1. Post #1561
    Oh look, now we know what the space-rock stuff was from the guy's work-reel.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 19Late Late x 13Funny Funny x 4Informative Informative x 3 (list)

2. Post #1562
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    3,919 Posts
    What if the space stuff was a sequel to Gunman Chronicles.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)

3. Post #1563
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    5,417 Posts
    Oh look, now we know what the space-rock stuff was from the guy's work-reel.

So weird

Edited:

Makes me wanna see all the crazy hidden stuff at Valve that will never be released
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 28 (list)

4. Post #1564
    So weird

Edited:

Makes me wanna see all the crazy hidden stuff at Valve that will never be released
    You mean stuff like this

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 22Late Late x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #1565
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    6,155 Posts
    That Coach Freeman video confused me.

Like, a lot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #1566
    1.21 GIGAWATTS!
    May 2010
    6,541 Posts
    You mean stuff like this

I would play this.

Maybe Valve should make a TV series out of it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 9Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #1567
    I would play this.

Maybe Valve should make a TV series out of it.
    TV series, no.
    Release it as a mod, yes!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #1568
    "New movie The Cabin In The Woods contains an L4D Easter Egg. Anyone seen it ?"

http://www.discoverthecabininthewoods.com/
    I want to see the movie really badly, I'll try to see it when I do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

9. Post #1569
    I do it all
    November 2010
    13,442 Posts
    So weird

Edited:

I'm more interested in seeing the Alpha, Beta and Final versions of a game. To me that's more interesting
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events

10. Post #1570

November 2011
    20 Posts
    TV series, no.
    Release it as a mod, yes!
    YES
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #1571
    Ask me about my 'female train' fetish.
    Dennab
    January 2006
    5,457 Posts
    What if the space stuff was a sequel to Gunman Chronicles.
    You do know that Valve played no part in the development of that game other than licensing GoldSrc as a base right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

12. Post #1572
    RAIN BOW DASH IS TEH BEST PONY! SWAG!
    Dennab
    November 2010
    1,570 Posts
    You do know that Valve played no part in the development of that game other than licensing GoldSrc as a base right?
    Valve Developer Community posted:
    After significant work, Rewolf was given some office space, funding and a mapper (Jeff Lane) by Valve Software to help complete the project.

Gunman Chronicles is not available on Steam in spite of the fact that Valve Software owns the rights to it. It was planned as a free game for owners of Half-Life.
    https://developer.valvesoftware.com/...man_Chronicles
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Brazil Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #1573
    November 2010
    1,377 Posts
    Valve Developer Community posted: posted:
    After significant work, Rewolf was given some office space, funding and a mapper (Jeff Lane) by Valve Software to help complete the project.

Gunman Chronicles is not available on Steam in spite of the fact that Valve Software owns the rights to it. It was planned as a free game for owners of Half-Life.
    Gunman Chronicles always looked awersome to me, although after even read that page im still confused: is a full game, or is a mod?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

14. Post #1574
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    408 Posts
    From the guy who brought you this:

Now presents you with HL2: EP3 Gameplay

Is it okay that this video terrified me AND made me lol?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

15. Post #1575
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,347 Posts
    Gunman Chronicles always looked awersome to me, although after even read that page im still confused: is a full game, or is a mod?
    I have Gunman Chronicles installed on my computer (Steam version) and I admit is it quite fun. And it's a game, started as a mod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #1576
    November 2010
    1,377 Posts
    Its a game. Ok. I only had that question because i have been seen a lot of sites where you could get it and i didnt knew if it was piracy or not. Thanks.

Now that im thinking, Absolute Redemption was a mod and a game too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Spain Show Events

17. Post #1577
    Dennab
    January 2006
    5,457 Posts
    Valve were not given a choice. They were forced to help by their publisher Sierra.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

18. Post #1578
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Winner Winner x 11 (list)

19. Post #1579

January 2012
    20 Posts
    The figure measures 12". There is a number 4 on the tape, numerous in fact.
    12 divided by 4 equals 3
    Half life 3 confirmed!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 16Winner Winner x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #1580
    April 2011
    402 Posts
    To me it looks like they want to give the consumer the idea of how big the upcoming valve toys will be
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #1581
    November 2008
    1,112 Posts
    Someone's building a full-scale replica of Atlas?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

22. Post #1582
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,328 Posts
    but that's P-Body
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 14Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #1583
    November 2008
    1,112 Posts
    but that's P-Body
    Didn't really play or pay any attention to Portal 2, so it's not like I know who is who.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

24. Post #1584
    March 2012
    54 Posts
    VALVe HQ...

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac France Show Events Agree Agree x 5Zing Zing x 4Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

25. Post #1585
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    9,810 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

26. Post #1586
    August 2010
    867 Posts
    Absolutely love this one, mind if I use it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

27. Post #1587
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    9,810 Posts
    Absolutely love this one, mind if I use it?
    not at all, the avatars are for everyone to use
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7 (list)

28. Post #1588
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

29. Post #1589
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    9,810 Posts
    What about the Gman?
    still being worked on along with other headcrabs and antlions
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

30. Post #1590
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2007
    4,333 Posts
    The figure measures 12". There is a number 4 on the tape, numerous in fact.
    12 divided by 4 equals 3
    Half life 3 confirmed!!!
    Just stop. This was never funny and never will be funny.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 12Agree Agree x 8Informative Informative x 1 (list)

31. Post #1591
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    6,728 Posts
    Just stop. This was never funny and never will be funny.
    There are nine words in your sentence. 9 divided by 3 equals 3. fear me is a secret valve employee attempting to hide half-life 3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Winner Winner x 5Informative Informative x 2 (list)

32. Post #1592
    I love bestiality!
    May 2009
    4,827 Posts
    There are nine words in your sentence. 9 divided by 3 equals 3. fear me is a secret valve employee attempting to hide half-life 3
    I hate you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 11Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #1593
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    4,123 Posts
    You're making yourself look like a idiot. Congrats.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

34. Post #1594
    Dennab
    January 2006
    5,457 Posts
    You're making yourself look like a idiot. Congrats.
    .FLAP.JACK.DAN. has 3 words. Must be ep3!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

35. Post #1595
    July 2009
    5,933 Posts
    There are 2 morons in this thread using an overused hated joke. Add on the one moron who is making a parody of said hated joke right now (aka me). 2+1=3.

3 morons confirmed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner x 10Zing x 6Funny x 2Agree x 2Informative x 2Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #1596
    ☆Artist of Science☆
    August 2010
    5,219 Posts

Skip to 8:12
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Vietnam Show Events Informative Informative x 12Friendly Friendly x 4Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #1597
    January 2008
    128 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Late Late x 7Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

38. Post #1598
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    5,417 Posts
    Oh no you didn't

Edited:

you almost got me worked up son
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #1599
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    1,328 Posts
    late and dumb, it was confirmed that it has nothing to do with Half-Life 3, it was just a tech test.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #1600
    March 2012
    54 Posts
    Oh My God...

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 21Informative Informative x 2Late Late x 1 (list)