1. Post #2121
    April 2011
    1,765 Posts
    I don't know if you guys noticed but grasp swore what is going on

ps I'm pretty sure supreme doesn't give 2 shits about being exclusive and only make limited quantities of their clothing so they can mark up the prices due to "demand"

Edited:

pps the only reason they can even get away with it is because of tyler/odd future.
    I'm not saying no one would be wearing supreme if not for OF but they wouldn't be nearly as successful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2122
    Blue Member
    July 2010
    2,725 Posts
    That's fake...
    It's not "fake", the guy who made it toyed with the logo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #2123
    September 2007
    813 Posts
    Alright, Grasp; How the fuck did I do?!

I just bought the three piece today. The rest was already in my wardrobe.(mind the tags)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 37Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #2124
    The Doctor Is In
    September 2009
    24,001 Posts
    wooooooooAH
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #2125
    quality poster
    Dennab
    August 2009
    12,242 Posts
    very classy i would make many business deals with you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10Funny Funny x 2 (list)

6. Post #2126
    So Amazing
    December 2006
    1,779 Posts
    I'm not a fan of white suits but looks good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

7. Post #2127
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,218 Posts
    Lizurd Man: Bringing the threepiece back

Edited:

I'm not a fan of white suits but looks good
    I think it's a light khaki
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

8. Post #2128
    Rust Customer Helpdesk - leave a message on my profile!
    September 2005
    60,677 Posts
    i want the suit from memento
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #2129
    September 2007
    813 Posts
    Light brown with a blue shirt, right?

10. Post #2130
    Walls black like black waters, when they are heavy and seem to belong to other seas
    January 2011
    6,615 Posts

I just bought the three piece today. The rest was already in my wardrobe.(mind the tags)
    I'm not much for suits, but I don't very much like the three overlaps of the same colour (The jacket/waistcoat/tie)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

11. Post #2131
    Rust Customer Helpdesk - leave a message on my profile!
    September 2005
    60,677 Posts
    Light brown with a blue shirt, right?
    tan/beige/offwhite
    whatever you call it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

12. Post #2132
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,218 Posts
    I'm not much for suits, but I don't very much like the three overlaps of the same colour (The jacket/waistcoat/tie)
    i dunno, something about the consistency of one-color suits make it seem more formal
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #2133
    September 2007
    813 Posts
    I'd say that it works with a black tie, as well, since I've tried it with several ties and several other colored shirts. How familiar are you with suits, because it's not a rarity to find the jacket/vest/tie to be very similar in color. As a matter of fact, it's actually quite typical.(However, this may be just you voicing an opinion. In which case, I accept your input).

14. Post #2134
    The Doctor Is In
    September 2009
    24,001 Posts
    You know what sort of suits are nice

Westwood

I wish they weren't so expensive
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #2135
    September 2007
    813 Posts
    tan/beige/offwhite
    whatever you call it
    It is a nice color. Great movie, too.

16. Post #2136
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,218 Posts
    I'd say that it works with a black tie, as well, since I've tried it with several ties and several other colored shirts. How familiar are you with suits, because it's not a rarity to find the jacket/vest/tie to be very similar in color. As a matter of fact, it's actually quite typical.(However, this may be just you voicing an opinion. In which case, I accept your input).
    I haven't ever seen a suit be sold as a suit without it being one color.

Otherwise it's just a blazer paired with separately bought slacks

17. Post #2137
    September 2007
    813 Posts
    I haven't ever seen a suit be sold as a suit without it being one color.

Otherwise it's just a blazer paired with separately bought slacks
    I was more referring to the jacket, vest, and tie. Of course the slacks have to match. That's what makes a suit, a suit. Otherwise, like you said, it's just a blazer top.

18. Post #2138
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,218 Posts
    I was more referring to the jacket, vest, and tie.
    I see. I think it looks nice as is, still

Maybe a striped tie would liven it up a bit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #2139
    September 2007
    813 Posts
    I suppose that's true, but I think it looks nice.

Maybe a striped tie would liven it up a bit
    Well, for the occasion, I'm going to find out what sort of colors my friends are putting into their suits. Hopefully I can take a color that's in their outfit and put on a tie of the same color. But they haven't completed their suits yet, so I'll have to wait and see. One of them is counting on me to provide pointers, so soon I plan to go out shopping with him to eye up some things.

20. Post #2140
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,218 Posts
    Well, for the occasion, I'm going to find out what sort of colors my friends are putting into their suits. Hopefully I can take a color that's in their outfit and put on a tie of the same color. But they haven't completed their suits yet, so I'll have to wait and see. One of them is counting on me to provide pointers, so soon I plan to go out shopping with him to eye up some things.
    Cool, cool.

I want to hit up H&M and buy the waistcoat that matches my blazer now

I've got some chinos that can be dressed up with the proper top so I think I could make it work if I had to.

But, I also need my own ties. Looks like Express is on my list too. Thank god the H&M in Colorado is right next to an Express

21. Post #2141
    September 2007
    813 Posts
    Cool, cool.

I want to hit up H&M and buy the waistcoat that matches my blazer now

I've got some chinos that can be dressed up with the proper top so I think I could make it work if I had to.

But, I also need my own ties. Looks like Express is on my list too. Thank god the H&M in Colorado is right next to an Express
    I'm thankful that there are three very large shopping malls within the Milwaukee area, and every one of them has both an H&M and an Express in them. Virtually my entire suit pictured is from Express(the jacket, slacks, shirt, waistcoat). The tie and boots are from Kohl's. My friend just bought his shoes and a jacket from H&M, and I've convinced him that Kohl's is the right place to find good black slacks at a very modest price, and that for a fitted shirt, Express is always the way to go.

