1. Post #1841
    Random guy
    March 2009
    1,956 Posts
    It has to be meet the pyro, I can see the soldiers rpg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

2. Post #1842
    I can see the pyro taunting as the rocket shoots.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #1843
    July 2010
    6,696 Posts
    I hope you guys know this is the Half-life thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

4. Post #1844
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    9,836 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

5. Post #1845
    October 2007
    1,246 Posts
    what are you doing
    He's posting a video.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 7Informative Informative x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #1846
    July 2010
    6,696 Posts
    what are you doing
    by the way welcome back butthurter i missed you

Edited:

He's posting a video.
    posting a video completely unnecessary and not related to the thread at all is what he's doing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #1847
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    6,307 Posts
    And I'm not posting a video.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #1848
    July 2010
    6,696 Posts
    And I'm not posting a video.
    what

9. Post #1849
    "If something happens, be assured it was planned this way"
    April 2010
    1,971 Posts
    Edited:

Does that have to do with Hl2?

No

Does that have to do with Episode Three or Hl3?

No

So don't post it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #1850
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    3,805 Posts
    Actually, pretty sure there was a possible clue to Half Life 3 on there (The blurred/pixelated screen, I think?)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Funny Funny x 4Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #1851
    July 2010
    6,696 Posts
    Actually, pretty sure there was a possible clue to Half Life 3 on there (The blurred/pixelated screen, I think?)
    You have got to be kidding me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 14Funny Funny x 6 (list)

12. Post #1852
    April 2010
    1,971 Posts
    I'm not even going to attempt to respond it that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

13. Post #1853
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,217 Posts

omg hfl3 arg!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #1854
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    14,199 Posts

omg hfl3 arg!!!
    What the fuck am I looking at here.

15. Post #1855
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,785 Posts
    His Desktop from 1988. Apparently Firefox, Steam, and Facepunch have existed longer than I thought.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

16. Post #1856
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    6,307 Posts
    Pixelated=Half-Life 3 apparently.

I guess all those times I watched crime shows and it blurred peoples' faces, it was really because they had Half-Life 3 on their face.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #1857
    April 2010
    1,971 Posts
    If that it the case, I have seen alot of HL3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

18. Post #1858
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    9,836 Posts
    Please note that imgur is blocking facepunch. They won't tell us why - so we're now blocking links to *************. If you were using imgur please find a new image host. I have had good experience with puush.

there goes the hl2 avatars collection having to be reuploaded all over
    ill just upload the completed pack in zip instead
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8 (list)

19. Post #1859
    Positive energy is space expanding, negative energy is space contracting. Or reverse?
    July 2005
    6,478 Posts
    I dreamt I was at a conference with gabe as a speaker and he had HL3 posters, but I wasn't allowed to see them. :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

20. Post #1860
    I do it all
    November 2010
    13,909 Posts
    Hate to rain on your parade but it isn't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Useful Useful x 1 (list)

21. Post #1861
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    1,674 Posts
    Ever since that 'Richochet 2' article was posted, I started replaying the HL2 games :') Currently at fucking ravenholm!

I really hope HL3 is announced soon...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 4 (list)

22. Post #1862
    Random guy
    March 2009
    1,956 Posts
    When HL3 Is announced, about a week before the reliese date, I will re-play the entire series. (Except BS and OF)

Edited:

How 'bout you guys?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

23. Post #1863
    August 2010
    457 Posts
    When HL3 Is announced, about a week before the reliese date, I will re-play the entire series. (Except BS and OF)

Edited:

How 'bout you guys?
    If Black Mesa is actually released, I'll probably do the same, but I would play Black Mesa instead of the original Half-Life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Costa Rica Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

24. Post #1864
    Random guy
    March 2009
    1,956 Posts
    If Black Mesa is actually released, I'll probably do the same, but I would play Black Mesa instead of the original Half-Life.
    I doubt Black Mesa is ever going to be released
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 12Disagree Disagree x 6Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #1865
    September 2009
    2,045 Posts
    I doubt the BM dev team would dump all their work all the way up to 2004 for no reason.
    I mean, come on, you don't work on something for almost a decade and just leave it unreleased like many of you seem to believe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP France Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

26. Post #1866
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,424 Posts
    I hope they release the source so we can remake old half life mods easily.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #1867
    support my deus ex fanfiction
    November 2009
    1,397 Posts
    I hope they release the source so we can remake old half life mods easily.
    [citation needed] VALVe has publicly stated that the only Source code they will release will be for any Half-Life games.

