1. Post #1521
    Ninja101 is m̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶v̶o̶u̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶ a pancake face
    January 2010
    5,124 Posts
    tots ironic.

Topman is Fipster clothing,
    However people in my school think its Hipster.

And hell I don't even shop a lot Topman, I spend more time and money shopping in Uniqlo, but some how I'm labeled as a Topman goer because that is the only shop people in my year know of other then H&M and JD Sports

Edited:

there is a lot of stuff in topman that most people would not wear like tweed jackets and ridiculous jumpers n stuff
    I have a tweed jacket from Zara
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #1522
    Gold Member

November 2007
    8,432 Posts
    it's kind of sad how the word fashion is attached to women or homosexuals

it's just the art of wearing good clothing that accentuates one another. don't have to be gay or a woman to do it
    Yeah I hate that too. People (men, particularly those that act overtly manly) give fashion and talking about clothing negative looks.

There is nothing wrong about dressing nice. In fact, an ugly person can significantly improve their image if they dress better. I used to not care about dressing myself until about 2 years ago. It's been great finally cycling through all my older clothing and getting new stuff.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #1523
    July 2009
    2,257 Posts
    i love tweed... but just the idea of it. you probably shouldn't wear it unless you're Basil Fawtly
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events

4. Post #1524
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    2,861 Posts
    there is a lot of stuff in topman that most people would not wear like tweed jackets and ridiculous jumpers n stuff
    yeah they have stuff like that but generally it's mainstream shit.

5. Post #1525
    September 2007
    813 Posts
    Alright, chumps, what about this..

Is that too much forehead, or what.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #1526
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    8,732 Posts
    FP should I cut my hair?
    And if so, to what? It's that time of the month again, the time when I feel uncomfortable with my hair and think that I should probably need a new haircut, but then I dont know what to try. I'm asian, so white haircuts aren't going to work exactly how they look on your white people

Another question, now not regarding the reference pic. Would a shorter haircut work? Like an undercut or something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events

7. Post #1527
    February 2012
    131 Posts
    Alright, chumps, what about this..

Is that too much forehead, or what.
    lol, do you go to college? i hope u do
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Useful Useful x 1 (list)

8. Post #1528
    September 2007
    813 Posts
    lol, do you go to college? i hope u do
    I do.

And don't worry.. I tried my best to keep the sink-top out of this shot. Mainly in hopes that I am not questioned again on how many dicks I sucked to get it...

9. Post #1529
    February 2012
    131 Posts
    I do.

And don't worry.. I tried my best to keep the sink-top out of this shot. Mainly in hopes that I am not questioned again on how many dicks I sucked to get it...
    good man, that outfit isnt too bad at college. is there alot of sex parties were your at?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Dumb Dumb x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

10. Post #1530
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,902 Posts
    is there alot of sex parties were your at?
    ...The fuck kind of question is this?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 4 (list)

11. Post #1531
    Ninja101 is m̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶v̶o̶u̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶ a pancake face
    January 2010
    5,124 Posts
    A virgin one
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Zing Zing x 8Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #1532
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,902 Posts
    That's what I'm thinking. He always talks about sex and I can't help but think he's a deluded horny 13 year old
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #1533
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,798 Posts
    Another question, now not regarding the reference pic. Would a shorter haircut work? Like an undercut or something
    try to cut it shorter but not so much on the sides if you think your ears are that big, like you said (I think that was you)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

14. Post #1534
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    25,326 Posts
    is there alot of sex parties were your at?
    is this is the image of college to 13 year olds
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #1535
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    8,732 Posts
    try to cut it shorter but not so much on the sides if you think your ears are that big, like you said (I think that was you)
    yeah well, I do have big ears, but Bradley Cooper also has big ears, and he's cool with it, maybe I should just man up and do it.

Just wanted a shorter one because it would kinda be more appropriate when wearing something mroe formal I guess

Or maybe this?

