1. Post #3041
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    25,081 Posts
    sunday roast stop posting until you stop thinking

please stop thinking
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #3042
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    7,058 Posts
    Nigga needs to chill
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3043
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,408 Posts
    That might have been a bit too harsh of a response.

As I said before: I was only going to post about that one thing if something drastic happened.
    And guess what? Something drastic happened.

And at the same time I just decided to tell about how I met a girl I allready get quite well along with.

This time I've also got a significally cooler head and experience from the previous thing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

4. Post #3044
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    7,058 Posts
    Talking to a girl on facebook is not drastic
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

5. Post #3045
    Hi Jo
    February 2009
    22,848 Posts
    you honestly just sound incredibly pathetic, and i'd feel bad if you actually listened to our advice or tried to change, but you just ignore us

Edited:

anyway this is perfectly written:

We'll start with the dreaded "friend zone." Dreamt up by (mostly male) socially awkward Redditors with nothing but the cold glow of their computer monitor to keep them company, the friend zone is a hotly debated area of romance. Is it just a place you perceive yourself to be in because you're too afraid to take the relationship where you want it to go? Is it just you avoiding the fact that all you want to do is bang the other person, and he or she is making that difficult? Whatever your opinion is on this zone, it's where most romances tend to start and some even end (sorry, Hollywood).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

6. Post #3046
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,408 Posts
    Talking to a girl on facebook is not drastic
    Talking to a girl on facebook was not the fucking drastic part.

The drastic part was finding out that the girl I had a crush on then fell for the guy who was my wing-man.

7. Post #3047
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    25,081 Posts
    your wing-man totally screwed you over lmao

having a wing-man in your overly serious situation was dumb anyways. wing-men work for picking up girls in bars and clubs, not for forming relationships. never do the middle-man thing ever again - it makes you look like you can't handle situations yourself and just suck it up and keep things simple
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #3048
    Hi Jo
    February 2009
    22,848 Posts
    how about you stop calling every detail of this other girl's sex life (who is not interested in you) drastic and get on with your own self instead of revolving your life around her business
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

9. Post #3049
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,408 Posts
    The thing that happened was that he was kinda the one that me and the girl were spilling our toughts to.

Edited:

And the aftermath of that was a bromance and a romance.

10. Post #3050
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    25,081 Posts
    okay
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #3051
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,408 Posts
    It was also kinda funny that when he came over to tell me about the situation he was nervous over how I would react (he feared a rather angry reaction).
    But what I gave him was sympathy and endorsement instead.

12. Post #3052
    February 2010
    1,255 Posts
    I cant comprehend how bad some people get/are in this thread.

edit- Struggle to comprehend.

(User was permabanned for this post ("Posting in love advice again. Had more than enough chances." - JohnnyMo1))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 6Funny Funny x 4 (list)

13. Post #3053
    June 2010
    113 Posts
    Is this doomed? When we first met it seemed like a one night stand but we both liked each other and took it further and we've both found a lot in common and like each other a lot, is there anything wrong with having sex this early? does it impact the chances of a future relationship?
    Just about the same thing happened with me, now we're one year into the relationship and still madly in love. :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #3054
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,352 Posts
    I find it funny how this girl in my group doesnt know how badly I want to plow dat ass

hot damn
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #3055

August 2011
    37 Posts
    So I met this girl at a club a few days ago, a friend of my friend. After a while I notice that she smiles while looking at me, more than once or twice, like alot. After a while she and my friend speaks, and then my friend tells me that she likes me, and thinks I am, and I am quoting my friend, "tall and sexy". My friend was drunk, but not too drunk i.e. throwing up or feeling bad. I guess he could have misheard hear but she asks me later if I would like to dance, which we did.
    After a while we start talking, and it turns out we have a lot in common, and we ended up taking the bus home. Her mom picked her up at the station, and I walked home since we doesn't live too far away from each other.
    Today we added each other on facebook, and according to fb she has a boyfriend, and a recent status update says they recently had their anniversary.

As I see there are a few possibilities, either my friend misheard her, she wants to cheat on her boyfriend (although I don't believe that, she doesn't seem like that kind of person), or I don't know, I am confused.

Any help or opinions at all are very appreciated.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

16. Post #3056
    June 2011
    565 Posts
    I I have a question for you guys,

Should I, go to a party on saturday night, Or be at home while I have a sleep over with my best-(girl)friend? (She might be allowed to sleep over at me, butif not, then I'll go to the party(she might also attend at the party))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #3057
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    have sex with her
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #3058
    June 2011
    565 Posts
    have sex with her
    Oh I left out that part, She's on her period
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

19. Post #3059
    Star Extraordinaire
    May 2011
    4,315 Posts
    I find it funny how this girl in my group doesnt know how badly I want to plow dat ass

hot damn
    Maybe you should attempt to do that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #3060
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    have sex with her and earn your red wings
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

21. Post #3061
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    25,081 Posts
    it's blowie week
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

22. Post #3062
    Huge Faggot #2
    November 2007
    5,149 Posts
    Friend zone is bullshit; been friends with girl I'm with for almost three years now, and it's awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #3063
    Clops with bisousbisous daily <3
    December 2010
    9,188 Posts
    Slow Talk. You should definitely give this a shot. You basically force yourself to speak more slowly, more slowly than you would ever really talk in a normal conversation (starting out by practicing in your room alone and then moving on towards talking with people close to you). It takes 2-3 weeks to cement the idea in your mind and it takes 6-8 weeks to be able to use it spontaneously. It really helps take the edge off of approaching social situations because when you talk slower you cannot help but be more calm. Not to say you should use slow talk all the time because that would be weird, but it helps you find a healthy medium in conversation that allows you to annunciate as well as talk like a normal human being.

