1. Post #721
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    Is gonedead0 butthurt or something? He's just dumb spamming. And I agree with Ldesu. Seeing some of the people's cars here make me so jelly.
    I guess he is butthurt. I don't see what I said that was so dumb, or why he would dumb all of my other posts. If he's got a problem with me car he can take it up with me. To my face.

Edited:

I like what you've done with your car, and the fact that you boosted it yourself is nothing to frown upon. I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't like that towhook though.
    Yeah, the tow hook isn't permanent. It'll come off eventually. Just had it laying around. It's been on and off of the car before.

Also, still waiting for chip to boost it. CRX I boosted myself, and this motor and the kit was donor from the CRX.

I own an auto shop so it's not hard for me to do stuff like this (when I have the money).

Edited:

By the way darksamus that's a bitchin' ride. Love it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #722
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,707 Posts
    By the way darksamus that's a bitchin' ride. Love it.
    Thanks, I'll probably start posting here. I just made it official today, it's mine. The guy who I bought it from put so much work into keeping it in shape for thirty years, it was his baby. I almost felt bad taking it from him, he stood in the driveway and watched us drive away. It's now my personal mission to never mess it up. Ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

3. Post #723
    December 2011
    1,964 Posts
    Thanks, I'll probably start posting here. I just made it official today, it's mine. The guy who I bought it from put so much work into keeping it in shape for thirty years, it was his baby. I almost felt bad taking it from him, he stood in the driveway and watched us drive away. It's now my personal mission to never mess it up. Ever.

Gib us super hi res photos under le hood
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #724
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,707 Posts
    Gib us super hi res photos under le hood
    I'll do that tomorrow, right now it's 8:35 PM so kinda shitty lighting. It's got a stock V6 Buick in it, only a couple thousand Camaros came with it out of the factory.

Edited:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buick_V6_engine

It's the 231.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #725
    October 2010
    11,570 Posts
    Is gonedead0 butthurt or something? He's just dumb spamming. And I agree with Ldesu. Seeing some of the people's cars here make me so jelly.
    ratings

who car
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

6. Post #726
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    ratings

who car
    Dude I don't have anywhere to put all these boxes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

7. Post #727
    Dip
    June 2009
    1,042 Posts

just got it
    Your car looks nicer with stripes than mine :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #728
    Ask Me About My VW Beetle Fetish
    March 2008
    10,047 Posts

Tint :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #729
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    7,103 Posts
    I'll do that tomorrow, right now it's 8:35 PM so kinda shitty lighting. It's got a stock V6 Buick in it, only a couple thousand Camaros came with it out of the factory.

Edited:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buick_V6_engine

It's the 231.
    Beautiful Camaro but it's gatta be a dog with that thing. Even the 350s were slow as hell.

You gonna drop in something bigger?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #730
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,707 Posts
    Beautiful Camaro but it's gatta be a dog with that thing. Even the 350s were slow as hell.

You gonna drop in something bigger?
    Right now I can't afford drop in a V8, and I'm not sure I will to be honest, it still sounds amazing, gets OK gas mileage (especially for a 32 year old car), and handles pretty well.

Here are those pictures of the engine.

What do you think, AA? For five grand I got this car with 112k miles, a new set of door seals, a new set of hoses, non-leaky t-tops, and the original cover for the car and the t-tops.

Have another picture of the car itself, too.

Edited:

Your car looks nicer with stripes than mine :(

This is yours right? I think it looks really nice with those.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #731
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,897 Posts
    So I've come to realize I miss owning a 1980's car already. I think I might pick up something sporty to play with when I'm done with my cross-country moving clusterfuck and have paid off my Corolla.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

12. Post #732
    Pimpin' Member
    September 2008
    631 Posts
    My current car ( And first :) )
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iceland Show Events Winner Winner x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #733
    January 2009
    1,853 Posts
    Might be purchasing this car (second hand) soon, kinda gonna be the first car I can call my own :D

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

14. Post #734
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    2,594 Posts
    Looking good. Don't know how that Jap haters can say the Japanese don't make nice cars, that's boodiful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

15. Post #735
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    2,692 Posts
    What is it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

16. Post #736
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    Subaru Legacy, get with the times Hell Strike.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #737
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    2,140 Posts
    Looking good. Don't know how that Jap haters can say the Japanese don't make nice cars, that's boodiful.
    I don't hate jap cars but I think that looks boring personally.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #738
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    I was gonna get a Legacy instead of an Altima, couldn't find a decent one though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

19. Post #739
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,444 Posts
    lowered

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

20. Post #740
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts
    Better. Me gusta.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

21. Post #741
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,444 Posts
    Better. Me gusta.
    I'm glad you do. I scrape shit constantly

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

22. Post #742
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    8,952 Posts
    That green is really nice
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

