1. Post #1921
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    299 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Winner Winner x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #1922
    November 2010
    2,826 Posts

He's menacing. He's well dressed. He's.... Menacing Well Dressed Man!
    You made that model, right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #1923
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    14,843 Posts
    modified simkas' bank robber with an inflator'd head and male_08 suit with a new facemap inflator'd on top
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #1924
    December 2010
    3,183 Posts

Surprise MOTHER FUCKER
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Zing Zing x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #1925
    November 2010
    2,826 Posts
    modified simkas' bank robber with an inflator'd head and male_08 suit with a new facemap inflator'd on top
    I can't believe I actually missed that.

I like the facemap, by the way.

6. Post #1926
    Gold Member
    March 2006
    299 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #1927
    March 2011
    180 Posts

Wasn't sure If this was thread worthy. But just to be on the safe side I put it here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Agree Agree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #1928
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,346 Posts
    It's close. The lighting on Shep's face isn't very good, and I'd personally like the background a lot brighter and more colorful. Maybe a touch heavy with the contrast as well.

9. Post #1929
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,311 Posts
    ha-Rav Dezzler (the witch)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6Winner Winner x 1 (list)

10. Post #1930
    Gold Member
    December 2010
    1,268 Posts
    I want a game based on your skins.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #1931
    October 2011
    74 Posts

Biggest waste of food in a game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

12. Post #1932
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,901 Posts

Biggest waste of food in a game.
    thread worthy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #1933
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    6,383 Posts
    202nd Tank Grenadiers 67th KR soldier in all his pride
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 6Artistic Artistic x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #1934
    August 2009
    1,421 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Winner Winner x 3 (list)

15. Post #1935
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    2,128 Posts
    Old old old

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15Dumb Dumb x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #1936
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    6,009 Posts
    Everything you make is great.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #1937
    Thaaaat's Whyt!
    January 2012
    1,670 Posts
    I'm new at this, but here we go!

18. Post #1938
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,857 Posts
    Your new? That fuckin rocks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

19. Post #1939
    August 2011
    592 Posts
    Me and a friend worked together on this picture

Most credit goes to my friend for the idea and starting pose.
    All ingame effects
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

20. Post #1940
    September 2011
    405 Posts
    202nd Tank Grenadiers 67th KR soldier in all his pride
    Wasn't sure if 'KR' meant Krieg:
    It's quite nice but the Death Korps really need more WW1 style gasmasks/outfits.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events

21. Post #1941

October 2010
    47 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Ukraine Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #1942
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    7,106 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

23. Post #1943
    January 2010
    3,065 Posts
    I'm new at this, but here we go!

at first glance it kind of looked like a picture of a glowing dick springing out of the ground

maybe its just me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

24. Post #1944
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    7,106 Posts
    at first glance it kind of looked like a picture of a glowing dick springing out of the ground

maybe its just me
    yeah, just you here thinking of glowing dicks sprouting out of the ground here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

25. Post #1945
    June 2011
    13 Posts
    I did these before I went to bed last night, Barney's pose looks weird to me imo.
    Guy and Screen

I Made This For You

"We are leaving, now!"

"I think you should have a seat."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

26. Post #1946
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,901 Posts
    I did these before I went to bed last night, Barney's pose looks weird to me imo.
    first and second ones are reasonably good, Nick's faceposing is really weird in the third, and yeah Barney's posing is pretty weird (and again, so's his faceposing)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #1947
    June 2011
    13 Posts
    first and second ones are reasonably good, Nick's faceposing is really weird in the third, and yeah Barney's posing is pretty weird (and again, so's his faceposing)
    Thanks for the feedback, if Nick's picture wasn't too dark and slightly a wider angle you'd see the cigarette in his mouth. Barney is just weird. Thanks!

28. Post #1948
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    6,383 Posts
    Wasn't sure if 'KR' meant Krieg:
    It's quite nice but the Desth Korps really need more WW1 style gasmasks/outfits.
    Actually it's my ~custom legion the 202nd Tank Grenadiers, and that is a soldier of the 67th Kasrkin Regiment.

[sub][sub][sub]I love WH40K and there based of the legion I had when I used to play tabletop[/sub][/sub][/sub]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

29. Post #1949
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,311 Posts
    The first one is very good.

-

General management wanted me to make sure you understand that business, is just business.. There's nothing personal in this, friend.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 7Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #1950
    January 2012
    69 Posts
    The first one is very good.

-

Do you use photoshop, or all effects (especially smoke) are in-game?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

31. Post #1951
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    6,009 Posts
    I'm almost certain he edited the picture, in-game smoke and blood doesn't look that delicious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #1952

August 2011
    134 Posts
    Still really new to posing.
    Trying to get used to SuperDOF. I know it's a bit fucked up.
    Tips?

33. Post #1953
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,346 Posts
    Is that a shoulder? A little too much zoom, zoom out and bring in the camera a bit so it'll be a bit more clear. Lighting is a little dim, but posing looks good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #1954
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    8,988 Posts

Updated the heavy Gundlar troopers textures and the weapons.

Gonna do the normal troopers soon, aswell as doing some other things related to this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

35. Post #1955
    Thaaaat's Whyt!
    January 2012
    1,670 Posts
    Your new? That fuckin rocks.
    I'm also a perfectionist. It took me about 3 1/2 hours to make that picture...

36. Post #1956
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,346 Posts
    I'm also a perfectionist. It took me about 3 1/2 hours to make that picture...
    That's a good thing. You'll really be making progress once you kick it up to 8-20 hours a pose though hahaha.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #1957
    Thaaaat's Whyt!
    January 2012
    1,670 Posts
    8-20 hours
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

38. Post #1958
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    14,843 Posts
    if it takes you 8-20 hours to pose something then something is wrong

editing on the other hand isn't quite so forgiving
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

39. Post #1959
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    5,311 Posts
    Do you use photoshop
    Hells yea

if it takes you 8-20 hours to pose something then something is wrong

editing on the other hand isn't quite so forgiving
    That kinda depends of the scale though. But I can't see how you can use three hours on a couple of blokes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

40. Post #1960
    Thaaaat's Whyt!
    January 2012
    1,670 Posts
    That kinda depends of the scale though. But I can't see how you can use three hours on a couple of blokes.
    Three hours including the Photoshopping (light on Medic + Heavy). As I said, i'm new to this. Meaning this was my first serious Gmod pose that i've done in over 2 years.

Also, I was trying out some ragdoll posing tools so it's more like posing something in a 3D animating program.