1. Post #441
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,621 Posts
    good job turning the thread into a flame war
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 4Late Late x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #442
    September 2011
    236 Posts
    In my experience, 100% of people with ear stretchers have been douchebags.
    Why is this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #443
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    25,214 Posts
    Why is this?
    one of my uni tutors has really small ones and he's a nice guy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

4. Post #444
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,621 Posts
    Why is this?
    you haven't met enough people
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #445
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,051 Posts
    Guys, danielplazzy is right! I'm going to update my wardrobe so I don't look 'gay' anymore.

Lord Pirate's guide to looking manly (inspired by the teachings of danielplazzy).

Some sort of predator based graphic t-shirt is essential.

Camo trousers just in case you have to do some impromptu MANLY stuff like hunting or hiding in the woods.

Sturdy hiking boots because nothing excites the ladies like a man who is ready to climb things.

Seriously, there's no such thing as dressing 'gay', although I would say it is possible to be/look camp. Almost all the gay guys I've met or I know wear exactly the same sorts of clothes that everyone else does, with one guy being the exception because he dresses in a MORE 'manly' way. I can only assume that you've never actually met someone who is gay and are basing your opinion solely on gay sitcom caricatures.
    Also as a side point, several of my female friends have a thing for guys that look camp, so it's not exactly disadvantageous.
    you forgot the fedora
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

6. Post #446
    Dennab
    June 2011
    560 Posts
    i guess not dressing feminine means dressing like a total neckbeard without any fashion sense?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #447
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    25,214 Posts
    just a joke i think mate!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #448
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,051 Posts
    please enlighten us daniel, show us how you dress

Edited:

good job turning the thread into a flame war
    you dont even know what flaming is
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #449
    Dennab
    June 2011
    560 Posts
    just a joke i think mate!!!
    a bad joke that didn't make very much sense given the circumstances

i guess anyone who says anything contrary to the popular opinion of the thread must dress like someone without any taste whatsoever - the stereotypical, fedora wearing "nerd"

10. Post #450
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    25,214 Posts
    stop crying
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

11. Post #451
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,051 Posts
    Well if that's what you think we think you better prove us wrong!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #452
    July 2009
    4,689 Posts
    i guess not dressing feminine means dressing like a total neckbeard without any fashion sense?
    Maybe it would be helpful to provide enlightenment on what you consider "gay" and "feminine" dress for a guy. Pretty broad terms so there might be some miscommunication going on, because in all honesty you are coming across as quite ignorant
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #453
    Dennab
    June 2011
    560 Posts
    Maybe it would be helpful to provide enlightenment on what you consider "gay" and "feminine" dress for a guy. Pretty broad terms so there might be some miscommunication going on, because in all honesty you are coming across as quite ignorant
    those terms aren't broad at all
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #454
    July 2009
    4,689 Posts
    define gay, then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

15. Post #455
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    25,214 Posts
    wtf does "looking gay" even mean? sounds like mild stereotyping and homophobia
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #456
    Dennab
    June 2011
    560 Posts
    define gay, then.
    am i the only person who has looked at someone and thought

"wow, that person dresses like they are gay"

?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

17. Post #457
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    25,214 Posts
    yeh. i know gay people and there's no way you'd spot they're gay so yeh because of experience i don't have stereotypes about homosexuals (unless it is for satirical purposes)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

18. Post #458
    July 2009
    4,689 Posts

?
    that's ridiculous.

One person can think that because a guy has medium-long hair and aren't wearing baggy jeans, they look gay.

Another could think someone looks gay from them wearing booty shorts, flip flops, and a gay pride tshirt.

