1. Post #201
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,060 Posts
    If you can get M4 stock adapters, you could probably fit one of those magpul adjustable sniping stocks on it.

It'd be pretty gay but probably would look right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #202
    December 2009
    8,786 Posts
    In solid black it might look OK.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #203
    POOP DICKS
    August 2008
    4,902 Posts
    What's the flat thing on top
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

4. Post #204
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,060 Posts
    so i go onto some website i sometimes look at to search for something and

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=6823

seems that stock idea doesn't look TOO terrible but it's infinitely less classy and awesome than the proper one + doesn't fold

and raped stanag taking lower for maximum why
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

5. Post #205
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    that looks terrible

well, everything but the grip looks terrible
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

6. Post #206
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,060 Posts
    the way i see it

if you want an m4 stock, m4 mag, and rails

buy an m4

don't just fuck up a cool gun
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

7. Post #207
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    No this is the BF3 IAR.
    http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...tomatic-rifle/
    You know, the gun they're actually going to use.
    HK won the competition.
    http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...tion-big-news/
    marines have already been using the m27 for some time now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #208
    December 2009
    8,786 Posts
    Yeah k wasn't sure ya see.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

9. Post #209
    March 2009
    2,447 Posts
    so i go onto some website i sometimes look at to search for something and

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=6823

seems that stock idea doesn't look TOO terrible but it's infinitely less classy and awesome than the proper one + doesn't fold

and raped stanag taking lower for maximum why
    sig 556 is a pos.
    SIG USA's qc has gone down the shitter, legit european sigs are where it's at.
    not to mention that it's pretty much the "ribbed for her pleasure" sig
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Taiwan Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #210
    Resident IFAP Phantas- magor- iologist
    July 2010
    5,992 Posts
    This:

I just like the way it looks
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #211
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,205 Posts
    Beretta ARX-170?

I liked it for a while but the lower receiver is mad beefy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

12. Post #212
    Resident IFAP Phantas- magor- iologist
    July 2010
    5,992 Posts
    I like beefy. a SCAR with a EGLM is hella sexy to me. Only thing I don't like about the ARX is the tiny bottom rail and proprietary grenade launcher.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #213
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,205 Posts
    SCAR with EGLM is nice and the ARX certainly looks better with the grenade launcher on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

14. Post #214
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,356 Posts
    it looks like a nerfgun painted black :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #215
    ಥ益ಥ ... Beautiful.
    April 2006
    12,027 Posts
    I like the more streamlined, less beefy arx160

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #216
    December 2009
    13,431 Posts
    Isn't the ARX-160 really bad IRL?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #217
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    Looks like it is. Looks very fragile.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #218
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    3,858 Posts
    This:

I just like the way it looks
    fishgun and a half.

I wonder if the Kel-tec KSG would work well , and no doubt it's redeeming feature IRL would be used for the airsoft replica.. 14 tri shot shells in a small weapon? Yes please.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #219
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,356 Posts
    If that was a gas shotgun it would be better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #220
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,274 Posts
    How would you stack trishot shells? Trishots don't use their mag tubes to hold ammo.
    But while 14 shells is cool as hell, I feel like having that in a gas shotgun would be bad, it has a pretty complicated loading system if I recall, and that would not last long.

Actually, if they made some awesome revolving mechanism where you switch between 3 trishot shells, (one chambered and one in each mag tube) where you pump and it rotates to the next shell, that would be the coolest ever. 30 bursts without reloading is pretty goddamn good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

21. Post #221
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,356 Posts
    It's a breach loading system.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #222
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,274 Posts
    I'm well aware. However, a bullpup with two mag tubes that have to split feed into one chamber with a downwards ejection port is a lot to ask for from airsoft.
    There's no way to fit either a Maruzen or Tanaka system into there for sure, but maybe an M500 could fit in with some insane modifications.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

23. Post #223
    May 2011
    822 Posts
    A lewis gun with a working magazine and blowback would be awesome.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #224
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,500 Posts
    Someone on the British WW2 airsoft forum made a p. convincing one out of an M4
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

25. Post #225
    r 1
    January 2012
    92 Posts
    All the guns mentioned in the OP were just overpowered weapons from shitty games.