Could also go for a messier look, but that'd give me more work to get myself ready in the mornings

16. Post #1536
    February 2012
    131 Posts
    is this is the image of college to 13 year olds
    I was being silly, im not 13. Here's proof! http://dl.dropbox.com/u/56075800/Fac...pExclusive.mp3 You ever heard a 13 year old that hood?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #1537
    July 2010
    3,994 Posts
    good man, that outfit isnt too bad at college. is there alot of sex parties were your at?
    either this is a joke or the desperateness seeps through your text..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #1538
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    8,732 Posts
    I was being silly, im not 13. Here's proof! http://dl.dropbox.com/u/56075800/Fac...pExclusive.mp3 You ever heard a 13 year old that hood?
    I get more and more impressed by you, in a good and in a bad way
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #1539
    February 2012
    131 Posts
    either this is a joke or the desperateness seeps through your text..
    Woah O_o, well, I'm not desperate, but I'm very vulnerable and trolling me usually does make me really sad even though I don't show it, or any type of flaming. But am I desperatate about sex? Absolutely not! I said it in a silly manner, but thinking it may have been desperate from your POV does hurt my feelings, im not afraid to admit - Just because im an emotionally volatile person to begin with

20. Post #1540
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    25,326 Posts
    i wanted to say 15 but then i thought i'd offend more people here

21. Post #1541
    February 2012
    131 Posts
    i wanted to say 15 but then i thought i'd offend more people here
    na man, im 18. my profile says im 21, but thats a white lie - I was in a rush.

22. Post #1542
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    1,918 Posts
    Is this hoodie too big? I can't tell if it's a size too large or if it's just bulky.

yeah yeah i know, sweet bathroom right
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

23. Post #1543
    July 2010
    3,994 Posts
    Woah O_o, well, I'm not desperate, but I'm very vulnerable and trolling me usually does make me really sad even though I don't show it, or any type of flaming. But am I desperatate about sex? Absolutely not! I said it in a silly manner, but thinking it may have been desperate from your POV does hurt my feelings, im not afraid to admit - Just because im an emotionally volatile person to begin with
    sorry bby, i'll spoon you if it makes you feel better!

no homo, its only homo if the balls touch
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #1544
    February 2012
    131 Posts
    Is this hoodie too big? I can't tell if it's a size too large or if it's just bulky.

yeah yeah i know, sweet bathroom right
    Dude that sweater is sorta boring, check this out - http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban...UTERWEAR_COATS

25. Post #1545
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,798 Posts
    ^thats cool, but it's a jacket, it's different, you know

everyone says that the north face is dadwear, but I kinda like their stuff

26. Post #1546
    The Doctor Is In
    September 2009
    24,005 Posts
    you guys I have a confession to make

I once

wore

a fedora
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb x 6Late x 2Informative x 2Artistic x 1Zing x 1Disagree x 1Winner x 1Funny x 1Useful x 1Friendly x 1Optimistic x 1Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #1547
    February 2012
    131 Posts
    you guys I have a confession to make

I once

wore

a fedora
    It's alright man, I once wore aviators and a fedora AND biker gloves while only wearing an undershirt

-I was playing in the park

28. Post #1548
    March 2011
    533 Posts
    It's alright man, I once wore aviators and a fedora AND biker gloves while only wearing an undershirt

-I was playing in the park
    that's not surprising
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

29. Post #1549
    September 2007
    813 Posts
    So, like, was that disagree saying it's not too much forehead? Answer, please.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

30. Post #1550
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,798 Posts
    my FB profile pic when I was 12 used to be me, with long hair, wearing a fedora

yep

good times   not really   

31. Post #1551
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    8,732 Posts
    I dont even want to talk about my profile pic when I was 12, total disaster

32. Post #1552
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    6,150 Posts
    It's funny to think about that most of Facepunch could have had a FaceBook account at the age of 12
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 8 Denmark Show Events

33. Post #1553
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    8,732 Posts
    what do you guys think about this haircut then?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

34. Post #1554
    Dennab
    August 2010
    507 Posts
    There's this blonde kid at my school who grew out his hair so he could wear a ponytail (probably thinks he's a samurai), and wears fedoras. On occasions he slicks his hair back. He has a chubby face and rosy cheeks. It's a disaster.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

35. Post #1555
    September 2007
    813 Posts
    Worms: Armageddon was the social network when I was twelve.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #1556
    April 2011
    1,765 Posts
    when I was 12 people still used piczo.......
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #1557
    Streetwise Angel Booksmart Devil
    January 2010
    3,038 Posts
    So, like, was that disagree saying it's not too much forehead? Answer, please.

Pretty much Lizurd. You have a fine amount of forehead, it isn't nearly too big.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #1558
    Rust Customer Helpdesk - leave a message on my profile!
    September 2005
    63,305 Posts
    i got a haircut!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 5Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

39. Post #1559
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    8,227 Posts
    i can't really see the difference
    add an old pic for comparison?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #1560
    Rust Customer Helpdesk - leave a message on my profile!
    September 2005
    63,305 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events