23. Post #743
    IT WAS ONLY $1 SO WHY NOT BUY A TITLE?
    March 2007
    3,102 Posts
    That green is really nice
    Especially when it's that clean. I thought he repainted it :gonk:
    Even the Rims look nice, and my white rims get dirty so fcking fast. D:

Gawd... I think I'm gonna call the junk yard and see if they have a hood.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

24. Post #744
    January 2009
    1,853 Posts
    I've always thought that specific generation of Legacys looks nice and clean, and the previous owner I think, has done some pretty tasteful mods to it. Power wise this is the most basic 2L version, but as a daily cruiser I can't say I mind.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

25. Post #745
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    1,178 Posts
    I've always thought that specific generation of Legacys looks nice and clean, and the previous owner I think, has done some pretty tasteful mods to it. Power wise this is the most basic 2L version, but as a daily cruiser I can't say I mind.
    What other car is in the garage? From the looks of the Legacy's rear bumper... It looks blue.
    It might not even be a car though, curious.

Vaguely looks like a blue R34 Skyline to me for some reason.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events

26. Post #746
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,650 Posts

needs a new leaf spring shackle but it's all good c:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #747
    December 2009
    654 Posts

Sad car is sad :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #748
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    2,692 Posts

Sad car is sad :(
    "MAN I FUCKING LOVE GETTING WORKED ON, GETTIN NEW PARTS N SHIT AWE YE"

29. Post #749
    December 2009
    654 Posts
    "MAN I FUCKING LOVE GETTING WORKED ON, GETTIN NEW PARTS N SHIT AWE YE"
    "MAN, I LOVE IT WHEN MY OWNER IS THINKING ABOUT TRADING ME FOR A FOXBODY, I FEEL SO GOOD ABOUT MYSELF"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

30. Post #750
    November 2008
    2,079 Posts
    It has a minescule amount of dirt on it WASH EVERYTHING! Been having an awesome winter, 5x better than last year, my truck is shit on ice but hauls ass on dirt and pavement so it's good that it's so warm.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #751
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    7,103 Posts
    I see an abandoned shack in the back. Ram your ram (HAHA SO FUNNY) into it at 70 mph because it'd be funny
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #752
    November 2008
    2,079 Posts
    That's the bitching' chickin', me and my friend made it into a fort, it has 1 wall of insulation made from scrap wood and old foam mattresses and it's heated by a single small barrel that smokes the shit out of the place till we build a propper fire place. I just build weapons and shit in it and relax, cool place but we need to scavenge for more wood to fill the holes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

33. Post #753
    q0q
    February 2012
    699 Posts
    That's the bitching' chickin', me and my friend made it into a fort, it has 1 wall of insulation made from scrap wood and old foam mattresses and it's heated by a single small barrel that smokes the shit out of the place till we build a propper fire place. I just build weapons and shit in it and relax, cool place but we need to scavenge for more wood to fill the holes.
    You build weapons and shit in it?

34. Post #754
    January 2009
    1,853 Posts
    What other car is in the garage? From the looks of the Legacy's rear bumper... It looks blue.
    It might not even be a car though, curious.

Vaguely looks like a blue R34 Skyline to me for some reason.
    Now that you mention it, I get what you mean, but I think the guy drives a Legacy GT or something. I'm inspecting the black one tomorrow, very likely to make a deposit on it :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #755
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    5,493 Posts

Edited:

I mean

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Zing Zing x 2 (list)

36. Post #756
    I HAVE A ROTARY BECAUSE ITS GODDAMN AWESOME!
    April 2007
    3,146 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

37. Post #757
    November 2008
    2,079 Posts
    You build weapons and shit in it?
    We've built a couple knives, some sort of pick axe, nail bat, nail stick, nail plank, nail pipe (nails in everything), hammers, coke grenades, baking soda grenades, tennis ball grenades, elastic guns, nun chucks, we have a lot of free time. As for the shit we usually fuel our creativity with granola bar, multiple sandwiches, and tomato juice/v8 so we are constantly brewing shit inside of us.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #758
    q0q
    February 2012
    699 Posts
    We've built a couple knives, some sort of pick axe, nail bat, nail stick, nail plank, nail pipe (nails in everything), hammers, coke grenades, baking soda grenades, tennis ball grenades, elastic guns, nun chucks, we have a lot of free time. As for the shit we usually fuel our creativity with granola bar, multiple sandwiches, and tomato juice/v8 so we are constantly brewing shit inside of us.
    I seriously thought that you meant shit as in "we poopoo in there."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #759
    Can i have a tital Dav0r?
    August 2005
    1,904 Posts
    You must not get out much then.

40. Post #760
    Can i have a tital Dav0r?
    August 2005
    1,904 Posts

My car always gets raped by tree sap. It got hit pretty hard today because it's been so windy. The dust and dirt that also gets blown around in the wind sticks to it. It isn't hard to wash off, but it instantly makes your car look like a dirty piece of shit, and i believe it eats your clear coat.

I need to invest in a car cover.