1. Post #561
    October 2008
    3,849 Posts
    So seriously...can anybody help me with this rooting process?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

2. Post #562
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    1,173 Posts
    I'm on 5.9.902, They pushed a new update :(
    I can't find any sources that say wither or not those tools work with this new version or not.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #563
    SK17a
    October 2010
    13,419 Posts
    That's your TV and sound system, not your phone.
    And your computer, anything plugged in that you don't use.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events

4. Post #564
    Titlepocalypse 2012 participant
    November 2010
    7,937 Posts

Whatcha thing?
    What is it and how get?

5. Post #565
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    3,408 Posts
    I wanna see the touchscreen keyboard on that watch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events

6. Post #566
    SK17a
    October 2010
    13,419 Posts
    I wanna see the touchscreen keyboard on that watch.
    *bluetooth headset n voice
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

7. Post #567
    October 2007
    2,001 Posts
    Wow ICS is awesome. It's about 75% working on my D2G, and most of the bugs are minor with the exception of the one that won't let the phone charge while it's off, so if the battery dies you're fucked.

8. Post #568
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    910 Posts
    How do I figure out what is pushing data on my phone? This morning my counter reset and not even a few hours its already 50 up just sitting in my pocket. Last month I wouldn't even push 50mb in 2 weeks.

9. Post #569
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    11,964 Posts
    Just got a Galaxy Note. It's pretty big for a phone, but never the less sexy. On top of that I got it for free
    I love my Galaxy Nexus...but...I wish it was as big as that.

With the Galaxy Nexus I like holding it next to my friends' phones and see how it dwarfs them.

Edited:

Man, bought my first android phone a few days ago after having an Iphone 3GS for a few years.

Galaxy Nexus, loving this thing so much more already.
    The main thing that I prefer on iOS devices over Android are games and the iTunes market overall.

Edited:

It's a way to get people to look at your butt.
    That's what those Victoria's Secret pants that say 'PINK' on the back are for.

10. Post #570
    November 2010
    7,937 Posts
    The main thing that I prefer on iOS devices over Android are games and the iTunes market overall.
    Man...iTunes SUCKS.
    Also I like the idea that if I buy an app on the Android market now, I can get any Android device later on and use the same apps (provided they're compatible)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #571
    RAPISTS ARE OPPRESSED
    April 2011
    12,403 Posts
    Man...iTunes SUCKS.
    Also I like the idea that if I buy an app on the Android market now, I can get any Android device later on and use the same apps (provided they're compatible)
    Can you browse the iTunes store outside of iTunes and install apps from your browser?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #572
    November 2010
    7,937 Posts
    Can you browse the iTunes store outside of iTunes and install apps from your browser?
    You can browse it. However to install apps you have to use the program as far as I know.

13. Post #573
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    1,126 Posts
    What is it and how get?
    Motorola MotoActv, about $180 or so now.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1399692

We're trying to get our own forum. We currently have a modified CWM running, root working.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

14. Post #574
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    11,964 Posts
    I don't see any reason why someone would want to do that...there isn't software for the Android Market so it works, but for iTunes it's better to have everything in one place.

Edited:

Man...iTunes SUCKS.
    It may not be the best piece of software, but it works well for me and since I've been using it since 2004, I'm too attached to it.

The Android Market needs gift cards too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #575
    C:\
    March 2011
    1,749 Posts
    Can you get internet on that watch? If so it's a perfect way to browse in class.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #576
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,940 Posts
    I have ICS on my Galaxy S now. It works pretty well except for some apps(GTA 3) and two bugs:

-No video recording
    -When I turn it off and put it to charge it automatically turns on
    Don't have both of those bugs
    Which Rom are you using?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

17. Post #577
    SK17a
    October 2010
    13,419 Posts

We're trying to get our own forum. We currently have a modified CWM running, root working.
    They ran Angry Birds on it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

18. Post #578
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    910 Posts
    Anyone have a solution to my previous post? I seriously cannot find what is consuming so much data :|

19. Post #579
    July 2009
    2,868 Posts
    The HTC Endeavor's retail name is now the HTC OneX, the HTC Ville's name is the HTC OneS. I suppose this is the new line the way the Galaxy name is Samsung's line for smartphones.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

20. Post #580
    November 2010
    7,937 Posts

Oh, I've seen that before, but only the promo image with the workout app on it.

21. Post #581
    That Dog
    March 2009
    13,251 Posts
    They ran Angry Birds on it
    Is this the new 'hacked gadget' standard? Before was to make it run Doom.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

22. Post #582
    January 2009
    4,843 Posts
    Finally got a new phone, Samsung Galaxy S II,

And its lovely so far.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 9Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #583
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,198 Posts
    Anyone have a solution to my previous post? I seriously cannot find what is consuming so much data :|
    Try Watchdog
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

24. Post #584
    December 2009
    5,967 Posts
    So apparently if I get straight As then I can get a transformer prime.

I just finished a 4 hour maths and physics mega study session with just me and some books and my head really hurts.

