1. Post #241

October 2011
    361 Posts
    None of your problems are physical. Even being overweight.

Stop being a fucking victim, as if you are the only person in the world with those issues. Seeing a psychiatrist would do shit.

It's not like these problems are separate, they are all a derivative of your idiotic behavior;

You're overweight, so you sit at home and cry, then you became anti social and paranoid. After being such for some time now, you became depressed, then because your life isn't moving forward but only backwards, you became suicidal.

Do you think drugs will fix your inability to hold yourself up when the world shits in your face? no, they only treat the symptoms and your life will still be misrable.

Wake up. You hate being fat? you got two choices - lose fat, or learn to accept yourself.
    You hate being anti social? socialize.

THERE ARE NO QUICK FIXES. Either piss yourself away in agony, that you didn't do shit to help yourself or become the change you want in your life.
    Fuck you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Friendly x 3Dumb x 2Zing x 1Agree x 1Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #242
    March 2011
    1,864 Posts
    What a great way to start the new page.

Keep feedin' that flame, everyone.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #243
    JohnnyMo1: she wasn't there :c
    JohnnyMo1: dating blows dicks
    JohnnyMo1: wish I could just vomit my feelings at her
    JohnnyMo1: in a fine mist
    JohnnyMo1: and she will inhale them and say "yes, this is acceptable"
    JohnnyMo1: we will strip naked and climb on a pogo stick
    JohnnyMo1: and bounce to the moon
    JohnnyMo1: befriend a colony of indigenous aliens
    JohnnyMo1: and the world will blast itself into a violent nuclear hell

Edited:

That is my dream. That is my nightmare.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #244

Edited:

I am not sure if I should be horrified or turned on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

5. Post #245
    The Doctor Is In
    September 2009
    24,005 Posts
    I'm both
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

6. Post #246
    I am not sure if I should be horrified or turned on.
    . Horrified boner
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Lithuania Show Events

7. Post #247
    So I asked this girl out on a date on Thursday, and it was supposed to happen Saturday. Well we text somewhat regularly and so I decided to text her to ask for some info and get no reply. Well she is one of those kind of girls who forgets her phone and other random air headed reasons so I just let it go and text her 5 hours later the same question to see if she was working. No reply.

Anyways by that point I am not going to text her a third time and if she wants the date to happen she can put some effort into it as well. So all of Saturday goes by and I decide to instead go to my friends house and crash there as nothing obviously was going to happen.

But what pisses me off is today at 9 am she texts me "Heyyy c:".

I felt I should at least give her a chance to explain before getting truly angry, so I ask her what happened.

"Oh I had work till 6 instead of 1 and then had to babysit"

That seemed like bullshit, but I didn't want to argue so the conversation goes like this:

"Oh well why didnt you give me a heads up?"

"Sorrrrry."

"Its all good I guess"

"Ok c: Whats up?"

I didn't reply after that and I am wondering if I should even go sit with her at lunch tomorrow. This isn't the first time she has pulled something like this. The issue is when we do hang out and talk we fucking fit each other perfectly and I am extremely attracted to her, but I do not like to be fucked around with. Even more so I hate highschool bullshit love games and it seems like that is what is happening here, so I am getting ready just to say fuck it and ignore her.

edit-

. Horrified boner
    MOTHERFUCKING FEARECTION
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #248
    So I asked this girl out on a date on Thursday, and it was supposed to happen Saturday. Well we text somewhat regularly and so I decided to text her to ask for some info and get no reply. Well she is one of those kind of girls who forgets her phone and other random air headed reasons so I just let it go and text her 5 hours later the same question to see if she was working. No reply.

Anyways by that point I am not going to text her a third time and if she wants the date to happen she can put some effort into it as well. So all of Saturday goes by and I decide to instead go to my friends house and crash there as nothing obviously was going to happen.

I felt I should at least give her a chance to explain before getting truly angry, so I ask her what happened.

That seemed like bullshit, but I didn't want to argue so the conversation goes like this:

"Sorrrrry."

