1. Post #1961
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    910 Posts
    Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 32gb wifi for 300 used but in good condition.

Worth it or should I get something else?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #1962
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,887 Posts
    Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 32gb wifi for 300 used but in good condition.

Worth it or should I get something else?
    Worth it
    All 10 inch android tablets are mostly same (Tegra 2, gorilla glass, honeycomb) so it doesn't really matter
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

3. Post #1963
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    404 Posts
    Galaxy Tab does have the best screen, and Samsung's software tweaks look neat, so definitely worth it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

4. Post #1964
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    4,914 Posts
    I'm getting an Android phone soon, how's the Samsung Infuse?

5. Post #1965
    ''just wondering''
    December 2008
    2,812 Posts
    I installed Swiftkey X, I now have a new hobby to occupy myself... clicking the random predictions multiple times to see what comes out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #1966
    Valor
    September 2008
    19,078 Posts
    It's really fun when you're bored

Edited:

Total spent: $3
    awww ye
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

7. Post #1967
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    2,945 Posts
    I installed Swiftkey X, I now have a new hobby to occupy myself... clicking the random predictions multiple times to see what comes out.
    Mine ends up going in to a loop about the weather in the UK and Ireland.

With a bit of a tenuous joke. The only thing that you can get a chance to win a free email service, check out the latest version of the most important thing is that the information you need to put like 5 bags of lentils in the boobs or they don't swing properly. I havaaae never been to the UK and Ireland and the other day when the weather is good for the first time in the UK and Ireland and the other day when the weather is good for the first time in the UK.

That lentils bit is from when I was doing prosthetics on my uni course. Was making a fat suit .
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

8. Post #1968
    SK17a
    October 2010
    13,052 Posts
    It's really fun when you're bored

Edited:

Total spent: $3
    awww ye
    Lol I had like so much during the 10 cent sale
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #1969
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    4,914 Posts
    My first Android phone, a Samsung Infuse, is arriving between Wednesday and Friday
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

10. Post #1970
    SK17a
    October 2010
    13,052 Posts
    Oh, oh, oh, you shoulda seen what I posted when I spammed the space bar on SwiftKey X back in November, it kept on repeating "Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro SK17a" so many times and how I didn't root it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #1971
    Mine said:

I am a beautiful person and I need to lie down in the world.

12. Post #1972
    SK17a
    October 2010
    13,052 Posts
    My Mentality when buying Android Apps, even today:

INTERESTING APP
    > BUY IT
    > TRY IT, then BUY IT
    > TRY THE TRIAL, then BUY IT
    > AQUIRE IT ELSEWHERE, then BUY IT
    > AQUIRE IT ELSEWHERE

APP IS ON SALE
    > BUY IT
    > TRY IT, then BUY IT
    > AQUIRE IT ELSEWHERE

APP IS 10 CENTS
    > DO I REALLY NEED IT?
    > BUY IT
    > TRY IT, then BUY IT
    > AQUIRE IT ELSEWHERE

APP IS 25 CENTS
    > DO I REALLY NEED IT?
    > BUY IT
    > TRY IT, then BUY IT
    > AQUIRE IT ELSEWHERE

APP IS 50 CENTS
    > DO I REALLY NEED IT?
    > BUY IT
    > TRY IT, then BUY IT
    > AQUIRE IT ELSEWHERE

I feel like the apps that are on sale for 25/50 cents, I could just AQUIRE IT ELSEWHERE and leave it there...

Also, I just bought Camera ZOOM FX for 25 cents, didn't feel like I needed it when it was 10 cents.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #1973
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    2,288 Posts
    My Galaxy nexus which is barely over 2 months old is dying D:

Edit: nvm xD
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

14. Post #1974
    September 2009
    2,244 Posts
    Does anyone know if it's possible to have the wallpaper scroll through homescreens on the Amaze 4G? It only lets me use wallpapers of a certain demension and it always cuts off part of the image and looks really lame.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

15. Post #1975
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    11,471 Posts
    I'm enjoying my Samsung Galaxy S2, but I heard about Galaxy Nexus. Should I upgrade or no?