26. Post #226
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,274 Posts
    THE GALIL'S TOTALLY NEVER BEEN IN A VIDEO GAME BEFORE
    Also, there's more than a few replicas of it around, like a dozen of them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #227
    No such thing as overkill.
    January 2007
    7,877 Posts
    All the guns mentioned in the OP were just overpowered weapons from shitty games.
    The PKM? Seriously?

28. Post #228
    June 2010
    6,357 Posts

That's already made, just sayin'.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

29. Post #229
    December 2009
    13,431 Posts

Because G&G totally didn't make this two years ago.
    http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_inf...oducts_id=7392
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #230
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    r1 stppuid faggot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

31. Post #231
    r 1
    January 2012
    92 Posts
    THE GALIL'S TOTALLY NEVER BEEN IN A VIDEO GAME BEFORE
    Also, there's more than a few replicas of it around, like a dozen of them.
    The M95 is pretty much a seperate "fork" from the Galil, in the sense that both of these guns are based on the Rk-62. (The Rk-62 was also based on the AK-47) I personally prefer the M95 over the Galil, though, so...

The PKM? Seriously?
    Not necessarily as badly OP as the others, but it is in BF3.

That's already made, just sayin'.
    I honestly didn't even know, and my lack of Googling is the cause. Oops.

32. Post #232
    December 2009
    13,431 Posts
    PKM =\= PKP.

33. Post #233
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    7,683 Posts
    Gun is op in a video game

no way it can be cool!!!

I happen to think those guns are cool in the REAL world, not just video games. Having games that feature them is a plus, but not the reason they're in this thread for the most part. I should point out that the OP for the previous thread (this is the second iteration) is much older than Battlefield 3 and had much of the same guns mentioned in it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #234
    r 1
    January 2012
    92 Posts
    PKM =\= PKP.
    Oh. Well, in that case, you've got me.

Gun is op in a video game

no way it can be cool!!!

I happen to think those guns are cool in the REAL world, not just video games. Having games that feature them is a plus, but not the reason they're in this thread for the most part. I should point out that the OP for the previous thread (this is the second iteration) is much older than Battlefield 3 and had much of the same guns mentioned in it.
    I only speak of mainstream FPS fans who are heavily biased in their IRL likes towards what gun they find "easy to use" in a game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #235
    Shotgun Guru
    February 2009
    7,274 Posts
    The M95 is pretty much a seperate "fork" from the Galil, in the sense that both of these guns are based on the Rk-62. (The Rk-62 was also based on the AK-47) I personally prefer the M95 over the Galil, though, so...
    Fair enough, but in terms of outer appearances, all you'd need to change are the magazines and the handguard. After all, there are surprisingly few differences between G36 internals and AK internals in airsoft, and that doesn't exactly hold true in the real world.

36. Post #236
    Premature Joculation
    April 2009
    7,878 Posts
    "Oh no a gun was in a video game, it is instantly uncool."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

37. Post #237
    YEAH, AND?
    December 2010
    9,500 Posts
    Oh. Well, in that case, you've got me.

I only speak of mainstream FPS fans who are heavily biased in their IRL likes towards what gun they find "easy to use" in a game.
    I think you'll find that with us, it's the other way around. Most of us are irl gun enthusiasts and the fact that some of our favorite guns are in video games is just a bonus.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

38. Post #238
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,043 Posts
    um
    we use plenty of american designed weaponry
    m16
    m2
    m24
    m40
    m82/107
    m4
    m27 iar
    m203
    m72
    javelin
    smaw
    stinger
    sraw
    mk19
    xm25
    m14
    yah
    M27 IAR was made by H&K and was adopted by the Marine Corps, the M4 was based off the platform of the M16 so you should have taken that off, and the M16 was just a design to improve "weaponry" from the M14 for the Vietnam War. Or at least to my knowledge.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

39. Post #239

February 2012
    49 Posts
    I know I might be alone on this one, but seriously dudes, you gotta think for a second about this. Seriously guys. There should be an Airsoft AWP. Imagine pulling off a quickscope drop-shot with one of those motherfuckers in real life. It would own. Am I not right??
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 7Funny Funny x 5Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

40. Post #240
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    1,043 Posts
    I know I might be alone on this one, but seriously dudes, you gotta think for a second about this. Seriously guys. There should be an Airsoft AWP. Imagine pulling off a quickscope drop-shot with one of those motherfuckers in real life. It would own. Am I not right??
    uuuuuuuuh, quickscope drop-shot?! No.