"Its all good I guess"

I didn't reply after that and I am wondering if I should even go sit with her at lunch tomorrow. This isn't the first time she has pulled something like this. The issue is when we do hang out and talk we fucking fit each other perfectly and I am extremely attracted to her, but I do not like to be fucked around with. Even more so I hate highschool bullshit love games and it seems like that is what is happening here, so I am getting ready just to say fuck it and ignore her.

edit-

MOTHERFUCKING FEARECTION
    is she pretty? if yes, atleast wait until you get to the first base if you know what i mean
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Lithuania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #249
    is she pretty? if yes, atleast wait until you get to the first base if you know what i mean
    That is a horrible mindset, she is very lovely but I want a relationship, not some quick bootie call.

Sex isn't what I want and to be honest if that is what youre aiming for, youre not going to get much out of women.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

10. Post #250
    That is a horrible mindset, she is very lovely but I want a relationship, not some quick bootie call.

Sex isn't what I want and to be honest if that is what youre aiming for, youre not going to get much out of women.
    but as far as i see, she doesnt want serious relationship, just a quick fun. Even if you date her, these kind of girls is most likely cheat on you. So you should get most of it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Lithuania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

11. Post #251
    but as far as i see, she doesnt want serious relationship, just a quick fun. Even if you date her, these kind of girls is most likely cheat on you. So you should get most of it.
    Actually I know her ex and even he doesn't say bad things about her. It is pretty easy to tell when a girl is a whore or not, and this girl is more along the lines of someone who is smart but lacks common sense. But I am not going to bend over backwards for her, so I will probably just stay friends and keep doing my own thing.

12. Post #252
    Actually I know her ex and even he doesn't say bad things about her. It is pretty easy to tell when a girl is a whore or not, and this girl is more along the lines of someone who is smart but lacks common sense. But I am not going to bend over backwards for her, so I will probably just stay friends and keep doing my own thing.
    That would be the best thing to do, trust me, if she is not that type.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

13. Post #253
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,084 Posts

"Sorrrrry."

"Its all good I guess"

edit-

MOTHERFUCKING FEARECTION
    I know you've already tried to talk to her, but if I were you I would try to sit her down and talk to her about why it seems like shes ignoring you. Ignoring her won't get either of you anywhere. Let her know you like her, and you want to date her. However, you won't play the high school love game bullshit that everyone likes to play. Its not fair for either party.

If shes pretending that you never asked her out something is up. Either shes not interested and this is some weird way of letting you down or shes playing some game. Either way I'd talk to her about it if you still feel like dating her.

14. Post #254
    I know you've already tried to talk to her, but if I were you I would try to sit her down and talk to her about why it seems like shes ignoring you. Ignoring her won't get either of you anywhere. Let her know you like her, and you want to date her. However, you won't play the high school love game bullshit that everyone likes to play. Its not fair for either party.

If shes pretending that you never asked her out something is up. Either shes not interested and this is some weird way of letting you down or shes playing some game. Either way I'd talk to her about it if you still feel like dating her.
    We have mutual interest for each other, the only reason she is not going for it is because she just broke up with a guy and feels she would look like a whore if she hooked up with a new dude within a week. I have to agree with her and respect that, but it doesn't give her a right to blow me off and fuck up my plans for the weekend. I would have been much more pissed if my friend wasn't open to chill that night.

15. Post #255
    Dennab
    January 2012
    609 Posts
    Seems a bit silly to get all mad and whatnot. Stuff like that happens, I think it's overreacting to get upset over her having cold feet. Nothing is ever set in stone when it comes down to relationships, you should never put all of your eggs in one basket. Expect everything to go well, but be prepared for when it doesn't.

16. Post #256
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    1,084 Posts
    We have mutual interest for each other, the only reason she is not going for it is because she just broke up with a guy and feels she would look like a whore if she hooked up with a new dude within a week. I have to agree with her and respect that, but it doesn't give her a right to blow me off and fuck up my plans for the weekend. I would have been much more pissed if my friend wasn't open to chill that night.
    Yeah that's weird that she just blew you off like that. I hope she comes back around, these kind of situations suck.