Some of the kids in classes I was teaching last year in my first year of being a substitute told me to slow the fuck down when I was presenting, so I took there advice and did this exact thing. I never really felt anxious giving presentations, but I just naturally talked faster because I wanted to get the point across quicker, which in a way fucked over how easy it was to understand what I was saying.
    You probably don't speak to people enough

Read aloud to yourself in private if you have to, should build your speaking confidence
    What's the worst that could happen? Roll with the punches, and things will be fine.
    Alright, thanks for the advice. I'm just glad that now that I'm back in school, I'm finally making friends and being re-integrated.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

24. Post #3064
    Gold Member
    September 2008
    3,899 Posts
    Weird that you know your friends' cycles.

Go to the party, bring her, get drunk and invite her over. There's no rule that says a girl will not have sex on her period. Some find it unpleasant, some don't mind.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

25. Post #3065
    In the wise words of MaverickiB, time to earn those redwings!

26. Post #3066
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    3,831 Posts
    Weird that you know your friends' cycles.

Go to the party, bring her, get drunk and invite her over. There's no rule that says a girl will not have sex on her period. Some find it unpleasant, some don't mind.
    Mmm, that metallic taste... It's like licking pennies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

27. Post #3067
    Walls black like black waters, when they are heavy and seem to belong to other seas
    January 2011
    7,009 Posts
    I told her it was a meme, she said it wasn't funny just pathetic.
    I think she has memes down to a tee there
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #3068
    I cant comprehend how bad some people get/are in this thread.

edit- Struggle to comprehend.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7Funny Funny x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

29. Post #3069
    Hi Jo
    February 2009
    22,848 Posts
    finally you decided to do something about that
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #3070
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,408 Posts
    What shit has Godline done in the past of this thread?

31. Post #3071
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,352 Posts
    Fucked too many bitches
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #3072
    He likes to shit post.

Like, nothing helpful at all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #3073
    September 2010
    3,120 Posts
    I recently noticed this.

When I talk to people, I never stammer or mumble. But when I am tet-a-tet with my girlfriend, I stammer from times to times, you know, like can't pick the decent word for what you wanted to say.

What the fuck? How can I fix this nonsense?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events

34. Post #3074
    Huge Faggot #2
    November 2007
    5,149 Posts
    This will probably take longer than some other methods, but consider taking choral singing classes. They teach you to over-stress all your consonants and that kind or bleeds over into how you speak. Since I started singing in my school's choir last year I've been much more confident that I'm being understood, and much more confident in my verbal communication in general.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

35. Post #3075
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    5,139 Posts
    you honestly just sound incredibly pathetic, and i'd feel bad if you actually listened to our advice or tried to change, but you just ignore us

Edited:

anyway this is perfectly written:
    I'll be honest, I don't have the experience to back this up but the friend-zone seems like something men made up so they can feel victimised when the girl they're interested in doesn't return the favour.

Unless it's referring to when a girl keeps a guy around for the ego boost and doesn't really value him at all. That's just called being a bitch.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #3076
    September 2010
    3,120 Posts
    This will probably take longer than some other methods, but consider taking choral singing classes. They teach you to over-stress all your consonants and that kind or bleeds over into how you speak. Since I started singing in my school's choir last year I've been much more confident that I'm being understood, and much more confident in my verbal communication in general.
    Ironic how my GF sings in a chorus.

But I'm really not into singing. Any more options?

Like, really, I speak confidently and clearly to EVERYONE but except when being with her alone. It's driving me nuts.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Estonia Show Events

37. Post #3077
    Gold Member
    August 2006
    3,297 Posts
    Ironic how my GF sings in a chorus.

But I'm really not into singing. Any more options?

Like, really, I speak confidently and clearly to EVERYONE but except when being with her alone. It's driving me nuts.
    I guess that's due to the fact she actually means something to you; you are afraid to not say the right words and maybe convey something that you don't want to.

Relationships (girlfriends and beyond) are about trust, you gotta sit down and start thinking why is it you feel this way.

If you naturally speak confidently with people, then obviously it's something with her.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ukraine Show Events

38. Post #3078
    finally you decided to do something about that
    Has be been posting in here for a while?

39. Post #3079
    July 2009
    2,257 Posts
    yes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

40. Post #3080
    Hi Jo
    February 2009
    22,848 Posts
    Has be been posting in here for a while?
    yeah, and people even brought it up that he wasn't allowed to (and i even pm'd you!)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)