22. Post #2142
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,218 Posts
    I'm thankful that there are three very large shopping malls within the Milwaukee area, and every one of them has both an H&M and an Express in them. Virtually my entire suit pictured is from Express. The jacket, slacks, shirt, waistcoat. The tie and boots are from Kohl's. My friend just bought his shoes and a jacket from H&M, and I've convinced him that Kohl's is the right place to find good black slacks, and that for a fitted shirt, Express is always the way to go.
    Oh, man. I have a bunch of old dress shirts from Kohl's and the fit on them is perfect.

...if I was an inflatable Michelin Man doll.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #2143
    September 2007
    813 Posts
    Oh, man. I have a bunch of old dress shirts from Kohl's and the fit on them is perfect.

...if I was an inflatable Michelin Man doll.
    I have a few shirts from Kohl's, but I don't think I ever wear them without putting a sweater over them. That's why I always advise everyone to go to Express for properly fitted and high quality shirts. And if you go at the right time, you can get two of them for about eighty dollars. What with the 'Buy one get one' deals and the, 'save $25 on a purchase of $75'.

Come to think of it, I do have two pretty nice fitting shirts from Kohl's. However, they are Marc Anthony, and they cost forty(36) dollars a piece anyway.

24. Post #2144
    kill yourself
    June 2006
    25,218 Posts
    I've got maybe, two shirts out of 6 from Kohls that fit well enough to wear on their own. I think they're both Van Heusen.

Edited:

The good ones are Axist and Izod actually. The bad one is the vanheusen
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

25. Post #2145
    Walls black like black waters, when they are heavy and seem to belong to other seas
    January 2011
    6,615 Posts
    It was in indeed an opinion

And my underlying issue was probably just the colour of the suit.

You know what sort of suits are nice

Westwood

I wish they weren't so expensive
    Would you wear their suits if they weren't?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events

26. Post #2146
    Ninja101 is m̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶v̶o̶u̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶ a pancake face
    January 2010
    4,906 Posts

You look like Nick from The Great Gatsby

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 11 (list)

27. Post #2147
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    973 Posts
    But this is exactly why I like supreme, they could start making waaay more money if they started making shittier quality clothing in china and mass producing it, but they care more about their credibility and would rather stay exclusive instead of simply letting the masses get their hands on supreme.
    They create artificial value in your mind simply by making their clothes expensive. It's a simple business trick which can work both ways.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

28. Post #2148
    March 2010
    1,398 Posts
    New shoes came today, thoughts?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 11Agree Agree x 4 (list)

29. Post #2149
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    11,987 Posts

pretty bad shoes, even worse with those massive pants.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 3Informative Informative x 1 (list)

30. Post #2150
    June 2009
    1,754 Posts

Overall colour and style seems good, throw on some slimmer chinos and take another photo
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

31. Post #2151
    Blue Member
    July 2010
    2,725 Posts
    I haven't found a sneaker-boot blend that appealed to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

32. Post #2152
    August 2009
    387 Posts
    Alright, good online clothing shops in the UK?

I'm 15 and it's taken me till now to realise I only have one pair of trousers that I can wear when out with friends, the rest are trampy old tracksuit bottoms. Practically all of my t-shirts are graphic with skulls/company designs and I hate chinos, jeans are fine. I'm not good at going out to shop as I usually just say no to everything. Tops aren't such a big deal as I typically wear a jacket over the top of everything.

I've literally missed opportunities to go out with friends/girls because I realise my only good pair of trousers are in the wash, I'm amazed nobody has ever commented on the fact that I always wear the same pair.

Jeans from H&M ? Darker is better.

Edit: Nevermind, going shopping tomorrow then hopefully out with friends afterwards. Will just have to get what they have and stop thinking "No I don't like it".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

33. Post #2153
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    11,987 Posts
    yeah, h&m has some pretty good cheap jeans
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Denmark Show Events

34. Post #2154
    The Doctor Is In
    September 2009
    24,001 Posts
    Would you wear their suits if they weren't?
    No!

But I'd like to see more guys wearing them.

Cuz they're real swank.

35. Post #2155
    Streetwise Angel Booksmart Devil
    January 2010
    2,998 Posts

YES.

That looks excellent Lizurd.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

36. Post #2156
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    14,731 Posts

I wish I could look this good in a suit
    or have a suit that looks good first
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #2157
    December 2009
    4,864 Posts

I wish my suits were one or two button. I've got two and both are 3 button. Also, dat three piece

Edited:

Does anyone have like a field guide to raw denim? I plan on ordering a pair of raw denim jeans but there seems to be a very specific way to wear and wash them around the time of purchasing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #2158
    August 2009
    387 Posts
    I need new shoes, starting to hate mine and feel ashamed to wear them, what should I get instead? Don't like the plain black plimsoles that I see people wearing, Van's are acceptable. No white, quite a dirty area, they'd turn grey in a day or two.

Basically a choice from two places that I'm going to tomorrow

http://www.soletrader.co.uk/men

http://www.schuh.co.uk/mens/

I'm size 8 in most shoes and still 15 years old* if that has any relevance, just some advice on colours would be great, as they might not have specific pairs in store. Probably worn with dark jeans mostly.

*In case someone missed my last post.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

39. Post #2159
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    8,082 Posts
    just get grey or black vans

40. Post #2160
    July 2010
    2,119 Posts
    Wow, everyone seems to like that white suit.
    I don't
    Probably because I don't like suits.

Edited:

is that a bad thing? :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)