17. Post #257
    Seems a bit silly to get all mad and whatnot. Stuff like that happens, I think it's overreacting to get upset over her having cold feet. Nothing is ever set in stone when it comes down to relationships, you should never put all of your eggs in one basket. Expect everything to go well, but be prepared for when it doesn't.
    My eggs are not all in one basket, hence me not willing to bend over backwards for her and having back up plans set up with my friends. Also as I said, this has happened more than once so after a while it becomes annoying and it does not have anything to do with "cold feet" as she is very extroverted.

edit- Thanks for the kind words eagle eye, but I never get my hopes up in these situations, they do not seem to work out when it comes to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #258
    I'M A MASSIVE FAGGOT AND LOVE COCKS
    June 2007
    4,991 Posts
    Well maybe you should consider moving on, she might not be the right one for a relationship
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events

19. Post #259
    March 2007
    1,948 Posts

Edited:

Love is a Battlefield, dude.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #260

February 2012
    1 Posts
    I am ashamed to admit this, but I really want to get out of this situation and I simply have no idea how to do it.

I had no problem making friends on primary school. I would frequently roam the neighbourhood with people looking for adventures, come over to each other's places and have sleepovers. Those were good times.

Then I went to high school. That was a special moment, because most of the people I knew were going to a different high school than I was. I didn't think of it as a problem as I like meeting new people. Unfortunately that didn't work out at all. I wasn't bullied or anything, but I simply didn't have any contact with people unless it was required for the class. In breaks I would sit in the library studying for subjects or in the canteen eating my lunch all by myself. There were plenty of people on that school that I liked enough, but I simply couldn't make any actual friends. This continued throughout the 6 years of high school and as other people I knew partied and socialized, I spent afternoons just being at home on the computer.

Then I went to university and I expected things to change. I would have a new chance, again meeting completely new people, but it was all the same after all. I went to two introduction weeks, which although fun, didn't yield me any long social contacts. In university I have no problem working together with people in groups or even just me with someone else as a pair, but when it comes to casual chat, I just have nothing to say.

That brings me to what this situation has resulted in. A complete lack of social interaction for all that time has resulted in the problem that I simply don't know what to talk about with people. Logically that's also why I don't have any friends at all, I'm simply not interesting whatsoever. When I join conversations, everyone is talking about what they did last night or how much of a great holiday they had, but since I don't experience any of these things, I don't have anything to say. And because I don't have anything to say, nobody concerns themselves with me and I end up not having any contacts.

To give an indication of what I feel like: most of you are dealing with friend zones and not knowing what to talk about with girls, but I have this with every single person I meet.

So, Facepunch, how do the hell do I get out of this down spiraling mess? :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

21. Post #261
    I survived Camp FP 2010
    May 2009
    697 Posts
    Got an update:

Original post
    So yesterday our college had it's Valentines ball. Skipping out most of the story, a girl who I think was into me and I her snogged in what was probably a moment of drunken ecstasy. The problem is that I've upset her somehow and her friends are giving me shit for it.
    Turns out I bit her, more than once, while we were at it (I seriously don't remember actually doing that, and I didn't think I was THAT bad at kissing). Now in addition to having scared her off there's the story circulating that I'm a biter and my chances of defusing that are pretty slim. I didn't get a chance to talk to her on her own, so I'll try again tomorrow.

Do you think I still have a chance? Or the only thing I can do now is make the situation less awkward?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

22. Post #262
    Love is a Battlefield, dude.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #263
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    2,400 Posts
    I am ashamed to admit this, but I really want to get out of this situation and I simply have no idea how to do it.

I had no problem making friends on primary school. I would frequently roam the neighbourhood with people looking for adventures, come over to each other's places and have sleepovers. Those were good times.