(ASW was made in house, but not mainly by VALVe)

28. Post #1868
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    9,435 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic x 3Disagree x 3Informative x 1Dumb x 1Late x 1 (list)

29. Post #1869
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,424 Posts
    [citation needed] VALVe has publicly stated that the only Source code they will release will be for any Half-Life games.

(ASW was made in house, but not mainly by VALVe)
    I was talking about black mesa, but what did you think I was talking about? I'm not being agressive, just curious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

30. Post #1870
    November 2009
    1,397 Posts
    I was talking about black mesa, but what did you think I was talking about? I'm not being agressive, just curious.
    VALVe Games

31. Post #1871

32. Post #1872
    November 2009
    1,397 Posts
    You know what? I'm not even going to care.

Nope.

Not one single fuck.

...Not going to happen today...

...You can't get to me VALVe...

...I'm not going t-oh god e3 is nearing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

33. Post #1873
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    7,118 Posts
    Given the whole cultural significance HL fans have been giving to the number 3 with jokes like 'GABE BLINKED 3 TIMES IN VIDEO - HL3 CONFIRMED', I think it's plausible that NVIDIA is going to give us something.

They could have used the right bloody crowbar though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

34. Post #1874
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    6,828 Posts
    Given the whole cultural significance HL fans have been giving to the number 3 with jokes like 'GABE BLINKED 3 TIMES IN VIDEO - HL3 CONFIRMED', I think it's plausible that NVIDIA is going to give us something. They could have used the right bloody crowbar though.
    The HL crowbar would be harder to write on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #1875
    October 2009
    838 Posts
    Well as it says that the surprise announcement or whatever is on the 29th then we haven't exactly got that long before we see what all this is about.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

36. Post #1876
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    9,435 Posts
    Well as it says that the surprise announcement or whatever is on the 29th then we haven't exactly got that long before we see what all this is about.
    It's actually in 2 hours.
    http://www.geforce.co.uk/whats-new/a...ing-countdown/

I have my doubts, considering that Valve and AMD are partnered.

37. Post #1877
    October 2009
    838 Posts
    It's actually in 2 hours.
    http://www.geforce.co.uk/whats-new/a...ing-countdown/

I have my doubts, considering that Valve and AMD are partnered.
    Aye, but still, even with that (and the fact that the zombies aren't exactly the biggest part of half life), if it hasn't got anything to do with HL then giving out crowbars is a bloody daft thing to do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

38. Post #1878

November 2011
    20 Posts
    But why would Nvidia have anything to do with Valve, or Half-Life in particular? Why wouldn't this kind of message come from Valve themselves?

Unless I'm missing some ridonkulous clues, my guess is that Nvidia is just using a viral marketing technique to stir up interest in the HL fanbase without having to overtly announce anything or break copyright laws. Which means we'll get yet another statement from Valve refuting yet another claim to HL3 clues in the next week or so.

But anyways. All aboard the hype train...

39. Post #1879
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,424 Posts
    Announcement:

NVIDIA posted:
    In celebration of NVIDIA buying valve we are releasing Half-Life Uplink in 3D! Cost is a $25 monthly fee and requires a 3d set. Upon purchase you are obliged to return your crowbars with a 30$ shipping fee. Please note that this is only a beta of a trial that last's 15 minutes. It may be bug ridden and cause irrepairable crashes to your computer. Upon death you are required to buy this again. We shall give out names, phone numbers and email adresses to show your support for the world. We would also like to announce Steam will also be available for a monthly fee of $30 and is being moderated by EA and merged with Orign, now being called "Storigneam". Those who already have Storigneam will have to pay 29.99 and are taxed to support the country for better purchases like this. Thank you for our support and feedback will not be appreciated!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Funny Funny x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

40. Post #1880
    Ask me about my 'female train' fetish.
    Dennab
    January 2006
    5,457 Posts
    But why would Nvidia have anything to do with Valve, or Half-Life in particular?
    Didn't Nvidia and ATI both have separate deals? Portal first slice, HL2DM and Lost Coast if I recall correctly?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)