Edited:

My Mentality when buying Android Apps, even today:

INTERESTING APP
    > BUY IT
    > TRY IT, then BUY IT
    > AQUIRE IT ELSEWHERE

APP IS ON SALE
    > BUY IT
    > TRY IT, then BUY IT
    > AQUIRE IT ELSEWHERE

APP IS 10 CENTS
    > DO I REALLY NEED IT?
    > BUY IT
    > TRY IT, then BUY IT
    > AQUIRE IT ELSEWHERE

APP IS 25 CENTS
    > DO I REALLY NEED IT?
    > BUY IT
    > TRY IT, then BUY IT
    > AQUIRE IT ELSEWHERE

APP IS 50 CENTS
    > DO I REALLY NEED IT?
    > BUY IT
    > TRY IT, then BUY IT
    > AQUIRE IT ELSEWHERE

I feel like the apps that are on sale for 25/50 cents, I could just AQUIRE IT ELSEWHERE and leave it there...

Also, I just bought Camera ZOOM FX for 25 cents, didn't feel like I needed it when it was 10 cents.
    Google Play should have 7 day trials for apps. That way you can try it before you buy it. And after the 7 day trial, you have to wait 7 more days to try out another app.

Edited:

My Galaxy nexus which is barely over 2 months old is dying D:

Edit: nvm xD
    How is the Galaxy Nexus? I might upgrade to it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #1976
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    2,288 Posts
    I'm enjoying my Samsung Galaxy S2, but I heard about Galaxy Nexus. Should I upgrade or no?

Edited:

Google Play should have 7 day trials for apps. That way you can try it before you buy it. And after the 7 day trial, you have to wait 7 more days to try out another app.

Edited:

How is the Galaxy Nexus? I might upgrade to it.
    The Galaxy Nexus is simply amazing! The only issue I have is that I can't hook it up to my car stereo but that's probably more of a stereo problem and not specifically with this phone

But I've heard that the S2 and Galaxy Nexus are almost identical in specs, so It wouldn't be worh upgrading unless it was free or extremely cheap. (Upgrading to ICS would be the main benefit, but you can probably get it on the S2 with custom roms and stuff);

17. Post #1977
    That Dog
    March 2009
    12,795 Posts
    It's been a while since I've installed roms but, how do you keep your data after installing it. without boot loops. :/

18. Post #1978
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    404 Posts
    It's been a while since I've installed roms but, how do you keep your data after installing it. without boot loops. :/
    Titanium Backup
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

19. Post #1979
    That Dog
    March 2009
    12,795 Posts
    ah that was it, thanks.
    haven't flashed a rom since the first Droid and the first available version of Cyanogen.

20. Post #1980
    SGS2

And which build? Stable nightly or experimental?

The previous time I tried CM7 it killed my battery like mad.

Edited:

bump, I need some answers!
    Still didn't get the answer I want. And garychencool, you wasn't being very helpful by saying 'Try them all!'

What is the difference between stable, nightly, and experimental?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events

21. Post #1981
    That Dog
    March 2009
    12,795 Posts
    Still didn't get the answer I want. And garychencool, you wasn't being very helpful by saying 'Try them all!' What is the difference between stable, nightly, and experimental?
    Stable is stable, it works.
    Nightly is bleeding edge new, may or may not work.
    Experimental is a somewhat stable version (in between nightly and stable)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

22. Post #1982
    So my brother got a Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro recently. It's very comfortable despite its small screen and now I'm seriously thinking about getting an Android phone, too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Poland Show Events

23. Post #1983
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    11,471 Posts
    So my brother got a Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro recently. It's very comfortable despite its small screen and now I'm seriously thinking about getting an Android phone, too.
    Android phones are great for what they are.

24. Post #1984
    Stable is stable, it works.
    Nightly is bleeding edge new, may or may not work.
    Experimental is a somewhat stable version (in between nightly and stable)
    Hmm, thanks for clearing that up. So, are there any CM9 roms for GSII? Is it stable? Or should I go for CM7? And which one? Previously I tried CM7(nightly I think) and it ate like 80% if my battery in 4-5 hours.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Singapore Show Events

25. Post #1985
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,177 Posts
    My Mentality when buying Android Apps, even today: INTERESTING APP > BUY IT > TRY IT, then BUY IT > TRY THE TRIAL, then BUY IT > AQUIRE IT ELSEWHERE, then BUY IT > AQUIRE IT ELSEWHERE APP IS ON SALE > BUY IT > TRY IT, then BUY IT > TRY THE TRIAL, then BUY IT > AQUIRE IT ELSEWHERE, then BUY IT > AQUIRE IT ELSEWHERE APP IS 10 CENTS > DO I REALLY NEED IT? > BUY IT > TRY IT, then BUY IT > TRY THE TRIAL, then BUY IT > AQUIRE IT ELSEWHERE, then BUY IT > AQUIRE IT ELSEWHERE APP IS 25 CENTS > DO I REALLY NEED IT? > BUY IT > TRY IT, then BUY IT > TRY THE TRIAL, then BUY IT > AQUIRE IT ELSEWHERE, then BUY IT > AQUIRE IT ELSEWHERE APP IS 50 CENTS > DO I REALLY NEED IT? > BUY IT > TRY IT, then BUY IT > TRY THE TRIAL, then BUY IT > AQUIRE IT ELSEWHERE, then BUY IT > AQUIRE IT ELSEWHERE I feel like the apps that are on sale for 25/50 cents, I could just AQUIRE IT ELSEWHERE and leave it there... Also, I just bought Camera ZOOM FX for 25 cents, didn't feel like I needed it when it was 10 cents.
    Stop mentioning piracy every other post
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