The things I do to get a tablet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events

25. Post #585
    DEAR GOD PLEASE NO

An Even Bigger (!) Galaxy Note Is Coming

[release]
    Remember yesterday, when you thought the 5.4-inch screen-having Samsung Galaxy Note was gigantic? It's tiny. TINY, I say! Why? Because rumor has it that Samsung is preparing to unleash the Galaxy Note 10.1 at MWC. Yes, that's almost twice as big.

Full size
    SlashGear spotted this little oopsie on Samsung's official blog. In the company's Guide to Samsung Developer Day, developers are invited to experience the Wave 3, the Wave Y, the Galaxy Note, and the Galaxy Note 10.1. The last of which, of course, doesn't officially exist—yet. While Samsung realized its error and has removed the page, this image still exists for posterity.

What's curious to me is not that Samsung is going to launch a full-sized tablet that works with an S-Pen, it's that it can't just make its current suite of many-sized tablets just work with the S-Pen. Samsung's already got a 10.1-inch tablet, so unless the Note 10.1 takes a massive jump in specs—which it should, since the Galaxy Tab 10.1 has been around for a year now—this seems silly. Samsung already "augments" Android with its custom user-interface (TouchWiz), so why it couldn't just develop a Bluetooth stylus and build in the integration to all of its tablets, I don't know. [/release]

http://gizmodo.com/5885308/an-even-b...note-is-coming
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

26. Post #586
    RAPISTS ARE OPPRESSED
    April 2011
    12,403 Posts
    I don't see any reason why someone would want to do that...there isn't software for the Android Market so it works, but for iTunes it's better to have everything in one place.

Edited:

It may not be the best piece of software, but it works well for me and since I've been using it since 2004, I'm too attached to it.

The Android Market needs gift cards too.
    You mean being able to go to a website and install your apps wherever you are isn't better than having to install this crappy iTunes thing?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #587
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    3,408 Posts
    DEAR GOD PLEASE NO

[release]
    Remember yesterday, when you thought the 5.4-inch screen-having Samsung Galaxy Note was gigantic? It's tiny. TINY, I say! Why? Because rumor has it that Samsung is preparing to unleash the Galaxy Note 10.1 at MWC. Yes, that's almost twice as big.

Full size
    SlashGear spotted this little oopsie on Samsung's official blog. In the company's Guide to Samsung Developer Day, developers are invited to experience the Wave 3, the Wave Y, the Galaxy Note, and the Galaxy Note 10.1. The last of which, of course, doesn't officially exist—yet. While Samsung realized its error and has removed the page, this image still exists for posterity.

What's curious to me is not that Samsung is going to launch a full-sized tablet that works with an S-Pen, it's that it can't just make its current suite of many-sized tablets just work with the S-Pen. Samsung's already got a 10.1-inch tablet, so unless the Note 10.1 takes a massive jump in specs—which it should, since the Galaxy Tab 10.1 has been around for a year now—this seems silly. Samsung already "augments" Android with its custom user-interface (TouchWiz), so why it couldn't just develop a Bluetooth stylus and build in the integration to all of its tablets, I don't know. [/release]

Ha, find jeans big enough for THAT.

the article picture is brilliant though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events

28. Post #588
    SK17a
    October 2010
    13,419 Posts
    DEAR GOD PLEASE NO

[release]

Full size

Well, I guess people will need to get new pants with huge ass pockets, 10.1 inch pockets
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

29. Post #589
    Is, in fact, a real hedgehog.
    April 2009
    14,399 Posts
    Gizmodo people are assholes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Russian Federation Show Events

30. Post #590
    Fuck Arnold Palmer
    April 2011
    8,677 Posts
    Wait a moment.
    GALAXY NOTE IS A PHONE?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

31. Post #591
    drunk
    August 2007
    29,098 Posts
    yes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

32. Post #592
    SK17a
    October 2010
    13,419 Posts
    Gizmodo people are assholes.
    Aren't they Apple Fanboys?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #593
    October 2007
    2,001 Posts
    Yeah, Gizmodo spends a lot of time wanking off to apple products.

34. Post #594
    August 2009
    116 Posts
    I'd like to have ICS on my Galaxy S2, is there a ROM for daily use or are they too buggy?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

35. Post #595
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,198 Posts
    I'd like to have ICS on my Galaxy S2, is there a ROM for daily use or are they too buggy?
    CM9 is great if you don't record or watch video.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

36. Post #596
    SK17a
    October 2010
    13,419 Posts
    Some people in this world can't wait for things...

...such as ICS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

37. Post #597
    Get your own DarkRP Server!
    January 2006
    5,615 Posts

...such as ICS
    Some people get pissed off when it's confirmed for the phone in the THIRD semester of this year.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #598
    November 2010
    7,937 Posts
    I want to know when/if the Samsung Galaxy Player will get an ICS update.

39. Post #599
    August 2009
    116 Posts

...such as ICS
    Some people in this world also post helpful replies...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Zing Zing x 2 (list)

40. Post #600
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,951 Posts
    A 10.1" Galaxy Note is clearly a tablet and not a phone.

I don't see why everyone's getting their nipples in a twist. Hell, S pen features on a tablet would be pretty cool.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)