1. Post #1
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,390 Posts
    Last thread got locked, new thread initiated.

[release]
    Here are the rules:

1. No sex-poses
    2. No troll-poses
    3. No 'Personal Skins' poses - they go in the 'Personal Skins Thread'
    4. Post pictures that you don't want to make a thread for only; don't randomly make a thread and then post your picture in here for extra attention, we can read threads just like you.
    [/release]

Here's some poses to start things off:

[release]
    Previous Versions:

-"Want To Post Your Pic But Don't Want To Make A Thread" Thread!
    -"Want to post your picture but don't want to make a thread" - Thread V2.
    [/release]

[release]
    Useful Stuff!
    If anyone wants any other links added here, give me a PM!

-Enhanced Citizens - HL2 Citizens with more flexible posing, along with body/skingroups.(Alternate version with HL2 facemaps only.)
    -Bodygroup Changer Stool - Allows easy manipulation of bodygroups and skingroups!
    -Ignore Stool - Props and ragdolls can become ignored by everything - your physgun, other props and ragdolls, gravity etc.
    -GM_Infingrass - A version of GM_Flatgrass that allows fog, useful for scenebuilds!
    -Particle Controller - Can spawn particle effects from HL2 + Episodes, Portal and Vanilla TF2.
    -Bonemerge Tool - Allows you to attach certain props onto ragdolls, merging them together.
    [/release]

Now get out there and start posing!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Winner Winner x 6Friendly Friendly x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,332 Posts
    ohelo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    No one likes you, get banned.
    December 2009
    6,037 Posts
    Woo, new thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Bulgaria Show Events

4. Post #4
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,332 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

5. Post #5
    November 2011
    4,741 Posts

i already made a thread for this but it's not even that good so ill just post it here since this is where it belongs
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,786 Posts
    Mainly just seeing if I could pose decently, so sorry for it not looking particularly good.

Can I?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    July 2011
    312 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny x 17Winner x 1Optimistic x 1Dumb x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    I'm autistic, please disregard anything I post.
    October 2011
    1,447 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 1Zing Zing x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    January 2012
    300 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Funny Funny x 2Late Late x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    14,747 Posts
    Why turn off multicore rendering?
    so Super DOF works
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Informative Informative x 3 (list)

12. Post #12
    May 2010
    844 Posts
    Why'd the other thread get closed?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

13. Post #13
    A six sided fish cube of the Flounder variety
    March 2010
    3,146 Posts
    They've started closing threads that are up for longer then a month.
    Every month we have to make new threads now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    August 2009
    952 Posts
    -snip
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events

15. Post #15
    August 2010
    2,723 Posts

I made this in a hurry and I don't really know what to do with it. I was thinking of adding some text or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 8Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    5,390 Posts
    Don't use those kind of filters.

Posing seems okay, but it's impossible to tell with the filter in the way.

So yeah, don't use that filter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,821 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 14Winner Winner x 3 (list)

18. Post #18
    Whose dick do i have to suck to get an unban?
    Dennab
    July 2010
    4,828 Posts

I made this in a hurry and I don't really know what to do with it. I was thinking of adding some text or something.
    Don't make things in a hurry, Take your time and improve your posing The final result will be much Greater.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #19
    February 2012
    10 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb x 32Funny x 4Disagree x 1Winner x 1Artistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    July 2011
    312 Posts
    Are you serious? You made a thread for that shit already http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1160343 you shouldn't be double posting. Next time read the rules asshole.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Dumb Dumb x 3Friendly Friendly x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    January 2012
    300 Posts
    Are you serious? You made a thread for that shit already http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1160343 you shouldn't be double posting. Next time read the rules asshole.
    Yeah,A thread with 2 replies,no rating and C&C like I asked,"asshole".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

22. Post #22
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,300 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 20Artistic Artistic x 6Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    May 2005
    15,663 Posts
    Yeah,A thread with 2 replies,no rating and C&C like I asked,"asshole".
    You still made a thread, this thread is for stuff that you don't make a seperate thread for.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events

24. Post #24
    January 2012
    300 Posts
    You still made a thread, this thread is for stuff that you don't make a seperate thread for.
    The point of making a thread is to get rated,or get criticism,If nobody sees it,you are not achieving your goal,so,just delete the screenshot without any tips to make it better? Nice point of view.I don't post my screenshots to show skills,even because I dont have much,but to receive people's ideas and warnings.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Late Late x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5Artistic Artistic x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    January 2012
    300 Posts
    I like the variety of facial expressions.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #27
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,821 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

28. Post #28
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,362 Posts
    Playing a bit of Paranoia.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #29
    Gold Member

April 2011
    71 Posts
    I really don't like how that vest looks on the muscle guy in the background as well as how close up the second gas mask appears behind the soldier. Cool concept however and the posing of the soldier is really good excluding the little bit of stock clipping going on.

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,943 Posts

15min pose and half ass edit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 8Optimistic Optimistic x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    5,996 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6 (list)

32. Post #32
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    3,035 Posts

Ol' Johnny Cannibal is about to learn that a bowie knife and a whole lot of balls < a point blank shotgun blast.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 11Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,943 Posts
    Shotguns 101

34. Post #34
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    10,720 Posts
    Whats with the DoD weapons?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

35. Post #35
    I JERK MY COCK UNTIL IT'S SORE TO MLP RULE 34
    July 2010
    3,735 Posts

God damn, could not find a good enough smoke for the shotgun, oh well...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    5,571 Posts

i already made a thread for this but it's not even that good so ill just post it here since this is where it belongs
    That makes me think the green shirted guy is Gordon Freeman, currently in "stasis" and it gives the mental image of Gman bluntly hauling him there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #37
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,300 Posts

What models are those on the right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    March 2010
    2,429 Posts
    What models are those on the right?
    Bloo's (or Rusty's, dunno) generic mercenaries.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

39. Post #39
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,300 Posts
    Can't find any such things.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

40. Post #40
    March 2010
    2,429 Posts
    Can't find any such things.
    Well, because they weren't released yet.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)