One's a bit more excusable than the other, and you seem to be pretty reluctant on what your subjective opinion of "that looks gay" for whatever reason. I'm not trying to attack you or anything, so come on man stop being so defensive

19. Post #459
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,051 Posts

?
    you're confusing gay with feminine
    two different things
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #460
    Dennab
    June 2011
    560 Posts
    i'm not saying that gay people are limited to dressing a certain way
    or straight people are limited to dressing another way

i'm saying that straight guys shouldn't dress like the "stereotypical gay guy," which we all have a picture of in our head

21. Post #461
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,051 Posts
    uh my stereotypical gay gay is one of the ones you see at gay pride parades with cutoffs and a short pink t-shirt

so yea i guess straight people shouldnt dress like that

22. Post #462
    July 2009
    4,689 Posts
    i'm not saying that gay people are limited to dressing a certain way
    or straight people are limited to dressing another way

i'm saying that straight guys shouldn't dress like the "stereotypical gay guy," which we all have a picture of in our head
    I try not to stereotype personally, but I would imagine that accidentally getting to that point is like waltzing in a minefield

23. Post #463
    The Doctor Is In
    September 2009
    24,005 Posts
    shut up

talk about something else
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

24. Post #464
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,621 Posts
    are you all 12
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Late Late x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #465
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,051 Posts

hey i bought an AA jacket but the tag looks completely different than other AA tags is it fake???

Edited:

are you all 12
    shut up

talk about something else

26. Post #466
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    10,784 Posts
    Back to normal. Shirt sleeve shirt that may or may not look crap, watcha think?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 10 (list)

27. Post #467
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    8,202 Posts
    looks better if you get a long sleeve and just roll em up
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

28. Post #468
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,722 Posts
    Back to normal. Shirt sleeve shirt that may or may not look crap, watcha think?

eugh, that color bothers the fuck out of me

29. Post #469
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,051 Posts
    seeing that made me realize everything formal/semi-formal i have is ~5 years old

Edited:

ive been buying clothes like mad lately help

30. Post #470
    April 2010
    3,283 Posts
    I agree with long sleeve being better, plus I don't think a logo on a shirt like that looks good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #471
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,448 Posts
    Yes/No?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 20Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #472
    Just set my homepage to blackass.com
    January 2007
    1,211 Posts
    I think you'd be better off with something more subtle
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

33. Post #473
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,478 Posts
    Not unless you're rockabilly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

34. Post #474
    Dennab
    June 2011
    560 Posts
    bad colors

35. Post #475
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    1,199 Posts
    Why is this?
    100% true, i am a total douchebag.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Friendly Friendly x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #476
    October 2011
    294 Posts
    They look like bowling shoes.

Radii shoes look pretty good. Especially the "Noble Low" stuff. Some of them look a bit too high though.

And I'm not doubting that short hair > long hair but why is it that with all the guys I see who pull a ton of girls and the queer dudes who get tons of compliments from other guys, they all have long hair or Justin Bieber and Oli Sykes haircuts? As someone who digs guys as much as he digs girls, that's a really unflattering haircut for a guy to have. What is so goddamn attractive about growing long, straightened hair? Is it just my location? (hick town)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

37. Post #477
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,593 Posts
    look sharp yo

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

38. Post #478
    look sharp yo

For the love of god, please do not sag.

At least it isn't noticeable when you have your sweater down, but it just looks gross.

On the subject of boxers though, I bought some spongebob ones that have the slit in them to open up to pee through like all boxers.. But it opens up where the nose should be!

So I am totally going to paint my dick yellow and go pick up some girl and take her back to my place... Then when she pulls down my pants I will pop it out and start singing WHO LIVES IN A PIPE APPLE UNDER THE SEA... etc etc.

Going to get so much action yo!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #479
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    3,474 Posts
    For the love of god, please do not sag.

At least it isn't noticeable when you have your sweater down, but it just looks gross.

On the subject of boxers though, I bought some spongebob ones that have the slit in them to open up to pee through like all boxers.. But it opens up where the nose should be!

So I am totally going to paint my dick yellow and go pick up some girl and take her back to my place... Then when she pulls down my pants I will pop it out and start singing WHO LIVES IN A PIPE APPLE UNDER THE SEA... etc etc.

Going to get so much action yo!
    Showing underwear waistband =/= sagging.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

40. Post #480
    Showing underwear waistband =/= sagging.
    Except that is definitely more than his waistband? I don't know what kind of boxers you wear, but my waist band is not 5 inches long, it is an inch at most.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)