26. Post #1986
    Is, in fact, a real hedgehog.
    April 2009
    14,288 Posts

wtf happened
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Russian Federation Show Events

27. Post #1987
    That Dog
    March 2009
    12,795 Posts
    Hmm, thanks for clearing that up. So, are there any CM9 roms for GSII? Is it stable? Or should I go for CM7? And which one? Previously I tried CM7(nightly I think) and it ate like 80% if my battery in 4-5 hours.
    You don't sound 1000% competent (no offence) regarding this so I'd say go with whichever one has a stable build.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #1988
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,823 Posts
    Oh man. Why are people so bad at English on the XDA forums?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #1989
    December 2009
    5,965 Posts
    I have a question to those prime users, the splashtop app that is pre installed on the transformer prime isn't splashtop THD right? because I can't seem to activate the onscreen directional pads like the ones advertised in their videos. or are they only for skyrim?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Malaysia Show Events

30. Post #1990
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    2,216 Posts
    So I got ICS for my TF101 but there were issues were the tablet would reboot itself after a while. So I downgraded to honeycomb and it still reboots! (It wasn't doing this before). My guess is I have to do some kind of "full wipe" before flashing the honeycomb rom. How do I do that? I am using clockworkmod by the way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

31. Post #1991
    December 2009
    5,965 Posts
    The advert in question is the one here

as you can see not only is the game in full screen but there are on screen buttons, is this only for skyrim?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events

32. Post #1992
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,823 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

33. Post #1993
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    306 Posts
    Hey all of you!
    I need help, I'm partitioning my HTC Desire with GParted, and I've made a bootable USB drive with pendrivelinux's Universal USB Installer. So now I'm ready to partition my phone, but when I boot into GParted it get's stuck on the intro screen or something. It displays this:

GParted.
    Gnome Partition Editor.
    http://gparted.org
    THIS SOFTWARE COMES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY! USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

I have looked and searched everywhere for a solution I have found nothing. Can any of you help?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

34. Post #1994
    SK17a
    October 2010
    13,052 Posts
    If you don't like your bro's small screen (I have the same phone btw), Android phones have a wide variety of screen sizes, of course you will find the right size for you, if you can handle the epic screen it has.

Check them out at your local carrier store, or at any other electronics store. Chases are they have a dumb phone for you to try stuffing in your pockets.

Oh yeah, check out the Galaxy Note, that huge ass 5.3 inch borderline tablet might be the phone for you!

35. Post #1995
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,159 Posts
    Oh man. Why are people so bad at English on the XDA forums?
    I can live with that.
    The fact that many people are sensitive and self centered assholes who can't take any critique, yet loves to unnecessarily complain all the time is my big beef with that site.

36. Post #1996
    If you don't like your bro's small screen (I have the same phone btw), Android phones have a wide variety of screen sizes, of course you will find the right size for you, if you can handle the epic screen it has.

Check them out at your local carrier store, or at any other electronics store. Chases are they have a dumb phone for you to try stuffing in your pockets.

Oh yeah, check out the Galaxy Note, that huge ass 5.3 inch borderline tablet might be the phone for you!
    Actually I've been aiming at Samsung Galaxy R. It's somewhat affordable and meets my requirements, too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

37. Post #1997
    SK17a
    October 2010
    13,052 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

38. Post #1998
    Get your own DarkRP Server!
    January 2006
    5,536 Posts
    By that logic I demand that the scumbags who screw with their own penises should be jailed!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #1999
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,723 Posts
    By that logic I demand that the scumbags who screw with their own penises should be jailed!
    I raped myself, I demand compensation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #2000
    SK17a
    October 2010
    13,052 Posts
    Actually I've been aiming at Samsung Galaxy R. It's somewhat affordable and meets my requirements, too.
    decent spaces, better than my phone. Do you have a budget of any kind?

Also, 2000th post