Reply With Quote Edit / Delete

3. Post #643
    November 2007
    589 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

4. Post #644
    Caragolpe
    mhmhmhmhmh
    i don't know if it's the photo or not but i think you looked a little better with the old one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Disagree Disagree x 15Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #645
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,719 Posts

Haircut.
    What you guys think?
    you really look like someone famous
    I just can't remember who

Edited:

a young matt damon, maybe
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #646
    Caragolpe
    that photo just makes me want to punch you in the face

Edited:

not that i hate you or something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Funny Funny x 3 (list)

7. Post #647
    November 2007
    589 Posts
    Hmmm.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

8. Post #648
    Caragolpe
    maybe someday i'll posta picture and you will have the same feeling.

Edited:

or maybe not.

Edited:

but seriously you could have made a happy face or something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete

9. Post #649
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,719 Posts
    what a story
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #650
    Caragolpe
    yeh...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

11. Post #651
    April 2011
    1,765 Posts
    go for one
    and take your hood off when you're inside
    I didn't want my eff'd up hair distracting you from the glasses.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

12. Post #652
    CUNT DESTROYER
    August 2008
    10,825 Posts
    you really look like someone famous
    I just can't remember who

Edited:

a young matt damon, maybe
    Honestly, I was thinking more young Dicaprio. Or Frankie Muniz.

Edited:

What the fuck happened to Frankie Muniz.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

13. Post #653
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,719 Posts
    uuuuuuh

what the fuck, man

he's totally matt damon
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #654
    April 2011
    1,765 Posts

Edited:

What the fuck happened to Frankie Muniz.
    he retired from acting to be a race car driver. Then he retired from that and now I have no clue what he's doing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

15. Post #655
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,051 Posts
    does anybody know a site that sells generic clothing like american apparel but isn't stupidly overpriced?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #656
    Caragolpe
    know that feeling man.
    i want to buy some new clothes but maaaaaaaaan they are expensive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #657
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,051 Posts
    id be cool with paying AA prices if it had the quality to back it up but AA is pretty mediocre

18. Post #658
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,458 Posts
    I found this neat site called "Trunk Club." They basically ask you a bunch of questions about your preferences or something like that and they send you a box of clothes that they had picked out for you. You can try them on and you only pay for what you like. The others you don't want, you just send back with their free-return fedex box. I really want to try this out but no monies though :(

https://www.trunkclub.com/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

19. Post #659
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,478 Posts
    American Apparel is just thrift store fare with softer fabric and a bigger price tag.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

20. Post #660
    Rust Customer Helpdesk - leave a message on my profile!
    September 2005
    63,073 Posts
    American Apparel is just thrift store fare with softer fabric and a bigger price tag.
    ya so plain graphic-less casual clothes are automatically thrift store stuff?
    good one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

21. Post #661
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,478 Posts
    ya so plain graphic-less casual clothes are automatically thrift store stuff?
    good one
    I don't think I was being completely serious, but alright.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

22. Post #662
    Caragolpe
    I found this neat site called "Trunk Club." They basically ask you a bunch of questions about your preferences or something like that and they send you a box of clothes that they had picked out for you. You can try them on and you only pay for what you like. The others you don't want, you just send back with their free-return fedex box. I really want to try this out but no monies though :(

kinda smart since a lot of people aren't gonna bother about returning the clothes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #663
    Rust Customer Helpdesk - leave a message on my profile!
    September 2005
    63,073 Posts
    kinda smart since a lot of people aren't gonna bother about returning the clothes.
    uh u kind of have to otherwise u get debt collectors up your ass or something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #664
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    5,458 Posts
    I like the idea of having them have a guaranteed returns because they're gonna need their clothes back. I get to try on clothes without having to worry about the company's return policy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

25. Post #665
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts

This is awesome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #666
    October 2011
    1,747 Posts
    This huge fa, i mean this kid at my school wore a shirt today that said "brony" and with a huge picture of an MLP pony on it. for that reason, i've decided to quit going into this thread because why bother with this hip fashion shit when i can just wear

i'll be 20% cooler... than you losers HAHAHA
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

27. Post #667
    Gold Member

September 2006
    8,277 Posts
    He might as well be wearing a giant sign around his neck labeled "please beat me up" in big bold letters
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

28. Post #668
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,597 Posts
    This huge fa, i mean this kid at my school wore a shirt today that said "brony" and with a huge picture of an MLP pony on it. for that reason, i've decided to quit going into this thread because why bother with this hip fashion shit when i can just wear

I'm sure your friends will love it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events

29. Post #669
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    5,478 Posts
    Some pretty popular kids at my school like My Little Pony, and nobody really gives much of a shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #670
    CUNT DESTROYER
    August 2008
    10,825 Posts

Shit, I'll give it a try.

31. Post #671
    September 2007
    813 Posts

I was listening to the online radio stream when that song was first aired.. I feel like it was a waste. But I was doing a balance sheet at the same time, and everything worked out perfect. So I don't know what to think.

32. Post #672
    April 2011
    1,765 Posts
    does anybody know a site that sells generic clothing like american apparel but isn't stupidly overpriced?
    http://www.amazon.com/American-Appar...6058381&sr=1-1

http://www.amazon.com/American-Appar...8871406&sr=8-1

ur welcum
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

33. Post #673
    ~I want you inside me~
    May 2005
    17,320 Posts
    mhmhmhmhmh
    i don't know if it's the photo or not but i think you looked a little better with the old one.
    lol what

you just lost all advice credibility in this thread
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

34. Post #674
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    724 Posts
    Decided to get the hitler youth cut, someone posted that inglorious bastard's shot of Clooney rockin it so I wanted to try it out for myself.

Are you sure that's what it's called? I googled the name of it and came up with quite different hair. I'm hoping I'm not too bald to pull that off, it looks nice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Late Late x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

35. Post #675
    April 2011
    1,765 Posts
    Are you sure that's what it's called? I googled the name of it and came up with quite different hair. I'm hoping I'm not too bald to pull that off, it looks nice.
    yeah a real hitler youth is an undercut, but for some reason in here any cut with short back/sides and long top is considered to be one (by some people).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #676
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    724 Posts
    yeah a real hitler youth is an undercut, but for some reason in here any cut with short back/sides and long top is considered to be one (by some people).
    I think I like this more, that part is sexy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events

37. Post #677
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    807 Posts
    Some pretty popular kids at my school like My Little Pony, and nobody really gives much of a shit.
    Lying is a sin.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

38. Post #678
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,861 Posts
    Need my haircut badly, can't wear any of my 5-panels cos my hairs too long
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

39. Post #679
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    724 Posts
    Need my haircut badly, can't wear any of my 5-panels cos my hairs too long
    There was a time that I had a mohawk and a third gen Camaro. I always drove with the t-tops off because my hair wouldn't fit inside.. I cringe whenever I think about it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

40. Post #680
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    3,228 Posts
    says a lot about your school
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)