinking they set their spam filters to block anything with "Episode 3" or "HL3" in it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #2195
    Little late on crowbar buff discussion but:

I think it's just fine as a backup weapon and a quick way to wreck any breakable materials without wasting ammo.
    I'd like it to have a bit more feel to it, more like you are hitting boxes with a crowbar, less tapping stuff with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

36. Post #2196
    June 2010
    5,550 Posts
    I'd like it to have a bit more feel to it, more like you are hitting boxes with a crowbar, less tapping stuff with it.
    That bothers me too, actually. Why does Gordon whack things with something made for cracking things open? Sure, the business end of the crowbar has potential to hurt especially if it stays lodged, but otherwise it's like repeatedly slapping a window with a book.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

37. Post #2197
    Ask me about my 'female train' fetish.
    January 2006
    5,429 Posts
    That bothers me too, actually. Why does Gordon whack things with something made for cracking things open? Sure, the business end of the crowbar has potential to hurt especially if it stays lodged, but otherwise it's like repeatedly slapping a window with a book.
    It's part of what makes half-life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

38. Post #2198
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    6,118 Posts
    It's a heavy bit of metal with a point on the end.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

39. Post #2199
    April 2012
    145 Posts
    Yup. Search half life 3 and the journalists are flaming away at the tweets... "valve going to announce hl3!" "valve prepping for announcement"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

40. Post #2200
    July 2005
    6,310 Posts

Edited:

late? Dammit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Late Late x 14Funny Funny x 1 (list)