Then I went to high school. That was a special moment, because most of the people I knew were going to a different high school than I was. I didn't think of it as a problem as I like meeting new people. Unfortunately that didn't work out at all. I wasn't bullied or anything, but I simply didn't have any contact with people unless it was required for the class. In breaks I would sit in the library studying for subjects or in the canteen eating my lunch all by myself. There were plenty of people on that school that I liked enough, but I simply couldn't make any actual friends. This continued throughout the 6 years of high school and as other people I knew partied and socialized, I spent afternoons just being at home on the computer.

Then I went to university and I expected things to change. I would have a new chance, again meeting completely new people, but it was all the same after all. I went to two introduction weeks, which although fun, didn't yield me any long social contacts. In university I have no problem working together with people in groups or even just me with someone else as a pair, but when it comes to casual chat, I just have nothing to say.

That brings me to what this situation has resulted in. A complete lack of social interaction for all that time has resulted in the problem that I simply don't know what to talk about with people. Logically that's also why I don't have any friends at all, I'm simply not interesting whatsoever. When I join conversations, everyone is talking about what they did last night or how much of a great holiday they had, but since I don't experience any of these things, I don't have anything to say. And because I don't have anything to say, nobody concerns themselves with me and I end up not having any contacts.

To give an indication of what I feel like: most of you are dealing with friend zones and not knowing what to talk about with girls, but I have this with every single person I meet.

Just talk to people. Start that conversation that you usually walk into. Do something goofy or interesting. Honestly, you cant go wrong if you are starting at square zero.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #264
    January 2010
    232 Posts
    Sup Fappunch the girl I like only broke up with her ex less than a week ago.
    1: How long should I wait before asking her out?
    2: How do I avoid being friend zoned until then? (Bearing in mind I only see her for about an hour once a week)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 United Kingdom Show Events

25. Post #265
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    1,533 Posts
    Sup Fappunch the girl I like only broke up with her ex less than a week ago.
    1: How long should I wait before asking her out?
    2: How do I avoid being friend zoned until then? (Bearing in mind I only see her for about an hour once a week)
    ummm

if you see her for an hour once a week good luck hahahaha

talk to her and if she shows a positive response, ask for her number, then text her/hang out a few times, ask her out

its not rocket science bro

26. Post #266
    August 2009
    855 Posts
    god I still haven't asked this girl out this is killing me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #267
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    10,366 Posts

Just say what's on your mind man. The great thing about college is that nobody gives a fuck about the social ladder or any of that. Just start talking about whatever and people will usually join in.

Or if you want some friends, just go to lunch, find some random group of people and sit with them. Like I said, nobody really cares.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #268
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,441 Posts
    -snip-

29. Post #269
    shatteredwindow's Boy Toy
    April 2010
    6,563 Posts
    I hate having the feeling that soon me and my girlfriend will have to go our own ways. she will go off to College, and I will be stuck at home or working. We will still/try to be together.

It doesn't help when my brother and mum say that Cheating happens on a regular basis. it sickens me. :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #270
    Mon
    April 2011
    4,102 Posts
    god I still haven't asked this girl out this is killing me
    why haven't you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events

31. Post #271
    So, asking a girl out for the first time for Valentine's day: bad idea y/n

32. Post #272
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    10,366 Posts
    n
    You're supposed to ask her out the day after so you don't have to buy her anything

I kid   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #273
    June 2010
    3,622 Posts
    Do it man.

34. Post #274
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,350 Posts
    eh, what's the worst that can happen

35. Post #275
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #276
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    3,831 Posts
    Johnny... quit making excuses man. You've been trying to ask out this girl or some other girl for weeks. If you couldn't do it before Valentines Day, what makes you can do it then? You just have to go for it, feel the fear and realize that nothing horrible can possibly happen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

37. Post #277
    Never mind.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #278
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,540 Posts
    I shined a laser pointer on a girls butt today

Score
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 12Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #279
    Gold Member
    June 2010
    10,366 Posts
    I shined a laser pointer on a girls butt today

Score
    Now you just have to shine it on your hand and it's like you grabbed an ass, right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 20 (list)

40. Post #280
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    12,261 Posts
    This girl I liked, faved my tweet about asking her if she was having a fight

does this mean anything?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)